Sex with a Stranger

Story Info
Husband fulfils wife’s fantasy of sex with a stranger.
5.3k words
4.6
35.6k
79
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stoking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but they are not autobiographical.

I wasn't sure about writing this story as it departs a bit from how I like to write. There are a few improbable events in this story. I will leave you to decide where they are because if I tell you know I will give the plot away. It is pure fantasy and I don't think it could happen in real life.

Constructive feedback welcome. Thank you for reading my story.

Prologue

One night, after a couple of glasses of wine, Bob (my husband of 15 years) and I were swapping stories about our early sex lives before we were married. I always knew Bob was 'experienced', not that I was a virgin, but I felt a little jealous at the number of partners he had.

"Bloody hell, Bob, that's twice as many as me!"

"Well catch up then," he smiled. We had done some swinging so this didn't shock me, and I knew he wasn't Joking.

"How?"

Bob laughed "You want me to describe how to have sex with someone?"

"No, stupid. How do I find suitable men?" I asked.

"I don't know. How about a dating website?"

"No, I don't want to get married, I just want to have sex. Anyway, I couldn't be bothered with 'kissing frogs to find a prince'"

Bob came back with "a swinger's website?"

"Possibly," I said.

Bob was on a roll now "Someone at work, a friend, hang out in bars, hang out on street corners."

"Now you are being daft, Bob. Too many options. Street corners, really?" We both laughed again. I paused for thought and then said "I want him to be a stranger, but you know I hate condoms. So, it's never going to work as I wouldn't have sex with a stranger without one."

"Makes sense, Maddy. How about I find you someone we know, but you are blindfolded so it would seem like a stranger."

"Ooo, I like that I idea." I felt tingly "but it wouldn't work as I would be forever trying to guess who it was. Every party, every drinks do, with all our friends I would be thinking was it you?"

"OK, how about do it once with a blindfold and towards the end of the second time take the blindfold off."

"You are getting good at this; Bob I like it. I would want you to be there. I wouldn't want anyone to get silly ideas about relationships. This would be just sex, me closing the gap on you."

"I was hoping you would say that. It's a deal, shall I try and find someone?"

"Easy you pervert, let me think about it, Bob. I want to say yes, but we would have to be so careful. This man must be single, and he must be able to keep a secret. I don't want a reputation for being a slut even though I am trying to be one."

We laughed together. I am such a lucky woman. A week later I said 'yes'. Three weeks later Bob confirmed he had set something up.

Act 1

The evening finally came. I was so nervous and very excited all at the same time. I had a couple of glasses of wine for 'Dutch courage. I showered and put on some really sexy clothes. I had a matching black silk camisole and loose silk shorts. Underneath I had black lacy bra and knickers.

Bob came into our bedroom. "Wow" was all he could say for a few seconds as he looked me up and down. "I'm going to cancel him," he joked.

"Don't you dare, I'm not sure about this as it is. I'm excited but part of me is not sure. I think I overdid the perfume."

"It is strong but it's a very musky sexy one, it will be fine and so will you. Lie down on the bed and I will put the blindfold on and tie you up." Bob was holding a few lengths of black silk.

"Tie me up? When did we discus being tied up?"

"We didn't, don't you like the idea?"

I smiled "I love it, but no more surprises please, I'm too nervous as it is."

My world went black as Bob put the blindfold on. He then tied my hands and legs spread-eagled to the bed. Tight enough so I could feel that I was bound but loose enough that I could have easily broke free if I wanted to. He then put on a CD of soft music and said, "relax I will be back with your prize."

It seemed like hours, but it was about 4 tracks on the CD, so probably 15 minutes. I heard someone come into the room and I felt the presence of someone near the head of the bed. Bob said, "he is here."

I could hear a rustling at the end of the bed and Bob said, "he is taking all his clothes off."

I then felt the stranger get onto the bed and guessed he was kneeling between my feet. Every sense of my being was trying to imagine him. I was straining to hear every movement, I was trying to smell him, I wanted to taste him and even my eyes were trying to look through the blindfold to see him.

