Sex under the falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether it was it the wine or Samantha's desire, or both, the conversation took an interesting turn. "Remember the ski instructor with that really long cock?" Samantha asked Rick.

"Jack," Rick replied. He seemed to be in a trance, caught in a memory.

I felt Samantha's hand start to rub my cock through my shorts. I looked down at her and saw she had let the slit in her dress fall away to reveal a hint of her panties. She had chosen the sheer black ones I bought her a few weeks before. I was not the only one looking.

"I remember how excited you got when I put it in my mouth. I still can't believe I did that," Samantha said, all shy smiles.

"You did it, alright," Rick said, his voice quiet and husky. "All he could talk about was how you got him to cum on your ..." Rick hesitated, possibly remembering I was sitting right there.

"It's O.K. Alan likes this, don't you," Samantha said, looking up at me, smiling. "He came on my breasts. Then you came on my breasts. Then I made my self cum. I was one popular girl," Samantha said smiling, her voice very soft.

As Samantha tenderly played with my growing erection I noticed she was pushing her slender toes against Rick's leg. He moved closer and lifted my wife's feet to rest on his lap. He began massaging them, a favorite treat for Samantha. I knew that. Obviously so did Rick.

"Would you get the hot tub going, Alan?" Samantha asked. Not "honey" or "babe". "Alan".

As I got up Samantha moved to Rick's lap, facing him. Though the light was dim, I could see Samantha squeezing his cock which looked like it was about to pop out of his shorts.

The water warmed quickly with the press of a button. Then it was simply a matter of switching on the underwater lights and jets and checking the temperature. I looked up from the controls to see my wife and Rick standing at the edge of the tub. He was behind her, looming over her, his hands massaging her naked shoulders. Her dress was gone. So were his shirt and shorts. I can be rather dumb but I guessed what my job was.

I stood in front of Samantha. She looked so small standing next to Rick, the giant. I took a moment to take in the scene. Nice cock, as Samantha said. Longer than mine and thick. And quite stiff.

I lifted Samantha's full breasts and kissed her beautiful, aroused nipples. As Rick watched I lowered her panties. I let my fingers slide between legs. She was very moist. She pulled at my belt and my shorts dropped. I removed my shirt. She ran her fingers on my chest. She was in another world.

Rick turned Samantha to face him. He knelt, parted Samantha's moist labia and begin kissing. He moved his hands to her perfectly round ass and pulled her closer to him. She smiled at me as I stood there, a few inches away, watching. My cock was as stiff as it had been in a long time. She touched the tip of it, then closed her eyes and moved into the rhythm of Rick's tongue.

He obviously knew what he was doing. In moments Samantha let out a familiar sigh, a signal she was on her way to her first orgasm. There would be more. They would be more intense.

She released Rick's head and waded into the water. It seemed she needed a breather. I so wanted to put my cock in her mouth. I thought she sensed my desire because she playfully motioned for me to sit on the tub's upper ledge. She moved into the water in front of me, almost floating. She licked the length of my cock, then pulled my head down and gave me a deep kiss. It took my breath away.

Rick watched us, stroking himself. As he climbed down into the water Samantha, directly in front of me, took charge of Rick's thick pole. She grabbed it and began licking his round knob, her tongue playing with the tip, repeating what she had just done to me. She stopped for a moment to make sure I was taking it all in. I was. She smiled and resumed lubricating Rick's rigid cock.

Watching Rick's cock disappear into my wife's mouth almost brought me over the edge. She was so sensual, so free. I was sure Rick was going to cum. But Samantha turned away from both of us and positioned herself so one of the water jets pulsed against her clit. In moments Samantha moaned and pushed against the stream of water and bubbles. She turned around, her face flushed. "How refreshing" she said with smile and swam back to us.

Without a word she pushed me back off the ledge and sort of sat in my lap with her back to me. Rick faced her. Samantha reached out and pulled his cock close to those lovely lips between her thighs. She kissed me again. The tongue that had just licked Rick's cock was inside my mouth. I wasn't sure I could take any more.

That's when Samantha allowed Rick to guide his cock inside, beyond her labia. He wasn't all that gentle. She met each of his thrusts with one of her own. I watched over Samantha's shoulder as Rick's cock moved smoothly in and out of my wife. Samantha pulled him deeper with her hands on his hips.

Samantha came as Rick pushed his cock as deeply as he could and I watched a cock pumping into my wife. I could feel Samantha push back. They didn't stop until Samantha held Rick inside her, clutching his back with her slim legs.

My mind was exploding. I couldn't stand it any longer. I came all over her back as Rick shot his hot cum deep inside Samantha with a final sequence of thrusts which she eagerly met. Her level of energy was always impressive. This was beyond impressive.

As his spent cock slipped out of my wife, Rick floated to the other side of the tub and sat on the edge. Even soft his cock was remarkable. Samantha waded over to him and put his cock in her mount again, positioning herself so I got a good view. Rick seemed a little surprised. He looked at me and all I did was slightly nod my head, sort of "permission granted". It was obvious, however, that Samantha didn't need my consent.

Glancing at me she licked his shaft up and down while kneading his balls. She pushed the tip of her tongue against the opening at the tip of his cock. She gently rubbed the long shaft on her face and between her full breasts. Rick moaned anew with every one of Samantha's maneuvers.

It took some time but Samantha's attention to Rick's cock was paying off. Rick was hard again. I noted the expanding length and girth as Samantha removed the cock from her mouth. She motioned Rick to move back, a mirror position to me. Then, so I could enjoy the show I presumed, she turned and faced me. Without breaking her gaze, she backed up to Rick, reached back and rubbed the head of his cock across the puffy lips of her vagina. In moments she became lost to her mounting passion. To my surprise, my cock responded accordingly.

Using Rick's cock as her real live dildo, Samantha achieved her desired result. Immediately following her breathless "oh" and "yes", she sank down on Rick's large, stiff shaft. He grabbed her hips and pushed back. I watched him ram into my wife again and again until he shot another load of his seed deep inside her.

I didn't lose it this time. Not sure how that happened. Or didn't. Samantha floated over to me and we kissed again.

Rick climbed out of the tub looking a bit lost. I was about to get out too and walk him out, but Samantha pushed against me so I couldn't move. "Towels are under the lounge, Rick. Call me before you leave town," Samantha said as if she had just finished a pleasant conversation. He gathered his clothes and disappeared.

She wanted him to call. I felt warm.

I waited. Samantha fed me one of her luscious breasts. "We've got work to do," she said pulling my head closer. "I definitely want this," she whispered, holding my cock. "Mix your cum with his," she sighed.

"You want to do this again?" I managed to ask.

"Oh, yes," she replied, a whisper again as I entered her.


12