Sexiplicity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Oh... it's so big, but feels so nice this time," she said, as half of my cock disappeared from my view.

I paused, basking in the tightness around my erection, letting her be sure she was okay to proceed before pressing a few more inches in. She seemed fine, tight but fine with no cringes of pain or cries. The last few inches entered her and I was balls deep in my girlfriend's deflowered pussy and it felt phenomenal. I stayed deep, looking from my cock to her face.

"How's it feel?" I asked.

"So good, so full... so much better than the first time. It's wonderful, Peter."

"Damn right it is... fuck me she's so hot and tight!" evil Peter said.

I reached forward, placing my hands on her breasts and fondled and played before easing out of her for the first time. Her fleshy, long lips clung to my shaft, sending waves of pleasure through my cock as it withdrew from her body nice and slow. Her nipples hardened from the play and I was out to the head of my dick before sliding back into her in a fluid motion.

"What a rush! The change in full to empty and full again is such a thrill," she said, liking my big cock sliding in and out probably for the first time it seemed.

We locked eyes, I played with her breasts and eased my cock in and out over and over again. Her bed squeaked slightly as I kept a steady rhythm, driving deep each time, using all of my length to give her that same thrill she mentioned. Damn, the sensations on my cock were insane, she felt so good, so snug and her flesh curtains enhanced the pleasure along my shaft. Even going this slow, and after two massive climaxes with Mom, I was nearing another orgasm, Becca's tight pussy felt so good. I could see why virgins are treasured around the world.

"Yes, Peter... just like that... oh, my... oh... I think I'mmm... I'm... going to cum!" she called out.

Her first orgasm from sex was stunning to watch. She was overcome and acted different than any other orgasm I'd seen her have. I guess it felt different this time or the effects of my cock sliding in and out was causing a new experience. Evil Peter had gone silent. I felt her tight pussy get even tighter as her body spasmed and she started shaking slightly as the pulses of pleasure gripped her body. The expression on her face was like I'd never seen before, she was experiencing what looked like absolute rapture, breathing in small gasps as her chest rose and fell rapidly. I was so caught up in watching her I forgot how good it felt on my cock and was able to last through her orgasm and still kept the same steady rhythm for her.

Her orgasm lasted longer than any before and I actually got a little worried she wasn't getting enough air and might pass out she seemed so overwhelmed. She got so wet and so tight and the combination finally got to me and I didn't realize until after I was already cumming deep inside of her. I never even had time to pull out, just started shooting my load into her, surprising me and evil Peter. The pleasure took over, the intense ejaculations rushed through my cock into my entire body and I called out in ecstasy as I sprayed her full of my semen. Over and over again my cock convulsed, jettisoning the contents of my balls into Becca's incredible pussy.

So overcome, I fell on top of her and together we finished our climaxes in each other's arms, panting and writhing in absolute pleasure.

**

We cleaned up, left the house and replaced the hidden key and were gone before Becca's mom came home. We walked back, happy as could be, hand in hand and fully satisfied. Both of us had an orgasm to remember for sure. Even evil Peter was satisfied, humming a pleasant toon in my head as we walked home.

Back at home, Mom was still reading, and Tiffany was apparently still in her room. We started getting ready for bed, by making my couch up and Becca showered again before bed to make it easier in the morning for all of us. Mom talked to me while Becca was in the shower.

"You guys were gone quite a while on that walk," she said.

"Yeah, truth be told, we snuck into her old house while her mother was gone and... well, we had sex, Mom," I said.

"Oh... good for you... so she's okay and better."

"Yes, she's great... I mean really great it was amazing."

"Yes, I'm sure, she is young and tight... I used to be like that too but of course after your father and two kids I was never the same."

"You're great too, Mom... just different," I said.

"Thanks, Peter, but you don't have to make excuses for how loose I am... Your father and I found a way around that."

"Around what?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, nothing... you don't need to worry about that yet," she said.

I was even more confused and curious to what she was talking about. I even asked the voice in my head if he knew what she was talking about. Evil Peter said he didn't, but he'd figure it out. Mom ended up saying good night and never mentioned me visiting her that night, probably because we already had sex twice. I saw Becca to my room, kissed her good night and headed back down to my couch just as Tiffany was coming out of the bathroom in her bed clothes. The same tight short shorts and midriff tank. She glared at me and I smiled.

"Don't you start, Peter... I'm not in the mood," she said, walking by me to her room.

She shut the door pretty hard and I cringed.

"I guess, she's not as horny as I thought," evil Peter said, chuckling in my head.

"Yeah well, we've already cum three times in one day so I think we're good," I said back.

"True, but with a cock like ours, there's always room for more."

I ignored him, laid down on my couch and let exhaustion take over.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers