Sex with My Pregnant Niece

Story Info
That skimpy flesh tone bikini finally made it happen!
3.5k words
4.2
76.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so I'm hot for my niece, Sheena, I'll admit it. I have been since we first met. She's only eight years younger than me, and we didn't meet until were both adults. Because of that, we never bonded with the typical uncle/niece relationships that most people have. Instead, we bonded as adults; two good looking adults that are attracted to each other. We hang out, have dinner, catch a movie; all things that if we were not related, would be considered casual dating. We even flirt with one another via text messages when we have a couple of drinks. It's been something between us that we both accept, yet never actually discuss.

We even have pet names for one another, just like an actual couple. I call her Babe, and she calls me Love or Darling, depending on her mood. Once, she called me when I was still living with my ex girlfriend, and I went out onto the back porch to smoke while I talked to her. The back door was open, and my girlfriend clearly heard me reply with, "I love you too," after having answered the phone, "Hey Babe."

As I entered the kitchen, my girlfriend was standing with her hands on her hips in a defiant position.

"Who was that?!" she demanded.

I couldn't resist having a little fun with the situation.

"Uh, it was Jake... from State Farm." I replied.

She was not amused.

"If you're calling Jake from State Farm, 'Babe,' then maybe we have an even bigger problem to discuss." she snapped. "Now who were you talking to?"

"Sheena!" I exclaimed.

"Who?"

"My niece. You've met her."

"You call her Babe?" my ex inquired dubiously.

"Yes I do. Call the number back if you'd like." I responded. "Stop being so jealous."

Well, it wasn't just me who was jealous about the whole thing either. Sheena's various boyfriends over the years all seemed to have a bug up their collective asses about our odd relationship as well. They just couldn't accept the fact that an uncle and niece could be that close, and yes, we are very close.

We talk about everything; like best friends would, and we even share our sexual stories if something goes bad or really good, so nothing is really taboo, except how we both truly feel about the other. She knows I have a huge pregnancy fetish too, and she even sent me pics at my request when she was pregnant with her third child, knowing full well they would turn me on (which they did). No nudity, but one is very suggestive; posing in front of the mirror in her one piece underwear that is partially see through. Her belly is sticking out and her areolas are visible through the sheer fabric. I put it in a plastic sheet protector and I keep it under the bed, for occasional night time use when I am thinking of her. I plaster her cute face and huge belly with an equally huge load, which I wipe off for reuse.

But now, she's pregnant again, and about eight months along, so she looks really good. She's not married either, so I help her a lot with projects around the house and yard. Last weekend, she asked if I could re-screen the back porch so she could enjoy the open air without being attacked by mosquitoes. She had let it slip she especially liked going out at night to smoke nude and pleasure herself afterward, which didn't lessen my cravings for her.

I showed up around 7:00 AM with a roll of fiberglass screen, and a spool of spline to hold it in place in the aluminum tracks. The sun was strong, and it was already over eighty degrees outside, so it wasn't long before I was down to my cutoff shorts and sneakers. I heard Sheena tap on the window, and I looked up to see her holding a pitcher of iced tea. She motioned for me to come inside, so I entered the kitchen. She too, was wearing denim cutoffs, along with a thin t shirt that was stretched around her swollen belly like a body glove. I was immediately aroused.

"Hey Babe!" I greeted her. "You look really cute in that outfit."

"You think so?" she inquired.

"Yes, it really shows off your curves." I replied. "And you know me and pregnant chicks."

Sheena laughed.

"Yes I do." she responded. "Is it hot out? I want to get some air, so I was thinking about putting a bikini on if it's hot."

"It's very hot!" I exclaimed. "I think a bikini would be a very good idea."

"Of course you would!" she laughed again. "I'll change, and come out and give you a hand if I can."

"I'd love for you to give me a hand." I said slyly.

"I'll bet you would. One of these days, Jack, I'm going to call your bluff; just you wait."

