Sex with My Daughter & My Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not all one way, I'd want her to stroke me. I'd want her to masturbate me. I'd want her to take me in her mouth and blow me. I'd want her to suck my cock and, hopefully, allow me to cum in her beautiful, virginal mouth.

'Oh, Daddy,' I imagined her saying. 'I love it when you cum in my mouth.'

Then, not stopping there, I'd make love to her. I'd gently ease my erect cock inside of her warm, wet pussy while making out with her. Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, even though Chanelle continually flashed me, she'd never have sex with me.

She was a good girl and not the whore of a woman that her mother was and, no doubt, still is. It was one thing to flash me but something else entirely to stroke me, suck me, and fuck me. With my imagination running wild with incestuous lust for my sexy daughter, while masturbating myself, I only wished she'd have sex with me. I only wish that she'd stroke me and suck me. I only wish that she'd allow me to cum in her mouth.

# # #

While topless and just wearing her white, bikini panties, she blew dried her red hair with the bathroom door wide open. Instead of acting like the degenerate father that I had become, acting more like the incestuous pervert that I never knew that I was, I'd stand in her bedroom and bathroom doorways while talking to her as if she was fully dressed. I couldn't count how many times that I saw my daughter naked.

Then, as if finally denying me the full naked view of her beautiful body, I'd watch her pull her panties over her round, shapely ass, her red, trimmed pussy, and her toned stomach. For sure, I'll be masturbating over this tonight and again tomorrow morning. Until she has a serious boyfriend and falls in love, I'll be looking forward to seeing my daughter naked tomorrow and every other day.

With my daughter in the clonish image of my ex-wife, suddenly missing having sex with her, I wondered what it would be like to have sex with my daughter. She had such an amazing, tight, little body with such a perfect ass. I wondered what it would be like to make out with her and to French kiss her while touching her and feeling her everywhere that a father should never touch and feel his naked daughter.

I wondered what it would be like to finger her pussy while licking her cunt. I wondered what it would feel like to make love to her. I wondered what it would feel like to fuck her and to cum in her tight, little pussy. Never having or wanting to have anal sex before, I wonder what it would feel like to fuck my daughter in her ass.

Again, not stopping there, while masturbating myself, I wondered what it would feel like for her to stroke while sucking my cock. In the way that her mother was quite the talented cocksucker, I wondered if my 18-year-old daughter had already given someone a blowjob. Hoping she had and loved sucking cock, I'd love to cum in my daughter's mouth. With me suddenly so very horny and lusting over Chanelle, I wished that I could stick my erect prick in her mouth while she was drunk and/or sleeping.

# # #

During the summer, just like her mother, she was always out back naked while getting some sun. Pretending I was reading my newspaper while drinking my coffee, I'd stare and ogle my daughter's naked ass, tits, and pussy over the top of the newspaper. She was so beautiful and even more beautiful when she was naked. Giving me plenty to masturbate over later, I knew that she knew that I was looking but, just as she didn't care, I didn't care either.

As if I was a horny, teenage boy instead of a forty-year-old man, I masturbated over her that morning after seeing her naked and imagining her having sex with me. Later that night, I'd be masturbating over seeing her naked again while imagining her having sex with me. While knowing that I never would, I so wanted to have incestuous sex with my daughter. I wondered what she'd do if I made my move to sexually seduce her.

Without a doubt, with no ands, buts, ifs, or maybes, I'll definitely will be masturbating over my sexy, naked daughter later. I'd give anything to touch and feel her naked body. I'd give anything to have incestuous sex with my 18-year-old virginal daughter. Then, shocked by what I was hearing, as if she could read my mind and knew what I was thinking, she said what I had hoped to hear.

"Daddy, would you put some sunscreen on me, please? I don't want to burn."

# # #

'My daughter wanted me to rub sunscreen on her sexy and shapely, naked body. I couldn't believe that she wanted me to touch her, feel her, rub her, grope her, and fondle her on the pretense of applying sunscreen on her beautiful, naked body. Oh, my God. I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life,' I thought.

I folded my newspaper and moved my coffee cup on top of it so that the summer breeze wouldn't blow it away.

"Sure," I said.

I stood from my lawn chair and walked toward her. Consumed with sexual anticipation, I couldn't wait to touch her and feel her on the pretense that I was rubbing sunscreen on her.

