Sexercise - Pegging Party

Story Info
Ty drives to Texas to party with Craig and Heather.
4.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty drives to Texas to party with Craig and Heather.

This would be part 5 of the series I did not plan to write. Therefore, to understand the entire story, start from Sexercise - Anal Masturbation.

I loaded my baggage in the car and headed towards Texas for a 7 day stay with Craig and Heather. It is a beautiful day with no clouds, light wind, a great day for a 600-mile drive. The weather forecast is clear all the way to Texas and for the entire trip. Heather and I would text at every stop. This way she would be more comfortable knowing where I was and that I would not drive too far before taking a break. I connected my I-Pod to the car stereo and engaged the cruise control.

Four hours later, I entered a service station to fuel up and use the rest room. I texted Heather to inform her where I was. Heather was at the grocery store with Craig buying food for our party. She asked if there was anything I would like for them to buy. I replied, plenty of energy to fuck my ass.

Three hours later, I entered a rest stop to text Heather and stretch my legs. As I entered the building, three mid-aged women caught my attention as I was walking by. "Good afternoon, ladies." I casually said in passing. All three ladies responded with smiling faces. Just before I entered the men's restroom, I turned to face the three women. I pointed in their direction and gave the thumbs up sign, which meant I admire their beauty. When I exited the restroom, the three ladies were still standing in the same area looking in my direction. I approached the ladies and said, "Is everything to your satisfaction, ladies?" The tallest of the three women said, "No, we would like to see more." Not knowing what she meant, I quickly pulled my golf shirt over my head and flexed my sculped pec muscles. Standing in front of the three waiting for facial reactions, I realized they all enjoyed the view. I exited the building headed to my car.

I remained at the rest stop, standing outside my car, shirtless and texting Heather. The three women approached me and began asking if I was a professional athlete or something. I informed them that I was a retired old man looking for fun. They informed me they were three old women looking for the same thing. They pointed out their RV and driver in the tractor trailer parking area. After a brief exchange, I walked over to the RV with them and entered.

All three ladies entered first, the younger female driver was seated in the driver's seat greeted me as I entered. I remained shirtless with the shirt in my left hand, I asked the women if they were ready for this, they asked me for what. I turned my back to them, kicked off my shoes and pulled my pants and briefs to my ankles. Keeping both legs straight as I bend forward showing my clean shave ass and groan. That started a chain reaction with four pairs of hands touching my body. I let them get their fill for almost a minute before I stood back up, allowing my little penis to be fondled and chest to be caressed. Stepping out of my clothing, I asked who wants their pussy eaten. The tallest lady again spoke up and started to remove her granny shorts. I was surprised to see this old girl had a clean shaved or waxed crotch. I wasted no time, kneeling in front of her as she stood with her legs spread shoulder width apart, I began to assault her pussy.

Her traveling companions and the driver looked on in sheer delight as their friend squirted as she came multiple times. I sucked up as much of her juices as I could since I was on a liquid diet until after Craig fucks me. The older lady remained standing, her traveling companions gathered around her for support. I lifted her right leg and placed her right foot upon the bench seat, this allowed me better access to her gushing vagina. My left hand was firm planted on her butt and my right hand massaged her breasts, increasing her orgasms to a faster pace. After five minutes of eating the old girl pussy, she stopped me and told me she could not handle any more. I was handed a damp towel to clean up my face and chest. I quickly dressed and I bid the ladies fare well and headed back to my car. I texted Heather and told her I had just stopped for lunch and was now back on the road.

The arrival.

Seven hours later, I arrived at the couple's home. Heather was standing in the doorway as I walked up to the door carrying my backpack and a suitcase. As I entered the foyer, Heather was wearing a light blue tank top dress. I could see she was not wearing a bra, her large breast pressed against the soft material, her nipples hard and displayed her excitement. She hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately on the lips. As our embrace broke, Craig walked around the corner into the foyer, completely nude with his arms stretched out wide. I walked into his arms as we hugged like two lovers. I could feel his massive cock between us. He too kissed me on the lips and told me how happy they were I had a safe trip. Craig reached behind me and took my backpack off with his right hand and grabbed my butt with his left hand. Squeezing my cheeks and caressing my lower back as we walked to the spare bedroom.

