Sex with Office Colleague

Story Info
Having sex with Mohit, who works in the same office as mine.
4k words
3.38
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SURBHI23
SURBHI23
36 Followers

Hi, I am Surbhi from Chandigarh, sharing my latest experience with all of you guys. For those who are new to my sex escapades, let me tell you a bit about myself. I am Surbhi, 5 feet tall, fair-complexioned, and have big eyes always looking out for hot sex partners. I am 24 now and 36-30-35 with D cups.

This happened about 4 months back when I went for an interview with an IT Company in Mohali and met this guy in the same company. He told me to wait in the waiting hall. I was sweating and sat on the sofa.

I had some water and rested my head on the sofa. Then suddenly a guy around 25-27 age passed by me with an awesome perfume. I opened my eyes to see who that guy was. But unfortunately, I couldn't see his face. I could see only his navy blue shirt and jeans.

I tried many times but I couldn't see his face. So, I completed my interview and was selected. Then a person came and I was taken to another room for the final discussion about my CTC and offer letter. Then I went into the room and found the guy who passed me in the waiting hall.

I remembered him as it was the same perfume smell in the room. Then after the discussion about my CTC, he told me to collect my offer letter on Monday. There are a few formalities to be completed. He told me to send the signed offer letter by Monday and reduce the notice period of my previous company as much as possible, as they needed me to join there quickly.

Then, as I was tired, I went to the office cafeteria to have some food. I ordered momos and juice. When I took the tray and turned back someone hit the tray. It was the same guy in the Navy-blue shirt, who took my interview. He hit the tray and the juice fell on both of us. He said sorry and we went to the hand wash area and were cleaning our self.

I cleaned quickly and waited for the guy to clean. Then when I was observing him, he was cleaning his shirt. He was an average guy in terms of skin tone and a bit bulky as well. After that, we went back to the cafeteria.

He offered me to have something and even she would accompany me. So, we ordered momos, a vegan sandwich, and juice. We had a normal conversation and we shared the juice. After this incident, I went to the parking lot and left the office building

After about 20 minutes I stopped at a place for a smoke. I received a message as sorry.

Me: Who is this?

Mohit: I am Mohit. The guy who took your interview and spoiled your dress as well.

Me: How did you get my number?

Mohit: I took it from your resume.

Me: Wow all this to tell sorry!!

No reply from him. I went home and freshened up and was listening to songs on my mobile then I messaged him.

Me: Hey there?

Mohit: Yes, was busy so couldn't reply to you.

Me: Still in office?

Mohit: Just now came out of the office and went to my room.

Me: Oh, you stay in an independent room?

Mohit: Yes, I like to be independent. I will ping you from WhatsApp once I reach my room bye for now.

Me: Sure!!! Bye.

After that, there was no charging in my phone so I kept it for charging. I went out with my friends and came back home at 7 in the evening. When I came back and checked my phone, I had 6 missed calls and a dozen messages from him. So, immediately I called him but he did not take his phone.

I messaged him to call me when you saw the message. I was not at home so couldn't reply or take your call. After about 15 minutes, he messaged me.

Mohit: Hey.

Me: Hi.

In the meantime, I was checking all of her previous messages. I found a message, "If you are free, we can go out for dinner as I am not interested in cooking food and eating."

Me: Don't act like a small guy. Go and have food.

Mohit: No, I am not interested.

Me: OK send me your location I will get something to eat.

Mohit sent her location and messaged me, "Don't get food you come we will go out and eat."

Me: OK.

I went to his location and called him. He came down. We went to Elante Mall to have some food. Then I told him, I wanted to have Cream Stone Ice cream, so we went to have the ice cream, but they were getting close soon, so it didn't work out.

So, in a teasing tone, I just said to Mohit, You can't do a single thing for a girl. I wanted to have an ice cream.

Mohit: Come, let's go.

Me: Where are you taking me?

Mohit: You just came with me.

He took me to the Ice Cream store which was outside Elante, in some other area of Chandigarh. We had ice cream there and were going back to his car. Suddenly he hugged me and said thanks for coming. I was just shocked by his hug, as it was our first meet, but said thanks, as I thought he didn't have any bad intentions towards me.

Then we sat in the car. He drove slowly to my place. We were having casual talks. Then he asked me.

Mohit: Do you have a boyfriend?

Me: If I had a Boyfriend would I be with you at this time?

Mohit: Ha-ha good answer and the same applies to me too. So, have any previous Boyfriends?