Difficult for me to hide, while hoping that she'd reach up, pull down my bathing suit and touch me, stroke me, and suck me before fucking me, I walked to her with a huge erection tenting my bathing suit. Not embarrassed about having an erection from seeing my daughter naked, I wanted her to see my bulging prick. I wanted her to know that she had sexually excited me. I wanted her to know that I was horny and sexually frustrated. I wanted her to know that I sexually wanted her and wanted to have incestuous sex with her.

My cock was so big and so hard that I was so tempted to remove my bathing suit to show her my naked prick. I wished that I had the courage to flash my daughter my naked dick in the way that she always flashed me her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy. I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my hard, erect, naked cock.

I applied sunscreen all over her back, arms, and shoulders. Then, starting with her ankles and slowly working my way up, all the way up, I put sunscreen all over the back of her legs. Moving my hands slowly and sexily higher, I put sunscreen all over the upper portion of her shapely thighs. She surprised me when she parted her legs for me to fit my horny hand between her legs. With her red pubic hair tickling the side of my hand, I deliberately brushed by her pussy several times to coat her inner thighs with sunscreen.

Finally, debating if I should or shouldn't, I squirted two big blobs of sunscreen on each of my daughter's naked ass cheeks, one on her right, naked as cheek and another on her left, naked ass cheek. As if I was her Japanese massage therapist, I touched, rubbed, and fondled my daughter's beautiful, naked ass on the pretense that I was protecting her perfect, little behind from the sun. As if I was her personal massage therapist, I continued rubbing sunscreen all over her round, firm, naked ass.

I made sure that the sides of my hands continually came in contact with her pussy again and again. Every time I touched her naked ass, my swollen cock throbbed and pulsated. Every time I touched her naked pussy, she squirmed. With her breathing through her mouth, I knew that I was sexually arousing her. I suspected that she wanted me to do more than to just rub sunscreen on her naked ass.

To be honest, my sexual fantasy come true, I'd love nothing more than to masturbate my daughter in the way that I used to masturbate her mother. Only, unable to take sexual advantage of her, she was my daughter and I was her father. What kind of monster would I be if I started masturbating my daughter? How dare I give my daughter a sexual orgasm? How dare I make her cum?

# # #

Then, when she turned on her back and looked up at me, I knew that she could see that I was sexually excited. I watched her eyes stare at my throbbing and pulsating prick. I so wanted to remove my bathing suit. I so wanted to expose my naked prick to my daughter in the way that she was exposing her naked body to me. I so wanted to stick my cock in my daughter's hand before sticking it in her mouth. I so wanted my daughter to blow me.

Then, I rubbed the front of her arms, shoulders, and tummy with sunscreen before I massaged more sunscreen all over her small but amazing, naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was touching, feeling, and fondling my daughter's naked tits. Taking a chance that she'd slap my hand away; I fingered her nipples on the pretense that I was coating them with sunscreen.

In the way that I wanted her to suck my cock, with her having a little more than a mouthful, I so wanted to suck her naked tits and lick her erect nipples. She was wet. My daughter was so very wet. She was slippery wet.

As if ready for sex, she was plenty wet enough for me to enter her. Showing me that she was either cold or sexually excited, her nipples were fully erect but her nipples were always fully erect. Either she was wet from being out in the hot sun, wet from me ogling her naked body, wet from me rubbing sunscreen where a father should never touch his daughter, and/or wet from seeing my big bathing suit clad erection. I didn't know nor did I care. All that I knew was she was sexually aroused from my sunscreen massage.

'Blow me, Chanelle. Suck Daddy's cock,' I thought and wanted to say but, thinking better of it, I didn't. 'Daddy needs to cum in your beautiful mouth. Daddy needs to make love to you. Daddy needs to fuck you. Daddy needs to pound your beautiful pussy hard and fast.'

Instead, controlling myself, I lathered her thighs with sunscreen. When I put sunscreen on the tops of her thighs, the sides of my hands continually and deliberately came in contact with wet pussy. Making her even more sexually aroused, as if massaging her cunt, I slowly slid my hands back and forth by her naked pussy. Paying closer attention to the tops of her thighs, unable to reach my hand inside, shocking me, my daughter opened her legs wider and wide enough for me to have access to her naked pussy and to see some pink.