I quickly enter the spare bedroom and prepare myself for the event we all have been waiting for. Heather also went to the master bath to prepare herself for what she secretly hopes for. Craig is hard, nude, and ready to fuck me with his massive cock.

About five minutes later, I entered the bedroom from the bath nude, Craig was standing at the doorway to the spare bedroom. His cock is standing firm, his muscular huge frame looks so inviting and ready to play. I told him to come in and walked to meet him. I stop him just a few feet inside the bedroom. I lower myself to my knees, placing both hands on his muscle bond thighs. Craig's cock is directly in front on my face. I take his cock in my right hand and slowly lift it to my open mouth. I long to have his manhood deep inside me. His cock is so large, I am unable to get no more than the head in my mouth. I start to suck the head as I look up into his eyes. His manhood is warm to the touch and firm yet soft. I want to deep throat his cock, but he is just too thick. So, I did the next best thing and licked it with my tongue as I stroke the shaft with my palm.

Heather enters the spare bedroom. Her eyes are wide as she watches me sucking her husband's huge dick for the first time. Heather is naked and carrying her strapless dildo in her left hand. She has a towel and the anal lube in her right hand clenched to her naked breasts. She moves close to her husband as he wraps his left arm around her shoulders and pulls her to him as I service his cock.

I stop sucking Craig's cock and stand up. I took Heather by her right hand and led her to the bathroom. Craig follows us into the bathroom and sits on the vanity. I took the anal lube and placed it on the vanity with the towel. Then taking the strapless dildo and lubed the bulb end. I kneeled in front of Heather and attack her pussy lips and clit with my tongue and fingers. She spreads her legs as she looks down on me. I lick her sex with the same tongue that had just assaulted her husband massive cock. Heather places both hands on either side of my head and helps guide me to her maximum pleasure zone. I force my tongue into her slit and lap up her juices, she is producing a large amount quickly. As Heather orgasm, I slowly drag my tongue over her swollen sex allowing her to recover slightly.

I begin to insert the bulb end into her vagina after Heather recovers. She and Craig look down at me as I expertly go about the art of pleasure. I spread Heather pussy lips apart with my left hand, using my thumb to gently massage her clit. She relaxes and opens to allow the bulb to slide in halfway before it is snug inside her. I tell Heather we have to go another three inches to create the best pleasure for the both of us. She nods her head yes as I slowly twist and push the bulb deeper. She moans and spreads her legs even further. Craig comes up from behind Heather and wraps both of his muscular arms around her just below her breast. Again, Heather is moaning, and her juices start to flow again.

Finally, the bulb is fully seated, Heather looks down and views the eight-inch fake cock extending from her vagina. The shaft is firmly riding her clit, her pussy lips are spread wide around the base, she is enjoying the feeling of being stuffed full. I go to my backpack and retrieve two extra-large toy condoms. One for Craig's massive cock and the other for Heather's dildo. I open the package as I return to kneeling in front of Heather, I slide the condom down the shaft. Craig looks on with a smile as big as his dick. His cock is Texas hard and displaying pre-cum. I motioned for Craig to come to me and sit on the edge of the bathroom vanity in front of the full wall mirror. I position Heather directly in front of him about five feet apart.

I then stepped in front of Heather with my back to her and spread my legs very wide to lower myself to her height. I then handed her the anal lube and bent at the waist and lick the pre-cum off Craig's cock head. Heather does not waste any time and begins applying the cool lube to my anal opening. She is not shy and insert two fingers into my man pussy with ease, twisting her fingers as she plows deeper. I lower my mouth on Craig 's cock head and begin to suck firmly. He moans his approval and places his right hand on my left shoulder, forcing me to take more of his cock in my mouth. By relaxing and stretching my jaw muscles, I can receive Craig's cock at the back of my throat. He shivers with delight and moans his approval. I attempt to stroke his dick with my mouth only. My hands are resting on Craig's thighs as I slide up and down his cock with my mouth.

Heather has moved her dildo to the outer ring of my ass. I can tell she is not sure how far to enter my hungry man pussy, so to help her, I remove Craig's cock from my mouth and force her dildo fully into my rectum. I have taken all of Heather's dildo to the base, Heather gasped at the sight on my impalement, she is stimulated by the sight as well as the clit stimulator on the dildo. I begin to rock back and forth on Heather's dildo, stroking my ass and fucking her at the same time. I looked into the mirror to see Heather is enjoying the feeling of being fucked as well as pegging me for the first time.

