SexGames Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, just your typical kissing and stuff." Mikayla smiled.

"And tell me, exactly what does the 'and stuff' part entail, young lady?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" Mikayla asked with a big grin.

"I am starting to get the picture," I said. "Should I even ask if you and Jenny have ever fooled around?"

"I guess that depends on if you want to know the answer," Mikayla said.

"I don't think I am quite ready for that," I said as I wrapped my arms around Mikayla and kissed her. She put her head on my chest and we both drifted off to sleep. I was the first to reawaken. Mikayla was still sleeping in my arms when I thought back on the previous two days. So much had changed.

I knew that Jenny and my wife would be home in a matter of hours. I had never had to lie to my wife about anything like this before. I worried that I would give something away. She and Jenny would want to know how I'd spent my time while they were gone. I certainly couldn't say that I had spent the weekend fucking young Mikayla's brains out and traveling in time.

I told myself that I had to treat everything that had happened with Mikayla as if it had happened in the simulator. Even though I knew it was real, I had to do my best to react as if I had done nothing wrong. I was hoping that my acting skills would be up to the task. I hoped that Jenny and my wife would be more interested in telling me all about their adventures instead.

As Mikayla lay sleeping in my arms I allowed myself to imagine a life with her. She made me feel like a kid again. I worried that her age, and how it made me feel young, were a big part of my attraction to her. I think as all guys age we wonder if we still have it. We wonder if we could still attract the hot, young women. Having Mikayla in my arms was a fantasy come true. Knowing I had beaten all the other high school boys who no doubt wanted to bed her made me smile.

When I was with Mikayla I seemed to forget that I was a married man. I did feel guilty about cheating on my wife but I didn't regret being with Mikayla. Once I realized she was real and not a simulation, I couldn't break her heart by treating her like nothing more than a toy. I was never supposed to get emotionally attached. I was never actually supposed to get the real girl.

Every time I told myself that there was no way that Mikayla and I could work as a couple, her words kept echoing through my mind. "You have a time machine," she said. "Anything is possible if you want it." Perhaps she was right. The machine could help me cover my sins, but at what cost?

It occurred to me that I could go back in time and give myself a sign not to fuck Mikayla in the first place. It could be as easy as going back to install the GPS app on Mikayla's phone was. Of course, then I might never get to fuck Mikayla. Our adventures would be erased from my mind. I didn't know if I could bear that cost.

The beautiful young girl sleeping in my arms was just supposed to be a fantasy. I thought I could be happy having her in a simulation. The reality was I felt myself falling in love with her. Everything had happened so fast. Fantasy became reality and now I was trying to decide what I wanted.

"Hi," Mikayla said with a smile as she opened her big, blue eyes.

"Hello," I said as Mikayla sat up and stretched her arms above her head. "Did you have a good dream?"

"Yes." She giggled. "I feel like I'm still in one," she said as she got up and walked to the balcony. She looked out over the ocean as I got out of bed to join her. I walked to the balcony and put my arm around her as the waves crashed below us.

"Does our age difference bother you?" I asked her.

"No," she said as she looked up at me. "Should it? Does it bother you?"

"No, but I got the better end of the deal. I get a beautiful young girl and you get an old man."

"You are not old!"

"You revitalized me," I said with a smile.

"I won't rush you into making any decisions," she said. "We have time."

"It's not that."

"You don't think I'm old enough or mature enough to know what I want, right?" she asked.

"That thought had crossed my mind."

"I'm not a kid," she said.

"I know you're not. But I had no idea what I wanted out of life when I was your age."

"Girls mature faster." Mikayla giggled.

"That, I believe," I said with a laugh.

"You should be catching up to me in a year or two," Mikayla said with a smile.

"You are an amazing girl, Mikayla," I said. "The longer we let this go on the more I'm going to want you. I don't want either of us to get hurt."

"I don't either. I want both of us to be happy," she said as she looked into my eyes. "I want us to continue our adventures together."

"I do too, Mikayla," I said. "But it isn't as simple as making a choice to be happy."

"I know," she said with a sigh. "Do you know what worries me the most?"

"What's that?" I asked her.

"That you'll decide this was all a mistake. That you will be so afraid to hurt me that you'll go back and stop yourself from being with me in the first place."

"Mikayla," I said but couldn't find any other words.

"I get it," she said. "It would solve all your problems. I couldn't even blame you if you decided to take that route. But it breaks my heart to think that at any moment all this may disappear and I won't remember a single thing about it."

