Sex Tourist Ch. 28-29

Story Info
Men and Marriage. Trevor Exhibits Boxi at Thi-Hi.
5.6k words
3.73
3k
4

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter 28.

Boxi, Vegetables, Men and Marriage.

Trevor wakened before Boxi, turned the TV to an English channel, then lay back to reflect. He picked up his camera and flicked through last night's photos. He was satisfied these were indeed stills from a Horn Dog movie. He could post the highlights on the forum and share Boxi, once again with the wider world.

He wondered if he should identify her as Boxi from Niftys. There was a demand for girls who did anal, and he might send her a flood of customers as had happened with Marisol at Splash. He might even have the satisfaction of seeing other members of the forum post her pictures, with stories of how they enjoyed her body, in particular, her arse.

But as he indulged this fantasy he remembered that this was his plan for Allyza. He was thrilled when he imagined it was Allyza in these photos, and it was she who the Horn Dogs would bar-fine out to enjoy, and post their experience back to the forum. He would have to contact Allyza again and see if he could repair their relationship, but he could not yet offer her marriage. He knew the dream, his movie, would dissolve the moment she stepped on English soil. She would be no happier in Enfield than Lovely had been in Birmingham. He planned his marriage in the Philippines, in Angeles, when he retired, and where he planned to retire.

Today he would take a flying lesson, go shopping for vegetables with Boxi, bar-hop, then return to the hotel for a photo session and sex. It occurred to him, that despite his frustration over the break with Allyza, this was the first morning in his life that he planned such an exciting day, a day filled with dreams fulfilled. But, what would be his next high. He had shared Boxi last night, and he wanted to share her again, not just digitally, not just on the forums, he wanted to be there, sharing her with other guys. He directed the next scene in his movie.

Late on Sunday afternoon, as he returned from his flying lesson, his trike turned onto Fields Avenue. The view from the trike was restricted, but he peered past the driver to observe the street scene in the tourist district. As he passed Margarita Station, a familiar figure on the sidewalk caught his eye. It was Allyza. She was holding the hand of another guy. First, Trevor noticed how beautiful Allyza looked, far more beautiful than when she had been with him, her clothes more expensive and better coordinated, her hair neater and more voluminous.

As the trike chugged past, he twisted round to look through the rear opening in the sidecar. Now the figures were paused at the door of Margarita, about to enter. He took in the guy. He was mid-forties, just shy of six feet tall, with blondish hair of mid-length swept back over his head. He dressed in a colourful shirt, shorts and walking boots. As he lost sight of him, very much the Horn Dog type, thought Trevor.

A pulse of adrenaline caused by the shock of the unexpected encounter pricked him alert and caused his heart to palpitate. This tantalising glimpse of the girl he wished to possess, decorating the arm of another, amplified his desire four fold. He wanted her on HIS arm, and all other men to feel the envy. The temptation to send her a pleading or demanding text was stymied by his inability to put into words why he felt so entitled.

Back at the hotel Boxi awaited him. He had left his key with her and she had ordered food and drink and now lay on the bed watching TV. She jumped up when he entered, and hugged and kissed him.

"How was your lesson?"

"All went well. Have you been OK?"

"I have been lonely without you."

"Let's go shopping. The trike is waiting."

"For the vegetables?" suggested Boxi, giggling.

"For the vegetables," echoed Trevor.

The market was closing when they arrived, and Trevor left Boxi to do the shopping. Many of the vegetables were unfamiliar to him, but Boxi selected carefully for her purpose; sweet potato, cassava, egg plant, okra, bitter melon, winged bean, ridged luffa, white radish, carrots.

The bags she handed to him to carry grew heavy and he called a halt, "That's enough. We shouldn't need anymore... " he handed her a 1000p note, "... you can buy something for yourself."

"I keep it for later," she said, tucking it into her bra.

The vegetables were left at the hotel and they went bar-hopping. On their return they were pressed into use, and Trevor recorded Boxi's pussy and anus stuffed with the staple food-stuffs of the Philippines.

When Boxi woke on Monday morning Trevor explained his plan for the week, "I'm going to butterfly for a couple of days. We'll go into Niftys today and I'll pay your bar-fine from Thursday to Sunday."

She pulled a face, "You won't forget my 10,000 pesos."

"No. That's yours. Just do what I ask." He took out 2000p. "Here. Take this to be going on with."

"Thank you. Will you come into Niftys."

"Maybe. Do you have a suspender belt and stockings."

"No. But if you like it I can buy it."

