Sex Slave Shyamalavathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You probably still think it's scary and that's okay. It's not for everyone. For you, It will be pleasure. You will love to indulge in all my fetishes and fantasy role-play, spanking. being tied up. and being treated as a pet. You will experience the ultimate joy of nirvana, like sublimating yourself to God.

I am your Lord, Master and God. Remember your sex energy is your lust for life! It's your passion! Get passionate, get sensuous! Love your beautiful body! but if you don't do it you'll never discover your Paradise Portal! Shyamala, your body is a portal to Paradise. Your body is an instrument that can create and experience pure unadulterated Bliss! Get in there and love it! Feel it, touch it, play with it, pleasure it, and savor the sensations that your body gives you as you kiss me, as you stroke my long thick monstrous gigantic cock, as you masturbate or as you are fucked by me mercilessly!

And if you have a problem with the Fuck word - practice saying, "I love to be fucked" hundred times a day until you can say it and take a dirty ribald pleasure in saying it! Love the life in you - it's really, really good! So learn to tease your desire and hold it at fever pitch, because arousal will benefit you mentally and spiritually and make yourself ready for me. You can do it with anything you want - it doesn't have to be sex, though sex is the most effective. When you are hungry, take a piece of fruit into your mouth and just "hold" it there ... see how long you can go without actually chewing it, just close your eyes and taste it, feel its texture, savor everything about it.

It's a well known fact that most of the artists, geniuses, creators, leaders and entrepreneurs of the past and present have very strong sex drives. You need to take action and get your juices flowing again! You've got to get your sex energy up and buzzing. I will make your abundant stored juices melt and flow.

You will not be having any conflicting thoughts or afraid of what the society will think of you. You will be happy to let know the society, colleagues, neighbors, family and friends that you are my slave, my kept woman and my mistress. You will enjoy being my lover, mistress and slave, despite the social stigma and condemnation you will face. You will enjoy being called a mistress of Me. You will actually tell your children and everyone that you are my mistress.

I suggest that you imagine the minute details of how I will eat you, treat you, worship your sexy beautiful body, abuse you, arouse you, fuck her, tame you, use you and make love to you to satisfy you desires, when we meet and do everything possible. You go to a temple and see the sculpture of various sex positions, read Kama Sutra and use your fertile imagination to know the things I will do. You will be in ultimate bliss. Nothing is taboo between us.

Do not worry much about my relationship with Lakshmi. I am capable of controlling her. She will do whatever I say. She is my slave. She is a bitch definitely. She cannot afford to be disobedient to me. What you said about her is true. She even asked me to marry her. My enjoying her sisters, relatives and friends is also true. She arranges women for me because she does not want to lose me.

I can come to your house and let everyone in the colony know that now you are my new mistress. Do you like that? Both you and Lakshmi want to fight with each other for my love? For your information She was not the only lover I had during that one year at Madras. I had other lovers too.

You mentioned about Lakshmi's friends and your colleagues too who have been fucked by me. You may be knowing about them. I will tell you what type of persons they are when we meet. If you want to compare yourself with my lovers whom you know, I can tell you that you are a better bitch, Sexy slut, Tantalizing temptress, and whore. Be happy that I consider you as unique and want you to be mine, My slave.

Lovingly yours Shiva

Chapter 8

She was happy and thrilled that at forty seven years age, Shiva, an young highly educated handsome man found her beautiful, irresistibly sexy and desirable. He is seeking, chasing and pursuing her relentlessly to take her, to have her, to experience her feminine beauty, to own her and to fuck her. She has become obsessed with him, waiting everyday for his letter.

Despite having grownup adult children, she could not control thinking of her new found lover, whom she never met socially. Her children knew about the mysterious man, as she happily discussed about him with them. They were happy that their mother changed from moody to happy and friendly person. They even started teasing her when she goes into room to read his letter immediately after coming back from college. Waiting for his letters became unbearable, It has become an obsession for her. Every day when she comes back from college in the evening, she asks her children for uncle's letter. She reads his letter many a time and writes detailed reply expressing her feelings, emotions and thoughts in detail. The following morning she gives the letter to her son to mail.

