Sextain of Destiny Ch. 04 - Cumtemplations of Past, Present and Future

Story Info
Hugo reminisces the bath orgy, and gets more to think about.
6.7k words
0
1.3k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Streti
Streti
2 Followers

The autumn had become chillier. Winter was coming. But for now, Hugo was warm. He was in his hut, resting on the sleeping mat after waking up. Somebody had been in the hut while he slept, to renew the fire that had gone out during the night. Hugo was thankful for the warmth provided by the fire and his blanket.

While he had fallen asleep restful, now his mind went back to the reports of yesterday and beyond. Scouts from all over in the Grasslands and his contacts in Zexen had been telling the same thing. The beasts of the wilds were once again multiplying and becoming more agitated. Even magical beings had been sighted more often as of late. Was someone stirring up trouble, like during the last war?

Hugo thought back to the incident at Budehuc Castle, the sudden attack of zombies and the vampire Richard. That had been two months ago. He had been receiving more reports about monster activity since then, but he had also sent out more scouts and told them report to him more regularly. Yet even around the rebuilt Karaya Village, they could observe worrying signs in nature, beasts and spirits growing more restless. Was the attack at Budehuc somehow connected to this?

Budehuc had been peaceful since then. The mission he had sent there had been fruitful, with more merchants and visitors coming to the castle. The castle had once again become an oasis for travelers taking a break from hazardous travel in the wilderness, even more so with all kinds of creatures becoming more hostile. But why now?

Hugo considered that without further information, it was still idle speculation. Sometimes beasts of the wild grew more agitated, and nobody knew why. Sometimes strange and dangerous creatures like vampires attacked human dwellings, and none were the wiser. All the same, he had eventually told his scouts to also look out for rune-users or peculiar travelers, even as he wondered about Gremio and his young master. Were they still in the Grasslands somewhere? They had left so quickly after the bath, though Hugo partially understood why.

His mind wandered from the battle against Richard and the rune magic that ended it to the bath that followed. Of course, it had not gone without incident.

* * *

"Whoopee!" said Cecile and let her ample breasts fall down, splashing on the bathwater.

"Cecile!" exclaimed Thomas in some shock, even though he was away from the steaming hot water. "We have, um, guests!"

Thomas, Iku and Kathy were sitting close to the bath, around the food and tea that Sebastian had brought in.

"It's always the guarded ones," said Iku, smiling at Cecile, and gave an exaggerated sigh.

"Better us than them living dead!" said Kathy, and took a sip of her tea, then downed the whole cup.

Cecile straightened up, lifting her impressive bosom back up from the bath, and stepped out, her curvaceous form dripping hot water. With her face red, the stacked blonde looked amorously at the men in the bath, and then at Thomas. Then her features soured.

"That's... no fun, master Thomas!" she disapproved with a dull expression, and she blew him a raspberry. There was mischievousness on her flushed face.

Hugo followed the show from the bath, where Gremio and Tir also remained. That gave him an excellent vantage point to admire the three women, all naked save for Kathy's hat. Cecile had really grown into a beautiful woman, her breasts full and heavy and a very round curve to her ass. Yet Iku's abundant behind was even more of a sight to behold, catching Hugo's eye in a new way now that she was sitting on a bathstool. Kathy was also beautiful. With the cowgirl riding or tending to her horses all day, it kept her lean and fit. Her breasts were pert, and while she did not have the full figure to rival Iku or even Cecile's behind, her more modest curves still had a definite feminine shape, and Hugo found his eyes resting on her. But then Kathy caught him.

"Hey! Ya look like ya'll enjoying this more than us!"

She took three cups of the tea, and brought them to Hugo, Gremio and Tir, grinning broadly as she found all three men eyeing her nudity. Hugo and Gremio took their tea, but Tir just shook his head.

"Young master doesn't drink tea, he thinks it's too bitter," explained Gremio.

"Never met a man who didn't like tea! Well, more's for me!" she said, standing next to the bath, and held her cup up. Hugo and Gremio followed her, and when she emptied her cup, they did too.

The bath warmed their skin and the tea warmed their insides. Hugo hadn't had much time to notice it before, but it was obvious the bath had aged in the years since the war. He thought back to all the time he had spent here then in mixed company, and everything that had gone on in the baths.

"Look at my Thomas, oh no. Just drooping there, looking sad..."

"What?" said Thomas to Cecile. "I'm not drooping..." he continued, puzzled, then followed Cecile's gaze to his flaccid penis. "Oh."

With her eyes intent on Thomas' crotch, Cecile crawled on all fours to him.

Iku watched on with a smile. "Oh, Thomas. And Hugo! Did you not wear her down?" she said and giggled.

"I... Um, Cecile..." stuttered Thomas, as the busty guard caressed his soft, silky smooth dick. When she started licking it, his eyes and mouth just spread, but he could not say anything. He looked around at the other bathers, then down to Cecile.

"C'mon, Thomas. You never took part in the fun in those days," said Iku.

"I... Well, I certainly knew what was going on, but..."

"You're getting harder," said Cecile and continued licking him.