I returned Craig's cock back in my mouth. I am now being spit-roasted and loving every inch. Craig is beginning to be more aggressive face fucking me, his long strokes slide in and almost out of my mouth. He pulls me forward by grasping my ears as he slams my mouth. I can only breathe when he is coming out of my throat through my nose. I am loving the way Craig is face fucking me, and his wife is beginning to pound my asshole. I start to roll my hips as Heather slides in and out of my man pussy. By doing this, Heather clit and G-spot is getting the full effect of her strapless dildo. I can see she is turning redder and the pleasure she is experiencing is almost overwhelming for her.

It is not long before the couple have their first orgasms together. Craig howls like a wild beast and his body is stiff as his cum splashes inside my mouth. I swallow as much as I can but is soon overwhelmed by the volume of his cum.

Heather digs her fingernails into my ass cheek and holds on as she climaxes. I feel her juices squirt against the back of my thighs. She is breathing deeply and moaning with extreme pleasure as she slumps forward and rests on my back with the dildo bared deep inside me. I dare not move while they both recovered, I hold Craig's cock head in my mouth sucking the remains of his cum from his balls.

Craig has both his hands firmly on the vanity supporting himself. Heather stands up straight and slowly begins to fuck me. I feel her tremble slightly as she plows her dildo into me. Heather picks up the pace in a few minutes, she is now realizing why I purchased the dildo she is using very well. Both of Heather hands are on the small of my back now to support herself as she begins to violently fuck me. I see her in the mirror, her large breasts swaying with her thrusting motion. She has now entered an erotic state of mind, the sensation of the clit stimulator and the friction of her shaft plowing through my man pussy, is presenting a pleasure she has never experienced before now. Her hair has gone wild and has covered her beautiful face, but she does not stop to push it away, she just continues to plow her dildo into me.

Craig also comes alive and has begun to abuse my mouth. I open as wide as I can allowing him to face fuck me at his will. Without gagging, Craig's cock head is striking the rear of my throat. Drool is flowing freely from my mouth as Craig slams my throat repeatedly. He is groaning and moaning as his massive cock slides in and out of my opened mouth. His second orgasm is building within his ball sac, he begins to sweat. I pull my mouth away from his cock to postpone his eruption. I want his hard cock in my ass fucking me for the first time ever. I stroke his cock with my tongue and right hand, he sits back and catches his breath. He cheers his wife on as she is approaching her second vaginal orgasm.

Heather screams as the powerful orgasm washes through her. She too is sweating and red. She leans on my back to rest and catch her breath. Exhausted from the pounding she was giving me. After about 3 minutes, Heather decides to pull her dildo from my man pussy and sit on the vanity next to her husband. Her dildo is covered with my booty cum on the shaft and Heather cream around the base. She realizes fucking is hard work when you are the one thrusting. But she enjoyed it and will be ready to go tomorrow. But now Heather wants Big Daddy to pound my asshole.

Without any hesitation, Craig is ready for my asshole. He slides his massive cock into the toy dildo condom and spreads anal lube on his hand. Coating his raincoat covered dick with the lube as he approaches my man pussy. Using the remaining lube on his hand, Craig forces two of his big fingers knuckle deep into my waiting man pussy. I watch his expression as he looks at my asshole and lines up his massive condom covered dick. I feel the head of his cock at my entrance, without warning I impale myself on Craig's cock. Take almost four inches of this beast of a dick in my ass was no easy task. The pleasure is beyond words, I eagerly start riding his dick doggie style.

