Sex with my Mother & Mother-in-law

Story Info
Comforting my mother by sleeping with her in her bed.
7k words
4.46
17.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with Mother & Mother-in-law, #1

Sex with my mother, Kathryn, my mother-in-law, Colleen, and my wife's best friend, Julia.

My name is Brandon and I'm 25 years old. My 48 year old mother, Kathryn, and my 48 year old mother-in-law, Colleen, are best friends from childhood. Their friendship is how I met Maureen, Colleen's 24 year old daughter. My mother introduced me to her.

My life changed when my mother invited her best friend and her daughter to live with us. Saving on rent, when my mother divorced her husband, my father, Jack, and Colleen divorced her husband, Maureen's dad, Hank. The four of us lived together as an extended family. Since the time that I was 18 years old, a bit weird no longer having a dad but having two mothers and a sister, we shared the apartment.

I met Maureen years ago as a child when my mother and Colleen took us to the beach, the playground, or out to eat together. I didn't start dating her until we were both 18 years old. Then, things happened fast after she invited me to her senior prom. We were an item. We were always together, talking, laughing, playing games, watching movies, biking, swimming, running, and going for walks.

Yet, just before I had a relationship with Maureen, and before my mother invited her friend and daughter to move in with us, there was more to know about my mother and her best friend. Something that I didn't know until we lived together and they slept in the same bed, both women, my mother and my future mother-in-law are bi-sexual, lesbian lovers. They had been carrying on a discreet lesbian, sexual relationship for years. Shocked, I had a difficult time understanding that my mother had that special kind of sexual friendship with Colleen.

'I couldn't believe it. I had no idea. My mother and her best friend are not only cocksuckers but also, they're pussy lickers, too,' I thought. 'Who knew? Never would I have suspected them of being bi-sexual. I never imagined them being lesbian lovers.'

After living with her and getting to know her well, I never thought that I'd have romantic feelings for Maureen, Colleen's daughter, but I did. After living as a family, starting with her inviting me to her prom, I fell in love with her. Not a difficult thing for me to do, she was a good-looking, young woman with long, beautiful, brown hair, big, brown, expressive eyes, and a shapely figure with C cup breasts. I was always happy whenever I was around her.

The first time that I kissed her, French kissed her, we made out in the backseat of my mother's car after the prom like the horny teenagers that we were. She allowed me to feel her big tits through her dress. Then, surprising me, she allowed me to move my horny hand up her long, shapely legs, and beneath her dress to cup her pussy through her panties. My first time feeling tits, albeit through clothes, Maureen's pussy was the first pussy that I ever felt, albeit through her panties.

Weird living with her, as if we already lived together, I dated Maureen for three years until we married at 21 years old. With apartment rents sky high, we continued living together in my mother's and mother-in-law's apartment even after we married. Only, something else that I didn't know, shocking but true, my wife had a lesbian lover, too.

My young wife had been sexually intimate with a woman from her past, named Julia. When Maureen wasn't having sex with me, she had lesbian sex with her best friend. I wondered if having a bi-sexual, lesbian affair was considered cheating.

Like mother, like daughter, in the way that her mother was bi-sexual, my wife was bi-sexual, too. As shocked as I was surprised, I couldn't believe that Maureen was not only a cocksucker but also a pussy licker, too. Having yet to meet my wife's lesbian lover, I wondered if I'd like her, too. Yet, to be honest, I felt possessively jealous that my wife was having sex with another person, albeit a woman.

As convoluted as this was sexually exciting, with me the only innocent one in this sexual foursome, at the time, I never imagined that I'd be having sex with my MILF of a mother, Kathryn. I never imagined that I'd be having sex with my mother's best friend, my future mother-in-law, Colleen. I never imagined that I'd not only be having sex with Maureen but also that I'd marry her. Opening my eyes to all sorts of deviant possibilities, I never imagined that I'd be having sex with my wife's best friend, Julia, in a sexual threesome with my wife, too.

F F F

Not long before we all moved in together, as soon as my mother signed her divorce papers, a traumatic process for her, she cried all day. Broken hearted and devastated, as if my father had died, I've never seen her as sad. Willing to do anything to help her through her grief, other than to make her tea and give her something to eat, I didn't know what to do to make her feel better. I didn't know what to say to calm her and relax her.

