Sex With the Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why are you requesting this of all things?"

"Well, first of all, I have to admit, I miss the sex between us," Kim admitted. "Despite the faults in our marriage, you have to admit the sex was fantastic."

Michael nodded and smiled. "It was pretty awesome."

"But also, I like the idea of having this one thing over on both you and Lucy," she continued. "I get to make you cheat on your girlfriend with me and I get to know that I fucked her man behind her back."

"I have to admit that's a pretty good plan," said Michael. "You really want me to cheat on Lucy with you?"

"As far as I'm concerned, I had you first, so I'm more entitled to have sex with you than she does.

"I'm not sure if I can do this."

"Oh, yes you can. You tried yesterday when you grabbed my ass," she reminded him. "You may want to try to convince yourself that it was just a simple mistake, but deep down you were hoping to have sex with me."

"You may be right about that," he said, solemnly.

"So, you're a cheater and you will mostly likely cheat on Lucy again," she continued. "So, why not cheat on her with your own wife? the woman you're legally supposed to sleep with."

Michael didn't bother asking for a beer, he just went to the fridge to get one and Kim just let him get it. He drank from it a little as he thought about Kim's proposal. He felt she was right; he was a cheater and he would most likely do it again. And, legally speaking, he wasn't committing infidelity by sleeping with his own wife. Also, if just having sex with Kim one time was all she wanted and it would move things along for him, the he was getting a pretty good deal out of it.

"Ok, you have a deal," said Michael.

"Wonderful," said Kim.

She walked out of the kitchen, taking off her shirt along the way, revealing her white demi-cup bra that held up her perfect 34D cup breasts.

"Wait, you mean right now" he asked.

"Yes, of course, right now," she replied. "You have to get those papers signed fast, don't you."

Michael knew she was right. He finished off his beer and followed Kim to her bedroom. There, they got there, they began kissing and taking each other's clothes off until they were completely naked. They both forgot what great kissers they other person was and enjoyed how their lips moved against the others.

Once Michael got her Kim's bra off, he started grabbing at her beautiful round tits. He always loved how Kim's tits felt; he liked Lucy's tits, but they weren't as big and perfectly round like those of his ex-wife's. Kim thought it was funny how he was grabbing at her tits the way he was; he was feeling them up like back when they first slept together so many years ago.

Michael tried to get Kim to get down on her knees in hope of getting a blowjob from her. But Kim put a stop to that right away as she had other ideas.

"Oh no, we're not doing this only your way," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"When we were together, I would go down on you all the time and I would be lucky if you returned the favor twice a year. This time, you're going down on me first, then I return the favor."

Kim sat on the edge of the bed with her legs wide open, ready for Michael to orally pleasure her. Michael didn't protest as he got down on his knees got into position to go down on Kim. Before they split up, Michael didn't go down on her as much as he should have. After being with Lucy, she taught him how to enjoy going down on a woman and to look forward to doing it. He was now going to show Kim how good he had gotten since they were last together.

Kim's legs were over his shoulders as his mouth was right over her pussy. His tongue worked its magic as he made quick work of her clit. Kim was immediately surprised by how well he was doing; he hadn't been down there that long and already he was getting her riled up. She was panting heavily as she grabbed at his hair.

"Oh my God! How did you get so good at this?!" she screamed.

Michael knew he was doing well, but it was taking him a little longer to get Kim off as it would normally take with Lucy. But after several minutes, he finally got her to scream as an orgasm surged through her body. After that, he got off his knees and grabbed a couple of tissues from the tissue box on the nightstand to wipe away Kim's juices from around his mouth.

"Fuck, that was good," said Kim. "I assume Lucy taught you a few things while you were with her?"

"Yes, she did," Michael confirmed.

"I owe that skank a big thank you," she replied. "And yes, I'm still going to call her a skank."

"I'm ok with it for now. But now it's your turn."

This time, Michael sat on the edge of the bed as she knelt down before him and began stroking his dick. She had been with a few men since they separated, but she missed getting her hands on Michael's dick. She took his dick into her mouth and her lips were firmly sealed around his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down on it. She had a unique way of massaging his shaft with her tongue every time it went into her mouth, something that Michael had always loved. He was enjoying every moment of this. As good as Lucy was at her blowjobs, she couldn't hold a candle to Kim's oral skills.

Michael couldn't wait any longer. He got Kim off her knees and onto the bed. He positioned himself on top of her and shoved his dick into her. He let his dick stay inside her for a moment so he could get a good feel of how warm and tight her pussy was around his throbbing dick. Kim also enjoyed this moment as well; his dick always felt so good inside of her.

He started fucking her slowly as Kim held him close to her body. She let out small moans every time Michael pushed himself into her body. She begged him to go faster and he complied with that request, picking up his speed, hurting her but in a good way that she loved.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she kept crying out. "I miss having your dick in me. Don't stop fucking me!"

"I miss this too," he replied. "I miss fucking your sweet pussy!"

