Sex with Mom's New Husband

Story Info
Ann's reunion with her mom turned out to be a good day.
1.3k words
20.1k
29
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diann_Mom
Diann_Mom
55 Followers

It had been six years since Ann had seen or even had a conversation with her mother and earlier in the day she had received a text message from her asking if she could come by and spend a day or two over the weekend. Ann's mom wanted to talk after all these years.

Ann hesitated to respond to the text until after lunch and the reason being she still had a ton of animosity towards her and a huge resentment for the way her mom had treated her dad, cheating on him and raking him over the coals in the divorce. The man she cheated with was a pretty nice guy but Ann had chosen to distance herself from the whole mess.

So Ann responded with a text that said she would head over after work and made no promises of how long she might stay. Since it was Friday and work had been slow she decided to take off early to go home and pack a few things for at least a day's stay.

At home in her apartment Ann changed into shorts and a short cropped cotton shirt, leaving the bra off and packing it in her overnight bag. Glancing into the full length mirror Ann gave herself a nod of approval and smiled at the way her plump nipples poked out, one of the best features to top off those firm C-cup breasts. She grabbed her bag and headed to the car.

At the nearby convenience store Ann filled the car with gas and went inside to get a cold energy drink. Her tits got the attention of a couple men in the store and the male cashier at the counter. She gave a sexy smile to each of them even knowing that they were looking at her nipples and not her face.

It was just after three when Ann arrived at the house. She parked her car on the side of the garage, walked around back and entered into the garage. Obviously nobody was home since the garage was clear of cars, but the door to the kitchen was open so she let herself in. "Mom! Dale!" No reply.

Ann strolled through the house to the guest bedroom, tossed her bag on the bed, kicked off her sandals, peeled out of the shorts, panties, and top then remembered she forgot to pack her bikini. "Oh fuck!" She slipped her panties back on and on her way to the patio and pool she stopped to get a towel from the linen closet in the bathroom.

Through the patio doors and out to the pool, tossing the towel on a patio chair and taking a head first dive into the refreshing, cool water. "Oops," she said to herself as the panties were stripped off her ass and half way down her thighs. "Fuck it", she thought out loud as she stripped them all the way off and tossed them up on the concrete. Once again Ann's nipples popped out like cherries topping a scoop of ice cream.

After swimming a couple laps in the pool Ann retreated to one of the chaise lounge chairs, laid out a towel and and lay face down, ass up in the chair to soak up some late afternoon sun. She brought up some music on her phone and drifted into a nap.

"Did you lose something Ann," a voice she recognized asked. She raised up and looked to the right to see Dale standing there, bare ass naked holding her panties. Ann saw the panties but her eyes were drawn back to what was hanging long and limp between his thighs.

"Yeah. I forgot to pack my bikini and panties aren't made for diving into the water," Ann replied with a giggle. In her mind she was thinking, "What a hunk of cock he's got there!" Ann rolled over and up into a sitting position, at one point parting her legs a bit and catching Dale's attention.

"Glad you decided to come over Ann," He said as he pulled a chair over to sit down. "And I'm glad to see you come early," he added as he gazed at her twenty five year old, tight body. Ann remembered that Dale had just turned fifty, five years older than her mom.

Ann's mind shifted from Dale's nice physique and cock to the past and how much she had despised her mom and this guy for doing what they did to dad. But then another thought entered her nasty head. "So what time do you expect mom to get home, Dale?"

"She gets off work at five and will probably stop at the store on her way home. An hour and a half I suppose"

"Oh. Okay," Ann said as she parted her legs a little to expose her pussy. "I could use a drink, Dale. Just a soda would be fine."

"Sure. I'll go get you one, Ann." Dale stood up to go into the house and Ann could tell that his cock had grown a little and wasn't hanging like before.

"I'm gonna fuck him," she thought to herself. "A revenge fuck!" She parted her legs and began to rub her pussy, concentrating on her clit to make sure she was good and wet. That cock was going to be an awful tight fit!

Dale returned in a couple minutes to find Ann's fingers rubbing her clit. "Oh my, Ann," he said in surprise as he sat the glass down on the table next to her chair. "What's up with that?"

"I just have an itch, Dale and it needs scratching," she said in her sexy voice and with a dirty little smile then reached out to touch his half erect cock. She then gave it a gentle stroke followed by another. "Would you?"

"Oh Ann. I don't think I could," He said trying to pull back but Ann held on firmly to what was now a rather hard cock. "But your mom!"

Ann leaned forward and opened her mouth taking the bulbous, swollen head and a couple inches more, swirled her tongue around it, and then got a surprise as Dale put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her deep, nearly gagging Ann. "Oh fuck," He moaned.

"Okay Dale," She said after pulling away, lay back on the lounge chair, spread her legs wide and purred, "Yeah, fuck me!"

Dale knelt down between her legs and fell forward awkwardly. Ann grabbed his swollen cock and guided him gently into her. He was big. Bigger than any cock she had before. And Dale wasn't gentle after he was in her. He slammed his cock deep making Ann scream because of his forcefulness. Back out and slammed back in, over and over and over.

Ann's cunt got wetter and wetter as he fucked with his full length. In just a minute or so Ann was writhing in pleasure. Dales balls slapped against her ass over and over. What seemed like an hour was only a few minutes Dale's body started to shake and his cock erupted once, twice, three and four times. Ann let out a cry of pleasure as she too orgasmed wildly. Then he collapsed on top of her nearly crushing her under his spent weight. His breath was hot and hard against her face.

As quickly as it all began, it ended. Dale got up and wobbled to gain his balance on weak knees then shuffled off to the house. Ann giggled and smiled as she felt Dale's large load of cum ooze out of her pussy onto the chaise lounge. It felt like her pussy was still wide open after taking that cock. She waited a few minutes and went to the house to shower. Dale was just finished and didn't say a word to her as they passed in the hall.

Well, the day hadn't turned out like Ann had planned but it somehow seemed to be just fine in her mind. A bit of revenge perhaps, at least for the time being. Now to wait for mom to come home and see what other feelings might arise.

Have to wait and see!

Diann_Mom
Diann_Mom
55 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dang you got me with the guys name dale that's my name made me feel apart of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mmm step daddy dick

This reminds me of how I used to tease my step dad by our swimming pool all summer long. I had a bikini that mom would have killed me if she saw it. I only wore it while Rick was around and she was gone. It took most of the summer to wear him down, but the week before I had to go back to school, I got my first taste of step daddy dick. For the next four years I managed to get that dick Avery chance I could. Until the day he had the heart attack right after we had sex in the pool.

ljpsstuffljpsstuffabout 3 years ago
not exactly

Not exactly incest. May be taboo, though. Enjoyable read.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

Nice story and a good start

A little on the brief side and would have liked a longer build up to how Ann managed to seduce Dale - not that much seduction was needed with a nubile naked young woman lying in your back yard eager to be fucked, most guys would crumble with the temptation.

I’m looking forward to the follow up and whether her mother finds out what has gone on or does Dale have Ann again

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

When she leaves she should be pregnant with Dale's baby

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bump in the Night Strange noises leads to racy discovery for frustrated mom.in Incest/Taboo
The Away Game A teenage daughter and her father have to share a hotel room.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Twin Sisters Need to be Bred Two naughty twin sisters are bred by their dad & brothers.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories