Sex Stories: 2015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then cuddled for a while. I tried to shove it up her when we were lying on our sides (I was still very hard), but she said she was scared of hurting her back, so I just cupped her tits and told her cuddling made the world feel like a very safe place.

Fucking Amelie on the couch; Friday, February 13, 2015

I got hard in the basement, then went up and presented my cock to her. I had taken Viagra and within 10 minutes was raging hot.

We fucked on the couch. I was on my knees in front of her and she had her legs up but somehow -- no squirt. I fucked her until I came.

Sex and fucking; Sunday, February 15, 2015

I woke up early and took Viagra. I was watching sex and, after a while, got very hard and hot.

I went in to Amelie but my cock was getting quite soft. At first we played for a long time and I licked her but could not get it up to fuck her. I got on top of her and we kept shoving the tip of my cock up her but it kept popping out. I licked her a lot and then tried to get her cunt juice all over my face and head, even my ears and my bald spot.

I then lay on her and we shuddered together. I thought she had an orgasm earlier and asked her -- she said yes she came without getting fucked. I did too. We were laughing about our mutual full-body orgasms.

After we lay together and snoozed I got a hard-on and fucked her until I came. Sensation was low so I had just fuck her hard and get it over with. Not sure what she got out of it.

Fucking no cum; Friday, February 20, 2015

I had taken Viagra early. About 6 I started getting hard, so I put on cock rings and got even harder. Watched some sex and got even harder. The tip of my cock was mushrooming.

I went to Amelie's bed and she was lying on her side so I snuggled up against her ass and fit my hard cock between her ass cheeks. She reached back and started stroking it. I got a finger in her cunt and it was wet. I slid down and she slid up and I shoved my cock up her and we fucked like that a while. Sensation was low even though there was a lot of friction.

Eventually I turned her on her back and kissed her lips and tits and sucked her cunt a while. She wanted to get fucked so we put a pillow under her ass. But now my cock was getting very soft and even though I got into her it really was soft. Then I just lay on her and shuddered a long long time. Then we both slept.

Fucked her good and loud; Saturday, March 7, 2015

I took Viagra when I came home from my conference. I had told Amelie we'd fuck later in the day. She was up for it. I was up for it.

I took a shower, then lay around in bed and looked at sex on the phone and got hard fast. I called her to come up and she took forever to get out of the bathroom but then she came in and grabbed my cock. I stood on the bed and let her suck it and play with my balls.

Eventually I lay down and invited her to squat on my face. I licked her cunt but she was not real comfortable. She kneeled on top of the bed covers and let me fuck her from behind. Then I told her I wanted to really get into her -- by this time my cock was raging hard, lots of sensitivity. She was wet and slippery. I licked her as she was on her knees and also when she lay on her back. As I fucked her she started bucking and we were both yelling.

She shuddered hard and we both came. Afterwards I was still hard but having a difficult time breathing so I got off her and lay next to her and we both snoozed.

Viagra and fucking; Thursday, March 12, 2015

I took Viagra around 8, started feeling hard-on in my nose around 8:30. I brushed by Amelie in the kitchen and squeezed her ass, then went out to smoke.

Then I looked at sex and got hard. By the time I got upstairs she was lying in bed panting. She said she got wet when I touched her ass. I let her feel my hard-on, then licked her cunt a while and she was bucking. She said she had to have my cock and turned her body to face me. I licked her some more then guided my cock into her cunt and was up her in no time.

I shoved it in and out of her pussy and we kissed and it was incredibly delicious -- like we hadn't fucked in weeks. I pushed it in and at the root it seemed to expand her cunt and just stick there. Her cunt was gagging on my cock!

I licked her several times and fucked her hard then soft. Then I crawled up her and shoved it into her mouth so she could taste her cunt juice. She was getting wilder so I shoved it up her cunt again and felt her shuddering and squirting on my balls just as I came. It was a long and drawn out cum with few squirts for me.

Afterwards I made her turn on her side and shoved my cock up her cunt from behind.

Viagra and fucking; Sunday, March 15, 2015

I was watching sex in the basement and getting hard. I had already told Amelie I would service her.

