Sexed Up All The Way

Story Info
Laura hooks up with Todd one last time.
4.7k words
4.55
10.1k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

I stretched my foot, causing my flat to slip off my heel. I then curled my toes, pulling the flat back on my heel. I did it again. It was just something I did when sitting, with my legs crossed and wearing slip on shoes.

The roar of the screaming crowd on TV rose in a crescendo. A moaned "mmmm" sounded from the couch on the other side of the living room. Even before the announcer started shouting his accolades, I knew some NHL player had poked another one in the crease. I wasn't a rabid fan or anything, but even I knew hockey was a low scoring game. From the sounds coming from the other side of the room, I could tell Shannon was more than pleased that the defensive-men had been playing a miserable game.

Another groan sounded and I lifted my gaze from my phone. On the couch facing me, Shannon had straddled Stephen's lap. Their faces were lip locked. She was rubbing her boobs all over his tatted, sculpted, linebacker chest. He was wearing Levis and wool socks. She was wearing lacy, white, v-short panties.

I found that ironic because I was fully dressed except my panties. Todd had taken them from me earlier today, when he had made me come, explosively, outside, in the snow, in a not entirely private place. He'd kept my underwear as a trophy and told me not to put on any more until he returned them to me tonight. I'd obeyed, because, apparently, I'm a good girl.

I ground my ass into the leather, bachelor-pad, easy-chair. The sex-ache in my core radiated out. The itch in my love buzzer intensified and I not only wanted to tweak it, but my nipples too.

That's why I was in here, in the living room watching Shannon and Stephen instead of waiting for Todd in his bedroom or something. Ever since Todd had hypnotized me last weekend, I couldn't keep my fingers off my clit unless I was around people or concentrating on something important. I'd already slicked the crotch of my fleece stretchy pants enough times today that they were approaching, ew gross. I should've gone back to my dorm to change but I'd been too eager to see Todd and his King Kong dong. Which was how I was here, watching Stephen shove his finger up Shannon's love tunnel while she tried to smear herself over every inch of his body. He'd make her come. She'd plop back down on the couch. His attention would return to the game. She'd return to her studies until the next time somebody scored. Then they'd do it all over again.

Shannon squirmed in Stephen's lap and broke their kiss on a moan. She leaned into Stephen's ear to whisper, but I heard her anyway.

"Stephen, just fuck me already." Her voice had a wanton, sultry sound to it.

"No."

I flicked my eyes down pretending I wasn't hanging on their every word. I'd've told them to get a room, but it wasn't my house. Also, if they did, I'd be alone and I'd jill until I slicked my pants--again.

"Why?" Shannon's voice rose in a whine.

"I'd rather watch you squirm." The hand in her panties stilled. The blond made a desperate mewling sound and tried to grind herself against his palm.

"Fuck, I love studying with you," Stephen said. I had learned earlier today that Shannon had once been Todd's girlfriend and he'd hypnotized her to be--what had she said--a reverse bimbo. If she studied, she wanted dick. Getting dick made her want to study. I wondered what would happen when she graduated. Would she mount her boss at work or would she be able to hold out until she got home? Todd was good at the hypnosis shit, because I effing needed to touch my clit. I squirmed in my seat. The warm La Croix fizzle in my core and the weight of my boobs made me hyper aware that I was getting way more turned on than I wanted to be. Todd needed to get the eff home, right now.

A gasp interrupted my lustings. My gaze snapped up from my phone in time to see Shannon's full body shiver. Through her panties, I saw Stephen working her at a furious pace. The moan that exited her throat was so slutty it would've made a succubus blush. She shoved her boobs in his face and bowed her back until her blond tresses brushed his knees. Her face upside down, our gazes met. Her brown eyes glazed over and she came.

Forty seconds later, she was back on the couch, tucked under Stephen's arm and studying for her Statistics midterm. Stephen's attention appeared to return to the game, but his thumb was stroking Shannon's arm and the soft look in his eyes told me that he would lay-down for this girl should it be necessary. I hadn't taken Stephen for the monogamy type, but, God, that was hot!

I jumped up out of my chair because I was the monogamy type and my man wasn't here. My nipples pinched. My boobs ached. My core wept. My clit sparked. I started for his room because I figured he could just fuck me when he arrived, even if I came like four times before he got home.

The front door burst open. Todd stomped snow off his boots and strode in. "Fuck, it is cold."

No shit. Earlier today the man had had my pants off in a park.

