Sexed Up: Ice Capades

Story Info
Laura and Todd explore thermodynamics Jack Frost style.
4.2k words
4.46
1.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

I flipped through my test. There were three questions and nine blank pages for calculations. The first question of my Thermodynamics test pertained to a Carnot engine. It'd take some time to set up the problem, but I could do it. The second question was pure calculation—lots of them. It involved a black box, three thermal bodies, enthalpy and entropy. It'd be easy enough, if I didn't make a stupid calculator error, but it'd take a lot of time. I only had an hour.

The last question was simple. Other than the values, the problem was straight out of one of our homework assignments. I'd done the problem, while studying, at least thirty times in the past week. I started with the last one first.

Seven minutes and a page and a half of scribbled calculations later, I was done. The answer felt right, but if I had time I'd come back later and check my math. Fat fingering the calculator was a curse, one that'd bitten me multiple times in my college career. I pushed my dark, flat ironed tresses, behind my ear and flipped back to the first problem on the test.

I had to draw the Carnot engine described in the problem. I wasn't sure why, but if I could see it, setting up the math was easier. Still, I crossed out my first two attempts at writing the equation and then modified my third. Finally happy with my starting point, I started computing. Sometimes I had to go backwards, crossing out my work when I took it in a wrong direction, but twenty minutes later I had an answer that felt designed. Professor Ward liked nice round numbers with only three significant digits and the fact that I had gotten one, told me that I was correct.

Well, at least I'd get a thirty-three and a third percent on my test. If I'd gotten question three one-hundred percent correct I was rocking a solid D on my test. I hastily flipped to the second question—my last. Anxiety skittered over my nerves. What if I hadn't gotten question three correct?

I spared a quick glance around the room. The auditorium was filled with men and the occasional women. Just like me all of us were furtively glancing at the clock while we scribbled furiously. Only Shannon, in the front row, looked calm. The blond bomb had it all—rich parents, runway looks, a supercomputer for a brain and Gucci. She was working through her test at an almost leisurely pace. I wanted to hate the biotch, but I couldn't. Shannon was nice.

And a friend.

A woman in engineering.

We girls needed to stick together.

My gaze dropped back to my test and I scribbled out the nine frickin' equations I'd need to solve the problem. I glanced at the clock once more. My nerves electrified. There was no way I could finish in time. I tried to work but I was stressed and starting to make mistakes.

I glanced about me. Nothing had changed, except the clock. Everyone was in a race that no one could win. No one I could see was looking at me. I didn't dare check the three rows behind me. Professor Ward took cheating seriously.

I moved my left elbow off my chair's folding "desk" and dropped my hand between my thighs. My breath hitched as anticipation fired my nerves. My body knew what I was doing and in the past few days, I'd become conditioned. I'd not yet done this someplace so public but I had to release this stress and Todd had given me a way to do it.

I fished my hand under the hem of my sweater. It was a white, knit, fall of the shoulder type that looked really good with my dark hair and the black strap of my bra. It was long enough it could almost be a dress. Not that I ever wore it as one, I didn't usually like my girly bits playing peek-a-boo. For the occasions when I was into that, I had other clothes that served the purpose better.

I uncrossed my legs. I slid a finger up the juncture of my thighs. My fleece lined stretchy pants made things a little more ambiguous than when I was wearing jeans—or a skirt—but I found the lover buzzer at the apex of my crease and pushed.

A warm, liquid wave rolled through me. Anxiety sizzled like drenched embers as the wave passed over me before it and the anxiety drained away. My muscles slackened. My nerves relaxed. I bit my lip to hold back my contented sigh.

Oh-em-gee that felt good. Too good. Another tension filled me. My legs trembled and I willed myself to not-clench. A trickle of heat wormed its way through my core. My bra was suddenly abrasive against my nipples.

Through the fabric of my pants, my finger circled my love buzzer clockwise, once, twice, three times. I switched direction.

Pleasure detonated in my clit. Heat coalesced in my core and everything below my bellybutton liquefied. I must've made a sound, because both my neighbors flicked their gaze my way. I brought my hand back up to my desk. It was trembling. I was trembling. I started writing.

I hadn't come—God I wanted to—but oh-em-gee that had felt good. Now instead of anxiety all I felt was the desire to be stuffed.