Me: Yes, I had a few but broke up with them. Can't handle this relationship shits.

Mohit: Oh, do you have their photos?

Me: Yes, I have.

Mohit: Why do you need their photos when they are not with you?

Me: It's not like that. During my relationship, we guys went to different places, so I have all those pictures.

Mohit: In total how many guys you were in a relationship with?

Me: Let's not count that, but I've had pretty decent relationships, but now I'm single and don't need any relationship.

Mohit: OK, as you suggest, I won't poke at that question.

Me: So even you had a breakup?

Mohit: Yes, when I was in Jalandhar. It was in my college days. She was a cheat so just left her.

Me: Good and you recovered quickly.

Mohit: Yes, and that is the reason why I want to be independent.

Me: Good and that is the reason why I don't want to be in a relationship. I also love to be Independent.

Mohit: Hahaha. Try me I won't be a barrier to your independence for sure.

Me: Ufff ok.

There was dead silence for 5 minutes.

Mohit: What did you think?

Me: About what?

Mohit: Trying me.

Me: Ufff come on we just met today.

Mohit: Yeah that's the reason I am asking you today.

Me: OK will think about it later.

Mohit: OK, but you were the one who was so caring for me. You traveled all the way from home only because I did not have dinner.

Me: Come on that's ok. Tell me something else.

He started talking about his family and how he used to enjoy life in Jalandhar etc. In all the conversation I got to know that he is the only child of his parents. He wants to be independent.

They are actually from Jalandhar and his father runs a business there. After that, I told about my college days. Then I told him how I had seen him today for the first time and what made me notice him was his perfume.

Mohit: Acha so perfume made you notice me, right?

He took the perfume out, which was in the car's glove compartment, and sprayed it on his neck and chest.

Me: Please don't tempt me.

Mohit: What happens if I tempt you?

Me: Ufff.

Mohit: If you want to smell it now directly from me.

Me: Do you want me to smell it from there and point to his chest?

Mohit: Yup try your luck but on one condition you should not touch me.

Me: OK let's try.

I started smelling near his chest. I could see that he was breathing heavily and I could a bulge in his pants.

Me: Now I want to smell it on your neck.

Mohit: It is the same perfume so it smells the same.

Me: But still I want to smell it.

Mohit: You are tempting me.

I was smelling his neck and he turned towards the car window. I left a hot breath on his neck and he suddenly shivered. He turned and stopped me.

I laughed a lot and told him not to try to tempt me again, as I'm a master at this.

There was dead silence for some time. He was driving slowly and trying to focus on my boobs and waist in between

Me: What were you looking at?

Mohit: The road.

Me: Don't act smart.

Mohit: What?

Me: I have seen you watching my waist and boobs.

He was silent.

Me: Did you like my waist and boobs?

Mohit: Arey No No!!!! just by mistake, it was not intentional.

Me: Acha if you have intentions you will see.

Mohit just kept quiet then.

Me: Yeah tell me, so you like my waist and boobs.

Mohit: Yeah.

Me: So, you like my waist but not me?

Mohit: Did I say that?

Me: No, but you mean it.

Mohit: No, I like you as well.

Me: So, you like me? So, you want to try a relationship with me?

Me: Arey, Did I say that?

Mohit: OK you can try me at least.

Me: I am not interested in a relationship. I don't want to be in a relationship.

Then we reached my place and I just invited him inside. He gave me a weird look but came inside with me.

Mohit: Hey Surbhi can I use the washroom? I need to pee.

Me: Ya sure.

We went to my room and I could see his boner. Evil thoughts came to my mind of trying him, as his boner gave me some current inside my pussy. He went to the washroom and in the meantime, I had changed to my shorts and a loose t-shirt, without any bra, making sure, he looks at my hanging boobs.

I went out, sat on the sofa, and switched on the TV. He came and sat beside me.

Mohit: See even the girl in the song has a breakup and finds another love. But you are not interested in relation.

Me: Ufff ok you don't understand me.

Mohit: Come on tell me I want to understand you.

Me: OK, I will tell you some other time.

Mohit: OK, on one condition we will play 'Truth or Dare' right now.

Me: OK.

My mind knew where it was going. I knew I was gonna fucked tonight and I wanted his dick inside my pussy as soon as possible. I went into the bedroom and bought a Vodka bottle.

Me: Why do we need to play when we have vodka?

Mohit: Ok let's have shots and then play.

Me: OK but be in control.