Then, that first night that she was sleeping without my dad, she asked me something that I never expected her to ask me and will never forget her asking me. Obediently obeying her, she asked me something that I never told anyone that she asked me to do and that I did. With me a testosterone filled, horny, young man, she asked me something that shocked me as much as it sexually excited me. Hard for me to believe, my mother asked me to sleep with her in her bed.

Having a difficult time wrapping my head around sleeping with my mother, I couldn't believe it. My sexual fantasy coming true, my mother asked me to sleep with her. What 18 year old, horny, young man would turn down his mother wanting him to sleep with her? Not asking me to have sex with her but, as soon as she asked me to sleep with her in her bed, while imagining her naked and having sex with her, I had an erection.

I masturbated over the thoughts of seeing something that I shouldn't see of my mother. I masturbated over the thoughts of her seeing something that she shouldn't see of me. I masturbated over the thoughts of touching something that I shouldn't touch of her. I masturbated over the thoughts of her touching something that she shouldn't touch of me. Something that I'll be masturbating over doing for the rest of my horny life, I couldn't wait to sleep with her.

At the time, with her looking younger than her age, my mother was 41 years old. She's a tall blonde with long legs, blue eyes, big tits, and a shapely ass. As soon as I celebrated my 18th birthday and was now considered a man, something that embarrassed me to admit, something that I never felt before, I developed a sexual attraction to my MILF of a mother. She was gorgeous.

With her only 23 years older than me, and with her looking younger, who wouldn't be sexually attracted to her? She was the sexiest, shapeliest, and most beautiful woman that I've ever seen. Beyond being sexually attracted to my mother, I couldn't believe it when she asked me to sleep with her in her bed. Before I agreed to sleep with her, I lost count how many times that I masturbated over the possible sexual scenarios of sleeping with my mother.

F F F

Something that my mother may have been unaware of, or maybe she was aware of but, as soon as I turned 18, I changed. Hornier and sexually frustrated, I became a masturbation machine. I masturbated over imagining my mother in her bra and panties, in her sheer nightgown, topless, and naked while having forbidden sex with her. I masturbated over Maureen in her bra and panties, in her sheer nightgown, topless, and naked while having sex with her. I masturbated over Colleen in her bra and panties, in her sheer nightgown, topless, and naked while having sex with her.

Suffice to say, I always masturbated. Only sadly, not that I've ever seen my mother, Maureen, or Colleen without their clothes, but I masturbated while imagining them without her clothes. I imagined slowly undressing them while making out with them. I imagined touching and feeling them everywhere that a man should never touch and feel his mother and her best friend. Not that I'd ever have sex with them, but I masturbated over imagining having sex them as well as having sex with Maureen, too.

Then, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, I couldn't believe it when my mother asked me to sleep with her. Anything could happen when sleeping with my mother. Mistaking me for my dad, I hoped that she'd reach out, wrap her soft and warm hand around my cock, and slowly stroke me in my sleep. Again, while thinking that I was my dad, I hoped she'd allow me to feel her big breasts while she soundly slept.

"Brandon," she said, looking up at me as if she was about to cry. "Would you sleep with me in my bed tonight," she asked?

'What? Huh? Seriously?'

As if I won the lottery, my mother asked me to sleep with her. Her question resonated in my head in the way of an echo. Instead of me asking her if I could sleep with her, she asked me if I could sleep with her. I never thought my mother would ever ask me to sleep with her. I never thought I'd be sleeping with my mother.

'Wow!'

"I don't want to sleep alone, Brandon. Please sleep with me tonight," she said practically begging me to sleep with her.

She took my hand in her hand, kissed it, and held it to her breasts. My hand was inches away from nirvana and from touching her nearly naked breasts through her nightgown. Then, if that wasn't enough that she asked me to sleep with her and nearly pressed my hand against her big breasts through her nightgown, she said something that filled me with incestuous lust and hardened my cock.

"I'm having such a bad, emotional time that, while sleeping with me, if you don't mind, I need you to hold me and comfort me," she said. "I need the warmth of your body for me to sleep."