"I don't want that," I said as I pulled her body to mine and hugged her.

"But, it's an option," she said as she pulled me close. "You say I'm too young to know what I want. You think I'm going to get tired of you and leave. You have to take that leap of faith if you want me, John. You feel like I hold all the cards, but you can make everything we've had together disappear."

"I would never do that," I said.

"Don't make that promise if you can't keep it," she said. "I hope you never have to do it, but if you do I just hope you're making the right choice."

"I don't want to forget a moment of this adventure."

"I don't either, John," Mikayla said as she looked up at me. Her big blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight.

"You are amazing, Mikayla," I said as I hugged her. I asked myself what I was doing. I wondered if I was really prepared to leave my wife and break up my family to be with her.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "We will figure it out. We have a time machine, we can do anything."

"We still have tonight," Mikayla said. "Let's do something naughty."

"What did you have in mind?"

"What is something your wife would never let you do?" Mikayla asked with an evil grin.

"You," I said with a laugh.

"You've already got me," Mikayla said. "We could add Taylor to the mix. I saw your face light up when you heard what she said about you."

"That's not a good idea," I said.

"Why? You wouldn't want to fuck both of us?"

"Of course, I would," I said. "But I'm a guy, we are easy. We don't need to complicate anything. Things are complicated enough as it is."

"How would a virtual Taylor complicate things?" Mikayla asked.

"Oh, virtual," I said. "Yes, that makes more sense."

"You thought I was going to get the real Taylor over here for you to fuck? You'd never get rid of her," Mikayla said with a smile.

"We could if we went back in time and erased it."

"But then we wouldn't remember any of it," Mikayla said. "What's the point in that?"

"True," I said.

"I think it would be fun. I want to see how real Vira could make her. You could watch the two of us make out if you want." Mikayla giggled.

"You are such a tease," I said with a grin.

"So what do you say? Are you in?"

"Sure, anything for you." I smiled.

"Do we want to bring her here or choose a different setting?" Mikayla asked.

"That's up to you."

"Vira," Mikayla said. "Start a new simulation in John's backyard. Once we start making out in the hot tub have Taylor appear."

"Which Taylor?" the machine asked.

"My friend, Taylor Lynn."

"As you wish," Vira said. The beautiful hotel balcony we were on disappeared. We were now standing on the deck in my backyard. I was in my swim trunks and Mikaya was in a cute yellow bikini. We both got into the hot tub and Mikayla sat down on my lap and put her arms around my neck.

"You are too good to be true," I said as I looked into her blue eyes.

"I know." Mikayla giggled as she leaned in and kissed my neck.

"We really don't need to involve anyone else in this," I said as I felt Mikayla's lips teasing me.

"I know," she said. "But I want to give you this fantasy before it will make me too jealous."

"Mikayla, you're the only one I want. Taylor could never compete with you," I said as I wrapped my arms around her body.

"I compete with her all the time, and I usually win," the virtual Taylor Lynn said with a smile. She was standing on the deck next to the hot tub watching us. She was wearing a pair of short jean shorts, a ripped Aerosmith t-shirt, and heeled sandals. "Isn't that right, slut?"

"Hi, bitch," Mikayla said with a smile. "I'm glad you could make it."

"You two look very cozy," Taylor said. "What would Jenny and Mrs. Stevens say if they saw you like that?"

"What would your parents say if they knew how you guaranteed your cheer scholarship?" Mikayla asked with a grin.

"Damn girl, chill out." Taylor giggled. "I was just giving you shit. You know I can keep my mouth shut."

"I know," Mikayla said.

"I could leave you two alone," Taylor said.

"That's ok," Mikaya said with a smile. "Join us."

"Thanks!" Taylor said as she peeled her t-shirt off. She was wearing a black bikini top underneath that showed off her 34B chest nicely. She unbuttoned her jean shorts and slipped them off to reveal a matching black bikini bottom. She tossed her clothes into her big red tote and then kicked off her sandals. She pulled her long, strawberry blonde hair back into a ponytail and set it with a red scrunchie that she had pulled from her bag.

"Enjoying the show?" Mikayla whispered in my ear with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"How do you think Vira did?" I asked Mikayla, trying to change the subject.

"Everything looks and sounds pretty good," she said with a smile.

"How long have you two been fucking?" Taylor asked as she stepped into the hot tub.