I continued putting sunscreen all around her naked thighs, in between her thighs, and by her naked pussy. When she opened her thighs even wider, I touched the side of her cunt and brushed by her bright, red, trimmed pubic hair. Then, as if I got sunscreen on her pussy, I cupped her cunt and rubbed it with my palm of my hand on the pretense that I was wiping sunscreen off of her naked cunt. Only, instead, I was feeling my daughter's pussy while fingering her cunt.

While making my gropes and touches appear accidental instead of deliberate, I made sure that I rubbed her naked pussy with the sides of my horny hands. Hard to control myself, in the way that I wanted her to masturbate me, I so wanted to masturbate my daughter. I wanted to see, watch, and hear her cum. Nonetheless, after massaging her naked ass, I couldn't believe that I was touching and massaging my daughter's naked cunt.

'How dare I,' I thought. 'What's wrong with me to sexually abuse my daughter? What kind of father am I to want to masturbate my little girl? After she's married and gives me grandchildren, how could I ever look my grandchildren in the eye while knowing that I had incestuous sex with their mother?'

Then, when I heard Chanelle's sexually excitement grow, putting my guilt aside, my only thought was to masturbate her. My only thought was to give her a sexual orgasm. My only thought was to watch her and hear her cum.

"Oh," she said letting out a quiet, little gasp and wiggling her perfect, little ass whenever my hand brushed by her pussy.

As if hinting that she wanted me to masturbate her, I wondered if she wanted me to continue touching and rubbing her pussy. I wondered if she wanted me to masturbate her wet pussy as much as I wanted to masturbate her wet cunt and as much as I wanted her to stroke my erect prick. Taking a chance, with the back of her thighs parted plenty wide to finger her wet cunt, while watching the reaction on her face, do I dare do the insane. I inserted my finger inside of her wet pussy and rubbed her glistening clit.

Immediately showing me that she liked what I was doing, and showing me that she wanted me to continue rubbing and fingering her pussy, she squirmed and continued squirming. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my daughter. I couldn't believe that she was allowing me to masturbate her. I couldn't believe that I was about to watch her cum. I couldn't believe that I may be about to have sex with my beautiful daughter.

I couldn't believe that I was rubbing my daughter's clit. While rubbing her a little faster and a little harder, I fingerfucked her pussy. Instead voicing her disapproval, instead of getting up and leaving, instead of screaming in protest, slapping my hand away, and stopping me, she arched her back. Clearly, with us both on the same, sexual page, she wanted me to masturbate her as much as I wanted to masturbate her.

"I used to masturbate your mother whenever she was out back sunning herself naked," I said.

She looked up me to give me a sexy smile with a naughty look and a face full of sexual arousal.

"Daddy. Oh, Daddy. What are you doing," she stared up at me while asking me breathlessly? "That feels so good. Something that feels this good can't be wrong," she said pausing as if she was rethinking what she was about to say. "If you continue masturbating me, Daddy, you're going to make me cum," she said.

She pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples.

"You're going to make me cum, Daddy. You're going to make me cum," she said again as if to make sure that I knew that she wanted to me to make her cum. Then, she said what I wanted to hear. "Make me cum, Daddy. Make me cum. I want to cum. I need you to make me cum. I need to cum. Rub my clit faster and harder while fingerfucking my pussy deeper."

# # #

Not stopping now, I continued masturbating my daughter. Finding her G spot, I rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy deep enough to know that she wasn't a virgin. I watched her breathing through her mouth with her eyes closed. Clearly, she was enjoying me masturbating her as much as I was enjoying masturbating her.

I so wanted to surprise her and eat her naked cunt. I so wanted to surprise her and lick her pussy while fingerfucking her cunt. I so wanted to surprise her and fill her open mouth with my erection. I so wanted to hump her mouth and fuck her face. I so wanted to cum in her mouth and all over her beautiful face.

Only, enough that I was seeing her naked, touching and feeling her everywhere and masturbating her, I didn't dare sexually assault my daughter. Not wanting to offend her, I was happy with all that I was doing to her now. Then, hard for me to believe that she said what I was thinking, she said something that I had long imagined her saying while masturbating myself and cumming over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with me.