I got upstairs from the basement with my cock sticking straight up in my sweats and really hard. I kissed her and asked her if she wanted her service in bed or right there in the living room. She said she had to go upstairs and get ready in the bedroom.

I watched more and got my cock hard again. I had cock rings on already and just got my cock oiled up -- intensely hard, big and hot.

I got to her bed -- she was lying in the dark squirming with her toy. I kissed her, then stuffed her mouth with cock. She groaned and seemed to cum. She said I had to lick her before fucking her. I had a big mouthful of saliva and slobbered it into her cunt.

Afterwards as I fucked her, her cunt aroma was in my nostrils. My cock was slightly soft as it slipped up her. After pumping her a bit I licked her again; once I started fucking her again I told her licking her cunt made my cock harder.

Then I got into pumping her hard and fast. We were laughing and screeching and I was slamming into her. Then I told her to lift her legs up and not hold me out as I shoved way up into her cunt.

At one point I started to lose sensation so I just pumped her steadily and squeezed her tits. She must have cum several times -- not sure. But after a while the sensation built back up in my cock and I went faster and faster in her and shot my cum up her pussy.

My breath was trapped in my tummy so I had to roll off her. We panted a while and she cuddled up. We kept kissing and thanked each other for the service.

Viagra, sex, fucking and cumming; Sunday, March 22, 2015

I got home from my field trip and took Viagra and a shower, then lay in bed and watched sex and got hard. Eventually, I put on a bathrobe and went downstairs looking for Amelie. I started kissing her and rubbing her tits and her camel-toe. Eventually she opened the bathrobe and began sucking my cock. It got harder and bigger as she did that. She knows what to do.

Afterwards she claimed she was dizzy from sucking my cock. Meanwhile I told her to get her pants off and lean over the couch armrest; I slobbered some saliva on her cunt lips, then shoved my cock up her from behind. I was hard and sensitive and it was delicious to fuck her that way.

Eventually I had her sit on the edge of the couch while I licked her cunt and she went wild. She started pumping out cunt juice and yelling that I should fuck her. When I brought my cock up to her cunt she grabbed it and rubbed it up and down her cunt lips. At first I was up on two pillows. After pumping her a while she got me really wet and I realized I had her going. She said she had already cum three times. I went lower down, with one knee on the ground as I fucked her so my cock was angled up into her, the usual way to brush my cock tip on her G-spot and keep her going.

I was pounding her and decided I didn't want to hold back and squirted my cum into her. When I pulled out I had cum on the tip of my cock. I had her lie on the floor so I could shove my cock up her again and just feel her cunt. She tried to rub the tip on her pussy lips but I told her that was too much.

Once we were lying on the floor and cuddling under the sleeping bag I had full-body after-shudders for a long time, though they got fainter and fainter.

Shower, Viagra, fucking; Sunday, March 29, 2015

I got home from the field trip tired and exhilarated. I knew I had to fuck Amelie. She had been giving me lascivious kisses.

I took Viagra before my shower and then lay in her bed and read sex novels as my cock got hard. I oiled it up and put on cock rings. My cock was semi-soft for a while but kept getting harder, so I knew I could get it up her cunt with no trouble. I keep worrying that it will wilt when the cock tip meets her cunt lips!

I called her upstairs and she came quickly. I was lying naked with my cock sticking up, red and swollen, waving to her. She came and kissed me, then dropped her clothes and crawled up to me and I grabbed her tits. She grabbed my cock and started sucking it. I moistened her cunt with my saliva, then asked her if I could just fuck her.

I turned her toward me after burying my face in her cunt. As I licked her she was panting and squirming. I turned her and put a pillow under her ass and opened her thighs. I shoved my cock up her quickly -- maybe too quickly -- but it was what we both wanted. She was tight! And I was big!

I fucked her. I had her legs up so I could drive my cock way up her cunt. She liked that. I told her I felt her cunt was holding me so tight that I couldn't pull out. The tightness must have been caused by a week's worth of pent-up horniness. She wants to get fucked! She needs to be fucked.

I licked her a few times and fucked her slowly, then fast and finally just pushed ahead and came in her. I think she was cumming at the same time. I stayed hard in her and fucked her some more. I had so much cum stored I could have just fucked her and cum again -- maybe. But I was also out of breath. That was really intense pussy-fucking after some intense birding earlier. I was beat!