"Is that important?" I asked.

"I was curious, that's all," Taylor said with a sweet smile. "I guess you won our little bet though, little Mik."

"I hate when you call me that," Mikayla said.

"What bet was that?" I asked.

"That's not important," Mikayla said as her face turned a bright shade of crimson.

"Let's just say we both wanted the same graduation present," Taylor said with a huge grin on her face.

"Maybe this wasn't such a great idea." Mikayla groaned.

"Lighten up, bitch. You won." Taylor giggled.

"You're right, I did. Don't you ever forget it," Mikayla said as she got off my lap and moved across the hot tub. In an instant, she was standing in front of Taylor. She reached her right hand down and grabbed onto Taylor's ponytail. She yanked her to her feet and pulled her in for a long, deep kiss.

I sat and watched the two beautiful girls. Taylor wrapped her arms around Mikayla as they kissed each other hard. Their perfect bikini bodies were glistening in the sun as their tongues started wrestling with each other. Mikayla yanked Taylor's hair back hard and started nibbling on her neck.

"Fuck, Mik," Taylor groaned as her hands moved to Mikayla's ass. "You are a sexy little slut."

"I know," Mikayla said as Taylor pulled her down into the water. The two of them continued to make out as I sat across from them and watched. It was a huge turn-on to see Mikayla making out with the virtual Taylor. I wondered what she and the real Taylor had done in the past. I also wondered what bet the two of them were talking about. The machine seemed to know exactly what buttons of Mikayla's to push.

Mikayla straddled Taylor and they started going at it. I had the perfect view of Mikayla's perfect ass as Taylor's hands squeezed it. Taylor opened her eyes and looked directly at me as Mikayla kissed her neck. Our eyes locked, and even though I knew Taylor wasn't real, I felt a charge move through my body.

"Mr. Stevens seems like he's ready to join in," Taylor said as Mikayla kissed her chest. My cock was rock hard from watching the two of them go at it. Mikayla looked over her shoulder and smiled at me.

"Are you ready to use this little slut?" Mikayla asked with an evil little grin.

"Yes, I am," I said. Mikayla grabbed Taylor's ponytail as she stood up. She pulled Taylor to her feet and walked her over to me. She pushed her down onto my lap. Taylor put her arms up around my neck and immediately started kissing me. Her sweet tongue shot into my mouth as she let out a little moan.

"Fuck," I growled as Mikayla unhooked Taylor's bikini top and let it fall. Her perky B cups were works of art. I grabbed onto Taylor's ponytail and pulled it back as I started kissing her chest. My tongue made soft circles around Taylor's puffy pink nipples as she and Mikayla kissed.

I bit down playfully on Taylor's sweet flesh as she started grinding her body against mine. She straddled me so her hot little pussy was grinding up against my knee. It didn't take long before I was starting to get completely overheated. The combination of the two hot, young girls and the hot tub were too much to take.

I stood up and took Taylor with me. I carried her in my arms as I got out of the hot tub and headed inside. Mikayla followed us as we walked inside and up to the master bedroom. I tossed Taylor's body down on the bed and turned to grab Mikayla. I pulled her body to mine and gave her a deep, passionate kiss.

"What should we do with her?" I asked Mikayla.

"I think we should give the little slut the fucking she deserves," Mikayla said with a smile.

"I concur," I said.

"I do too!" Taylor giggled.

I pulled Taylor's body to the edge of the bed and pulled her bikini bottoms off. Her sweet pink pussy lips looked too delicious not to devour. I move my face between her legs and started eating her. I slid my tongue deep inside of her tight pussy and her juices coated my tongue. Her nectar was sweet with a hint of strawberry jam. I wondered if this was nothing more than poetic license from the machine or if it actually knew everything about Taylor.

I glanced up and saw Mikayla as she got onto the bed. She'd taken off her bikini and was straddling Taylor. She guided herself down. Her pussy was mere inches from Taylor's face as Taylor pulled her down and started eating her. Mikayla grabbed onto the headboard as Taylor started to work on her. I heard Mikayla moan as I drove my tongue deep into Taylor's pussy.

I let the tip of my tongue tease Taylor's clit. I made soft little circles that barely touched her soft, warm skin. I kissed her clit as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her. Mikayla was moaning as she rode Taylor's tongue. I couldn't help but wonder if we ever would get the chance to do this with the real Taylor.