Apparently thoughts of dick were conducive to thermodynamics. Not only was the dewpoint in my panties increasing, but ten percent of my brain screamed through my test while the other ninety percent fantasized about Todd's King Kong dick.

I finished before pencils-down. I had enough time to spend three minutes checking my math on problem three. Per Professor Ward's instructions, we passed our tests left. I was horribly tempting, but I didn't sneak a peek at the other tests that passed through my hands. A TA collected our tests and we were dismissed.

Shannon was waiting for me outside the lecture hall. Her Prada boots fell into step with my cheap knock-offs.

"How'd you do?" she asked.

"I failed." There was no way I'd solved that last problem while I'd had dick on my brain. My girly bits were still simmering with lingering heat.

"Girl, you did not fail."

"Yeah, okay, D, maybe." I was pretty sure I'd gotten the first and last problems correct. Partial credit might earn me a C.

Shannon laughed. It was a bright, sunny sound. We stepped outside and I briefly wondered if my panties would freeze. It was that cold outside and I was pretty sure I'd made them wet.

"If you got a D, it'd be your first ever."

That was true.

"Shit, if you got a B, it'd be your first ever. Laura, you fuckin' aced the test. I was trying to figure out if you'd somehow found a way to earn extra credit, because I know you did."

Had I said I wanted to hate this biotch, because I think I loved her—Vince cashmere coat or not. "I was distracted."

"Well, duh, you're dating Todd."

I blushed so hard I couldn't feel the February wind-chill while we descended the steps of Brigham Hall. Shannon plucked my gloved hand from my side and tugged me towards the quad. "I'm cold. Let's get coffee."

"What does me dating Todd have to do with anything?" Was I dating Todd? I mean, we hooked up all the time. Shit, we'd had two booty calls last weekend but we hadn't dated dated—unless the parties, dinners with friends, lunches, coffee breaks, movies and study sessions counted as dates. I mean, no one had called them dates. Had we been dating?

Shannon looked up at me. She wasn't short, but at five eleven plus, I bordered on freakishly tall...for a woman. She rolled her eyes so hard she should've sprained a muscle. "That man's dick is magic. No woman, no straight woman, can fall in bed with that and then not think about it every remaining second of her waking life."

What? How? Chlorine gas filled my lungs. Now I did hate her. Shannon had no right to know that. A slurry of enriched uranium had replaced my blood.

Shannon's summer sky eyes widened. Then she laughed. She hid her face from me but the giggles kept coming.

"What?" The word came out snippy and full of venom. I wasn't thinking about my test anymore.

"That look on your face." She continued to giggle. "I think you wanted to murder me."

I fuckin' did. My emotions were all over the place. I wasn't usually like this. I did a mental check. I had another week and a half before not-fun set in. I didn't feel like I was early.

She patted my arm with one knit glove. It looked like any other knit glove. Knowing her it was probably Gucci. "Relax. I'm not into him anymore and even if I was, I'm not competition."

Too many thoughts rushed into my head. A hundred questions log jammed behind my lips. One made it out. "What do you mean, not competition?"

A bemused express scrawled itself across Shannon's visage. "I mean there's not a woman on Earth that can pry that man away from you. The entire football team knows who you are, Lors. I was on a date with Matt—you know Mattthe quarterback—a few weeks back and he said you are the only thing Todd ever talks about. I had a lunch with Tony yesterday and he told me the same thing."

"My name is Laura."

"Not anymore. Not to the football team. Not to anyone that knows them. The groupies are pissed. And speaking of pissing, if you don't think you want Todd for the long haul, you'd better break up now, because that boy's pissing a ring around you a hundred miles wide. You're going to have to leave the state to find another date."

"Oh my God. I didn't think..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I thought.

"You didn't think he was in love you?"

"Of course not!" That was the last thing I thought. I mean, I was pretty sure I was in love with him, although I hadn't told him, but there was no way he was in love with me. My heart squeezed so hard I thought my sternum might crack.

Shannon shook her head, her blond tresses cascading about her shoulders. She opened the door to the coffee and ushered me inside. The place was packed with students seeking refuge from February frost bite. People shifted allowing entry. The divine scents of coffee and sugar almost overpowered wet wool.

"Why does being in love make people stupid?" Shannon said.

"What?" There were too many people talking and I hadn't heard her.