Viagra and fucking; Thursday, April 9, 2015

Amelie told me she needed a fucking.

We watched TV and then I started playing with my cock. Pretty soon she disappeared upstairs. I put on cock rings and watched sex and got really hard.

When I got upstairs she was groaning loudly. I made her play with my hard cock and suck it while I played with her wet cunt. She was clearly hot and ready so I licked her and stuffed her as she said, "Yeah, just ram it in there."

I fucked her a while and got very hard and loud and sensitive. She said she had already cum several times before, so I told her I was ready to cum and exploded in her. I tried to rub the tip of my cock on her cunt but she said she was sore. So we subsided slowly and shuddered for a while.

Fucking loud and intense; Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Amelie asked for a fucking yesterday. I took Viagra around 5 pm today and then we watched Star Trek. Afterwards she said had to talk with her friend and I told her I'd wait for her.

Upstairs I stripped and put on cock rings. I watched sex on the phone and got hard quickly. I was lying in the dark playing with my oiled up cock when she came upstairs.

She wandered into the bedroom not being able to see, so I put her hand on my hard cock. She said she got wet as soon as she felt my cock.

She stripped and I started squeezing her tits and fingering her cunt and kissing her as she grabbed my cock. I leaned her over the bed and got some saliva into her crack, then shoved my cock up her cunt. It was delicious and slick.

We fucked hard and she was groaning loudly. I got deeper and deeper up her cunt, then ground my cock around and could feel the tip searching around inside her hole.

I pulled out of her and felt my cock. It was hard and hot and slick. I made her feel it and she started screaming that she wanted it inside. She lay on her back and I licked her cunt a long time until she started bucking. I got on top of her and shoved it up her in one long stroke.

The fucking action and yelling and laughing was incessant. I pulled her legs up so I could shove it in balls deep. Then I sat up and short-stroked her while squeezing her tits.

It felt like she was squirting on me. I found out later that she had squirted plenty. I was sure she came. Her cunt got real tight around my cock. I told her I was going to cum. The pressure around my cock was intense.

Afterwards I stayed hard inside her cunt a long time and we shuddered together.

Viagra, sex, low intensity action; Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Amelie wanted to play before we went to see our son. She asked for "cookies". I was working on the pictures from our last outing. I took half a Viagra pill and put on cock rings. Watched some sex and started to get hard. Some nose stuffiness.

She was naked on the bed talking with our son when I started sucking her tits and fingering her cunt. She hung up, then said she wanted me to fuck her from behind.

She leaned over the bed and I had enough of a cockstand to shove it up her pussy, but sensation in my cock was very low.

Fucking her got her very excited and so I kept pumping her. I rubbed my cock tip on her cunt lips. She liked that. My cock was nice and slippery but I could tell it just was not that hard.

I got her to lie on her back and licked her a little. She wanted more licking so I obliged. I slipped my cock up her but now it was real soft. I gave up finally and lay next to her and we talked. I wasn't even close to cumming.

Memories of fucking my beautiful Angelina

These are mini-tales of long ago, when Angelina, my first lover after I married Amelie, put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a torrid kiss -- and it went from there for almost fifteen years. I love her so much.

I was leading a field trip when I first met her. Another friend brought her and later told me that she watched as Angelina and I first laid eyes on each other; she was sure we would drop everything, including my marriage, and be together. Indeed, I thought Angelina was the most beautiful woman in the world at that moment.

Some months later, it was arranged that she would live in our communal house and my flirtation with her got more serious. Eventually, one afternoon, when we were alone in the house together, she came up to me and kissed me.

I have no exact memory of how our love affair went from that point on. This was almost 40 years ago and memories fade. I know that she was (and still is) beautiful with long black wavy hair, had amazing and pendulous boobs, a hairy and aromatic cunt, and was crazy about fucking.

I remember that one day, when I was supposed to drive my 9-year-old son to New Hampshire to start his summer camp, I put off the departure so I could spend the morning fucking Angelina. She was relatively young and inexperienced sexually. In particular, she had not been fucked often or with large enough cocks -- I just don't know. All I know is that her cunt was incredibly tight and my cock often couldn't get up her twat easily.

