Sex with My Neighbour Ch. 01

Story Info
Parents on a trip. Home alone. Sex with her old neighbour.
1.2k words
3.88
63.4k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last sounds of my parents car drove away from the driveway, I sighed. My parents had decided that they wanted a two day trip by themselves and leave me alone.

I could assume what they would be doing, having sex in a hotel.

So I decided, why shouldn't I have sex too?

I have a neighbour, we live in a unit, us Unit A and him in Unit B.

His name was Andy and he was 57.

He had known me since I was 5, to now, me being 18.

I was legally allowed to have sex. I had never had a real cock in my pussy. I did have experiments at night secretly while my parents were asleep, trying out my hairbrush stick, an eggplant, cucumbers, my whole fist, a cheap dildo, the long round pole of my desk.

I had masturbated, watched porn, listened to audio, played sex simulators, however my urge to have sex did not die but flamed even more.

So I thought the safest way would be to have sex with my 57 year old neighbour.

The idea got me so wet.

Fingering my tight little pussy, I wondered what would surprise him.

His wife had just recently passed away a few months ago and he really did have no friends. There would be no visitors so it would be safe to wear anything inappropriate.

My mum and I had the same size in clothes.

Looking through her wardrobe, I found a sexy pair of red lacy lingerie, black see-through tights and red heels. My breasts were quite bigger than my mum's, so my breasts could not be contained within the lingerie. However, that made me very sexy, I was pleased with my look.

I was blonde, pale skin, blue eyes. I put on some makeup, bright red lipstick, some eyeshadow and a pat of cream. Perfect.

Deciding whether I should tie or leave my hair out, I decided to leave my hair down. It would be sexy if he yanked my hair when we were having sex. I got so aroused in thought.

My heels clicked on the hard pavement. Bravely, I knocked on his doors.

I shouted my name. Andy opened the door with a bright face, however seeing me dressed up, his face changed. He looked so aroused, scanning my body as I stood staring at the lump on his pants. It was pointy by the time I looked up at his face, I blinked innocently.

I had actually seen him hard a few times, when we had Christmas parties, when he saw my cleavage. Once I was in the toilet, he opened up on me, I saw the lump on his pants swell up.

These things had lead me up to deciding that I should have sex with Andy, because I was sure he would say yes, and i had known him from a young age, I was sure he would not hurt me.

Andy stammered, asking why I was here. Without any reply, I simply stepped inside. When I walked past him, my fingers brushed on his cock through his pants, Andy gasped quietly.

I walked into his wife's room, Andy and his wife slept separately because Andy snored and his wife grew tired of his habit. Anyways, in remembrance, he had kept all her things packed away in her room.

I entered the room, lay on the bed and spread my legs open. Andy kept silent, watching me. I beckoned him closer and ripped the black see through tights close to my wet pussy. Underneath, I was pantiless.

Andy took in a short breath. Admiring my tight pussy.

He took a step closer.

I closed my eyes and waited.

A few seconds later, i felt something wet on my pussy. It shoved its way around my clit, tried to dig into my vagina. It was his tongue.

This was new to me. Although I had tried to imitate tongue licking by rubbing metal spoons against my clit, nothing could capture the moment of my wet pussy being licked.

Thinking that my pussy was wet enough, Andy roughly shoved his middle finger in my pussy. I gasped.

I had done this myself before, but someone else fingering me was a whole different story. It just got me wet by the fact that Andy was fingering me. And he was doing this on his wife's bed.

He violently shoved his index finger and ring finger in me. I moaned in pleasure.

Andy was getting impatient, and so was I. We both wanted his cock in me.

However, I wanted to play a little more so I asked him to shove his fist into my vagina.

He seemed to question if my vagina would stretch for his fist. I was not worried though, I had done this too many time to count.

He groaned as my pussy swallowed up his fist.

I moaned. It felt amazing.

Andy started unzipping his pants while still finger fucking me, or should I say fist fucking me.

Soon the fist was replaced by Andy's big fat hard cock. As much as I wanted to suck the cock, we were both just too impatient and too aroused to waste such time.

He spread my legs wide and slowly his hard cock edged its way into my pussy.

I moaned in pleasure.

He started slowly thrusting into me.

I moved my ass up and down his cock, as a sign to go faster.

Andy sped up his thrusting. "Fucking whore, fucking whore!" He yelled.

His dirty talk aroused me and I orgasmed. My whole body vibrating, cum leaked out of my vagina. Nonethless Andy thrusted into me even deeper.

I screamed as he hit my G-spot. It felt so amazing. I stared into Andy's eyes and screamed" Oh daddy, oh daddy. Fuck your little whore and tear her fucking tight pussy. Thrust deeper daddy. Oh daddy!"

"Fuck you, fuck you slut!" He gasped, "I'm gonna fucking cum in your fucking tight little pussy, your daddy is going to use you however he wants slut. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck"

We moaned together in pleasure as he cummed in me.

"Yes, yes cum in me. Oh daddy. Yes daddy."

He slowed down his thrusting, breathing fast.

"Didn't know you were such a slut!"

I smiled innocently. I knocked him flat on the bed. Sat on his mouth so that he could suck my fucking pussy.

He mumbled and groaned as I shoved my pussy in his face.

He was such a good pussy sucker for a 57 year old.

I moved up and down, as he licked the hell out of my pussy, as if I was riding on his cock, except it was his lips.

I suddenly got an idea. Curving my back, I grabbed hold of Andy's rock hard cock and put my lips onto it. I kissed it lovingly. Andy moaned, his lips vibrating on my soft pussy.

Deep throating his cock into my mouth, I sucked and sucked. Harder than sucking my favourite flavoured lollipop.

As Andy ate my pussy, he fingered me too, making me orgasm, vibrating and moaning.

Andy must have liked my moaning on his cock, he cummed, I swallowed all of his white liquid down my throat. It tasted like cum and it was amazing. By this time, my tights were a scrap of rubbish, and the lacy lingerie was covered in cum from Andy's cock and my pussy.

Andy started touching my butt.

Andy sucked his finger and shoved his finger in my butt hole. I turned around, facing him. We smiled.