Sex Tourist Ch. 13-14

Story Info
T's 1st Threesome, Elastic Arse & Cherry Girl. BD 60 = new30.
4.5k words
4.37
3k
4

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter 13.

Trevor's First Threesome. Trevor's First Elastic Arse.

When he entered, the bar was winding down for the night. There were no customers, and the girls were sitting on the stage. They immediately stood and began to shuffle.

Analyn, recognised him, called out, and scampered down.

"You come back for me?"

"Yes."

"And, do you like two girls?"

"Yes."

Boxi was looking at them from the stage. Analyn beckoned her.

When they were sitting with their drinks Analyn explained to Boxi, "Trevor like us to give him a show, and he likes to boom-boom the ass. So he boom-boom the ass with you, OK."

"OK. But, after, I like to go home. I do not like two girls in the bed with one guy. Too many fighting."

They looked at Trevor.

"That's fine."

"I will stay with you. You are cute," Analyn assured.

Trevor paid their bar-fines, and before he finished his drink they were back with him in their street clothes. He left, a girl on each arm, hailed a trike, and rode back to Sunset Garden Hotel, stopping, at the girls' request, to purchase barbecued chicken and pork, at a smoky roadside stall. The guard greeted him and pulled open the door, the receptionist handed him his key; neither batted an eyelid at him bringing back two girls. To them it was a common sight.

Back in his room, the girls soon made themselves comfortable, switching on the TV, setting the fan speed and direction, and stripping to their underwear.

"Where is our drink?" asked Boxi.

"Sorry, I don't have any."

"I take your key, I go to the bar."

Boxi pulled on her T-shirt and shorts. She picked the key off the bedside table.

"I get some beer and some Tanduay."

"Err ... OK. Don't spend too much," said Trevor.

When Boxi disappeared, Analyn, who was now laid on the bed propped on a pillow watching TV, urged Trevor to take of his clothes and lie with her. He stripped to his T-shirt and underpants and rolled onto the bed.

She hugged him, and ran her hand under his T-shirt to massage his chest. "Are you a shy boy?"

"No. I'm saving the view of my magnificent body 'til we've eaten. I don't want you too excited, too soon."

"I give you massage."

Analyn moved behind him and sat with him between her legs, then began to massage his shoulders.

"Is it good?"

"Oh yes. Good."

Trevor was beginning to relax and grow tumescent in anticipation. Analyn moved on to his scalp and face.

"Why you don't have a wife? You are a hansum guy?"

"Too much work, not enough money, and too much trouble," he told her with resignation, "Back home, the girls play hard to get, and expect you to pay a fortune. When I was supporting my wife and kids I had no money, though there were girls I fancied. Now I have enough money for an evening out, I'm too old - too old for lovely young girls like you."

"You are not old. You still have power. Power for two girls? Correct?" Analyn smiled, eyes wide.

"We'll see. I've never had two girls before."

Analyn laughed, "Then you are a two-girl cherry?"

"Yes. I'm still catching up."

"We will make you special then," she told him.

Boxi arrived back bearing her purchases in a plastic bag, which she placed on the bed, and Analyn moved forward to empty it while Boxi stripped down to her underwear once more. Three litre-bottles of Red Horse, two half-bottles of Tanduhay, two bottles of coke, four chocolate bars, three glasses and three plates.

"Plenty to drink then," remarked Trevor.

The girls set out the plates and distributed rice, portions of roast chicken and pork. Glasses were filed with Tanduay and coke, and, with the girls kneeling on the bed facing him, the three enjoyed a midnight feast, kamayan style: eaten by hand in the traditional Filipino style.

As his head began to swim, Trevor moved on to Red Horse beer, but the girls gulped down the Tanduay and coke. Soon, they finished eating, and the girls tidied away the plates, bottles, and remaining food, into a neat pile on the dressing table.

"Resting now; just a while," Analyn told Trevor, and the two girls lay back on either side of him, sandwiching him in a warm embrace.

For ten or fifteen minutes they watched TV and allowed their stomachs to settle, then Analyn announced, "I'm horny, now give me boom-boom."

She stood and stripped off her underwear, and Boxi followed. They then turned, grabbed Trevor, and pulled him off the bed.

"Take off you clothes. We shower now."

Boxi started to pull up his T-shirt and Analyn pulled at his briefs.