His eyes caught mine.

"Sorry I'm late, Lors," he said striding to me. He swept me into his arms and gifted me a hungry kiss. I tasted cinnamon, mint and, maybe, beer? I banded my arms around his neck, deepened the kiss and melted into him. When he grabbed my ass, I tried not to grind.

I pushed myself against his leg and, yeah, I wasn't successful. I was grinding. My love buzzer sparked and warmth unfurled as, farts, my whole body filled with need.

Todd pried his lips from mine. I tried to chase him but he straightened. I ached to climb him but he chuckled and turned towards the living room.

"Hi, Shan."

Shannon looked up from her studied." "Hi!" she chirruped. She wiggled her fingers at Todd and then returned to her studies. She didn't seem to mind that her boobs were bared but Stephen's eyes narrowed and he drew his girl closer to his side. I understood. My claws had almost come out.

"It's crowded in here. Let's head to my room," Todd said.

Thank God. I let him guide me, his hand on the small of my back, towards the second floor stair.

"Why were you not here?" I asked. I was more trying not jump him by making small talk than curious.

"Some chick lost control on the ice and sideswiped Matt's car--"

"Ohmigod! Is he okay?" Matt was the school's first string quarterback. NHL might not have been my thing but lately, college football was. I was making regular booty calls with the tight end.

Mirth rumbled in Todd's I-want-to-lick-that chest. "He is. So is she. I gave them a ride down to the body shop and then back to her sorority. I'm pretty sure Matt's not coming home tonight." He stepped in close and I tilted my face, expecting a kiss. He reached behind me and locked the door.

"Oh," I said as he stepped back. It took me a second to remember what we'd been talking about. "That's good...I think."

Todd swatted my hand. "Hands off."

"What?"

He swatted my hand again. Heat scorched a path from boobs to cheeks when I realized my fingers had been crawling towards my launch button. "Why not? You did this to me. You're a safe place, so I'm going to touch myself, like, all the time."

Todd grabbed my hands and wrested them behind my back. He shackled both my wrists with one hand and cupped the other over my sex. The La Croix fizzle in my core became lava. He leaned in so close I had to crane my neck to meet his gaze. His eyes turned molten.

"Right now, in my room, when I'm planning to fuck every last cubic inch of your brains out, this--" He scraped his fingers over the crotch of my pants. My legs bucked and, I swear to God, I almost came. "--belongs to me." His voice was low and growly. He released me and I trembled. I was like one Btu from totally melting.

He turned his back, opened his closet and started tossing toys out on his bed. Cuffs. Plugs. Beads. Shackles. Spreader Bar and lube. I wasn't going to need the lube. Heat spiraled through me, collected in my core and concentrated into a tiny, unstable star that was one miniscule sunspot from going supernova. He thrust my collar at me.

Fuck. I was already thinking of it as my collar. Next time he handed it to me it'd probably have a dog tag attached to it. I could see it now. It'd say, "Lors." I took the collar in trembling fingers because there was no point in pretending I wasn't going to wear it. I swept my hair aside, locked it in place and adjusted it until the chain clip rings were where I knew he'd want them.

"Good girl."

I clenched so hard my knees knocked. A whorish whine was forced from my chest and wet heat spilled from me. The crotch of my stretchy pants achieved ew gross and I knew I'd not want to put them on after. Despite the winter chill outside, there was a chance I'd be headed back to my dorm fully commando. My sweater was almost long enough to be a dress--especially if I pulled the off-the-shoulder collar all the way down to a boob.

Todd turned his attention to me once more. He stepped close and once again he kissed the ever living daylight out of me. He nibbled and teased my lip with his teeth. He sucked on it, easing the pain. His tongue swept in. He tasted of cinnamon and mint. That's all I could register. He backed me into the door and my mind went blank.

"Lors. Lors. Lors. Beautiful, sexy Laura." He was whispering and nipping at my ear. Kisses trailed over my jaw and then down the arc of my neck. His teeth found that tender place between collar and throat. He marked me.

"Tooodd." I went up on my toes even as my fingers tugged at his hair. A big, monster-man hand slid over my shoulder to cup a boob. He thumbed my nipple through my sweater and bra. Unicorn sparkles exploded in my breast. I shuddered and bucked between him and the door.

"Ever considered a nip piercing?"

A strangled sound ripped from my throat. I kicked the door with my heel, making it rattle. I had never ever considered that, but I knew I'd do it, if he asked.

