Sex With Brother and Lesbian Mother

Story Info
Hi friends, I had sex with my brother even before corona.
1.1k words
3.4
31.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with brother and lesbian mother

Hi friends, I had sex with my brother even before the corona pandemic but my desires were increased in the corona pandemic period.

We started having sex when I was 21 and he was 19.

This happened during the Summer Holiday so my parents were not at home. In the morning, it will only come by 7 or 8 PM.

We had only 2 bedrooms, 1 for my parents and 1 for me and my brother.

1st I understood he was sexually attracted to me when I found out that he was checking me out.

Once when I was going to sleep (Somewhat like pretending), I found he was playing with my tits. I got furious and slapped him.

He begged me not to tell our parents. As he was on my legs, in time, I forgave him but slapped him again and told If I find out you are doing like this again, I will tell our parents.

But that night I felt sorry for the way I behaved. So before going to bed I asked him, "Do you like me?"

He said that he loved me so much. Then he hugged me. Then I kissed him on his forehead. In bed, he cuddled me and we slept.

The next day I found day. My brother was looking at my picture and masturbating in the bathroom. I was wondering if he likes me so much.

Then I opened the bathroom door of the bathroom. He got so scared. He was saying a lot of sorry. Begging Me.

When I saw his cock, I got horny. I said, "it's OK."

And I returned and sat on the bed.

He was full of lust and came on me and he was naked below the waist; he was only wearing a t-shirt.

He started forcefully kissing me.

Then I screamed, "Just Stop". Then I slowly went near him and caught his dick and started giving him a blowjob.

He was surprised. Like he was still. As he was halfway done with masturbation, he cummed after 2 or 3 min.

My mouth was full of his semen. The semen was a bit salty, then I swallowed it.

Then he asked me if I lick your pussy. As I was going to my grandparent's house, I said no and requested him not to masturbate for the next week.

I said I was having a surprise for him.

After returning from my grandparent's house that night (before sleeping), he asked me for a surprise.

I said, "you would have to wait till tomorrow till parents leave the home."

He replied, "I can't wait."

The next morning, after my parents left the house.

He again asked me what the surprise was. I took him to the bedroom and locked the door and the windows.

He didn't know what I was up to. Then I removed my shirt and my leggings. I was semi-nude.

Then I asked, "Did you masturbate last week?"

He said "no."

Then I started kissing him. We were on the bed kissing badly. He also started to strip. Then I removed my bra, and he started licking my small tits. Then we had foreplay.

After 30 minutes, both of us were horny. And I asked him "will you allow me to ride your dick."

He was in like hell ya.

We started having sex in doggy style than in cowgirl and missionary.

It was my first, not my first, time because I used dildos and long vegetables many times.

But I didn't taste real cock.

Finally, he exploded all cum inside me after 20 minutes.

One day, after sex, I think about watching my parents having sex.

I agreed with my brother, firstly he was not agreed, but 2 blowjobs and one Anal session agreed on him.

We fixed a hidden camera in their room.

And we can see the live video in our room.

That night, we planned to have sex like our parents.

So, before watching, we stripped.

And now they are starting.

My mom was starting, and she went to the bathroom and she came fully naked and sat on my father's lap.

She stripped my father's dress.

And there was not any erection seen on my father's cock.

My mother started kissing dad's cock and trying to get it in her mouth, but it was small.

Finally, mom could get an erection.

She came into the cowgirl position. But dad came early.

And he could not get an erection again.

It was a sad moment for me too.

I and my brother had sex.

I wanted to have my mother's sex with my brother, but I was scared.

So, I found a middle way.

The next day, I put all my sex toys in one drawer. I had different types of toys.

And we both started cleaning our home.

When my mom saw the drawer, she was shocked and called me.

I was not so scared of her.

I went near her; she took all my toys out of the drawer as she saw them one by one.

She asked me "what's this?"

I said, "mom these are my toys."

She said, "all of these you say are toys?"

I said, "ya mom these are toys of adults, any adult can play with these."

Mom was getting calm.

I said, "will you want to try?"

Mom was seeing my face.

I said, "ok mom, I will give you a demo."

I started touching her from her boobs to her waist.

I stripped her saree, and mom was enjoying it too.

Slowly, slowly I removed all her clothes, now she was only in panty.

I started sucking her boobs.

She was now in full form.

I came on her pussy, removed her panty, she had a very good clean shave.

I started licking her pussy.

She exploded in my mouth, and I cleaned all that.

She started removing my clothes now; she made me naked, too.

Now it's her turn. She took a dildo and made it wet by sucking.

She put dildo while I was standing.

I was in heaven. She was licking my pussy, too.

I exploded in a while and she cleaned all my cum.

It was 1 pm now. We both took a shower together, and we enjoyed ourselves and went naked till my brother came home.

That night, my mom did nothing with my father and next she gave him a blowjob only, but 2-3 times she gave orgasms to me.

And my brother fucks me too at night.

It was my daily routine.

We two whores roam naked at home daily.

Well, this was my sex experience, then we had sex whenever it was possible. But it increased in the pandemic situation as both my parents got covid-19 and we were left home alone.

So It increased between my brother and my mother too. We started trying out new positions.

But I always make sure to use protection. I told my brother to use a condom. But the first time I used pills. But the safest sex is lesbian sex, no need for protection.

Thank you.