When he was naked, the girls led him into the shower and turned it to maximum power and heat. They took his shampoo and applied it liberally to their hair and massaged it to a creamy foam. Then they soaped their bodies. Next, they turned to Trevor, soaping his body, and giggling as they paid particular attention to his aroused genitals, pulling back his foreskin and carefully cleaning underneath, working into the crack of his backside and delicately washing him clean. Moving to sandwich him, front to back, they then massaged him with their bodies. In front, Analyn folded his penis up, to press against her stomach, and rubbed her soft soapy breasts against the bottom of his rib cage. Behind, Boxi clasped his shoulders and raised and lowered her breast up and down the small of his back. Trevor responded. His excitement rose, his penis stiffened and pressed out against Analyn's soft stomach.

"See. You have much power now. Now, we are ready," said Analyn.

The girls rinsed off the soap, and soon all three were towelling down.

Trevor was first back on the bed, his hair was short and quick to dry; he lay back, penis pointing up under the towel draped across it in unnecessary modesty. The girls' waist length hair took longer, but soon both stood ready at the bottom of the bed.

"Now we give you a show."

Analyn embraced Boxi and pulled her to herself, sinking her lips on Boxi's, and kissing her languorously. The girls' heads ground slowly against one another as their mouths opened to admit exploring tongues. Analyn broke off and sank to Boxi's breasts, took one in her mouth and began to suckle, then moved on to the other.

Trevor stiffened further, and feasted on this sight of two beautiful girls delighting in pleasing him.

Analyn turned Boxi, and pushed her back onto the bed, to wriggle, backwards, up beside Trevor. Boxi's legs parted and Analyn's head sank between them, and she began to eat gently at her pussy. Boxi stiffened and lay back. Trevor saw her nipples stiffen, and reached over to play with her breasts.

Analyn looked up. "Now, your turn."

She made way for Trevor, who replaced her, kneeling and leaning forward between Boxi's thighs. He smelled her pussy, sank his mouth onto it and began to work it with his tongue and lips. As he sought to give Boxi pleasure, he felt hands draw apart the cheeks of his backside, then the touch of a warm, moist tongue on his anus. For a moment he completely abandoned himself to this pleasure. Then, as his tongue circled Boxi's clitoris, and Analyn's tongue circled his anus, he thought of home.

He thought of the cold, the tedium of his work, the indifference of his colleagues, and the emptiness of his life; empty of emotional or physical comfort, and of all prospect of excitement. That was not a world to which he looked forward to returning. He thought of Grant and Alma, and he thought of the contented life of his companion at Black Pearl, and decided he could have what they have. Then, more determined than ever to drink his fill of life, he returned to Boxi, and worked his tongue and lips furiously, willing to give what he would get in return.

Boxi, responding to his assault, soon sighed and bucked and groaned in orgasm.

"She has come," Analyn was shrieking, "See how you are. You DO like the pussy with hair."

Trevor basked in the excitement of the girls, "No, my preference is for bald."

"Next time, you can shave my pussy," said Boxi.

"Now you can boom-boom her ass."

Analyn was keen to keep the show on the road.

At the mention of anal sex, some concern surfaced in the back of Trevor's mind.

"Ahhh - Do you have a condom?"

"I have," said Boxi, and she rolled of the bed and fetched a condom from her bag.

"I put it on."

She opened the package, took out the condom, prepared it, and put it in her mouth. Leaning forward she sank her mouth on Trevor's penis and began to work the condom down. The work was effortful and sloppy, and Trevor loved it. Eventually, Boxi used her hand to roll it on as far as possible.

"You are too big. It is a Filipino condom," she told him.

It was a snug fit.

"First doggy style," suggested Analyn, and she began to orchestrate the scene.

Sitting back against the wall, she told Boxi, "You can eat my pussy now."

Boxi bent between her thighs with her rump raised towards Trevor. Trevor, unsteady on the mattress, loomed over Boxi's taut buttocks from behind. Reaching down, he parted the cheeks of her arse, and as they opened, to his delight and relief, he saw her anus gape. Gently leaning down on his thighs, he aimed the bulb of the condom at the crenulated gap and eased his penis in. Effortlessly, it admitted his full length. Rising directly over her, he grasped her under her ribcage to give him balance, and began to thrust. Boxi was busy between Analyn's thighs, and Analyn's eyes were closed, enjoying her pleasure.

With Boxi's arse gripping tightly he began to enjoy the grasping, rougher sensation of anal intercourse, and the delightful view of Analyn's breasts, crowned with their chocolate coloured saucers, gently heaving with pleasure.

Analyn allowed a well judged interval to elapse before she called, "Now, on the end of the bed."

Trevor pulled out and drew off, and as the bodies rearranged themselves he realised something was wrong.