I smiled and refilled the glass before going back outside. About five minutes later, Sheena appeared on the porch. I sucked my breath in, as I glanced up at her. At first I thought she was nude, but she was wearing a flesh colored bikini that matched her complexion almost identically. From more than twenty feet away, she would have appeared completely nude though. I stared at her for several seconds, eyeing her bulging belly and C cup tits barely covered by the tiny strips of fabric.

"Jesus Christ, Babe!" I finally managed to blurt out. "I thought you were naked there, for a second."

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her! Anyone who as ever dated me will tell you that they understand if I see a pregnant woman in public, I cannot help but stare. The whole bikini thing was almost more than I could stand, however. Knowing her, she was doing this on purpose just to fuck with me too. Her back yard was fenced in and pretty private, so I was temped to pull my shorts down and jerk off in front of her.

"Do you like it?" she inquired innocently, looking at my crotch. "I''ll bet you do. It's kind of hot out here, so when you're done, you can shower before you go if you want. It might make you feel better."

"Oh Babe," I groaned, "you are so hot. May I at least take your pic, so I can look at it later?"

Sheena thought for a second and nodded.

"Of course, Darling." she replied. "It's only fair."

She struck a sexy pose, and I snapped a few shots of her gorgeous body, being certain to get some nice profiles of her beach ball belly.

"You like torturing me, don't you?" I inquired, as I did my best to resume working on the screening.

"Mmm," she giggled, "maybe. May I help you with this? The faster we get this done, the sooner we- I mean you, can jump in the shower."

Was that a slip or an intentional suggestion? It didn't matter at this point. I just wanted to be able to jerk off and relieve the pressure that was driving me crazy!

"Yes." I responded thickly. "If you can hold an upper corner for me, I can get some tack pieces in place to make it easier for me to put the full spline in on each side."

She nodded, and I showed her what to do. It sped things up considerably, and by lunch time we were finished.

"Flyin' A, it's hot as shit out here!" I exclaimed, as I polished off the rest of my tea. "Let's get inside where it's cool!"

Sheena nodded, and we entered the coolness of the air conditioned house.

"Oh, what a difference!" I said, as I stood under the ceiling fan. "Oh, this is so much better! I hate the heat and humidity!"

"Your clothes are soaked." Sheena observed. "Take them off and throw them in the washing machine. I'll toss my bathing suit in too. Then, we can take that shower that we've both been secretly dying take together for the past twenty years or so."

"Seriously?" was all I could mange to get out of my mouth.

"I told you that one of these days I was going to call your bluff." Sheena replied. "Today is the day, so take it off before I change my mind."

I wasted no time in pulling my shorts and briefs off, followed by my sneakers and socks. My cock, which had been in perpetual semi-erectness all morning, now sprang to full attention as I watched my pretty niece remove first her bikini top, exposing her swollen and milk filled tits, followed by her G string. We looked at each other for more than a minute, before I finally managed to speak.

"You look amazing!" I gushed. "You're all I imagined you'd be too, and more. God Babe, you are so fucking hot! I want you so bad!"

"I want you too." she said matter-of-factly. "Come here."

We embraced, and I could feel her swollen stomach pressing against me. As hot as we were, it was still cool and covered in sweat, and it felt almost clammy in the coolness of the AC. Our tongues met, and we shared a wonderful French kiss that lasted for at least a minute. My hands found her milky tits, and I began squeezing them gently. To my surprise, her nipples squirted and sprayed me with a fine stream of breast milk.

"Let's finish this in the shower." Sheena suggested hoarsely. "I haven't pumped my boobies all morning, and they're full. I need a good milking. I want you to suck them dry."

I was ecstatic! Three fantasies of mine were about to come true if things kept going; fucking my own niece, fucking a pregnant chick and sucking breast milk from a woman's tits. We stepped into the shower and let the warm water course over our bodies before soaping each other up and scrubbing our bodies clean. Sheena took extra care to wash her cunt thoroughly, so I knew it was going to get even more intense later on.

"Suck my titties." she begged. "They're full and they hurt. Please suck them until they're empty. If it's too much to drink all of it, just spit it out, okay?"