"Nothing," she said louder. I shrugged and turned towards the counter and cataloged the pastries for sell. There weren't a lot left but the M&M cookie looked good. Over the next few minutes we shuffled, stepped, shuffled towards the counter. Shannon was busy texting someone on her phone so I let my mind wander.

Of course the first thing I thought of was Todd's dick. Little unicorn sparkles snowflaked like sunshine motes in my core. I remembered his hand on my ass, the sting when it had landed there and how he had called me a good girl. Without thinking, my left hand drifted between my legs. I touched one manicured finger to the bundle of nerves atop my juncture.

My core clenched. My toes curled. My nips pinched. A shiver raced through me as pleasure scrawled a lazy trail across my flesh.

"You okay?" Shannon asked. She gave me a weird look. "Did Todd hypnotize you?"

Heat cooked my boobs, crawled up my and kissed my cheeks. "I, um, no." I glanced about hastily. No one was looking our way. "What are you talking about?"

Shannon crooked an eyebrow at me. "Don't go all velociraptor on me, but last year I dated Todd for a while. He did this, like, reverse bimbo hypnosis thing on me. Now going to class, studying, reading a book, taking a test—pretty much anything cerebral—makes me hornier than President Clinton. Getting laid makes me want to do cerebral stuff. So I'm pretty much studying or fucking whenever I can—sometimes both at once. But with that supercomputer you call a brain you'd probably die of dehydration."

Supercomputer brain? I didn't have a supercomputer brain. Shannon had a supercomputer brain.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oookay," Shannon said. She returned her attention to her phone. I swear I heard her mutter, "Magic dick."

Magic dick? Todd did have a magic King Kong dick. I felt faint. I needed to fan myself. No reverse bimbo for me, just this insane need to touch my clit, right fuckin' now. I considered bailing on coffee and sprinting back to my dorm room with the thought of jilling myself into next week thinking about Todd's dick magic. I restrained myself. Oh-em-gee what would it be like to go all fuck bunny every time I did homework. I thought I might pass out. How did Shannon stand it because she was way smarter than me?

We ordered our coffee, and I, my cookie. I got mine black and added creamer. Shannon ordered something that was more frothy milk than coffee. It had at least as much sugar in it as my cookie. It cost three times as much. I scanned the crowd. All the tables were taken but with luck I'd spot someone about to leave.

"Shan. Lors!"

Joy bubbled through me. I knew that voice. My ears ached with the smile that erupted on my face. Shannon looked at me and laughed. She probably saw a ditz. I couldn't care, not with my every nerve vibrating with excitement. My gaze panned the crowd seeking the source of that pantie melting voice. My eyes locked onto the impossibly built, insanely handsome man waving at me.

Like more than half the dudes in the coffee shop, Todd wore Northface, Levis and Timberlake. Unlike half the dudes, he was taller than me, had shoulders like a shelf and a smolder that threatened to burn me up. Heat kissed my cheeks—and other bits too. I fluttered my fingers and said, "Hi."

Shannon rolled her eyes, grabbed my elbow and led me over to Todd's table. He rose as we approached and, ohmigod, held his seat for me. Joy pressured my chest while humid heat did a lazy lap in my core. I knew were in public, but I wanted to climb him and kiss him and...

My knees knocked. My hand trembled so hard my coffee slopped. He took my coffee and cookie from my shaking fingers and put them on the table.

"Hi, Shan," Todd said never taking his eyes off me. He bent down. I rose up. Our lips met. His tongue probed the seam of my lips and I melted. I mean, I melted. Had I been Frosty the Snowman, I'd've been a puddle on the floor. My legs turned to jelly and I slumped against him. Without breaking our lip-lock, he grabbed my ass in order to keep me upright.

And, oh-em-gee, that was totally okay. I didn't care if the whole world was watching him butt grope me. I didn't care if I was being posted on Snapchat, because, holy shit, this man could kiss. Every kiss was, the kiss, and I wanted more.

"Hi, Todd," Shannon said from somewhere behind me. Her voice had me climbing up out of the fog in my brain. Somehow I stood on my own but I was grateful when Todd maneuvered me into his chair. My knees had been knocking so hard I'd been one wobble from a face-plant. Unicorn sparkles kept shimmying across my skin, concentrating in my boobs and in that space, you know, between my legs.