He lightly stroked both feet and I felt like someone had plugged me into an electrical socket. I jumped. Bob said "you, OK?" I just nodded I couldn't speak I was so turned on. I couldn't speak as I wanted to hear every movement.

The stranger inched his way up my legs. It was agony and ecstasy both at the same time. His hands moved to the inside of my thighs and continued to travel up. He slipped his hands into my silk shorts and gently brushed my pussy through my knickers. I relaxed into the bed.

He used one hand to pull my knickers away from my pussy and slipped a finger into me. I wasn't expecting that so soon and I let out a sigh. I felt his finger slide into me up to the knuckle. I knew I was wet but the ease in which fingered me left me in no doubt that I was soaking. He didn't move his finger and I imagined him feeling my soft wetness.

He pulled his finger out. I heard him breath in an out, I heard his lips smack slightly. He was letting me know that he smelled me and then he tasted me. I thought 'Bob you've done a great job, what a find.'

The strangers journey up my body continued. He put a hand on each hip and slid his hands up across my tummy to my breasts. By this time, he must have been leaning forward as I could hear him breathing. He played with my breasts for a while and then I felt him lean into me. He kissed me lightly on the lips and then withdrew. My head lifted off the pillow as my lips chased his. I wanted more kissing and he saw that.

He brought his lips back to mine but this time he opened his mouth. He pushed my head back to the pillow and let all his weight rest on me. We kissed with our tongues, our lips and our jaws. I love kissing and this man was a good kisser. His lips were full but not big, muscular but not tight. Our cheeks, chin, noses and lips were wet with our mixed saliva. At one point we were not kissing but licking each other's faces. Bob must have told him I love that. We went back to kissing. Fuck, he was a good kisser. Have I said that already?

It was then I noticed the smell of this stranger, a mixture of his aftershave and him. It was familiar but I couldn't place it. It was not surprising that I would recognise his smell, the supposed stranger was probably a friend.

He was lying between my legs and I could clearly feel his erection. I was trying to gauge its' size when he stopped kissing me and lifted his head and body off me. I was enjoying the kissing but like him I wanted to move on. I was sure we would kiss again before we were finished.

He slid his hands back under my camisole and pulled my bra down. He used both hands to massage my breasts, tweaking my nipples to attention as his hands passed them. I wanted to naked and wondered how this was going to happen given I was tied up.

Then I felt cold steel on the bare flesh of my hip. The coldness moved toward and then under my knickers. 'snip.' At first I didn't know what this meant then the same thing happened on my other hip. He had cut my knickers with scissors. My first reaction was to object, the stranger had just ruined a really nice pair of knickers. Then I just felt sexy again as he eased my knickers from under my bum and out through to top of the camisole. I heard him breathe in my aroma from the crotch of my knickers.

The I felt the cold scissors on my breastbone as he snipped the middle of my bra. Then he cut both sides and both straps. All unnecessary cuts but the coldness on my hot and turned on body was delicious. He pulled the remnants of my bra out from under the camisole and resumed the massage of my breasts but this time only with one hand.

I felt him shift his weight towards my head and then he touched my lips again. I prepared myself for another great kiss, but it wasn't his lips that were touching mine. I realised what was touching my lips when I smelled it. Not a strong dirty smell just the sweet aroma of cock. I let him move his cock over my lips and pushed out my tongue to lick it. He eased himself into my mouth and I sucked his cock. He had pulled back his foreskin and I could feel my lips passing over the ridge of his helmet.

I would have liked to have given him my full blow job treatment, but I would have needed my hands and the ability to move my head. I just let him slowly fuck my mouth with his cock whilst he gently massaged my breasts. His cock was hard, and I felt its ridges as he slid it in and out of me.

He moved again and I was a bit confused as to what he was doing. Finally, I felt his knees push my legs further apart and his hand push my silk shorts to one side. I knew what was going to happen next. I was right. With one slow steady movement he found my entrance and pushed his cock into me. All the way onto me. I sighed as I felt his length. His width filled my pussy.

He started to fuck me with long strokes. I could feel ridges on his cock vibrate their way up the walls of my pussy. I could feel his helmet ream my pussy out. I could feel his balls below my pussy as he bottomed out. I was so wet my pussy was making little squelching noises. I could smell my honey mixed with the smell of his cock. The smell of sex.