I nodded and leaned over, taking her left nipple into my mouth. I drew a slight suction on it and was rewarded with a mouthful of my own niece's warm, sweet breast milk. Human milk is second only to seal's milk for fat content, and it is incredibly sweet and creamy. It was like drinking warm half and half, and it was absolutely delicious! I sucked her tits for almost half an hour before she was finally empty. I had long since stopped swallowing, and simply sucked until my mouth was full before letting it pour out.

"It tastes wonderful!" I said softly, as I stood back up and smiled at her. "Oh Shee, that was delicious! I'd love to have a bowl of cereal with your mommy milk."

"Stay the night, and you can have that for breakfast in the morning." she said with a smile. "Right now though, let's take it to the next level, if you're ready."

"I am." I asserted. "I love you, Sheena. We've both been saying that for years, but deep down inside, we both knew it wasn't just a family love. We were confessing the truth."

Sheena nodded.

"Yes," she replied, "I know. We've both known it, Jack. It was just so much easier to avoid actually saying what we really felt, instead of addressing it. We are going to make our dreams come true today, and one of two things will happen. One; we'll just get it out of our systems and not have these feelings anymore, or two; we will have to accept our feelings as a true relationship and become a real couple."

"If that happens," I responded, "then I want your next baby to be mine."

"I'm fine with that." Sheena agreed, as she turned the water off.

We toweled dry and stepped onto the cool tile floor. My niece looked at me and smiled warmly.

"Let's fuck, Uncle Jack!"

She had never used the title of uncle when addressing me before. Yes, she would introduce me as her Uncle Jack to other people, but this was the first time she had ever called me that directly, and to be honest, I loved the way it sounded.

"I want this to be a real incestuous experience." she explained. "I want to fuck my favorite uncle, not my best friend, okay?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Of course, Princess." I said quietly in her ear. "I want to fuck my little Babygirl too."

We retreated to her bedroom, and I gently lowered her onto the bed before spreading her legs and diving into her shaved cunt. I probed her labia with my tongue and flicked it across her clit for several minutes, before she started breathing more heavily. She was enjoying it, and I was determined to make my favorite niece have a wonderful orgasm. She squirmed a bit, and suddenly her hips heaved and bucked, as she let out a shriek reminiscent of a female bobcat's scream in heat.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled. "I'm cumming, Uncle Jack! I'm fucking cumming!"

She wailed like a banshee, as she writhed about in ecstasy on the bed. The flavor of her cunt changed, as her own orgasmic juices flooded my mouth.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "I want to feel you inside of me, Uncle Jack! I want you to fuck me and make me cum again, and I want to feel you cum inside of me."

I wasted no time in obliging her demands. I moved up and slid my cock inside of her loose cunt, and began fucking her in earnest. Her empty tits slid up and down on her chest in a most alluring way, turning me on even more. I had always wanted to be ridden by a preggo; cumming in her cunt while I played with her milky tits, but there was no way I was going to last that long. The strain had been too much all morning, and now, I had to let it go with her on her back.

"Oh Babe," I moaned, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in my own niece; inside her pregnant belly."

"Do it, Uncle Jack!" she urged. "Fill my naughty cunt with your cum. Get me pregnant again, Uncle Jack! Knock me up so I can have your baby."

That was all I could take. I shot my load deep inside my niece's cunt, filling it to the point that the extra leaked out and dribbled onto the sheets. I pulled out of her and rolled over, collapsing onto the mattress next to her, my chest heaving violently as I fought for breath.

"I love you!" was all I could manage to say, as my breathing slowly returned to normal. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too." she replied, reaching out and stroking my hair. "I want more of this too, what about you?"

I propped myself up on my elbow and nodded.

"Yes." I agreed. "I think our feelings have been genuine. I wish we'd admitted this a long time ago."

"Me too." she said wistfully. "Maybe more of my kids could have been yours, and then I'd have custody of them."