"Ooh! It's getting mighty steamy here!" said Kathy. "Mind if I take a seat here?" she said and stepped into the bath, hat still on, then waded straight over to Hugo.

"Uh, be my guest, or somebody's?" the Karaya chief said. She did just that, and sat straight into Hugo's lap, her butt pressing against his hard erection.

"Ooh, what's this?" asked Kathy, and brushed her ass against Hugo's hardness. "Ya sure were enjoying it!"

"Guess so," said Hugo and lifted his hands up to Kathy's shoulders, then slowly moved them down to her breasts. He fondled and caressed the modest mounds, playing with the soft flesh and her nipples, then he took his hands southward, caressing every inch of her lean frame under his fingers.

"Very hospitable, ain't ya?" she said and looked back at him. Then she looked at Gremio, and rose up, the water falling down her naked skin. "How about beardy?"

The old traveler had an incomprehensible expression on his bearded face. His eyes looked stern, and his lips were pursed in uncertainty, neither smile nor scowl. Then Tir touched his arm, and nodded briefly. The bearded guardian smiled at Kathy. "It's Gremio."

Kathy descended down into his lap, facing the older man.

"Something's up here too!" she yelped.

Gremio was quick to wrap his arms around Kathy, feeling the smoothness of her skin and the contours of her back, until he made his way to her ass and gave her firm buttcheeks a good squeeze.

Kathy breathed heavily and bit her lip, then pushed herself away from Gremio. "Ahh... and how about mystery magician here?"

Before Kathy could approach Tir, he rose up from the bath, though part of him had already risen.

"Pleased to be in such welcoming company," she said and approached him, mouth partially open. Then Tir took hold of her, maneuvered his head around her hat, and kissed her on the lips, making her eyes spread wide. Something in the way he held her and kissed her made him feel older than his looks. She let her hands trail down his body, and onto his erection. Then she started stroking him, but he just grunted and sighed, then continued kissing her, even hungrier.

"Come on, Iku. Take a taste of this," said Cecile, rising up from Thomas' now-hard cock.

Iku lowered herself onto all fours, imitating Cecile from before... and took a piece of carrot cake.

"Mmm... ohhh... delicious!" she praised, smiling and eyes closed.

"No, silly!" Cecile looked at the older woman as if she was an idiot. "I want you to--"

"I know what you want," said Iku and approached. "But do I want it?"

The dark-haired woman came behind Cecile and grabbed her heavy breasts. "What I want is tits like these..." she said, and played with Cecile's endowments. Then she moved around the guard and kissed her, all between Thomas' legs. He tried to spread his legs further to accommodate the two women, but Iku was too busy kissing Cecile and Cecile was too busy being kissed to notice. Watching his girlfriend and the beautiful Iku make out between his legs, Thomas took a hand to his cock and started stroking the hard meat.

"Oh yes..." sighed Kathy. Tir had moved to kissing and licking her small tits, which he seemed to like very much, and Gremio had come from behind to kiss her neck and upper back, his beard tickling her skin, while he caressed her lower back with his strong hands. Eventually he moved to the front, and Kathy just moaned encouragement as he brushed past her trimmed blonde bush, and onto her wet snatch, first putting one thick finger in and then another. The traveler explored with his fingers, moving them slowly inside and around her sex in different ways and listening to her reactions. She involuntarily gave a high-pitched squeal when he hit a good spot. He continued, but she soon found that it was too much of a good thing, and she wiggled free from him and pushed Tir back, onto the edge of the bath.

Tir's erection stood proudly up as he sat on the edge, and Kathy threw off her hat before bending down to take the rune-bearer's dick in her mouth. To make her intentions clear to Gremio, she spread her legs further in bath, offering him an enticing view of her dripping, blonde-haired pussy. Gremio soon stepped up, pushing his cock inside her, and grabbed her ass as he started to fuck the perky cowgirl, her mouth around Tir's hard pecker.

Hugo also rose up from the bath, and sat on the edge. For now, he was content to stroke himself slowly, watching either Gremio, Kathy and Tir, or Iku, Cecile and Thomas.

* * *

Wrapped up in his remembrance, his arm over his closed eyes, Hugo had brushed the blanket partially away from himself, revealing his naked body to the warm air of the hut. Like back then, he was now stroking his hardness slowly.

Suddenly there was a noise from the entrance of the hut.

"Chief! Sorry!"

Hugo quickly opened his eyes, drew the blanket back over himself, and sat up to see the entrance flap of his hut move.

"No! Wait!" he called out. "It's alright!"

A Karaya woman came in, and spent a long time looking at the places which were now covered with the blanket. She was Nera, one of his scouts. Hugo looked down, and saw his erection poking a tent in the fabric.

"Sorry..." "Sorry..." they both started, simultaneously.

Hugo put a hand on the fabric poking up with his cock to try to cover it up, but that didn't seem to help the situation in any way.

"You really should get a companion, chief," she said, with some mirth.

"Are you offering?" he asked with a smile.

She replied with a smile, and bit her lip. Then she lifted a scroll she had with her.

"A message."

"Bring it here," said Hugo.