Fuck, how had I gotten here? Three months ago I was an innocent little college girl who liked doggy as a means of stress relief and now I was making booty calls, wearing a collar, loved being handcuffed and was considering a clit piercing, because there was no effing way that wasn't coming next.

He thumbed me again. "Naw, maybe not. You're perfect just the way you are, Lors."

Something big, fluffy and pink swelled in my chest. Oh-em-gee, the man was not allowed to say stuff like that. It was too my-heart-is-going-to-explode. I think I'm in love. My heart squeezed so hard I feared my sternum might crack. No think about it. I'm in love.

Todd's hand stroked lower. He ran it under the hem of my knitted sweater "dress" and lifted it until my belly was bared. He kissed his way over my shoulder until he met my exposed bra strap, nudged it aside and kissed down its length until he met the top of my boob. Goose pimples shivered across my exposed flesh. I shimmied, mewed and rocked wanting more--something. God, something, more anything!

He slipped my hand down my abbs and into the waste-band of my pants. As demanded, he didn't find any panties. What he did find was very, very wet.

"Good girl."

I choked out a mangled sound. I thrust into his hand. The back of my head knocked into the door as my back arched. My eyes rolled up. How were those two words so hot? I'm not sure what I was thinking--I probably wasn't--but I tried to crawl onto his hand. A callused finger slipped inside me and stroked the engorged flesh at the entrance to my sex.

"So beautiful, Lors. So fucking beautiful."

I erupted. Fireworks exploded along my every nerve. Light. Color. Pleasure. My mind could not comprehend the scope of my joy.

My legs were jelly and my arms were still shaking when he lifted my sweater over my head. My black lacy bra followed it to the floor. He kissed me, running his hands over me while smoothing away my jitters.

The moment I stopped shaking, he broke our kiss. I leaned forward seeking the warmth of his breath but he dropped before me.

Sandpaper stubble and silk soft lips trailed over my skin. My nipple peaked. He took one in his mouth and I squealed as his hot, wet tongue pressed over sensitive skin. Pleasure shimmered over my flesh. My fingers anchored in his hair because if I didn't anchor myself I was going to put them between my legs. God, how had he wound me up so fast--again?

He released my nipple and moved lower. He peeled my pants down to my ankles.

"So lovely." Hot breath rolled over my core. He was so close I could feel the vibration of his words in my flesh. I clenched and slicked myself as though I was putting out a welcome mat for his tongue.

"So lovely."

I pushed my core at him and mewed. I effin' mewed.

Todd caught my hips before I could push my pussy onto his tongue. "Not yet."

"Todd," I whined.

He chuckled and helped me step out of my pants. He grabbed the cuffs off the bed and said, "Now be a good girl."

Because I was a good girl, I put my hands behind my back. He cuffed me, attached a chain to the links between my hands, pulled my hands up until I could tickle the space betwixt my shoulder blades with my thumbs and clipped the chain to my collar. I didn't know why that felt more vulnerable than just being cuffed, but it did. My nipples pinched. My core clenched. I grew so warm and heavy on my chest I think my boobs swelled. It made me so unbelievably hot.

I went up on my toes and kissed him. We bit and nibbled and slicked tongues until I my hips started rocking. He manhandled my shoulders, pushed me away and steadied me. I tried to drink him in with my eyes and realized the fucker was still dressed. Like completely dressed. I was in my socks.

He fixed that. He removed my socks. While he was down there he clamped shackles around my ankles. "Spread."

I took a shaky, humid breath and opened my thighs.

"Wider."

I rocked my feet further apart. "How far?"

"How wide can you go?"

"I can do the splits." At least I thought I could still do the splits. I'd been able to when I was a high school cheerleader. That'd been three years ago.

"Not that far. You are going to be like this for a while. I don't want you to hurt."

Fuck. Okay. I widened my stance as far as I thought was wise. He attached the shackles on my ankles to the spreader bar. He massaged my ass and stood up.

"Stand still or you'll fall."

Farts! He was right, and the moment he said "stand still" I tried to take a step. I rose on my toes, twisting my torso in a desperate attempt to not face plant on the floor. Todd caught me and settled me back on my feet.

"Careful."

I rolled my eyes. I hadn't been trying to fall.

A slap sounded. Sting erupted in my ass. I jumped. Miraculously I came back down on my feet. He grabbed a couple of items--plugs and lube--off the bed and knelt in front of me. He kissed me on the inside of my thigh, just above my knee. I quaked. I was going to lose my balance. I'm pretty sure I gelled his hair. He continued to kiss his way up my leg and I started to go insane. He reached my crease, licked hot path up it and kissed me--right there.

