Sex Tourist Ch. 22-23

Story Info
A New Man, a New Horn Dog and a New Slut-Wife Movie.
6k words
3.44
4.7k
6

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter 22.

A New Man, a New Horn Dog and a New Movie.

It was now mid-August, and on warm sunny days, when he ventured out for lunch and smelled the barbecue smoke from the food vendors Trevor could sit outside a pub, cold beer in hand, eyes closed, and for a moment be transported back to Angeles. While the world bustled past, behind his eyelids he walked down Fields Avenue, arm-in-arm with Allyza, she chewing lasciviously on her smoky 'pussy lips-on-a-stick', smiling at him, with promise of pleasures to come. On returning to his office, to sit among the trays and filing cabinets, and shelves loaded with manuals, he would fill with longing.

The change in Trevor had been noticed, and put down to grief at the loss of his friend, Dennis. He had lost his earnestness, the ability to invest the shuffling of paper with meaning and reward, and his tedious, repetitive work became a punishing treadmill to be ground round until he had served his time, and was once again set at liberty in Angeles.

On his kitchen wall hung a calendar with the period from17th November to 9th December, the dates of his outward and return flights, struck through. Each Sunday, he would pencil in the past week, and watch, gratified, as the lines converged.

For twenty years Trevor's life had been uniform, each week similar to every other and equally unimportant, driven by the rhythms of his work, his holidays taken at the last moment before entitlement was lost, and remembered as episodes of loneliness. No more. Now, he lived for his holidays, sitting down and planning his leave up to the moment of his retirement. Each evening, he would trawl through the forums and newsgroups, vicariously enjoying the holiday experiences of others, reliving his own, and planning for better yet to come. His once dreary evenings were now the highlight of his day, his computer more engaging and thrilling than any TV programme, drawing him home, his departure from work creeping earlier each month.

On 2nd September, his phone startled him from his Sunday morning lie-in.

"Hi Trevor. Back-call to me now at Rick's Café."

Before he did so, he paused to fully wake from sleep and clear his thoughts. This time, he did not want their conversation to be hijacked; he would send money, but he did want his sex-doll in return.

Allyza was put on the line.

"Hi Allyza, nice to hear from you again, ... so you're back in Angeles ... Is you're mother better."

"Yes she is well now, she tell to me to thank you. I show her your photo."

"I'm glad to have helped. Are you working now?"

"I arrive yesterday. Mama say I can start my work tonight, but I do not get pay for fifteen days so I have no money."

"No money again?"

"No. My mother pawn her radio for my fare so I can go back working, I stay with Regine tonight, but I need my accommodation. Trevor you say you will send me money. Can you send me 2000 so I can pay my room until I am pay. There is some customers now, so I will have bar-fines?"

He quickly divided by seventy-five - about £25. 2000 pesos did not seem a lot to him.

"Will that be enough?"

"Yes, I will have tips for my food, but I must send money for my mother for redeem her radio. It is pawn thirty-one days."

He did a quick calculation. If he sent £100 by Western Union she would get 6500.

"I'd like to send you more, but I can't just send money and get nothing in return. I was happy to help your mother, but if I send you more I need something in return."

"Trevor, what you want? I am a poor girl."

"Just to talk with you. We speak every three months, but I want to speak with you every week, every Sunday. Would you do that?"

"Trevor, do you like to buy me a cell-phone, then you can call with me when you like."

"How much is that?"

"3000. Second hand Nokia."

"OK. I'll send you 6,500. You can buy a cell-phone and have enough for food and rent and redeem your mum's radio."

"6500!"

"Yes."

"When will you send it?"

"Today ... you should be able to collect it tomorrow."

"Trevor ... thank you, thank you ... thank you so much ...I will call you when I get the cell-phone ... Trevor I love you so much."

"So long as you love me when I come in November ... don't fall in love with anyone else in the meantime."

"Trevor ... you know they are my customer only ... I wait you in November."

"Well I want to know all about your customers, you must tell me when I call."

"But they are not serious guys, honest."

"OK. I'll send the money and wait for your call. Write down my number."

That concluded, he got up, dressed and walked to the newsagents offering Western Union, passing by an ATM where he withdrew cash. As he returned with the Sunday newspapers tucked under his arms he felt euphoric. Life now brimmed with possibilities. For hours, he enjoyed the vicarious adventures of the Horn Dogs trip-reports before preparing dinner and relaxing with the newspapers. However, while he read, his mind kept drifting back to a report he had read that morning.