"Get black ... and do you have a school uniform?"

"No. I can borrow from my cousin."

"We'll buy you one next weekend."

After leaving Boxi at Niftys Trevor wandered down Perimeter Road alone, not knowing precisely what he wanted to do. The Horn Dogs on the forum had a different girl each night, and he wanted this experience for a few days.

Hailing a trike, he set off for Welkome Inn at the bottom of Fields Avenue, intending to work his way back up looking for a girl. There were some attractive girls there, but they looked so young ... too young he decided ... jailbait. Next Dirty Duck, then he took a break and watched a movie in Rick's Café. Then back down to La Bamba, on the off chance that Allyza would be there. She was not. He tried Las Vegas looking for Honey, but she was "not working today."

In Brown Sugar there was a girl, but she would allow "boob-boom only." No blow-job, no anal, no photos. Eventually, he bar-fined an attractive girl from Jungle, "boob-boom only." As he rode her doggy-style, he pressed his thumb to her anus and began to massage it, but she reached back to brush his hand away.

In the morning he ate her pussy till she orgasmed, then fucked her pussy to climax, pulling out to ejaculate over her stomach. She immediately rushed to the shower. He listened to her splashing off his cum. He had enjoyed the sex. Her body was soft and warm, she had a sweet and attentive nature, but somehow, she did not fill the bill. She would make someone a wonderful wife, but he was not looking for a wonderful wife, he wanted a slut. He thanked her, gave her a good tip, sent her on her way and set of for the flying club.

This pattern was repeated on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday he was happy to be picking up with Boxi once more. She arrived at his hotel at two-o'clock, just half an hour after his bar-fine had left.

The receptionist called his room and she was sent up. She greeted him with a smile, hug and kiss.

"Did you enjoy your other girls?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you. And did you enjoy your bar-fines?"

Boxi was wearing a tight T-shirt over braless bust and tight shorts, a small day-sac on her back, the trademark signs of a girl on bar-fine.

"How you know I am bar-fine?"

"Because you are a sexy girl, and guys like sexy girls," Trevor teased. "And, did your guys take sexy photos?"

"It is just one guy. He like photos, but not sexy, not like yours."

"Was he fun?"

"He is horny, but he does not eat my pussy. I like it when you eat my pussy."

"Did you get your stockings and suspender?"

"I have them."

"Slip into them now and I'll eat your pussy."

Boxi peeled off her clothes, and, after a brief shower, emerged naked. She fished in her day-sac and pulled out two packets of flimsy garments. Opening them, she put on a suspender belt, then the stockings to attach to it.

She struck a pose. "You like?"

"Very much. Lie on the bed and make yourself comfortable."

Trevor shuffled up between her stockinged legs, parting them and pulling her groin up for access. He opened her pussy with his thumbs, and looked into her vagina.

"How many times did he fuck you?"

"Three times."

"Just here?"

"Yes. He do not like the ass."

"How many times have you been fucked since you came to Angeles?"

Boxi thought a while. "Maybe 500 times, maybe 1000."

Trevor gazed into her soft, shiny vagina, and imagined the sizes and shapes that had penetrated it.

"Your pussy looks good on it. I think it likes lots of cock."

Boxi giggled. "Yes. Lots of cock, and lots of money."

Trevor ran his fingers over her pubis. He felt short stiff stubble.

"He didn't shave your pussy. I'll have to shave it."

"First, you eat my pussy."

Trevor set to work. He ignored the abrasion on his face and brought her to orgasm three times, afterwards, crawling up beside her, to rest with her. They slept until five-o'clock.

When they woke, Boxi snuggled up to him and whispered, "Thank you."

He photographed her as she sat on the loo seat and shaved, much like before, but this time wearing suspender and stockings.

When she had finished he proffered his erection. "Can you pee on this?"

Boxi obliged, and the caress of her jet of hot urine on his penis set it rock hard.

When she ran dry', he picked up her legs, pinned her ankles to the wall above her head, and thrust into her anus. He jerked in and out with increasing pace, until he once more vacated his balls, explosively, into her rectum. The effort left him gasping, and he lay over her, pining her to the wall while he recovered.

"Jesus. That's the best ever," he said. "You've a lovely arse."

Boxi squeaked, "Are you finish? Can I get up?"

She enjoyed compliments, but found this position uncomfortable.

Trevor let her go, and as she rose she said, "I have a lovely pussy also, fuck me in my pussy also, I enjoy to come with you."

"Tonight," said Trevor.