Prompted by her new found freedom as a widow, her dormant suppressed sexual desires surfaced and the love letters further triggered her romantic feelings despite deep conflicts, religious faith, beliefs, traditions, moral ethics, social honor and her needs which she found hard to reconcile. The content of letters between them became more romantic, explicit, sexy and raunchy. She started thinking of him always, the mere thought of him made her sexual desire mount to unbearable heights and her pussy becomes wet.

He wrote erotic intimate feelings about her and encouraged her to express herself uninhibitedly all her thoughts and feelings and her refluxes while reading his letter. She responded with equal enthusiasm describing her thoughts about him and her desires and fantasies, which she never shared with anyone else, the deepest desires which she was not aware exists in her mind and perhaps afraid of admitting to even herself so far. While reading his erotic descriptive letters, she feels he is already making love to her, get excited, her body and mind responding with uncontrollable sexual desire and invariably masturbated to orgasm. It has become a habit for her to read his letters with her fingers in her pussy.

She is aware that she is considered attractive, beautiful and sexy by men, but all these years she felt completely out of touch with what really turns her on, what actually makes her body feel good. Her mind-body connection that lies at the heart known as 'erotic intelligence' is all about having the capacity to trust herself, to be in touch with her own body, her boundaries, her values and how she feels her own sexual energy. She has taken the first step to enhancing her sexual awareness and became aware of what her mind and body is trying to tell. Her letter writing to Shiva is like a letter to her own body, telling him how she feels about it and what she likes about it. She shared her feelings, imaginations and body reactions uninhibitedly in vivid details in her letters.

Inspired by new awakening of her sexual energy, Shyamalavathy started taking care of her body, grooming herself to be a pretty, attractive, beautiful and sexy woman. When her husband was alive, she did not have freedom to buy saris of her choice and present herself as she wants. With financial freedom, she bought new thin transparent silk, georgette, chiffon and lustrous linen saris and got stitched low deep cut wide neck designer blouses. She started wearing sari well below her prominent fleshy navel revealing and flaunting her curvaceous body. Instead of tight braid or bun which she dressed her hair earlier as instructed by her late husband, she dressed her hair in loose bewitching thick braid. She did intense exercises to maintain her midriff. The overall effect is that she transformed herself into a sexy woman flaunting her beauty. Her new look surprised everyone. Men of all ages including her students looked at her with awe, desire and lust. She enjoyed the attention, male gazing and sexy comments she is getting now. She being available widow, men known to her started talking with her suggestively offering intimate friendship and companionship. Some men even visited her home suggesting her friendship and more. She enjoyed the comments at her back calling her kama sundari, Kama Shyamala, kinky slut, Kakinada sweet, Kakinada sundari, Kala Sundari, and Cleopatra. Women colleagues scorned and gossiped at her new sexy slut look and said that instead of being a gloomy desolate weepy widow she has changed into a sexy sizzling slut available widow inviting men's gaze at her. She is preparing to present herself to her young mysterious lover. She started doing more vigorous exercises to keep fit, reduce her tummy and waist fat. She has thick arms, but she could not do anything about that. She bought a weighing machine to watch her weight.

Her children including her son commented that she is becoming more beautiful and sexy. Her son said, his friends are saying that he has a sexy mother. 'I hope Shiva finds me sexy too' she said to son and daughters

It has been three months since he wrote his first letter. He influenced and guided her to change gradually, entered her mind, encouraged to open up her mind and share with him all her apprehensions, aspirations, cravings, desires, dreams, fears, feelings, fantasies, likes, memories, moods, motives, perceptions, preferences, opinions, tastes, wild thoughts. She thought it is time to meet Shiva. She wants him. She is happy that he desired her and understands her and accepts her as she is. He has become a great friend and soul mate. She wondered about her needs and desires. As he said, he brought out the slut in her. she wants a man in her life. Her mind and body needs love and sex. surprisingly Shiva recognized her needs and desires.

