Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dangerous thinking.

I absorb that smile and release my own. I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts, even if I never return. I shudder.

"I was surprised to get the call." he kisses the words onto my skin. I grin, Dee would have a heart attack if she could see this. The thought of Dee and pain comes in a wave. I have a purpose; I'm here for her, for my friend. Caleb sees the change and hugs me, sensing my pain. Love, fucking stupid love.

"Kiki, what's wrong?" he asks tenderly, as tears start to fall.

"I-I...need your help." I choke out and after that, there are no more words, just sobbing for an inordinate about of time. He just holds me until the tears stop and I can breathe again.

"Fucking tears," I say in jest. He grins again and tells me that he's missed my cussing.

"I forgive you Kiki. I know this was all hard on you, I'm sorry I couldn't save you, you know it kills me." The pain in his voice is almost unbearable.

"I know. Your wife... I get it, I do." I add, the disdain for her bright in my tone.

Caleb is like many of the men in the High families, married off before birth, promised in exchange for business deals. They're only released when they have enough to go alone, to get divorced and for that, he needs power, influence and it can take decades.

"I take it this has to do with Luca? I thought it strange when you asked, although that just flat out did it for me." The light in his eyes is vivid and unwavering.

"I thought it might," I say teasing, "but yes, my friend Dee, she's a new girl and is being punished by the high bitch and it all started with him."

"Your friend serviced Luca?" he exclaimed, his eyes going wide.

"Yes," I laugh at his expression. "She actually quite enjoyed it."

If it was possible, his eyes got bigger and I started to giggle, then full belly laugh at his stunned expression.

"Well, I...well." he mumbles and that just makes me laugh harder.

"Kiki, I know why she was punished." he interrupts my laughing, serious all of a sudden.

I sober quickly.

"He knows Mira, personally." Caleb whispers, like he might be overheard.

"Wait, Luca knows the bitch boss? From outside?" I say, startled. I knew that they all kind of knew each other but it still feels strange.

"Mira is a family friend, that's how I knew about this place, one of her many business acquisitions. She's known Luca forever and she has a ridiculous and terrifying crush on him that's made him very wary of her. If he came here without telling me about the result, it means he's getting desperate to find someone. He wouldn't risk being around her otherwise, she wants him and not just for the obvious reasons, he has wide-reaching business potential and unlike most of us, he's actually single. I didn't think he'd follow through in coming here. I know she was delighted at the referral though."

He sighs, this is obviously something he envies.

"If he's been here and your friend enjoyed it, he'll be back and I imagine he's already told Mira of his intentions to spend more time with your friend."

I sigh long and hard, my hand running up and down his stomach.

"She put her in Silver ,Caleb. The snowman-" I whisper, voice cracking.

He gasps, flinches. Silver goes against everything we enjoy; it's an abomination to hurt someone like that.

"And she's...back with you? How? Ammil is terrifying; I can't imagine what that poor girl went through."

"She's worse for wear but she has a spine made of steel," I reply. "I don't think she can do it again though and I don't know how safe she is or for how long."

"You want me to get word to him?" his voice holds a hint of pain like he's just realised I'm not really here for him. It cuts me to my bones and I have to reassure him.

"That's why I came but I'm glad I did, really, truly." I smile and touch his face.

His smile returns and thankfully it reaches his eyes.

"Caleb? Do you think he'll come?" I ask with trepidation.

He nods "Yes. If what you say is true then he'll want to be with her again, maybe even keep her. He's been looking for a long time for someone who enjoys his brand of pleasure, truly and not because of the pain it causes."

He takes a deep breath. "I'll get word to him, give me a few moments and I'll call him. If it was you, I'd want to know. Then I'd tear the place apart."

My heart swells and he rises to go to his things. He takes out a black circle with silver edging and clips it around his ear, it looks like jewellery. He tells it to call Luca and he must pick up on the first ring, then I realise it must be voicemail as Caleb leaves a message.

Caleb crawls back on to the bed after replacing his calling piece in his things. He strokes my face and starts to undo my hair. It's part of our ritual. He sets it free and rolls his face in it. He grabs my waist and flips me over on to all fours, a challenge to balance on silk sheets. My hands grip the head board as he kisses up my spine.

"I've done what I can, Kiki. Now I'm going to do what I can to you." the words are no more than a bass growl.

He licks and kisses and bites up my spine, his nails digging into my ass as he goes. I'm so wet I can feel it dripping down my legs.

"You're going to hold very still my little cat and you're not going to make a sound until I say so." He orders.

"Yes, sir." I smile.

He works his way back to my pussy and I feel his cock pressing against me. I struggle to hold still, the need to move overwhelming. He dips the tip into my soaking hole, I feel it stretch and then it's back out and it slides up to my ass. As it presses against my tight pink bud I struggle not to move, not to whimper, he's such a fucking tease. He presses that swollen head into my opening and stretches my asshole until it pops in. Then he just stops for a whole minute and it feels like a lifetime. My ass is twitching around him, clenching. His hand reaches under to my clit and rolls in tight little circles. He plays with me until I'm shuddering. His other fingers are deep in my pussy as the first orgasm rocks me. He cums with erratic jerks of his hips into my ass as it clenches around his gorgeous cock. He slides himself out and then quickly pushes himself only semi-hard into my dripping pussy.

I can't help it and I moan as he grows inside me. I feel his hand whip across my ass, pain, sting, pleasure. I groan again, pain, sting pleasure, over and over until my ass is raw and I'm a panting, begging mess. I beg him to fuck me; my pussy is a vice. When he begins to move I can barely hold myself up. His hand moves to my tits and he starts to pull and tease my nipples. He fucks me harder and faster until he has to move his hands to my hips to keep the rhythm. We come together in an explosion of orgasm, rolling over us in wave after wave. His hot cum fills me up and his hips jerk as my pussy milks him for every drop. His nails dig into my hips, which just keeps the pleasure rolling.

We both lie panting as his device starts to ring. Luca.

He moves to pick it up, there is a short conversation about Dee. Caleb chastises Luca for not involving him where Mira is concerned and then the call is ended.

"He seemed very distressed that something had happened to her. I think it had the desired effect."

I smile at him, knowing that he really believes the best of people.

"I really hope he can intervene, she doesn't deserve this," I reply, feeling better having done something.

"So...is this it or have you decided to come back to me?" Caleb asks with trepidation. Hope is written all over his face.

My heart beats faster; I know what I should say. That this isn't healthy, that it's not good for me and that I spend my days wishing he was here all the time and that it's no way to live. That I have more than a year left to go and will he still want me when he can't hide me here? Will our love last when I'm not worth anything in the real world?

But all that I say is... yes, I'm coming back.

_______________________________

Thank you again to Hentikitten my awesome volunteer editor and also to the readers. I know some of you we're upset by chapter 2 so I hope this makes up for it. Thank you for taking the time to read and for all your feedback, it is appreciated more than you know. Next chapter coming soon...