'WILD-ASS BAR-HOPPING PARTY!\

On Friday night, 24 August 2001, I participated in the most memorable bar-hop I've ever had the occasion to join, in the PI or anywhere else. You weren't here of course, so you missed ONE HELL OF A PARTY. This madcap bar-hop was hosted by San Diego Dave and Malibog Mark from Los Angeles. Accompanying San Diego Dave was one truly luscious and entertaining Y Bar lady. Escorting and molesting Malibog Mark were four additional Y Bar beauties.\

As happenstance would have it, it was also San Diego Dave's fortieth birthday. It wasn't planned that way, but this party turned out to be a worthy birthday bash for just about anyone. This one was worth writing home to Momma about!

Accompanying San Diego Dave's and Malibog Mark's entourage were nine other friends, including yours truly and my fiancee, for a total of sixteen party animals.

The party spontaneously sprung to life early in the evening in the Volcano Club. Once the fire had been ignited, the party took on a life of its own. Simple dancing on the sidelines metamorphosed into bump and grinds among the participants on the two hosts, which ultimately lead to tequila body shots by guys on girls, girls on guys and girls on girls. I didn't see (I wasn't looking very hard either) for any guys on guys body shots.

A novelty event in the Volcano Club was a brief appearance by a midget. She couldn't have been more than three feet tall. My first thought was if I could bar-fine her but Lourdes didn't like the idea.

After an hour or two of sheer mania in Volcano, the party moved to the Top Hat Club. Top Hat was having a topless dance contest, spontaneously organised by the girls. After a few more rounds of tequila body shots, on damn near everybody, including a tequila body shot performed on Mark's dick (also known as a blow-job), dancing on the tables and chairs, and one chick getting screwed in the CR, the Y Bar girls jumped on the stage where they instantly mesmerized the club.

All the girls immediately went topless. My young lady went one further and stripped down to the buff, where she had her pussy kissed on stage by some lucky guy who thought he died and gone to heaven. It broke his heart when he couldn't bar-fine her but I bought him a beer to drown his sorrows.

Another party-dude, with his own bottle of tequila, joined the melee and promptly began pouring free tequila shots for anyone who was game and could hold onto the table long enough to gulp down the shot, then Lourdes lay on the table and me, Mark and Dave took pussy shots on her. Except that some of the guys were a little shy, I believe we would have witnessed an orgy right there in the Top Hat Club. I was certainly game.

After an hour or two in the Top Hat Club we moved on, but not before we searched the bar for Lourdes's clothes which she'd flung off.

We moved on to Nero's. The Tequila shots continued to flow, as the girls became more and more crazy many of the Nero's girls watched in Awe. You'd think they had seen such debauchery before! Lourdes then pulled out a cigarette, stuck it in her belly button, and began to smoke it. For those who would have rather seen her smoke it from her pussy I'll say this: I've seen tons of sex shows in Bangkok, where the girl smokes a cigarette from her pussy or ass. It's easy for them to create natural suction from these orifices. Now, try that from a belly button! I was impressed. About an hour into the Nero's adventure the first of Malibog Mark's girls' started to drop like flies. Within minutes of the first one going to the CR I knew his ship was sinking.

My girl, Dave and I said our good-byes and headed to Champagne. The club seemed to come to life as soon as we entered. I don't know if it was our party attitude, or the fact that I was toasted and that maybe they thought they would be able to extract a million pesos in Ladydrinks from us! I knew many girls in there (some were very close friends to Lourdes) so I immediately ordered about 5 drinks and was surrounded by little yummy brown girls. Next came the happy birthday song (one that I had heard repeatedly throughout the night). I looked at Lourdes and we both sprang up and rang the bell.

At this point I thanked modern technology (the credit card) or else I would have had to run back to the hotel to grab more money and leave my girl as collateral. We closed Champagne Club at 2:00 AM. As we left I invited two girls to come with us.

Next was Y-bar. Partied there until 3:00 AM, closed it, and grabbed three girls from there...

