Sexploits in Asia - Diah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From then on, whenever Melanie was away, Diah became my fucktoy. I would have her whenever and wherever I wanted. She became completely submissive to me. Only at weekends would she leave me to meet her douchebag boyfriend, Jack, he never had a clue how many gallons of her employers cum would fill her pussy or sink down her throat before he saw her again. Every other day of the week I would fuck her at least twice or thrice a day.

If I saw her on her knees cleaning the floor, I would yank down her panties there and then, fill her pussy up with spunk and let her continue. When she was cooking a meal, I would sometimes push her down to her knees and face-fuck her against the fridge - holding her hands together above her head as I plunged my cock down her throat. Sometimes ejaculating down her throat, sometimes spraying it all over her face. She would be all smiles afterward.

'I think I could taste the curry you had in that one, Mr Jason... it was spicy ha!'

I began buying her outfits and clothing that turned me on. Lingerie. Tight dresses. Uniforms - cheerleader, nurse, schoolgirl. We would roleplay, but it would always end in Diah getting very messy.

In the morning she would slide into the shower with me and suck my cock.

Sometimes in the middle of the night I would go into her room and wake her up by sliding my cock on her face. Fuck her whilst she's barely awake.

Sometimes she would slide into bed with me and wake me up with her lips around my cock.

It would all come sadly to an inevitable end however. Gradually the relationship between Melanie and myself degraded to the point that I got angry when she came home early from a trip. She began suspecting that we were having an affair.

'She never looks me in the eye, Jason... you're fucking her, aren't you?'

'Sometimes yeah.'

'Okay, fine, I want a divorce... I want you out of the apartment by the time I get back from KL... oh, and she is sooo fucking fired.'

And that was it. Diah panicked, realizing she had to find a new employer within two weeks or she would be deported. She left the next day without even saying goodbye. Not even a goodbye fuck.

I couldn't afford to live in a luxury apartment anymore, so choosing to remain in Hong Kong for the time being, I moved to a small one-bedroom flat on one of the outlying islands, which worked out much cheaper for me.

Diah found a new employer in Yeung Long, close to the mainland border with China. Very far away. So that was it.

Essentially.

My divorce from Melanie opened up many doors and opportunities for me in Hong Kong and the rest of South East Asia, it turned out. I began using dating apps and responding to personal ads online.

I would have so much more fun after Melanie and Diah. Much more than I had anticipated, but as single Western guy in Asia, there is soooo much fun to be had, if you look in the right places.

12