Mohit: If I am not in control take me under control.

Me: I laughed and said OK.

So, we had 2 shots of vodka and then I wanted to have more shots. So we had 2 more shots each. All this vodka scene happened in just 20 minutes. I was rubbing my eyes and slowly rested my head on the sofa. After about 30 minutes He woke me up and told me to lock the main door and sleep in the bedroom.

I was moving here and there and I wanted to have more shots as I love getting fucked after drinking. He denied it and told me to sleep. I slept for 15-20 minutes and woke up.

Mohit: Shall we play truth or dare now?

Me: Not now we will play some other time.

Mohit: No, we will play now.

The alcohol already took me to the next level and even I was high. We started playing 'Truth or Dare'. First, we tried to spin the bottle but it was making a sound as it was made of glass. So we stopped spinning the bottle and had alternate chances. So first he asked me and I chose the truth.

Mohit: Tell me why you don't want to be in relation.

Me: I don't want to be tied to relation. I just want to enjoy my life.

Mohit: So, you want to have sex but not for relation.

Me: I didn't say that.

Mohit: That is what I understood.

Me: OK so what do you choose?

Mohit: Truth.

Me: Did you ever have sex?

Mohit: Yes, twice with my girlfriend.

Me: Oh, good.

Mohit: So, did you ever have?

Me: Yeah!! Of course.

Mohit: Would you like to have sex with me, if you get a chance?

Me: Of course.

Mohit: Oh, so you are interested in sex but not in relation.

Me: You always take the point to a relation.

Mohit: OK baba I will not take the word relation

Me: So, what else?

Mohit: Come on it's boring let's play only dare.

Me: OK.

Mohit: You start first.

Me: As we are playing only dare it would be good if we play with a toss.

Head: Me, Tail: Mohit

I flipped a toss and it was the heads. I told him to dance in front of me and he did.

Next, it was my turn.

Mohit: Remove your t-shirt.

I wasn't expecting him to be this daring, but as I knew we would end up fucking each other, so I just said

Me: I don't have any inners.

Mohit: I know, that's why I gave this dare.

I removed the t-shirt and covered my breasts with the same t-shirt.

Mohit: Give me your t-shirt.

After 30 second gap, I gave him

Mohit: Wow.

Me: Do you like my breasts?

Mohit: You have very good breasts.

Me: But don't even think of touching it.

Mohit: Acha.

He Got up and put his hands on my boobs.

Me: No, I already said no touching.

Mohit: I can't control now, enough of you teasing me

I got up and took his hands and slowly made him touch my boobs.

This is where it ended. After this, I took my T-shirt and wore it. And went to the washroom. Then I came out and sat on his lap. He was caressing my hair and asked what happened.

I just put my lips on his and we started kissing. We kissed for 2-3 minutes and then broke the kiss as we heard the doorbell. He was confused about who it might be at 5 o'clock in the morning. I told him it might be my maid and opened the door. Then my maid came in and started cleaning.

We kissed once again in the bedroom by holding each other's face. He bid me goodbye and left.

I was just shocked by his reaction. I was so Horney and he just left in the middle. Then I fingered myself thinking of Mohit fucking my pussy hard. After masturbating, I sent him messages why did you leave? You should have stayed back here in my room. It was great spending time with you. It was a nice feeling kissing you. If she hadn't come, we might have spent some good company and might have ***.' Then I slept.

When I woke up, I saw his response

Mohit: What is *** in the message?

Me: I just woke up and was about to ping you. I received a message from you.

Mohit: Acha, so what does that *** mean

Me: You know what that means.

Mohit: I think of something so it is better if, what I am thinking and you are thinking the same

Me: So, you want to hear it from me?

So, I sent a voice message that If my maid wouldn't come, we might kiss for some more time and would end up having sex.

Mohit: Acha.

There was no message for 5-10 minutes and after some time I received a long message from him.

Mohit: I was really mad about you. The way you care for me, the way you kissed me. You came to me at night because I did not eat my dinner. You cared for my feelings.

Mohit: After experiencing all this I want to give you back something. The best thing I can give is me. Hope even you have the same feeling. Just come to my room tonight. I really need you.

I was really shocked after seeing the message. I called him and he told me to read the message completely and then call him back. I told him I had read it and would meet you tonight. So, at around 7 I reached his home. I took a bottle of vodka and a large pizza.

I went there wearing a dark red color saree. I went and knocked on his door. He opened the door and was awestruck on seeing me and asked me.