Last stop (I think) was Brown Sugar. When I walked in with six girls the place went wild. The papsan (James) brought us a round of drinks even before I ordered our first drink. Things began to get blurry at this point. I remember paying the bill and saying goodbye to a bunch of girls. I sort of remember walking to the hotel. I woke up the next morning (afternoon) with Lourdes cuddling up next to me. I looked over her shoulder and saw another girl! I then looked down at the floor and saw two girls sleeping against the foot of the bed! Upon waking up, she promptly kicked all the girls out of the room and proceeded to rape me for the next hour...

Words can not explain the intensity and excitement of this bar-hop. I'm sure it will be a long time before I see or participate in another bar-hopping event like this one.

I wished I had taken my video camera. This party was not planned and no one had made any special arrangements to "get wild" that night. Everyone had gone out more or less in small groups, and via cell phones, got word to head to the Volcano Club. I didn't get any video, but some folks took photos. I have some of the pictures. They will follow in three messages, four photos per message. The first message will come today after this report.

The second with photos will arrive tomorrow and the last message with the pics the day after.

Paul.'

Trevor pictured himself bar-hopping with Allyza, and she stripping off on stage. He pictured customers lining up to give her pussy shots as she laid back across the table, then he carrying her back to his hotel where she wraps her blow-job lips around his dick before raising her hips for him to plunge it into her elastic ass. All this could now come true. All he needed to do was reel her in with the lure of money, just like the experienced Horn Dogs.

Every half-hour he checked back to see if the promised pictures were posted. After dinner they appeared. The first four pictures were taken in Volcano, and everyone was fully clothed. Paul and Lourdes posed in the first shot. Paul was in his mid-forties, a bluff well-built guy with short sandy hair and big smile. Lourdes was petite, in her early twenties, a pretty, slender girl, neatly dressed in a tight top and close fitting jeans, hugging up to Paul for the photo.

Two shots were of crowded tables surrounded by young girls and middle-aged guys, turned to the camera, drinks raised in salutation for the photo. The last shot was taken at a distance and showed a crowded group of tables in a festive mood, while from the stage and surrounding seating girls and guys looked on in envy.

Trevor was pleased that Lourdes so resembled Allyza, lending credibility to his fantasy, but disappointed that there was no depiction of the naked romps. He hoped these would appear in later posts, and his anticipation made Monday drag endlessly. That afternoon, for the first time anyone could recall, he was first to leave the office; his core hours ended at half-past-three, and he immediately left. By five he was checking the forum. Paul had not yet posted. Again, he checked back every half-hour. At half-past-nine the post appeared.

The files seemed to take an eternity to open, but he knew large files meant sharp photos.

The first showed the same party ensconced in Top Hat with the dancers on the central stage, bare breasted, holding their bikini tops in their hands.

The next was a shot of the stage, with most of the girls topless and frozen in energetic motion. The third showed the stage invaded by the Y Bar girls, lifting their tops and loosening their belts, with the Top Hat girls standing back to give them space; Lourdes was not amongst them. The fourth showed the dancers and Y bar girls parted, turning towards a gap opened between them, in which a petite shapely girl, arms raised over her head, beaming at the camera, cocked her hips in a snaking motion. It was Lourdes.

It was Lourdes, but he could easily picture Allyza. The graceful, slender body, the small but shapely breasts, the dazzling smile, the brown skin shaved smooth at her pubis. With a tiny effort of imagination, his ideal girl, Allyza, posed for him in the photo.

Trevor had never really taken drugs, a few joints, some uppers and downers in his teens, these experiences had been unrewarding, the effect disappointing. But, when he looked at this photo, for the first time in his life he felt high. As he pictured Allyza, standing there on stage, naked, his pulse throbbed, hormones surged into his blood stream, and he felt an optimism and lust for life never experienced before. Printing off the picture, he pinned it to his wall where it would be the first thing he saw on waking in the morning.

Tuesday, on returning home he found his answering machine had been triggered but no message left. Entering 1471 disclosed no caller ID, and he suspected it had been Allyza. The same occurred on Wednesday and Thursday.

Friday lunchtime, Trevor bought a pay-as-you-go mobile phone and topped it up with credit.

At nine-o'clock on Saturday morning, while he lay-in, his house phone rang. Trevor rolled to the phone, catching sight of the print of Lourdes dancing naked on the stage at Top Hat.

"Trevor, I call you now on my cell-phone." It was Allyza.

His heart warmed at the sound of her voice, and he found it easy to imagine it was she, not Lourdes, in the print, and he, not Paul, watching as the attention of other dancers and patrons were drawn to her joyful nakedness.