He was picking up the pace a little and I knew he was not going to last to much longer. Maybe he was as turned on as me or maybe he hadn't had sex in a long while. Either way he wasn't going to last, and his fucking became more urgent. He was pushing harder into me as he bottomed out and every push ended with a little grunt from him. I tried to identify the voice, but I couldn't

He was giving it to me hard. He was using his tied-up slut. He was using my sopping wet cunt. He was nearly losing me on the out strokes not helped by me pushing my bum into the bed. He was fucking deep on the in strokes and I was pushing hard against him. I wanted him to use me. I wanted to be fucked hard. I wanted his cum. I wanted this stranger to fill me with his cum and go without a word, leaving me 'used' on the bed.

He was on the fast strokes now. 'Not many to go' I thought. I was right. One, two, three four hard and slow. Not all the way out but definitely all the way in. He was straining every muscle in his body to leave his cum as deep in me as he could. Grunting loudly his cock was pulsating his cum into me. Even after he stopped pushing, I could feel more ropes of cum. I thought 'this man hasn't had sex in a long while'. I could already feel a dribble of our mixed fluids leak over my star and onto my camisole.

He lay there with all his weight on me for a minute or so. Turned his head to me and kissed me slow, deep and with surprising tenderness. We did not speak, and I think it was his way of saying 'You know me and I'm sorry I used you. I've been selfish, but it has been so long since I have been with a woman I just had to ram my cum as far in you as I could.' The tenderness continued to surprise me, it was almost as if this man loved me.

He got up and I heard him leave the room. "Untie me, Bob."

Bob said, "not yet" and I felt him climb onto the bed between my legs. I felt a bit bruised, battered and used so I didn't really want another fucking. I would have, in order to say 'thank you, Bob' but in the event that isn't what Bob had in mind. I heard the rapid and unmistakable sound of a man wanking. Then I felt his 'deposit' across my camisole and the last bit on my chin.

"You bloody pervert, Bob" I sniggered.

"You're right'" he answered as he untied me and took off the blindfold. I blinked and looked around the room to see if the stranger was there. He wasn't. I looked down a myself. A line of wet marks where Bob had cum and a huge patch of wet on my silk pants. I wiped the cum on my chin and lightly sucked my fingers. I wanted to be dirty for a little while longer.

Bob watched me as I slid my fingers into my wet pussy. I pulled them out and licked them. I put them back in and pulled out another load of cum and honey. This time I held my hand out for Bob to taste. He did. I watched him lick and suck my fingers, then swallow.

I put my hand back down again and started to masturbate. Bob moved as if to help me. "No, sit at the end of the bed and just watch me." I took my camisole and knickers off. I spread my legs as wide as they would go. I wanted Bob to see every wet and juicy fold of me. I wanted him to see the little river pouring out of me onto the bed. Most of all I wanted him to see me play with myself and orgasm.

I spread my labia with the fingers of one hand and rubbed up and down them with a v formed of two fingers from my other. Up and down I slowly masturbated. My labia were so soft and wet.

I let my labia relax and used that hand to gently finger myself. My other hand moved to my clit and I strummed it with a steady rhythm. My orgasms can be a bit unpredictable but the events of that night and the thought of Bob watching every detail of my leaking pussy ensured that I reached the plateau quickly. I knew I would orgasm.

My head sunk back to the pillow and my glazed over eyes were staring at the ceiling. I was softly moaning. I could feel little warm waves lapping over my body. In my head I could see Bob taking in every detail of my pussy. I could see the stranger's cock punching in and out of me. I could see it pulse and jets of cum flying to the ceiling.

Woossshh, a wave crashed over me. I thrust my hips to the sky continuing to strum. My bum fell back to the bed and woossshh another warm wave crashed over me. Again I thrust my hips to the sky this time with small jerking movements as my pussy and sphincter pulsed with orgasm. I held myself there, softly jerking alternating between little grunts and longer moans.

My pussy was still throbbing as I relaxed my bum to the bed. I stopped strumming but left my fingers in my black pubic hair. I was wet with sweat and my hair was matted to my forehead. My body smelled of too much perfume and cum. My pussy was still leaking the strangers cum and my honey.