Todd asked if Shannon was going to sit but she declined saying she had somewhere to be. She gave him a peck on the cheek, me a wink and pushed through the crowd for the door. Todd took a seat across from me and pulled his coffee across the tiny table.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi." I couldn't take my eyes off his lips. God I wanted to kiss him again. I shimmied in my seat. I wanted to do so much more than kiss him. It wasn't often that we got together without fucking and even though there was no possibility here, I was frickin' primed. I spread my legs and put my hand between my thighs. He effin' did this to me so could watch me and want while I took advantage of it. I flexed my middle finger, putting pressure on the seam of my crease.

Todd's eyes smoldered. My nipple peaked. My fingers trembled. My legs shook. My toes curled in my boots. Wet heat slicked my core. Joy vibrated in my love buzzer and I could no longer pretend that the feeling that washed over me wasn't an orgasm—except I couldn't come down. I wanted Todd in me so, so, so bad.

"How was your test?"

"W—what?" My voice was quaking. I removed my hand from my sex and lifted my coffee to my lips. I tried to take a sip but it kept sloshing around in my cup.

"Your test."

"Oh, it was okay...I guess." I babbled something about the Carnot engine question but I wasn't really paying attention to my words.

"Do you want to get out of here?" he said when I'd finished speaking. His gaze was molten.

Did I ever! I looked down at my cookie. I'd only taken one bite. I wrapped it up in a napkin and stuffed it in my book bag. It'd probably M&Ms and crumbs when I fished it out later. I'd have to vacuum out my whole bag. At the moment, I couldn't care.

Todd led me out into the cold. I didn't know where we were going. Getting to his place was would require a car and my dorm was all the way across campus. He maneuvered me on some of the less traveled paths about campus. When I shivered, he tucked me under his arm. The ache between my thighs didn't abate but a warm fuzzy glow swelled in my chest. I nuzzled against his shoulder, wanting to stay there forever.

Todd guided me into a small little grotto between Hoffman and Carver that you had to know was there in order to find it. I'd walked past it over a hundred times freshman year without ever realizing it was there. In warm weather it was a great, out of the way place to study outdoors. The heavy evergreen hedges meant pedestrians could pass within ten paces and not know you were there. A willow provided shade. Right now it was a winter wonderland.

"Give me your panties."

I jolted out from under Todd's arm. I glanced about furtively. All I saw was ice, snow and the salted path. "Todd!" I whisper screeched.

"Give me your panties." I could hear other pedestrians as they chatted, but none close enough to be understood. Even so, he was making zero effort to keep from being overheard. It wasn't a request. It was a command.

"I'm wearing pants." My gaze danced about the small glade, tying to penetrate the hedge. Someone had to be hearing this. "To give you my panties, I'd have to take my pants off. It's figgin' cold."

"Give me your panties." His voice was low, deep, rumbly. Butterflies, with fiery wings, fanned my core. My breath hitched.

"Why?" I said. I was stalling now. I knew, as he knew, I would obey him. It was only a question of when. Something hot scorched a slow molten path through my love tunnel to drip in my panties.

"You don't need them."

Farts. How was him telling me I didn't need my panties so hot. I clenched so hard my knees knocked. Humid heat slicked my crease. I made one last furtive glance, hitched up the hems of my coat and sweater and hooked my thumbs in the waist-band of my pants. I inched them down, gather the band of my bikini briefs and shimmied everything down to my ankles. Fuck it was cold. I clenched as if that'd somehow keep me warm. Ice was probably forming in the very small, very narrow, tidy patch of curls I maintained below my bikini line. I toed off a boot and wiggled one foot out of my clothing. I pulled the loop of my bikini aside and made to wiggle back into my pant leg.

"Leave those off too."

"Toood! It's cold. Like, Jack Frost biting off my nipples cold."

"I'll keep you warm."

I wasn't sure that was possible but I shoved my foot back into my boot and toed off the other one. I kicked off my pants, wiggled my toes back into my boot and pulled down my sweater so that I would be completely exposed. That didn't do much to keep February's frosty caress off my ass. I thrust my discarded pants and underwear at Todd.

"Happy?" I wasn't. I mean, I was, because this is what he wanted, but I wasn't because it was effin' cold. Somehow my libido didn't care. My core still ached. My nipples still pinched. And, despite the perma-chill, my slit still slicked.

"No. Not until you scream my name." He tossed my clothes on a snow covered bench—Really?—and eased to his knees on the pavement in front of me.

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers
12