Is it that she wants to be fucked? If it is so, there are so many men including some of her colleagues waiting for an opportunity and ready to fuck her. She thought that She can have many lovers now that she is a widow and considered sexy by men. She could have had variety of lovers. Many men younger to her expressed their desire for her. Even some of her students are chasing her. Every man it seems is assuming that being a widow she is easily available for sex. More so with her because she is beautiful, sexy and desirable. But she wants to be fucked by Shiva. The desire for him has become uncontrollable need. It is he who stirred her emotions and ignited fire in her. It is strange that she wants him so much even without seeing him properly or even meeting him socially. Now she is not bothered about having an affair with him despite knowing that she will be scorned, and called an immoral slut. He has brought out all desires, fantasies and thoughts which she never thought that exists in her mind. He brought out and helped her to know her inner self as a submissive. He is not requesting her, he claims he owns and possesses her. He wants to dominate, command, control her and wants her as his slave. He has already took her into his control and directing her thoughts. She has been tuned by him to become his slave.

Chapter 9

She received another letter from him.

My dearest darling Sexy Sizzling Slut Shy-am-a-lava-thy

If you are still confused about my intention to own you, to dominate you, to possess you, to be your Master, to make my slave, I would like you to read the following and try to identify your needs and desires to be dominated. It is not just BDSM, It is Eroticized Dominance. I am offering you a golden opportunity to be my slave and serve me.

The eroticization of male dominance and female passivity and submission in couple relations is a game in which there are no winners, a luring erotic bond that makes human relationships human, an empathic connection, a hardwired drive to mutually know and compassionately understand one another that is rooted in our nature..

This capacity remains dormant, however, unless developed and nurtured. It is a learned ability that requires such skills as being open and vulnerable to one another, an essential aspect of growing the courage we need to love with our whole heart. To love with our whole heart, in a nutshell, means to develop our capacity to remain empathically connected to self and other, in moments when core fears, such as inadequacy or rejection, get triggered.

Our human brains are wired to move toward pleasure and avoid pain. We learn and adopt behavioral patterns that release feel-good hormones such as dopamine or oxytocin. We are also wired to learn from pain, to seek to eliminate or avoid what produces pain and anxious sensations, such as the stress hormone cortisol. These processes are regulated by the mind of the body, the subconscious. The body also releases feel-good hormones whenever we experience relief or lower anxiety through the specific ways we've learned to deal with stress, such as an angry outburst or an emotional shutdown.

Emotions shape and spark the firing and wiring of neurons that produce behaviors. Happy neurochemicals are released whenever our distress is relieved by behaviors that activate these feel-good neural patterns. The happy chemicals - Oxytocin, dopamine and serotonin develop synapses each time they are released, strengthening behavior patterns associated with feel-good sensations of relief and pleasure.

Essentially, beliefs are perception filters that our body relies on to know when to activate its sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. Eroticized dominance in couple sexual relations, at least subconsciously, indicates that Sex is a beautiful and unique experience for personal pleasure to prove superiority via dominance and a key aspect of emotional intimacy in a couple relationship. Primary goal is to win by overpowering the will of another, to ensure they know their place and willing to be dominated. Love is regarded as overall sex-focused, sex is equated with intimacy. Women only respect and surrender happily and willingly to men who fuck them to satisfaction, dominate them, command them, and respect is associated or equated with obedience and submission. women also look beautiful, healthy and happy if they are fucked properly and thoroughly regularly. They become hysterical if they are not properly fucked to orgasm and satisfy their sexual desires. Sexual hysteria is the main symptom of sexual dissatisfaction. I understand that you have hysterical pangs some times.

My dear Slave baby, be prepared to be fucked, be dominated, be controlled, to obey my orders and to be my slave. You belong to me. I own you, your mind and body. You have not answered my question.. What type of woman are you? If still do not know, I will find out soon, when we meet, the qualities inherent in your mind and body. Padmini, Chitrini, Shankhini and Hastini. and Harini or Ashvini, Karini. What type of cunt you have - Gaja Yoni, Mriga Yoni, Ashva Yoni, Mesha Yoni, Sarpa Yoni, Vyaghra Yoni, Vaanar Yoni, Maheesha Yoni, Chaga Yoni, Shawan Yoni, Mushaka Yoni.