I could hold her, actually, I couldn't wait to hold her but I wasn't sure if I knew how to comfort her. How does an 18 year old, young man comfort a 41 year old woman? Other than them constantly arguing about money and about his drinking, when I didn't even know why they divorced, what do I say to comfort her? Maybe, her divorce had more to do about her lesbian lover than it did about the finances and drinking of her husband.

F F F

That night, something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, I slept with my mother. I was glad that she had already turned off the light before I walked in her room. Sexually excited, as soon as I climbed in bed with her, I had a big and hard erection that tented my pajama bottoms. I would have felt embarrassed had my mother seen my erection and knew that I was sexually excited.

With her not the pajama type, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, something that I could see with the nightlight, she wore her short, sheer, low-cut nightgown to bed. I loved her nightgown. I could clearly see the tops of her big breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage.

Afraid to touch her for fear that I may touch something that I shouldn't touch, I stayed on my side of the bed. Only, I remembered what she said about holding her and comforting her. I wanted to hold my mother but I wasn't sure what to say and/or do to comfort her.

"Brandon," she said with a nervous, little laugh. "It's okay. I invited you to sleep with me so that you could comfort me through this difficult time. Move closer to me. Hold me. Hold your mother. Hold mommy," she said with a little laugh. "I need you to comfort me."

'So, comforting her is holding her,' I thought. 'Is that it? Is that all that she wanted me to do was to hold her. I could do that. I can hold my mother,' I thought.

Only, embarrassed, I had a huge erection bulging against my pajama bottoms. Maybe, I could hold her without moving my hips closer to her. Not wanting her to know that I was sexually excited, maybe, I could hold her with just my arms and my chest pressed against her instead of my hips.

As if I was Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory comforting someone, I was tempted to pat her shoulder and say, 'There, there, before climbing out of bed to make her a warm beverage.'

Yet, I didn't think that my mother needed or wanted a pat on the shoulder. I didn't think that she wanted me to make her a warm beverage. Unbeknownst to me at the time, and something that I never would have imagined, my mother wanted sex. Sex is what my mother meant by comfort. She wanted me to comfort her by giving her sex.

F F F

Obediently obeying my mother by being the good son that I am, I moved closer to her on her king-sized bed. Only, as soon as I made my way over to her, as if it had a mind of its own, my naked, erect penis popped out of my pajama pee hole. Beyond being sexually excited, instead of pushing it back inside of my pajamas, unable to bend it to push it back in my pajamas, I left it out.

Careful not to touch her with my erect prick, nonetheless, I was curious what my mother's reaction would be to feeling my big, erect, naked dick pressed against her nightgown clad ass. Hoping beyond hope, I hoped my mother would touch my naked, erect cock. I hoped that she'd wrap her fingers around my stiff prick and stroke me. Yet, knowing full well that she wouldn't touch it, never mind wrap her fingers around it, I continued moving closer to my mother.

Only, as soon as I moved close enough to her and touched her hip with my hand, shocking me and sexually exciting me, her nightgown was already raised all the way up to and bunched around her waist. With her not wearing panties to bed, I wished I had a flashlight to see my mother's naked ass. Daring myself to do so to see her reaction to me having an erection, I pressed the head of my erect cock against my mother's naked ass.

I expected her to react to the touch of my naked prick against her naked ass. I expected her to move away. I expected her to swat my cock away. I expected her to admonish me for practically humping her with my erect, naked prick. Only, she didn't do any of those things.

With my hand resting on her shapely, naked hip, instead of backing away from her, I spooned her. My erect prick rested between her shapely, naked, ass cheeks. Again, she didn't push me away or admonish me for inappropriate, sexually touching her with my hand and/or big dick.

Instead, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she wiggled her naked ass against my erect cock. As if she enjoyed having my penis touching her ass, I couldn't believe that she wiggled her naked ass against my prick. When she wiggled her ass like that, she made me feel what it would be like to be inside of my mother's pussy.

Something that I had masturbated over before, I suddenly wished that I could make love to her. I'd love to make love to my mother while making out with her. I'd love to kiss her, French kiss her. I'd love to make love to her while touching and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother.