Michael kept going and going, giving her all that he had. When Kim was ready to have her turn, she made him get on his back this time. Michael had his hands firmly placed on her hips as she started bouncing around his dick. He watched as this amazingly beautiful woman enjoyed herself as she rode him, with her hair flying wildly and her tits gently jiggling around. He realized she never did this position as much when they were together. He assumed it must've been something new she learned to do with a man she met after him. Thinking about her with other men only made him more aroused.

Kim began to speed up and moaning louder. Michael felt like he was fucking a whole different person than the one he originally married. He began slapping her ass from his position and telling her what a good slut she was being. She used to hate it when he called her that in bed, but now she loved it.

He made her get off of him and then made her get on her hands and knees on the bed. He positioned himself behind her, grabbed her by the hips and started pounding his dick into her. He had never fucked Kim with this much intensity before; he didn't know what was coming over him.

He slapped her ass occasionally and even started calling her names again, including slut and whore. She responded with a series of insults herself. This back and forth only made things more exciting for the both of them. They were both thinking how they had never behaved like this before when they used to have sex or say these things to each other. They were both scared by the sudden change in their behavior and excited by it.

After a while, Michael couldn't hold off much longer and got that feeling in his dick that it was soon going to be over. As much as he tried to hold on a little longer, eventually he shot a big load of cum right into her pussy and was finished. Michael didn't have to worry about birth control with Kim since he already knew that she was unable to have children.

When they were done, they held each other on the bed, with Kim's head on Michael's shoulder. She missed this post-sex position they used to do.

"That was intense," she said.

"I know. The sex was always good between us, but that was amazing."

When they were done holding each other, they got off the bed and got dressed. Michael used her bathroom to clean himself up so he could be ready to get back home to Lucy. She would be asking what took him so long with Kim, but he was already forming a few good excuses.

When he met up with Kim in her living room, she was in the middle of signing the annulment papers.

"As I promised," she said. "It's like our marriage never existed."

"I don't care what that says, our marriage did exist and I'm glad that it did."

"Thank you for saying that," she replied as she handed him the papers.

Before they left, she offered him some water because she could tell that he was dehydrated from sexual workout they just had. It took him two glasses of water to make himself feel better. Afterwards, she escorted him to the front door, and he was about to leave when she needed to say one last thing to him.

"Before you go, I just wanted to let you know I don't regret what we just did at all," she told him. "In fact, I loved it."

"Despite everything, I loved it too."

"That's good to hear, because if you want, we can continue doing this."

Michael's eyebrows shot up as he was surprised by what he had just heard her say.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"I'm not saying you definitely should do it; it's only an option if you want to do it."

"You're suggesting I have an affair with my ex-wife, whom I originally cheated on with the woman who is now my fiancée?" That question sounded confusing even to Michael, but he was sure he phrased it correctly.

"Let's face it, you're going to cheat on her again anyway, so it might as well be me," said Kim. "But I'm just giving you the option if you want it. If you say no, I'll have no problem with that."

"How long do you want to have this affair?"

"Not forever," she assured him. "Maybe until I get serious with someone myself, or you learn to stop fucking around with other women, or whatever reason should arise."

Michael was speechless. He had no idea that his evening was going in this direction. He just wanted to fix a situation so he could marry Lucy, but now he's considering doing the same thing that broke up his first marriage, with the same people but in reverse order. He had never been so confused and excited by such an opportunity.

"So, you'll be like my mistress?" he asked.

Kim thought about it for a moment and then smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I would be. I kind of like the idea of being a mistress. At least in this situation that is."

Michael was surprised that she was so keen on the idea of having an affair like this.

"Come on, it could be fun having sex with the ex."

Michael laughed. "This time you just wanted to say sex with the ex, didn't you?"

Kim laughed this time "Sorry, I've been looking forward to saying that ever since we had sex."

"I don't blame you; it does sound fun to say out loud," said Michael. "Well, I'm not going to say yes to your proposal, but I'm also not going to say no either," he said. "I'll just keep that option open if it should happen."

"Fair enough."

They said their goodbyes and hugged before they left. They again grabbed each other's butts, only this time they didn't feel awkward about it.

Michael got the annulment through very quickly, much to Lucy's relief. They got married without a problem and had their third child together later that year.

Things were going very well for Michael and Lucy, but eventually Michael got that itch he used to get when he wanted to be with other women. It got very bad for him, and he didn't want to do anything to break up his current marriage. So, he went to Kim, who was more than happy to help him with his urges.

He had his affair with Kim for the next five years, with Lucy never suspecting a thing. Kim even helped him to be careful about it whenever she could. Not so much for his sake, but so she could keep having amazing sex with Michael.

Eventually, Kim met someone for herself and fell in love again. When that happened, she was the one who ended things with Michael. He admitted he would miss the fun they were having together, but he was happy for her.

Kim and her new man eloped a few months later, and by then, Michael felt that he had gotten it all out of his system. Even when he was tempted, he never cheated on Lucy ever again.

Over the years, Michael and Lucy expanded their family with three more children. As far as he knew, Lucy never suspected anything about his affair.

The End.

12