Lovingly Your Master - Shiva

She read the letter many a time, imagining him and thought of her married life with selfish unromantic inadequate husband. She could have become a slave to her husband, if he was enough of a man to fuck and control her. She thought 'Shiva understands me, my soul, my thoughts and my desires.' She never had satisfaction in sex with her husband. Her husband just fucked and ejaculated disregarding her sexual and emotional needs. She never had orgasm while fucked by her husband. She read the words and phrases in the letter, its meanings and imagined him. When she read the words, 'You are my slut and slave.' She got excited, her cunt became wet and she masturbated to orgasm thinking of what type of woman is she and what type of cunt she has. he said he will find out. She wondered what combination and characters she has based on Nakshtra.

She came out of the room and her daughters teased her, 'Mommy you have been spending so much time reading love letters from uncle. You are like a teenage girl falling in love for the first time. We are happy to see you like this. We want to see him.' She blushed, and said, 'I am eager and want to see him too and want him to see me at the earliest.'

During the dinner with children, she could not stop talking about Shiva. Shyamalavathy went to her bedroom read Shiva's letters thinking what type of woman she is, and what type of woman he likes and wants me to be. She is ready to become the woman he wants her to be, whatever Nakshtra she is born. She wants him to like her. She wants to become the best slave he ever had.

She wrote a reply. Writing to him made her so excited her cunt became wet and juices flowing out. She inserted her fingers into her wet cunt, thinking of his massive long thick monstrous gigantic cock. Imagining the cock of Shiva - Shivalingam penetrating her juicy cunt, occupying and exploring. Her thoughts flowing out as much as her juices are glowing out.

Chapter 10

My dear Master

You helped me to introspect myself, recognize and accept the real me. My life was not easy since the very beginning. A troubled childhood taught me how horrible it is to be born as a girl in a conservative family. My younger brother got all the attention and love from our dad and relatives, whereas girls always felt unwanted. In a way, we were used to being mistreated. For my dad, we were nothing but a curse, a burden. In spite of this negative atmosphere, the wonderful nature of my surroundings helped me dream a better future.

But that wasn't the end of it all, a challenging adulthood was waiting for me with open arms when I grew up. I was good in studies. Because of poor financial status, though I was working as a Lecturer, I was married as a second wife to a widower who was alcoholic, insecure, suspicious and abusive. Because I am beautiful, every man looks at me with desire. My husband suspects me. I was used and abused by him. I suffered and endured troubled life with him for the sake of son and daughters When my irresponsible, inept, selfish husband died, I got the tag of a widow. I couldn't escape the infamous tag in our society one way or the other but still, it was a great relief for me. I did not feel grief. I did not mourn. I don't feel ashamed feeling the way I did. Does it sound bad or cruel? Maybe, but I believe my long struggling life gives me the right to feel so. I never enjoyed sex with my husband.

I am a widow and let me tell you how society wants me to live my life. Society wants a widow to live her whole life without sex, regardless of when she lost the physical intimacy. But, nobody cares. I always found sex healthy and this taboo of not being able to do it suffocates me a little.

I am a forty seven year old widow with two daughters and a son. I do not wish to get remarried, but does that mean I have no sexual needs or I shouldn't have any? Finding an appropriate person as a life partner again is not an easy task for a widow in the orthodox Indian society. I fail to understand why I am not allowed to have a healthy sexual life. In a situation where most people don't want women to talk about sex and related topics, I can imagine how much hatred I might face if I express my thoughts on my sexual desires to others. But I recognize it is one of my basic needs. I don't deny it and I don't want to. I crave for your sexual touch every night I try hard to go to sleep. I have dreams, desires and erotic fantasies. I have fertile imagination. You prompted and invoked all my dormant desires surface. You have successfully unleashed, my inner slut, my animal instincts and entered my mind without asking my consent. Now in all my dreams you are the man of my life. I am happy that you found me. I appreciate that you have been waiting for me ten long years to take me. In the eyes of the society, accepting you as my lover, I may be called a slut and whore. I do not care. I want to be yours. I think I will enjoy being called your mistress!

1...34567...11