The morning fuck was no different: I strained to get my cock up her twat and she scrunched her face but the cock wouldn't really penetrate. Eventually, I got half-way up her pussy and just came and came.

Another time, at a party we had at the big house, she enticed me into the bathroom and spread her legs for a licking. Angelina's cunt had a classic Italian full black bush and the aroma was intense. Her clit stuck out of the hairs lasciviously; I always loved licking her cunt lips and randy clit. I love to tell my lovers how turned on I am by their cunts, but I could not talk that way to Angelina. Licking her cunt was one thing, but talking about it was a no-no. We had to use proper language; or even better, we could not talk about her beautiful body at all!

Later on, she had her own apartment and I visited and we fucked a lot. She was instructed by her friend about the fine points of sex and among other things she learned that, as a woman, she needed sex to go slowly and build up. She talked about how a hard cock was too much for her softness to absorb quickly. Yet, another time I remember she felt my cock and declared how turned on she was by the fact that it was "hard as a rock."

Whenever we fucked, I, of course, wanted to be sure I did everything I could for her to cum. But she never did cum while we fucked -- that I know of. We discussed this and she assured me that she could cum easily when she played with herself. Then she offered to show me, but no matter how hard or how long she rubbed her pussy, she couldn't cum; maybe that was because I was watching her. A very complicated lady, that.

She was always fascinated by my cock. She just didn't want to talk about it. One of the incidents I remember most vividly is the time she grabbed my hard cock and began to jerk it rhythmically and eventually I came, squirting cum several feet away; she watched with great absorption. It is the only hand job I've ever gotten.

Early on, when we became lovers, I offered to fuck her from behind but she resisted that strenuously, claiming that it was too animal-like. Later on, after she had a few more lovers, all of a sudden doggy-style fucking was ok with her. There was a time that I approached her from behind with a very hard cock as she kneeled on the bed in front of me. I found her cunt opening all right but then, as I shoved in, I noticed, once again, that she was incredibly tight. Somehow the tightness of her pussy was even more pronounced when I fucked her from behind. It was one of most pleasurable fuckings I had, ever.

The funniest part of this was that she suddenly said, mid-fuck, "Hey, what is that fuzz I feel 'down there?'" and then she realized it was my bush hairs tickling her asshole as I fucked her. Or possibly the hair on my balls tickling her clit or cunt lips.

She also read or somehow got wind that some people liked to be involved in S&M. She asked if I could come see her with an S&M porn video. We used to watch sex videos together from time to time, though she preferred soft porn. In this case, the S&M scenes in the video I brought her were rather ludicrous and an obvious put-on; both of us started laughing and turned off the video so we could deal with each other.

She had some extra nylon stockings and she asked me to tie her wrists and ankles to the bed posts and then fuck her. It worked more or less as expected except that it wasn't very exciting for me. I need to have my lover writhe and move and fuck me back when we're making love. I don't get much excitement from a placid fuck-object. So eventually, we did away with the tie-downs and had ourselves a proper fuck with lots of wrapping of arms and legs and squirming and pumping of cock in cunt.

She shared with me that she had been to Texas and met someone who was hot for her and sent her raunchy sex emails. She shared some of the emails with me and we had a lot of fun talking and laughing about that.

Some time toward the end of my 15-year affair with Angelina I became involved with another lover, Argenta, who was married with two small children. In contrast to the fiery tempered but very loving Angelina, Argenta was sardonic, demanding, and of course a great fuck.

So for a short while I had three lovers -- my wife and two girl friends. I was trying to maintain regular sex with all of them. Not an easy task. I really hated using condoms and therefore was always interested in their periods so I could pick and choose when to fuck which with bare cock without risking pregnancy. I had a calendar where I marked each of the women's periods and potential for pregnancy. Needless to say, this was at a time when we were all younger and the women were all (or nearly all) fertile. And I could get it up nearly any time, as needed. Later on, as the women's fertility dropped off with menopause, I could fuck them any time. Of course I worried a bit about STDs, particularly HIV, but I figured the women were mature enough to check out their other lovers for disease -- Angelina certainly had other guys she fucked. In short, I used condoms if I had to but not often.