At dusk they were back at the karenderia to eat Boxi's favourite food and enjoy the karaoke. In her figure hugging T-shirt and shorts, Boxi attracted even more attention than before. Trevor had brought his camera and took many shots.

When she sat to eat, Trevor repeated, "I would like to see you do a striptease for the guys."

"I tell you Trevor, not here, it is not allow."

"Are you shy?"

"No. I am not a shy girl. You see me in Niftys. We can go in Niftys again."

"What about another bar?"

"Maybe they do not like a girl from another bar?"

"That's why I asked you to buy the suspender and stockings."

"To do a striptease?"

"Something like that. I like you naked ... so other guys can see you ... when we bar-hop ... it gives me pleasure."

"I know that," retorted Boxi.

"Do you mind?"

"No. It is my job. I am an entertainer, I entertain you ... but in the hotel ... in the bar ... not in the karenderia."

"I understand. On Saturday I want to go to Thi-Hi bar on Perimeter Road. Last time I was here, there was a girl called Alma, she would strip to suspender and stockings for her boyfriend, and just schmooze in the bar ... but just in suspender and stockings. That's what I'd like you to do."

Boxi appeared to give it a moment's casual consideration. "If the Papa-San say, 'OK', I will do it."

"Good. That's something for me to look forward to."

They bar-hopped to Las Vegas, where Honey was on stage. Her eyes did not meet Trevor's, that was the effect of entering with a girl. On leaving, Boxi said, "Let's go in Shano's you will like it there."

"Why is that?"

"You will see."

A short walk and they were there. To one end there was a stage with dancers. At the other end was a pool table, and around the wall, on elevated seating, sat the customers. As they passed the pool table, Boxi entered her name on the play list. They found seats and ordered drinks.

"I will play pool later," she told Trevor, "but first ..." She unpeeled her T-shirt. "I can play like this."

Her neat and shapely breasts attracted attention long before her name was called.

"Now you take photos," she said to Trevor, and stepped down to play.

A murmur went around the bar. Her opponent, a bullet headed westerner of about fifty, stood back to admire her, then welcomed her to the table. Trevor began to take shots. She selected a cue and play began. When she first bent to shoot, her tight shorts impeded her. She straightened and placed her cue against the table, then unzipped her fly and turned back the flaps on each side. A 'V' shaped area of flesh from her navel to her crotch was exposed, with her shaven pubis swelling at the base. Now, more comfortably attired, she continued. She was quite a good player, but eventually lost, receiving a round of applause, nonetheless, when she left the table. She immediately put her name down again.

Sitting next to Trevor, she took hold of his arm, and rested her head on his shoulder. "Did you enjoy my game," she asked. "Many guys were looking at me."

"Yes. Very much."

"Did you get your photos?"

"Loads."

"Show me."

Trevor gave her the camera and she silently scrolled through the photos. "That's nice. Take some more."

She next played a girl, and won, then a guy, and lost. After that, she zipped up her fly, pulled on her T-shirt, and they prepared to leave. As they left, Trevor glanced to one side. A familiar, stony face, stared at him. It was Allyza. He immediately broke his gaze away. Again, he felt that shock, and his heart began to palpitate. As the trike made its way up Perimeter Road he received a text.

'who is d girl. is c ur gf. U like 2 mary wid dat grl.'

He replied:

'bar-fine only. who is d guy. is he ur bf. u lik 2 mary wid dat guy'

The answer came back:

'I like to mary wid a serious guy. U r not a serious guy'

Boxi, who had been sitting quietly, said, "Did she text to you?"

"Who?"

"That girl in Shano's. She is very angry. Is she your girlfriend?"

"She was my girlfriend before, but no more."

"Because you like her to fuck with other guys?"

"What makes you think that? She's angry 'cause I can't get married yet."

"I know you like to watch me fuck with other guys."

"Well, yes," he admitted somewhat reluctantly, but thought this was as good a time as any to get it out in the open. "But, that's only part of it. It's a big turn-on for me. I do want to fuck you afterwards, more than ever."

"I understand. But, me too. I cannot marry with you."

"I don't want to marry, yet. But I'd like to know, why wouldn't you marry me?"

"I am not a puta. I am an entertainer. I do your pleasure now because it is my job. But when I marry I will fuck only with my husband. I will be for him only. I cannot marry a man like you, a man who will not be happy if I do not fuck the other guys. I cannot make you happy."

"Don't you enjoy being an entertainer?"