I was spent.

Act 2

I spent the next few days trying to work out who the stranger was. My guess was that he had not had sex for some time. Maybe he had wanted to be more adventurous and take more time, but his animal instincts just took over.

I did feel a bit used. He had effectively used me a cum bucket. He made very little attempt to turn me on. I do like 'a quickie' sometimes but normally I like to take my time with lots of foreplay. I have never orgasmed during penetrative sex, I need manual stimulation, although my favourite is being brought to orgasm by Bob's tongue, lips and face.

Overall, I did enjoy it and wanted to do it again. On reflection being used added to my sexual experience. After all it was the object of the exercise, to have dirty sex with a stranger. The stranger was not my lover. He had no duty to fulfil me through orgasm. We were there to use each other. Me to catch up to Bob with sexual experience and the stranger to dump his cum in my pussy. Have sex and go. No looking into eyes and hours of foreplay, just a fuck.

Act 3

The night arrived. I was less nervous as I knew what to expect. This time I just had nice lacy bra and knickers on. No unwrapping of the prize tonight. Just raw sex.

"He is here," Bob whispered, and I heard the stranger take his clothes off.

There was no stroking this time. The stranger climbed onto the bed, lay on me and stuck his tongue into my mouth. I smelled that familiar smell, but I still couldn't 'put my finger' on it. Really familiar. This was just so different to how I normally like sex that I immediately turned on. I kissed him back hard. If my hands had been free, I would have scratched his back. I broke the kiss "Bob, untie my hands". He did.

The stranger and I continued to kiss with our mouths wide open. I was writhing under him like an animal and I sunk my fingernails into his back and scratched. His kips left mine, he moaned and arched his back pushing his erection into my mount of Venus. He almost crashed back down on me and resumed kissing me. Like before our faces were wet and we were alternating between kissing and licking each other.

He rose off me and I expected him to shove his cock into my mouth, but he didn't. He grabbed hold of my bra with both hands and ripped it apart. He then grabbed my knickers around my hip area and ripped them apart. He roughly pulled both garments off me. This semi violent action started a flow of honey in my pussy. My head was screaming 'use me.'

The stranger got between my legs and without any further delay slid his cock deep into me. He dropped all his weight onto me and resumed kissing. I was so turned on. I was moving underneath him, mashing my breasts into his chest. I my hips were jerking against him before he started any sort of rhythm. I was like a bitch on heat wanting to be fucked. He didn't move for some time enjoying my writhing against him, jerking my pussy up and down his cock. I was tuning him on, and I knew it. I was tuning me on, and he knew it, as my pussy again stared to leak honey.

He obviously couldn't take it any longer and he started to pile drive his cock into me. Grunting with every stoke. My honey was slick enough that the sliding motion of his cock moving in and out of me was smooth despite its near violence. I felt Bob untie the blindfold in preparation. The stranger was nearing climax.

I could feel he was on his pushing hard strokes and was only a few away from the slow forceful ones. The same feelings only stronger where running around my head. I wanted to be used by this man. I wanted his cum to flood my pussy. I wanted him to fuck me hard. To grind his pubic area into mine. I wanted to be taken violently. I reached around and pulled his bum into me at the same time I opened my legs as far as they would go.

I started panting with his weight on me. I wanted to be more used, dirtier. "fuck me, fuck me hard" I started talking, which I never normally do. "I want your cum, cum deep in my pussy."

I took my hands off his bum and again scratched his back deeply. That did it. His pace quickened and I could tell he was trying to cum. He pushed hard into me. Bob whipped the blindfold away and I looked up eager to see who it was. I couldn't immediately make out who it was as his face was pointing at the ceiling given, he was arching his back from my scratches. He was now thrusting into me staring at the ceiling. He was close. I felt his cock pulse at exactly the same time as I recognised him.

Fuck, it was my dad.

I stopped moving. In fact, my whole world stood still. I should have tried to throw him off. I should have screamed 'this is so wrong." I couldn't move and I couldn't speak. In fact, my mind was so stunned it was a complete blank. I wasn't thinking anything.

12