Sex with Best Friends? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I pick up his blanket, watching his face to make sure he doesn't wake. Just like I thought, he's naked right underneath that blanket. I move the blanket off of him and look at it for a second. It's semi-hard right now. Is that normal? I think to myself. I was right though. He is big, to my at least. It's my first dick I've seen, so I guess any dick will look a decent size to me.

I'm kind of tempted to sit on him. I want to know what it feels like. Or better yet, I want to taste him. I look up at his face again, he's fast asleep again with his head still turned the opposite direction.

I grab his semi-hard dick. It feels weird in my hand. I don't know even know if I can compare how it feels to something else I've touched. I slide my hand down to the bottom of his shaft and wrap my other hand around it too. So, I can fit both hands around his dick. That has to mean it's a decent size right?

I want to know what it's like to suck dick, but I can't do it standing up, or kneeling because his bed is too far off from the floor. I walk around his king sized bed and climb into his bed and slowly make my way towards him. I pull the blanket all the way off of him and grab his dick in my hand again. I'm sitting on my knees and bend over wrap my mouth around him. I come back up, my hand still at the end of his shaft and spit on his dick and let it runs down then I slowly rub it in watching for any movement from my left.

Now, I've never sucked dick before but I've seen enough pornos to get the gist of it. I bend back over to try to fill my mouth with all of him but I can't so I come back up a little out of breath. There's some drool coming from my face and I use my hand to wipe it off then use that hand to jack Dustin off. He makes a noise that causes me to stop at first but I want him in my mouth. I wrap my mouth around him again only suck on the tip, swirling my tongue around it over and over while I use my right hand to stroke him as Im doing so. Dustin, still asleep, moves underneath me and moans silently. As of now, I don't care if he wakes up anymore. I don't know if it's because I want him to catch me or the thrill of being caught. Whatever it is, it's turning me on and I feel myself getting wet all over again. When reach down with my left hand and grab his balls and massage them, I hold my breath and try to take all of him in me.

Once again, I try but can't do it but there's suddenly something pushing my head. I look up, coughing and choking on his dick with drools going everywhere to see Dustin awake and pushing my head down with his mouth open with an "oh" shape. He moans, "oh fuck," and then lets me go.

I sit up quick and wipe my mouth and stare at my Dustin. I don't what I'm suppose to say?

"Who knew?" Dustin says looking at me with a little smirk on his face.

"Who knew what?" I ask shyly now.

"Who knew that you'd be sucking dick. And give head to someone unconscious on top of that. I think that's rape Avalyn," he says smugly.

"Ha, Ha," I laugh sarcastically. "But it wouldn't be considered rape because you enjoyed it."

"That I did. Aren't you supposed to be this innocent virgin?" still smirking at me.

Okay, now I'm embarrassed. "Yes," I say silently.

"Not so innocent anymore. You basically took advantage of me Ava. That's naughty. You need to watch who you do that to, because someone might not be as nice as me," Dustin says with a devilish whisper. But it's still sexy.

Next thing I know, underneath a naked Dustin. Pushed me back and slides in between my legs, face right in front of mine.

Dustin leans over and whispers in my ear, "How much longer do you plan to be a virgin, Avalyn? You may seem innocent to everyone else but I know you're naughty. And that what you did turned you on as much as it turned me on."

"You don't know that," I whisper back.

"I don't?" And then Dustin rubs his hard dick against my pussy through the spandex I have on and there goes my breathing: going haywire. Dustin's so intoxicating and intimidating. It's always been that way but now more than ever. I don't say anything. I can't.

"Well Ava, might as well finish what you started, if that's alright with you? You woke me up with your sloppy head, which was great, and now I'm horny as hell, thanks to you," Dustin says while he's on his knees between my legs and grabs my spandex, pulling them off slowly.

I want it. I know I do but I don't know what to expect. Everyone says it hurts or the whole cherry thing but I don't know.

Throwing my spandex off to the side of the room, Dustin raises my legs in the air, both of them side to side with one hand and then he slides one of his fingers between my pussy lips and I shudder at his touch. He raises his eyebrows at me, "No panties?"

He growls silently and looks at me, "You are soaked." Keeping my legs together in the air with one of his hands, starts to rub my clit with his thumb with his free hand. I'm already so horny that, his touch, especially right there, is driving me crazy. I lay my head all the way back and moan, "Ahh."

I see Dustin shaking his head but amused, then he looks at me and slides two of his fingers inside of me. i flinch a little but it only lasts a second. Going in and out of me, I moan again and again, the faster he goes. Now he's breathing hard and tries to slide another finger in me. I let out a cry at that. I've only materbated with two fingers, never three. Dustin quickly lets go of my legs with his one hand, and I lay them on either side of him with them still slightly bent. He kisses me to muffle the sound of my cry because he doesn't stop with three fingers.

That's when he stops, and his fingers are replaced with his dick. He's rubbing it on my clit. Ooh, does it feel good. And I'm so wet. Feeling him against me like that is like a slimy sensation on my clit and I look into his eyes and moan and grab his dick myself and slap it on my clit. Looking back at me, Dustin says, "Oh my God. I can't wait to see how your pussy will feel on my dick. I've always thought of it," then he kisses me and I kiss him back. That just made me want it more, so I rubbed his dick all around my clit, then slid it down to my hole and held it there biting my lip. Dustin thrusted his hips in response. His forehead on mine, still making eye contact, I nod at him and he holds his dick and slowly pushes himself inside of me.

Oow. Ooo. Fuck. I let out a cry, and Dustin presses his thumb over my mouth and shushes me. "It's only the tip Ava. Are you okay?" he asks and I nod but tell him to wait a minute.

I'm having mixed emotions on how I'm feeling right now. It hurts, but not as bad as I thought.

"Okay," I tell Dustin and he slowly thrust more of him inside of him until I push back on his stomach to stop him. "You're...," I start to say but it's quickly muffled by another kiss. "You're just so wet and you feel good Ava. I'm not even half way inside of you", he says quietly to me...

To be continued...

12