Mohit: Why did you wear a saree?

Me: Simply want to show you my waist.

Mohit: Acha.

And after that, he locked the door. Then I got a call from my mother and I spoke to her for about 10 minutes. All the time I was facing the window and looking out as his room was on the 5th floor. Mohit was holding my waist from behind kissing my neck and tempting me.

In the meantime, he even turned my head and kissed me when I was speaking to my mother. While I was on call, he was just silent as he couldn't speak anything at that time. After that, I hung up the phone and started hitting him as he was tempting me.

"Then if you want to kiss me, kiss now, not while I am on call." Then we kissed and it was an amazing kiss. We took some photos and then he took some photos of me in some seductive poses.

Then I told him to change as we were having dinner. But he was not ready to change and I was sitting on his lap. He then took me to the bedroom and sat on the bed. I could sense that the AC was already 'ON' and I told him

Me: You are all prepared.

Mohit: Of course, I need to be.

I forgot to tell you that I carried a pack of condoms while I was going to his place. Then we again started kissing. This time while kissing he was slowly pressing my breasts. Then he unhooked my blouse and was surprised as I was not wearing any bra.

Mohit: You have a firm breast even without a bra. Whoever marries you is a lucky person.

Me: It might even be you if everything goes well.

Mohit: Let's hope for the best.

Then again, he started slowly pressing my boobs without touching my areola. I was getting uncontrollable. Then he started sucking my nipples. I let out a small moan when he touched my nipples with his lips for the 1st time. Then he removed my saree completely and then my petticoat.

I was wearing only panties which were dark shiny red. Slowly he was kissing my inner thighs and my belly then my boobs. He did that for 3-4 minutes and I was already wet and was rubbing myself. Then slowly he slid my panty aside and was slowly blowing air in my pussy.

I was going mad and told him to stop teasing me. Then he removed my panty and looking at my fully waxed pussy, his eyes lit up. Then he slowly split my pussy lips and there was a fluid already there.

He started kissing around my pussy lips, and in between gave small strokes with his tongue. After playing for 2-3 minutes, he inserted his middle finger and was licking my pussy. I was on cloud 9. He caught my hair and pulled me up to kiss.

His finger was still inside me. Then we kissed while he was fingering me. After a few strokes, I discharged heavily. He asked me how many days I did not masturbate. I said it was more than a month.

After that Fingering session, I was completely exhausted and fell asleep. After some time when I woke up, I found out I was sleeping on his chest. He saw me awake and kissed my forehead. I asked ready for another round and winked at him.

I held his dick and started stroking it. Then I went down and kissed his dick.

As his tool got harder, I started sucking it. I started off by sucking the tip of his dick. Then I created a vacuum in my mouth and started pulling it inside my mouth. I continued it for about 3-4 minutes. Mohit was lost in the moment and was enjoying the best blowjob he would ever get. He told me that he was going to cum, so I increased my speed. He discharged completely in my mouth.

I gulped every drop and we were both tired. Then we went into the hall and sat on the sofa. I was feeling hungry so we had pizza which I brought and told him that we would have a few shots of vodka. He said he wants to enjoy every second while having sex so he doesn't want to have vodka now.

So even I didn't drink. I sat on his lap while having pizza. We took a pizza slice and started eating from the opposite sides. Then after eating, we kissed again. He told me that I am the best kisser and he needs to learn a lot about how to kiss.

When I was sitting on his lap, his dick was slowly poking my pussy. I was so wet that even without any force tip of his dick went into my pussy. Then he took me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed and slowly started licking my pussy.

He slowly tongue fucked me and then wore a condom. He placed his dick at the entrance of my pussy and slowly inserted it by giving small jerks. Then he gave a sudden jerk and his dick went in completely. She was enjoying it and moaned in pleasure Ahhhhhh!!!!!!.

He waited for 1-2 minutes and slowly started to and fro motion. After that, he started giving strong strokes and we both cummed at the same time. Then we took rest for some time and it was already 12. Then he went out and brought chocolate ice cream.

When he returned, I was already sleeping naked. He woke me up and pulled me closer. He kissed me and told me let's not sleep tonight. Then again, he started with magical fingers around my pussy.

He again went down to lick my pussy, but this time he used the chocolate ice cream on my pussy. I was shivering as the ice cream was cold. Then he told me that he wanted to have sex without a condom. I told him to do whatever you wanna do, I was all yours tonight.

SURBHI23
SURBHI23
36 Followers
12