In the background he could hear a tuneless karaoke overlaid by the chatter of excited girls rising and falling drunkenly, punctuated by gasps and laughter. He imagined the gasps were gasps of admiration as Allyza displayed her charms in whatever venue she was calling from.

"Good. I've got one now, too. Let me have your number."

Allyza read her number to him and he read it back to confirm.

"OK. Now I'm going to call you from my mobile, so hang up." After putting down his phone he gazed intently at the print, recreating a scene in his imagination, then following the instructions on his discount-card, called back using his mobile phone

.

"Do you see my number?"

"Yes I see it. I will save it. Thank you for my cell phone."

"Have you found accommodation?"

"Yes, I have a room with my friend in Santo Nino."

"And are you back at work?"

"Yes. One week."

"Are you busy?"

"No. There is not many customers yet."

"So, no bar-fines?"

"Just one guy."

"Did he give you a good tip?"

"300 only."

"Will you see him again?"

"I do not know."

"Young guy or old?"

"Same like you. Young guy," she giggled, and Trevor laughed with her.

"Where's he from?"

"Korea."

"Right. Did he speak English."

"A little bit."

"Do you have enough for your food?"

"Yes."

"And what about your mum's radio?"

"I send some money, and I email to her, she can redeem soon."

"Where are you now?"

"In my karenderia. I eat with my friends now."

"And what time is it there?"

"Five. I start work in one hour."

"In La Bamba?"

"Yes."

"Maybe you'll get another bar-fine tonight."

"Maybe my regular customer, if he come in tonight."

"Oh. You have a regular customer?"

"Yes, Donald. If he come in La Bamba on Saturday night he like to bar-fine with me. He live in Mountainview. But I am away for a while, so maybe now he like another girl."

"Well, I'll try out my mobile again tomorrow morning. Good luck tonight."

"OK, thank you."

After hanging up, he fumbled with his phone and sent his first text message - his mobile phone number - to Allyza.

He climbed out of bed with a feeling of well-being, almost elation, that he could not recall having previously experienced. For the first time in decades he rose on a Saturday morning with an appetite for life, but this was a new appetite, a carnal appetite, a desire to feast on forbidden fruit, and he looked forward to tomorrow, anticipating his first salacious bite.

The Top Hat print had come alive in his mind, no longer still life, but the first frame in a movie that played in his imagination, a movie starring Allyza, a movie that was more than a work of ambitious fantasy. Trevor felt it was a premonition, and whatever happened in his movie would eventually happen in his life. He now looked forward to his future knowing that, first, he had to produce and direct that movie.

Chapter 23.

Bar Girls, Anal Sex and Persuasion.

That Saturday he pulled out his old tapes and filled the house with the music of his youth. Bursting with energy, chores that had been neglected for months or years were promptly completed. He set about his home, cleaning and repairing, making it light, clean, uncluttered, functionally perfect, throwing back the curtains to illuminate its features with golden shafts, making it fit to impress.

Next, into the garden where he marveled at the blueness of the sky, the wispy caprice of the snowy clouds, the lush autumnal greenness of the grass and the leaves, and the beauty of the pregnant flowers, still in full bloom. By mid-afternoon his front garden was an invitation to pause for a pleasant moment and admire, his back garden a little patch of heaven on earth, a little Eden where he could seduce and lie on the grass to make love.

Although he had no intention of bringing Allyza to the drabness of Enfield, he knew in the back of his mind that he was preparing his life for her, and the perfecting of his home was the visible evidence of an inner refurbishment: the reconstruction of his soul, making it a fit place for her to enter.

This surge of vigour carried him through to eight in the evening, and when he ate, even his food tasted better. Then he sat before his computer and logged into his favourite forums. The following exchange caught his attention:

'Greetings, have a quick question. I will be coming to AC in October for 1 or 2 weeks. Does anyone know anything about a place called the "Southern Star". Had an old friend tell me its "one stop Shopping"? He said its off the beaten path but a pretty nice place. Also are flipper girls into ass play? This is something I want to try but I know not all girls do it. Is this a service that comes with the bar-fine package? - AssBandit'

A forum member replied:

'Re: AssBandit & other "anal" lovers, - "Also are flipper girls into ass play? This is something I want to try but I know not all girls do it. Is this a service that comes as part of the bar-fine package?"

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers
12