I wished that I could fuck her. I'd love to fuck my mother. While hoping, of course, that I didn't prematurely ejaculate, I'd love to fuck her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I'd love to pound my mother's pussy with my big and hard prick.

F F F

Having never touched my mother in such a sexual way, once again, I waited for her to slap my hand away or admonish me. As if I was about to fuck her from behind, not removing my hand, I rested my horny hand on the side of her naked hip. I couldn't believe that I was in bed with my nearly naked mother. I couldn't believe that I rested my hand on the side of her naked ass while my erect cock positioned itself in between her shapely ass cheeks.

The second time touching her naked ass, the first time was when she asked me to put sunscreen on her back and her legs. With her naked ass hanging out of her bikini thong, nearly prematurely cumming in my bathing suit, and with her not stopping me, I rubbed sunscreen all over her naked ass. She had a firm and round buttocks. I love my mother's shapely ass as much as I love her big breasts. I continued rubbing sunscreen all over her back, her arms, her shoulders, her legs, and her ass.

Yet, never did I ever think that I'd be sleeping with my mother in her bed. Never did I think that I'd be resting my horny hand on the side of my mother's naked ass. Never did I think that my erect cock would be pressed against and between her naked ass cheeks. Then, not done surprising me and/or sexually exciting me, after she wiggled her ass against my big dick, she did something that I couldn't believe.

She took my hand by my wrist and instead of moving my arm around her waist for me to hold her, and comfort her, she put my hand on her nightgown clad breast. Hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe my cock was pressed against her naked ass cheeks and my hand held her breast through her nightgown. The first time I felt my mother's nearly naked breast, I had my mother's big tit in the palm of my hand.

Not knowing what to do, I didn't dare move my hand or my fingers. I just continued cupping her breast while my erect prick throbbed and pulsated against her naked ass. Filling my entire hand with her big tit, her breast felt as firm as it felt soft. I loved my mother's breasts as much as I loved her naked ass.

Then, as if ready to allow me to fuck her from behind, she moved closer to me while pressing her naked ass against my erect prick. Not only was I holding my mother but also, I was spooning her while cupping her breast through her nightgown. Perhaps, this was what my mother had in mind with me comforting her. Maybe, with his naked prick against her naked ass and his hand cupping her big breast, this is how she slept with my father.

F F F

Unable to control my cock, I felt her nipple erect in the palm of my hand. Then, with my erect prick pressed against the back of her pussy, I felt her warm wetness on the head of my cock. I couldn't stop my erect prick from throbbing and pulsating against my mother's wet pussy.

After holding her big breast through her nightgown, spooning her, and pressing my erect cock against her, she turned to me in the dark. Even though she had turned off the bedroom light, I could still see her with the nightlight. Continuing to shock me and sexually excite me, I couldn't believe what she asked me next.

"Do you have an erection, Brandon," she asked as if she didn't know?

'What? Duh? Huh,' I thought?

What clued you in on me having an erection? Was it that hard thing perched between your ass cheeks or was it the throbbing and pulsating piece of man meat that you felt poking you and rubbing against your naked ass and pussy holes? My mother asked me if I had an erection. I was embarrassed that I had an erection when I was in bed to comfort my mother and not have sex with her.

Of course, I had an erection. With me in bed with my mother, and her nightgown bunched around her waist, how could I not have an erection? While thinking of sleeping with her in her bed ever since she asked me, having already masturbated over sleeping with my mother, I had an erection before I even climbed in bed with her.

Suddenly, I was embarrassed. I felt ashamed. I felt perverted. This was my mother and not my girlfriend. I had an erection over my mother and she knew that I had an erection. She asked me if I had an erection.

As if I had lost my ability to speak, not knowing what to say even if I could talk, I couldn't answer her. Mortified, I felt like the incestuous pervert that I am. When I didn't answer her, not waiting for my reply, she asked me another question that was even more embarrassing than her asking me if I had an erection.

"Are you sexually excited to be in bed with your mother?"

'Duh, again,' I thought?

How could I not be sexually excited over being in bed with my mother? Every 18 year old horny man's dream is to be in bed with their MILF of a mother, how could she not know that I was sexually excited to sleep with her? Again, not answering her, embarrassed that I had an erection while in bed with my mother, I wanted to die.

12