Sexmares: New on the Menu Pt. 02

Story Info
The moment of truth for Nick, and a mother/daughter duo.
2.2k words
4.43
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick paced in the bedroom. He was aware that Bailey could probably hear the creaking of his steps as she whizzed through her social media, but he couldn't stay still. He also didn't really want to see Bailey until it was time to...fuck her. She was acting too cool about the whole thing, and it made him feel like an awkward teenager--he felt like the nervous eighteen-year-old in this situation, and he didn't like it.

There were so many questions that Nick had to answer before it went down. He was desperately trying not to overthink, but who was going to initiate? Would they just meet up in the bedroom? Was he expected to divide the attention equally? Would Alicia get jealous? Would he be able to get it up at the moment of truth? He didn't know if Bailey was on birth control, so would he have to wear a condom? If not, could he come inside her? Alicia had only given him one rule, but what if she expected a little home field advantage? Surely she had to know better. Surely she knew letting him have the voluptuous, fresh body of her daughter would leave her, an aging woman who, while beautiful, he had fucked over and over and would presumably continue to fuck after this occasion, on the short end of the stick.

At some point, Nick's nervous pacing took him out into the hallway, where he noticed Bailey's door was open. On her neatly made bed he saw a pair of black yoga shorts that she had tossed there on the way to her shower--a consideration shower that had left her body clean and ready for him. Soon he would be close enough to smell her skin, to feel it and taste it. But more than that...more than just surface pleasures, he would become one with her, would know her as intimately as anyone ever would for her entire life. She would spread her legs for him and let him fulfill his most primal urges, this man she had literally grown up with, this man over twice her age who had once spent hours trying to help her remove a loose tooth, soothing and encouraging her to be brave that whole night, both of them feeling the bond of trust and comfort that they were forming as the hours turned the page to the next day.

From nurturing to sex...two different kinds of trust, but trust all the same.

Nick imagined Bailey peeling off the black shorts, maybe leaving them on the bed just for him to see, then walking down the hall in her panties (if she were wearing any), buttocks jiggling, pulling off her shirt, then reaching behind her back to unfasten her bra. In all his years living in this house, he had never caught view of Bailey in a state of disrobement. He had seen her in various bikinis on trips to hotels, mostly when she was much younger. At home, she was never careless, never offered a glimpse much above the thighs (unless she was wearing those fucking volleyball shorts) or above the waist, though she wasn't intentionally reserved like her mom. Baggy and comfortable had given way to unyielding clothing in high school. No way the girl wasn't aware of her assets, but she hardly needed to try. She had inherited a body from her mother that was impossible to suppress.

This isn't the first time you've thought about it. You don't have to admit when the first time was, but now it's how you will always see her: as an object of your desire that will replace your affection. You won't talk the same, no more harmless looks, any incidental contact could carry intent in the mind of either.

Nick heard the garage door lift ten minutes to seven. He was standing at the foot of the bed that he and Alicia had made love on countless times. And now they were about to invite Bailey into it. He thought the last time Bailey had touched their bed might very well have been when she was jumping on it. The faint purr of an engine followed, and Nick's heart resumed its hammer rhythm in his chest. Coming face-to-face with Alicia now would be very telling of how the night would play out.

Nick wiped his palms on his jeans and went downstairs to meet his family. Halfway down, he paused and looked back. Even the house won't be the same, he thought.

"Hi, hon!" Alicia was smiling, but there was no exaggeration on her face. She looked, more or less the same way she always did after work. She walked to the kitchen table where Bailey was sitting and set her purse and keys down. All eyes were on Nick, and no words were spoken for what felt like an eternity. Then Alicia put her hands on her hips and looked at her daughter, who was still holding her phone in her hand. "I'm going to go take a shower. Give me half an hour?"

Nick's mind screamed. Half an hour! He felt like he had been waiting for three days, and now he had to find something to do with his mind and his sporadic happy/scared hard-on for another thirty minutes!

"Okay", came Nick's small reply.

You better start talking like a man before you turn everyone in the house off. At least try to show some confidence.

Alicia walked by him, stopping to put her hands on his shoulders and kiss him gently. As she pulled away, she looked over at Bailey, who was watching with something new behind her eyes. Gone was the usual glaze of teenage indifference. She was attentive, sitting rigid, and then shocked Nick by setting her phone down. Her mother went upstairs, and Bailey slid out of the booth. Nick wasn't ready for confrontation yet, so he went to the fridge to grab a bottle of water even though he wasn't thirsty. The cap cracked with a twist, and Bailey spoke behind him.

"Let's go up."

Nick turned, tightening the cap on his water. "Well, we can't--" his voice cracked, and he cleared his throat. "We can't start without your...without everyone."

"Don't worry...we won't do anything until she's ready." Bailey smiled and held her hand out in a reversal of gesture after many years. "Let's go."

As Bailey led him slowly up the stairs, Nick thought he might pass out from the anticipation. He thought there must be a limit to how much adrenaline the human body could withstand before simply short-circuiting. Bailey was so sure, so cool, that Nick found himself wondering if one dick was all it took for her to think she knew everything about sex. How many guys had she been with? One, two tops? She hadn't even mentioned a boyfriend or love interest in months. Nick could recall only two serious relationships that Bailey had talked ever about--a red-headed punk named Brady, and a virtually mute kid named Chris who used to come over a lot after school and seemed terrified to even exist. One of them must have taken Bailey's virginity. In Nick's opinion, neither kid was remotely in Bailey's league.