Craig can't believe how good it feels to be in my asshole. Both of his hands are on my ass cheeks, he firmly pushes and pulls me on and off his cock as he moves deeper. Within minutes, Craig is balls deep in my ass, Heather is standing up to my left side watching the action as her husband is fucking his best friend. The expression on Heather's face says it all, she is enjoying the show. I can see she is starting to touch her pussy lips with her left hand. I ask her if I can eat her pussy while her husband fucks my ass. She quickly moves to the vanity and sits down in front of me, drawing her feet up on the vanity countertop. With a foot on the outside of my arms that are supporting myself, I lower my head down, open my mouth and pull the dildo from her pussy. My booty cum is on my lips and tongue, I savor the flavor and remove the bulb from Heather honey hole. She takes the dildo and drops it in the sink. I lower my mouth and tongue to her still gaped pussy. I lick her cream at the bottom and slide my tongue to her clit. Heather shivers and leans her back against the cool mirror behind her. Her hand and arms are at her side resting on the vanity. She is now in her own bliss, as I begin to lick and suck her juices out of her well used pussy.

Craig is really starting to pound my ass. His massive cock is very deep inside me. I squeeze his cock inside my ass and cause him to shiver and moan. He slows for just a few seconds as I continue to squeeze his cock. I am milking his cock for the load he has from fucking me. I approach a prostate orgasm and begin to hump Craig to achieve my orgasm. Clear liquid squirts out of my semi-hard penis from being fucked by Craig's massive cock. I stop licking Heather as I climax for the first time. Heather does not realize what is happening but is enjoying her pleasure. The increased pleasure of my action has taken Craig over the edge, he begins to howl and increase his pace as his orgasm nears. He is enjoying my asshole more than he thought was possible.

"I am going to cum!" Screams Craig. He forces his cock deeper into my ass and I can feel his seed filling the condom. Pulse after pulse of his cum empties into the condom until it explodes inside my ass. I can feel the warmth of his cum deep inside me. I don't stop licking Heather as Craig finishes his load. He is now sweating and breathing deeply. His cock is pulsing inside me as he remains deep. I increase my suction on Heather clit and bring her to a powerful orgasm as well. Her hands rush to my head, attempting to remove me from her pussy. But is am firm and want her to scream with pleasure. She attempts to close her legs, but my arms are in the way. So, she slides down the mirror on her left side and pushes me away. Craig is still deep in my asshole and slowly starts to stroke my hole as his cock begins to shrink. Finally, Craig removes his cock from my gaped asshole. He looks down to see how open I am. His cum is present and he inserts three fingers knuckles deep to scoop out some of his cum. Bring his cum cover fingers to my mouth so I can lick his fingers clean of my ass cum mixed with his seed. Craig leaned against the vanity top next to his wife. Heather leaned into Craig spent from her many orgasms and pegging me.

I could not help but to drop to my knees and suck Craig's cock. Cleaning my booty cum and his seed off his massive tool. Craig was impressed that I wanted more but allowed me the pleasure of cleaning his tool with my mouth. He sighed and spread his legs so I could feast on his manhood. Heather watched with delight and was amazed that I could take all her husband's cock up my ass. I asked Heather if she would like to fist me anally while I am open. She was more than happy to do so and leaped off the vanity top. I moved to the toilet and closed the seat. Spreading my legs and bending at the waist, I placed my palms on the seat and waited for Heather. She lubed her left hand and then my gaped asshole. I instructed Heather to make a fist, placing her thumb on the inside of her fingers and push her way in.

Heather lined up her closed fist and pushed. I helped by forcing my horny ass back on her fist. Our combine efforts sent her fist into my asshole wrist deep. Heather gasped and Craig moved to get a better view. Heather paused not knowing if she had hurt me, so I began to fuck her fist inside my ass. She was completely amazed at my ability to consume her entire hand. I further instructed Heather to twist her fist inside me, she did, I was now receiving the most pleasure of the day. I rocked her fist as she twisted and stroked me anally. I rode her fist for about four minutes and began to feel another prostate orgasm building inside me. With only another twenty or so strokes, I was flooding the floor with my juice. The couple had never seen anything like that from a male. Heather slowed her movement to allow me to recover, when I started bucking like a horse, she once again gasped not believing my actions. After several more minutes, Heather's arm had begun to fatigue, she pulled her fist out, leaving my asshole gaping and ready for more.

Not known to Craig or me, Heather wanted anal sex for herself. She had been training the entire week up to my arrival. She asked me to open her asshole up like mine. I told her it would take several years, but we could start if Craig did not mine. Craig was all for it so, Heather went a got her practice dildo. When she returned, I had already lubed my right hand and was ready to insert my fingers into her asshole.

12