I couldn't ground myself. My hands were behind my back. I couldn't buck. I'd fall over. He lips left me. I was so, so, soooo close. I was going to frickin' scream.

"Todd?"

"Patience, babe."

Patience? Patience! I needed to come. Like right effin' now. Again! And maybe again after that. One orgasm wouldn't be enough to relieve the tightness in my core. I told him.

"If you don't make me come, like, right now, you're never collaring me again."

He looked up at me from between my thighs. Lust glazed his gray eyes. "You sure about that, babe?"

Farts. He'd called my bluff. I knew, and apparently he did to, that I'd crawl to him and beg to be collared if he bade me. I'd be in tears if he turned his back on me. He watched me watch him as I battled against my submission. Fear clawed from my lungs to my throat. If he didn't love me, I was just a toy, because I was one-hundred percent his. I hid my face behind the mahogany curtain of my hair because, fuck.

"I love you, Lors."

My heart exploded. "You do?" My voice rose on a crescendo.

He groped one of my butt cheeks. "I've got a gift for you."

"You do?" My squeak surpassed any cheerleader squeal I'd ever heard. I was not asking about his gift. He spread my butt cheeks. He brought a finger to my back door and it was warm and tingly and lubey and oh my God!

I was no longer thinking about love, I mean, I was, but I was also thinking about his finger. And my tail. And how they were playing together. How he was swirling, tapping and pushing in. How the warm-tingly-lubey feeling invaded my butt-hole.

My hips thrust. My back arched. My toes curled. My fingers clawed at my spine because they couldn't effing touch anything else. Noises burbled from my throat and I didn't know if I was moaning, laughing or crying. I was coming harder than any other time in my life and yet something warned me that this might be one of the little ones tonight. I folded up, because I couldn't stand, as the fleshquakes tore through me. Todd caught me in his arms and when sanity returned I saw a wet stripe painted down the center of his black Under Armour shirt. I was pretty sure I'd done that.

"Liked that, huh?"

My tale hole was still tingly. Too wiped for words, I nodded. Todd tried to stand me on my feet but I just couldn't. My knees were wobbly. My core was jelly. My brain was foggy. He caught me up in his arms, which was awkward because of the bar between my ankles, and laid me face down on the bed. He hooked an arm around my middle, lifted my hips and shoved a couple of pillows under me. Of course he wanted me butt in the air. I was too exhausted to care. And honestly, had I not just had the orgasm to end all orgasms, I'd've been wiggling my ass at him because him putting my ass in the air promised the best things for me.

The bed shifted. Todd's heat moved away from me. I turned my head but had to blow my hair out of my face.

"Todd?"

"Yes?" he said. He was stripping off his shirt of.

My mouth filled with saliva, because, muscle. Lots and lots of lick-me muscle. He had this like man vee that was oh-my-God. The mattress sagged under his weight when he sat to remove his Timberlands. I felt him move behind me but between my bindings and my hair it wasn't worth the effort to try and see what he was doing. The same warm-tingly-lubey sensation dripped upon my star once more and I sighed into the bed spread.

The mattress shifted as Todd lay down beside me. He gently scooped the hair out of my face.

"Can you move it off my neck? It's really hot."

"No problem, babe." He gathered my hair up in his fist and moved my whole main off my back.

"Fab. Thanks." I was still sweating from my orgasm but I no longer felt like I might faint from heat stroke. I rubbed my face on the bed spread to keep the sweat out of my eyes. The bed shifted. I was still caught off guard when Todd's hot humid breath sighed over the nape of my neck.

He kissed me. Silk lipped the nubby nob at the top of my spine. Wet heat swirled and pleasure soaked into the muscles of my neck. I sighed. Oh God, I sighed. It felt so good.

He moved his lips and bumped my collar.

"Fuckin' collar."

I couldn't help it. I giggled. He chuckled and moved below it. His lips met my skin and...oh yeah, this was heaven. His kiss moved to the next spiny bump and I think I melted. I almost didn't notice when he laid a hand on my ass. A finger poked and prodded the warm-tingly-lubey stuff around, slowly forcing the warm-tingly to seep into me. How does butthole play feel so good? How come nobody told me? A wet, humid sigh slipped from me. My lashes fluttered. I felt almost...sleepy.

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers
12