It was true, she didn't have any of her kids. They had all been awarded to their fathers for full time custody. They all had rooms here of course, loaded with toys, books and games for when they came to visit, but for the most part my niece was a very lonely lady who craved companionship. I did as well, and this seemed like a really good beginning to something that might make us both happy for many years to come.

"Let's burn one." I suggested.

Sheena nodded, and I helped her off of the bed. We went onto the back porch, which was now sealed off from the insect world, and reclined on the patio chairs she had set up. No one could see us, as we smoked in the nude, and we loved every minute of it. Like my niece, I love smoking nude. It just feels so free! Even at my own house in the suburbs, I love going out at night without any clothes on to have a smoke. At my cabin, it's even better! I have more than 100 acres that allows me to wander all over the place without anything on, enjoying the occasional ultra light cigarette.

"This is great!" I remarked, as we both exhaled. "I love smoking naked."

"Me too." she agreed. "That's mostly why I wanted the screens replaced, so I could come out here without any clothes on. I love to smoke and then masturbate."

"So do I." I said with a grin. "It must run in the family."

"I think a lot of things do." my niece replied. "I think that's why you and I are so close. We're just so much alike. If we can stay that close; you know, being friends and all, and have sex too, I think we should try having a real relationship."

"I'd like that." I acknowledged. "Fucking you was a dream come true, but I'd like it all the time, Sheena. I'd love to be your boyfriend and I'd love for you to be my girl. I want you to have my children and I want to keep you knocked up all the time if you like."

"I'd like that too." she whispered. "I want to be your wife. I know it can't happen, but we could pretend."

I reflected on her statement for a moment.

"Actually, we could." I said carefully. "My brother relinquished custody to your stepdad and you took his last name. Then when you got married to Emma's father, you took his name on top of that. No one would ever know we were really uncle and niece."

She thought about that for a minute or so before responding.

"You're right." she agreed. "Let's try this for a year or so and see if it works. If it does, we can always take the next step. In the meantime, it's wonderful finally experiencing what we have both fantasized about for so long."

"Yes." I concurred. "I agree. You're beautiful, Sheena, and I love you very much. So many nights, for so many years, I have lain in bed and fantasized about what just happened. It was even better than I could have ever imagined. Maybe you've been with all the wrong guys over the years. Maybe we should have done this twenty years ago."

Sheena nodded.

"I think you're right." she said wistfully. "All this time, I've been hooking up with all the wrong guys and I could never understand why. You were always there for me; pushing some other guy's kid in a stroller, while people looked at you and thought you were his or her dad. You built Emma's bookcases and toy box, and taught her how to ride a bike. You were always there, Jack.

"You were more of a father to my kids than their own fathers were and since we met, you and I have been closer than me and my real dad ever were. It's like you're my dad too."

"I never had any children." I replied. "You know that. You've always been like a daughter to me, and your kids are like my grandkids. It's so messed up; you're my niece, my daughter, and now my girlfriend. It's like a Jerry Springer episode."

Sheena smiled.

"All his guests were fake." she responded. "This is real, if you want it."

"I do." I asserted.

"Then let's have some lunch, Boyfriend!" she exclaimed. "I'll make some Reubens if you want. I know you love to grill out, so why don't you poke through the freezer and find something to thaw out and cook over the fire later on?"

"I'd like that." I agreed with a smile. "I'd also like some garlic mashed potatoes to go along with it, so while I'm grilling a nice, juicy and lemony London broil over a charcoal fire, why don't you go ahead and pump your tits to supply the milk I'll need for the mashed potatoes?"

"Oh Jack," she murmured, "I'd love to be your milk source. Cereal, dinner, mac and cheese, ice cream, you name it. What about some good old fashioned clam chowder with my titty milk?"

"Mmm, that all sounds delicious," I admitted, "but if this all works out and we decide to get married, then I want one more milky stipulation."

"What is it, Darling?" she inquired, reaching out and playing with my penis.

"I want an Italian cream cake for our wedding cake," I replied, "and I want all of that delicious cream filling to come from your tits."