The combination of moans, groans, and little squeaking noises emanating from Mikayla and Taylor were driving me crazy. My cock was rock hard and straining to be free from the swim trunks I was wearing. I stood up at the foot of the bed and pulled my trunks off. I tossed them onto the dresser as I moved Taylor's long, sexy legs up over my shoulders.

Her legs were long and lean. Where Mikayla had an hourglass figure, Taylor figure was much more like a Barbie doll. She was tall and slender. She had legs that seemed to go on forever. I guided my throbbing cock to her glistening pussy and slid myself inside of her. Taylor let out a moan as Mikayla ground her pussy down onto her face. I started slowly fucking her, matching Mikayla's rhythm.

The virtual Taylor's pussy felt amazing wrapped around my cock. It was soaking wet and it provided the perfect amount of resistance as I pounded her harder and harder. I moaned as our bodies came together again and again. Mikayla looked back over her shoulder and smiled. Our eyes locked as she rode Taylor's tongue and I fucked Taylor's tight little pussy.

"She's a good little slut, isn't she?" Mikayla moaned.

"Yes, she is," I growled as I jackhammered Taylor's tight pussy. Her long, slender legs moved around my waist and pulled me into her. Mikayla spun around so she could kiss me as Taylor continued eating her pussy. Our lips met and I felt a huge surge of energy. My cock pounded Taylor as I devoured Mikayla's soft, sweet lips.

Mikayla shot her soft, sweet tongue into my mouth as I continued fucking Taylor. I reached up and grabbed a handful of Mikayla's blonde hair and tugged it back. She screamed as she rode Taylor's tongue. I knew I was about to go over the edge so I kissed Mikayla hard as my cock picked up speed fucking her virtual best friend.

"Yes!" Mikayla cried out. She opened her big blue eyes and I watched her face as she started to ride out an intense orgasm. I thrust myself into Taylor as hard as I could and started to explode. Mikayla and I looked into each other's eyes as we both came hard, using young Taylor as our little fuck toy. I moaned as I felt my cock empty as Taylor's pussy gripped it like a vise.

"You are fucking amazing," I said to Mikayla. I kissed her hard as my arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her to me. I heard Taylor take a deep breath as Mikayla moved up off of her face. My cock was still hard, draining every last drop into Taylor's tight little cunt.

"That was so hot," Mikayla said with a dazed smile.

"Yes, it was," I said.

"Hey, what about me?" Taylor said. "Don't I get any of the credit?"

"No, you don't." Mikayla giggled. "Vira, terminate the Taylor part of the simulation."

"Wha-" Taylor said before she vanished into the air.

"That was cold," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, but we didn't need her any longer. She's never been the cuddling type," Mikayla said. I pulled her young body to mine and kissed her. She pulled me back down onto the bed with a laugh. We kissed as Mikayla snuggled up next to me.

"How did the virtual Taylor match up with the real one?" I asked with a smile.

"That was wild!" Mikayla smiled. "I mean, I knew she wasn't real but I would have sworn that she was real. You know what I mean?"

"Yes, I do."

"You seemed to enjoy her," Mikayla said as she looked into my eyes.

"That's what she was there for, right?"

"Yeah."

"Real or virtual, she could never measure up to you. You know that, right?" I asked with a smile.

"Thanks." Mikayla grinned. "You mean that?"

"I do, yes. You are amazing. You are beautiful and smart. You have a very dirty mind, which I like." I smiled.

"I'm sure you do." Mikayla giggled.

"When you pulled her to her feet by her ponytail, that was hot as fuck."

"You liked that, huh?" Mikayla laughed. "That was a move right out of your playbook."

"I am getting spoiled already, having all these adventures with you."

"When are you going to tell Jenny and your wife about the machine?" Mikayla asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I like the fact that it's our little secret for now."

"I do too," she said. "We have so many adventures in store. If you don't get tired of me."

"That could never happen," I said as I pulled Mikayla's body to mine. I felt content with her in my arms. I knew that it had only been a matter of hours since I first had her, but our relationship already felt like it had been going on for much longer. I didn't know if that was due to how much I wanted her or some crazy time-bending side-effect of the machine.

I still did not know how our relationship was going to play out in the long run. As much as I wanted Mikayla, I still couldn't be sure that us being together forever would actually work out. Having the amazing machine at my disposal gave me more options that I could comprehend at that moment. No matter what, I wasn't ready for our adventures to end just yet.