"Shit, I've lost the condom."

"See, it is too small," said Boxi.

"Lost inside," said Analyn. "No problem."

This time she arranged Boxi over the end of the bed and folded her legs back. She instructed Boxi to hold her legs, and inserted her fingers into her arse. After a few seconds she pulled the top of the condom, sandwiched between two fingers, into the open, gripped it, pulled it out, then ran into the toilet and flushed it away.

"No condom this time," she said.

Overcome with desire, Trevor abandoned all caution.

Analyn straddled Boxi's face and took hold of her legs behind the knees, pulling them back. Trevor approached from the end of the bed, appreciating that in this position he could enjoy the view of Boxi's pussy and breasts, in addition to the delights of her anus.

Bare-backed, he thrust into her and began to pump.

Analyn gazed, fascinated by the site of Trevor's penis rapidly re-penetrating Boxi's anus. "More power, more power," she urged.

Trevor tried to restrain himself, but the firm physical sensation on his penis, and the sight of the girls' breasts, and the thrilled gaze on Analyn's face brought him juddering to a climax, like a teenage boy enjoying an early experience. Trevor spent himself inside Boxi, relaxed, withdrew, climbed onto the bed and sat.

"Excuse me." Boxi got up and made for the shower.

"Now me, when Boxi is gone. I am horny. The action make me horny. Do you still have power?" said Analyn, kneeling behind him and hugging him.

"A little rest and I can try again," he said, though he was not confident. He was no longer a young stud, and he had never had two girls in one night, even in his youth. The thought that he now had a horny girl waiting to be satisfied intimidated him a little. Analyn poured more drinks, and they snuggled and lay back, watching TV, waiting for Boxi to depart.

When she emerged from the shower, she was quickly changed and ready to go. Trevor slipped her a 500 note, unsure whether that would be enough, but Boxi seemed happy.

She kissed him, and said, "Next time, you shave my pussy," and departed.

Analyn now had Trevor to herself. She rested her hand on his crotch, and when he showed signs of renaissance, she kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "Now you eat my pussy."

Trevor moved down between her legs as she lay back, and once more set to work. Her flesh was soft and smooth, and sensuous in his mouth, and her scent, exciting. Analyn sighed and panted, and eventually, rising, said, "Now. You."

He laid back, and she went down on him, enveloping his penis in her oral embrace, gently sucking and licking him to full prominence.

"I like doggy," she said, and turned to present her upturned buttocks to him.

He slid in, noticing how delicate the embrace of her vagina was compared to the coarse grasp of Boxi's rectum. But, this enabled him to prolong the pleasure. It seemed an age before he approached spasm again, and this time he withdrew before ejaculation, spilling onto Analyn's back.

When he flopped back beside her, they were both covered in sweat.

Analyn threw an arm around him, nestled close, and kissed him. She threw the sheet over them both, and they sank into the pillows to sleep.

Next morning, they woke at eleven.

"I'm going for a flying lesson, so I have to say Goodbye now," he told Analyn, and she showered and dressed in silence.

He pressed her 500 pesos in her hand.

"Will you come in Niftys again."

"I'm sure I will."

She kissed him passionately on the lips, and walked through the doorway.

The flying lesson went well, and what with the travel to and from the Flying Club, a drink and chat after the lesson, it was half-past-five by the time he got back to his hotel. He showered and changed, and walked out into the twilight.

"To La Bamba," he instructed the trike driver, taking a chance that Allyza would be there.

Romie and Regine were, but no Allyza. He bought them a drink.

"You girls coming to Sunset for my party tomorrow? Starting about two."

They said they were.

"I look forward to seeing you ... and Allyza."

The girls nodded. They chatted amiably with him, but did not make any moves, knowing that Allyza was his interest

Chapter 14.

Cherry Girls, Party Planning and 'Sixty is the New Thirty.'

He made his way out into Fields Avenue to explore new bars. Across the road he entered Owl's Nest. The bar was large, with a long stage with seating either side, and to the left, space for a pool table, which gave it the feel of roominess. He sat to the left of the pool table, a good way from the stage, and watched the pool players. They were very good.

One drink, and he was back across the road to DMZ, a smaller bar, but also sporting a pool table, where he sat up at the rather small stage.

Another drink, and by now he had a glow on. He passed Rick's Cafe, where he had last seen Allyza and got pinched. This reminded him of Honey, and he made his way up to Las Vegas. He sat in the same seat as last time, and not seeing Honey, he asked the waitress if she was about.

"Honey is not working tonight," he was told.