"Daddy. Oh, Daddy. If you continue masturbating me," she said pausing again. "I'll suck your cock. I swear I will. I'll blow you. I'll stroke you and suck you until you cum in my mouth," she said with sexual arousal. "I'll swallow your cum and will even allow you to cum all over my face."

Daring her to suck me, determined to make her cum, I continued masturbating my daughter. I cupped her pussy in the palm of my hand while flicking an experienced finger over her clit. Then, reaching my other hand up, I fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. Like mother, like daughter, masturbating Chanelle was the same as masturbating my ex-wife. I inherently knew what I needed to do to make her cum and to guarantee my blowjob.

Then, with her unable to control herself while having her sexual orgasm, she slid her hand over my erection that tented my bathing suit. She fondled the head of my cock through my bathing suit and squeezed it between her fingers. Then, as if she was a rapist sexually assaulting me, she pulled my bathing suit all the way down to my testicles to expose my naked, erect prick.

'If it's not enough that I'm masturbating my daughter, Chanelle is seeing, touching, and feeling my naked prick,' I thought. 'Even more than that, she said that if I continue masturbating her and make her cum, she'll suck my cock. She'll blow me and allow me to cum in her sweet mouth. Clearly, hoping that I'd make her cum, my daughter wanted to suck me.'

# # #

She stared at my naked prick without saying anything. Then, she took my erect cock in her soft, warm hand and slowly stroked me. My daughter was stroking my erect prick. My longtime sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't believe that Chanelle was finally giving me a hand job.

"Oh, Daddy," she said. "You have such a beautiful prick. I love your big, hard cock. I can't wait to take you in my mouth. I can't wait to suck you. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth and all over my face. I can't wait for you to give me a cum bath, Daddy."

In the way of a springboard rebounding, as soon as she pulled down my bathing suit, my stiff prick stood at full attention. Then, not wasting time, she wrapped her long, thin, manicured fingers around my erect cock. She slowly continued stroking me while sexily staring up at me. Then, sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips, she sat up in her lounge chair, leaned forward, and stared up at me before taking me in her mouth. Sexually teasing me, she stared up at me while sucking my cock.

'My daughter was blowing me. I couldn't believe that Chanelle was sucking my cock,' I thought. 'I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life. Even when I'm standing at the altar with my daughter and her husband, I'll be thinking of her blowing me. I'll be thinking of cumming in her mouth.'

I stared down at her with my big dick buried in her sweet mouth.

"May I blow you, Daddy," she asked after the fact and continued sucking me without waiting for me to answer? She removed my cock from her mouth again to speak. "May I suck your cock? I need for you to cum in my mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you," she said reinserting my stiff prick in her mouth. "I need to blow you, Daddy. I need for you to cum in my mouth."

Again, not waiting for me to answer her, she leaned forward and took me in her mouth again. As if she was an experienced cocksucker just like her mother, she stroked me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. My daughter was blowing me. I couldn't believe that Chanelle was sucking my cock. More than a fair trade, it was as if I traded my forty-year-old, ex-wife for my 18-year-old daughter.

"Blow me, Chanelle. Suck Daddy's cock," I said putting a gentle hand to the back of her beautiful, red head. "Suck me, Baby. Suck Daddy's prick. I need to cum in your sweet mouth."

Determined to cum in my daughter's mouth, I continued humping her mouth and fucking her face.

# # #

Then, as if she was turbocharged, my words sexually aroused her even more than she was. Moving her head back and forth and side-to-side, she stroked me harder and faster while sucking my deeper. Determined to cum in her beautiful mouth, I continued humping my daughter's mouth harder while fucking her face faster. She sucked my cock as good if not better than my ex-wife, her mother, had ever done.

"Chanelle. Oh, my God, Chanelle. Don't stop. Please don't stop, Baby. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," I said while holding her head in between my hands. "Daddy's going to cum in your sweet mouth."

As soon as I said that I was going to cum, I exploded a full load of cum in my daughter's mouth. Instead of pulling way, she kept her mouth in place and swallowed all that I gave her. Still sucking me while draining my balls, as soon as she finally pulled the pressure of her lips away from my swollen prick, I exploded a second load of cum all over her face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her petite, perfect tits.