So whose dick had given Bailey such arrogance to think she knew it all, that she could take a grown man...an experienced man, like it was some after-school bullshit? Did she know what her mom knew? Had they talked about him? Did she have the audacity to think it would be all holding hands and giggling, a spread of legs and a few desperate thrusts before it was all over? Was she prepared to play with an adult? Would she need to be taught a lesson or two?

Nick watched Bailey's ass move under her skirt as she led him to paradise, watched her legs flex as she ascended. On second thought, he surmised, a few desperate thrusts might be all I can handle.

They stood in the bedroom, facing each other while listening to the sound of water cascading over Alicia's body a few feet away. The master bedroom was the largest room upstairs, and afforded a private bath and a large wicker chair suspended from the ceiling in one corner of the room--an "egg" as Bailey always called it. It was to the "egg" where Bailey backed over to in long slow strides and sat, kicking her legs up in slow scissor motions. She looked at the closed bathroom door, then back to Nick. "I've been listening to you guys for years...you know that, right?" she asked.

Nick's mouth was dry, and he wished he had brought the water upstairs with him. "Listening to us?"

"Having sex, silly. I used to creep into the hall and put my ear to the door...don't worry, just when I was a kid. All kids do that, I think. I know your sounds, how you both sound when you're about to finish. You sound the same every time."

This was interesting to Nick, because back then Alicia was into exploration, and about the time Bailey was evidently audibly spying, her mom was fucking a few men in addition to Nick. The most frequent flyer was Bailey's English teacher. But that was a long time ago, and opening a relationship for a time to keep things exciting is one thing; inviting your daughter in the bedroom qualifies as...something else entirely.

But here they were, and when Bailey reached a hand behind her head and pulled, her long hair falling around her shoulders, Nick's cock began to come to life in the grip of his nervousness. She swept her hair to one side and looked beautiful doing so. Her legs playfully teased--opened, closed, open, closed. Warmth spread through Nick's chest. "Come here," he almost whispered.

Bailey obeyed. Gone was the girlish hue, replaced by a sheen of not just attraction, but pure lust. Nick had never seen sexual desire in her green eyes, and they pierced his soul the way her Alicia's did those first couple years, before time took the luster off that shine. Nick wasn't embarrassed by the bulge in his jeans. He wanted Bailey to see it...wanted her to know it was because of her, for her. And Bailey did notice it.

Neither had noticed the shower in the other room had stopped, and when the doorknob turned, Nick and Bailey were at arm's length. There was no doubt that if Alicia hadn't come out at that exact moment, Nick would indeed have started without his girlfriend.

Alicia was wrapped in a towel, her light brown hair still wet, now appearing jet black, shoulder length curls holding drops of water at the spilt ends. She sat at the foot of bed and fell back, holding the towel at the front. "Long day!" she sighed. Then she turned her head and said, "Okay."

Bailey crossed her arms and took either side of her shirt and pulled it up over her smooth stomach, over her bra, over her head. She dropped it at her feet and swept her hair to the side once again while Nick stared at the crown of her tits, the deep line of cleavage. They trembled in their cups at her slightest movement. They needed to be freed. Alicia sat up on the bed and leaned over, her towel falling away. She reached over and expertly unfastened Bailey's bra with one hand. Bailey rolled he shoulders, and the black bra slid down her arms while her affections spilled out. They were massive, creamy, areolas paler than any Nick had ever seen, flat nipples begging to be suckled.

Nick let out a heavy breath and reached out, taking them in his hands, noticed Bailey open her mouth and smile at his touch. He squeezed, gently at first, then more firm, pushing them up and lowering them, running his thumbs over her hardening nipples. Bailey smiled and stepped close to him, and he embraced her, sliding his hands around to the small of her back, pressing his straining bulge against her. She was considerably shorter than Nick, and she rested her cheek against his breastbone, while he slid his hands over her soft skin.

Alicia smiled at Nick, seemingly content to watch for now. Nick had hoped to have a moment to speak to her alone, still not entirely sure if the proposal was real until Bailey had taken him by the hand. Nick returned his girlfriend's smile, because he could see that they had an understanding. Nick was going to give the lion's share of attention to Bailey. He was going to do things to her he knew no jagoff from high school had ever done to her. He was going to taste her pussy and hopefully she would suck his cock...and if she gave half as good a blowjob as her mother, he was in trouble. He would fuck he slowly, fuck her hard, hoped to make you cry out in surprise and in pleasure and possibly in distress. He was certain of everything now except for where he would ejaculate, though he knew where he wanted to do it.

He would not kiss Bailey, as per Alicia's rule, but everything else was fair game, and this girl was going to have an experience that she would never forget, as was Nick. If this was going to cost them everything, he was going to make sure he got his money's worth.

Bailey was an undiscovered country, and Nick was about to explore every inch of her. He meant to leave a piece of himself with her forever and take one from her as well.