"I enjoy it. It is a good job for me. I like to entertain guys like you. You are fun. You are exciting. And you give me money. But, not when I marry."

"You're a great entertainer, and you'll be a great wife ... for the right guy. But you're correct; I'm not the right guy for you."

Back at the hotel, Boxi pulled Trevor to her, and said, "Now, you please me. Eat my pussy, then you fuck my PUSSY. Make me come."

"Work, work, work," said Trevor. "Never a moments rest."

He gave her pussy a lot of attention that night, eating it to orgasm three times, then cunt-fucking her in multiple positions, encouraging her to play her clit until she achieved orgasm.

Chapter 29.

Trevor Exhibits Boxi at Thi-Hi.

On Saturday, Trevor took Boxi to her house, and waited outside while she updated her housemates and got a change of clothes. They went to the market and bought some clothing, but, in particular, a school uniform, and pair of black, high-heeled shoes, then returned to the hotel.

Boxi stripped, put on the suspender and stockings, and slipped on the high heeled shoes.

"That's exactly the look I want," said Trevor, and proceeded to digitally record her, in multiple teasing poses.

Afterwards, Boxi packed the suspender, stockings and high-heeled shoes into her handbag, and put on her frock and street shoes. At Trevor's direction she wore no underwear.

"We'll walk to Thi-Hi. I want to take some photos of you on the way."

They bumped into three of Boxi's friends and he took group photos of them. When they reached Thi-Hi he took photos of her stood outside, with the bar's distinctive stockinged-legs sign, bearing the legend:

'PRETTY GIRLS in sexy dresses, garterbelts, stiletto heels and hose,'

in the background.

It was mid-afternoon, and when they entered, the lounge was well populated with customers. They found stools at the high table where Trevor had sat earlier in the year. He asked the waitress if Alma was there. Alma appeared at their table, now dressed in a bow-fronted mini-blouse which covered her breasts in purple patterned material held in place by lace that covered her outer shoulders and upper arms. Her dress was a length of material tied with a bow around her waist, and which just covered her knickers ... unless she moved or sat. Like all the hostesses, she wore stockings ending half way up her thighs, held in place by long suspenders.

"Hello Alma. You probably don't remember me. We met in March when Grant was here."

"Hello again. Maybe. I think so. But I meet so many of Grant's friends."

"Let me get you a drink." She took a seat. "How is Grant?"

"He is fine. He will come next month; he is here for the Holidays."

"This is Boxi. She's my friend from Niftys. She has her stockings and high heels in her bag, and I was wondering if she could change into them. Just her stockings and suspenders ... like you do for Grant."

Alma laughed, then chatted with Boxi in Tagalog for a minute or two. "You like me also to wear only my stockings."

"That would be great."

"OK. I ask."

A minute or two later, Alma waved to Boxi from the back of the bar, and Boxi took her bag and went to join her. Shortly after, they emerged again, their bellies and pubis enticingly framed by suspender belt, suspenders and stocking tops. Alma's neat diamond of pubic hair acted as a foil to accentuate Boxi's depilation. Arms linked, they walked down the bar, Alma acknowledging calls from her friends, to slide onto stools next to Trevor.

"I tell Boxi you are like Grant, but she tell me you like to watch the guys fuck with her," said Alma.

"Did Grant never do that?" queried Trevor.

"No ... I think maybe he will like it ... But, I do not know."

"But, he doesn't mind if you do blow-jobs and go on bar-fine."

"Oh no. He like me to tell about my customers."

"OK ... I would guess we are of a similar persuasion. Now, can I buy drinks for the girls and guys."

This was Trevor's ploy to make a conspiratorial connection with those to whom Boxi would be displayed.

"Of course," said Alma and flagged a waitress.

The waitress went from table to table, taking orders and pointing out Trevor to receive acknowledgement. He waved back amiably. Each time Alma would say "That is 'so-and-so'."

"Do you know all these guys?" asked Trevor.

"Yes, they are all regulars. We have regulars here on Saturday."

"Oh. Then, can you take Boxi around and introduce her?"

"Sure, if Boxi like it."

"I like to meet your friends," said Boxi.

They set off. The regulars sat in groups of three or four with their companions, so there was a long pause with each group. The girls chatted and laughed, and Trevor admired their view from the rear, their round bottoms undulating as they walked slowly from group to group, their shoulders rising and falling when they laughed. At each table they were warmly received, given drinks, and furtively, or openly, admired. He took a couple of photos. The tour took an hour or so, and the girls were quite squiffy on their return.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers
12