One more drink and he was on his way to Roadhouse, seeking another chance at Jolina's charms. Jolina also was "not working tonight." The pretty girls seemed never to be working. He ordered the red wine again, and was soon sitting with two glasses of the pungent liquid in front of him. The girls did look cute in their white and red outfits with high-hip bikini briefs.

A long haired, softly curved girl, a little thinner than the others caught his eye. He beckoned the waitress and said he would like to buy her a drink.

"Merci is a cherry-girl," he was told.

"Uhhh. Well that's OK she can keep me company for a drink."

Trevor was sated after the previous evenings feast, and wanted to rest and be fresh for tomorrow, hopefully for Allyza.

Merci was very cute, and very shy. She sat parallel to him with legs and arms crossed, glancing occasionally sideways to meet his eyes. She did not know the bar-girl's patter, so, in a reversal of roles, he practised it on her.

"What's your name?"

"Merci."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

The same age as Allyza, thought Trevor, though Allyza is not shy.

"Where are you from?"

"Biliran is my province."

"How long have you been here?"

"Four days."

"That's not long. Where do you stay?"

"In the house of my cousin."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Merci giggled, covered her face with her hand, and shook her head.

"Are you looking for a boyfriend?"

"I like a husband," she replied.

Gradually, she sat up more, and began to maintain eye contact. She was sweet, and Trevor liked her.

"You like to come bar-hopping?" he asked.

She nodded vigorously, "I like to see the other bars."

Trevor called the waitress and said he would like to bar-fine Merci. The waitress said she must call Mama-San.

"Merci is a cherry-girl. You understand she cannot go boom-boom," Mama explained.

"No problem. We're just going bar-hopping. I'm going to show her some bars and I'll bring her back by midnight."

This satisfied Mama, and Merci went to change.

In T-shirt and jeans she was the cutest girl in Fields.

"There are bars down here I haven't seen," he said and they walked down to Raymond Street turned left, then right, into Real St.

On the left, a few bars along, was a large inviting entrance. The bar was Agasya. They entered and sat to the left facing a large stage with thirty or forty girls dancing. Trevor noticed that when he entered, with a girl on his arm, the girls on the stage expressed no interest in him. None came to dance in his view, and he garnered no furtive glances. Merci was more interested in the bar than he was. She spoke in Tagalog with the waitress, and girls came to sit with her.

"These girls are from my province," she told Trevor.

Trevor magnanimously bought them a round of drinks, and as Merci chatted with some, others asked him the usual questions.

"Do you girls know Sunset Garden?" he asked.

One did, and explained its location to the others.

"Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm holding a birthday party from two o'clock. You are all invited; there'll be drinks and food."

The girls seemed keen. He was now quite drunk, and repeated this invitation in every subsequent bar.

"Do you know Confetti Bar?" asked Merci.

"I don't, I'm new myself."

"It is just down there, not far," said one of the girls.

"My cousin work there. Can we go there?" said Merci.

"Of course."

They found it on the left about fifty yards down Real Street. Confetti was a colourful bar with a long high stage to the left, and high seats to the right, and Trevor chose to sit in the high seats to get the best view of the dancers. Merci asked for her cousin, Abi, who emerged from the rear, and greeted Merci warmly, casting a suspicious eye over Trevor. But Merci, gave a good report of Trevor and Abi then warmed to him also.

Abi and her colleagues were invited to Trevor's birthday party, as were the girls in Volcano and Silk Stockings.

Approaching midnight, Trevor walked back up Fields, hand in hand with Merci, to Roadhouse. While they stood outside to say goodnight, Trevor asked her to kiss him on the cheek. When she leaned forward to kiss, he swung his head around and her kiss landed on his lips. With that, they parted.

By half-past-midnight, Trevor was sixty, and asleep by himself.

The crowing of fighting cocks roused him while the daylight showed only faintly through the cracks in his curtain. Trevor lay back and planned his day. There must be plentiful drink, food and entertainment. After a pleasant slumber, anticipating the pleasure of the day, with the hope of seeing Allyza, he shaved carefully and took a leisurely shower. He paused to lay out his party clothes then, dressed in shorts and T-shirt, he set off to arrange his party.

At the poolside bar he told the waitress his plan, and she led him across to the kitchen to speak with the cooks. They well understood his requirement, asked how many people he expected, and his target budget, then suggested a menu. Pizzas and barbecue would be supplied, together with plentiful rice. They would keep a running total and inform him in increments of 10,000 pesos, so he could call a halt when he wanted.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers
12