She gave Hugo the scroll, and he read it, at the end puffing air in contemplation. Then he looked at her.

"Thanks. I'll let you know if I need you."

"Mmm, chief? Are you sure you don't have any use for me now?" she asked, and placed a hand on the lump in the blanket. "I'm not offering to be your companion, but since you don't have one..."

Hugo stared at her with his mouth agape. She was a beautiful Karaya woman, around his age. She had a headband around her dark brown hair, two pairs of armbands, a tight strapless top and a wrap around her waist, all decorated with earthy Karaya colors and symbols. She also had black pants, similar to Aila's. It looked like her full breasts were almost about to spill out from her top, and there was some amusement in her blue eyes as she watched the Karaya Clan Chief staring at her ample cleavage.

"If you really want to," he then said, and pulled off the blanket, revealing his naked, muscular body and semi-hard manhood to her. She flashed him a wide smile.

"First, the customary sign to let others know we are not to be disturbed," she said and took off her top, not revealing her breasts but the fabric binding them. Then she went to the entrance and placed the top outside, in the way of passage. She returned, kneeled close to his sleeping mat and took hold of Hugo's dick, slick with precum, then started stroking the organ. Watching Hugo's pleased expression, with her other hand she started caressing the chief's naked skin, her admiration visible in her eyes.

* * *

Kathy hungrily devoured Tir's cock, lapping its hard length with her tongue, and fucked the rigid tool with her mouth, her saliva drooling down from her mouth to her chin and hanging down in viscous strands. Tir held her short blonde hair, and she had to focus on his cock, as Gremio rammed her from behind and gave her pussy a filling she had been yearning for. She didn't even notice it when Tir whelped weakly, scrunched his eyes shut and took a tighter hold of her hair, until a thick load of cum filled her mouth and throat. She sputtered and quickly maneuvered the pulsing prick out from her mouth, only for it to spew its spunk all over her face. Kathy stuck out her tongue, and breathed heavily as her features got covered with thick jism, from her cheeks to the ridge of her nose, on her forehead and over her closed eyelids, with a lot of cum joining the saliva on her lower face and drooping down from her chin. She also got a good taste of Tir's jizz in her mouth, and once she swallowed some of it, there was already more semen plastered on her lips for another taste.

Once he had calmed down, Kathy wiped away some of the cum from her eyelids, opened her eyes and looked at Tir. He was breathing heavily, looking back down at her, and he was smiling. Kathy had noticed that it was a curiously rare sight on his solemn visage.

"Wowie... Ya musta been backed up," she said and licked some more sperm from her lips. Tir nodded quickly, his post-climactic exhaustion evident. All the time, Gremio continued fucking her, making the steaming bathwater splash around their legs.

"I've always wanted to give a titfuck!" said Iku. She was holding Cecile's tits around Thomas' cock, and eagerly moving them up and down, at the same time brushing her own smaller breasts against Cecile's back, whether intentionally or not.

"I don't know, it feels much the same as when Cecile does it," commented Thomas.

"Oh shush!" said Iku and let go of Cecile's breasts for just long enough to slap Thomas' cockhead.

Thomas puckered his lips. "Well, that's new."

"Are you going to come again, master Thomas? Spraying your cum all over me again, covering my face and tits and everything with the icky sticky white stuff like you always do?" said Cecile, but in her voice there was not a hint of complaint.

"Uh, not yet," he replied earnestly, looking down at the beautiful sight of the busty Cecile, and Iku behind her, maneuvering his girlfriend's round busts around his aching hard cock. "Would you like that?"

"Here? So that everyone can see? Isn't it bad enough that Iku saw what a mess you and Hugo made of me already?" she said, sounding positively giddy.

Somehow, the exchange reminded Iku of Franz, but she banished the thought.

"Give me a kiss," she said suddenly, and let go of Cecile's bosom, then turned the younger woman around to kiss her. "Maybe I could take a taste of your... master, hmm?" she continued. "But only if you take a taste of me," she said, pushed her fingers into her wet pussy, and then brought them up to Cecile's lips. She licked them, slightly hesitantly.

"More than this, I suppose," the young guard said, looking at Iku.

The older woman smiled at her. "I'd like that."

Kathy had moved out from the bath, and was now lying at the edge, where Tir had sat, while the rune-bearer had gone to get something more to eat. Her lean body was stretched taut on the edge, as Gremio resumed his position between her legs, filling her sheath with his tool. Their bodies sweaty and wet bodies glistened in the steam of the bath, and her features were still streaked with white seed.

Then there was a bronze-skinned dick next to her cum-decorated face.

"You want more? Your face isn't even half covered yet," said Hugo and offered his cock to her.

"Is that a promise? I'll hold ya to it!" she replied, and eagerly mouthed Hugo's member. She went slow at first, getting used to the new position and working up a rhythm with Gremio's thrusts, but she had soon slathered Hugo's hard-on with her saliva, and lavished it sloppily. Hugo alternated the hard meat between her lips, tongue, and her cheeks, whether poking them from the inside or slapping her cummy cheeks and then offering the cum-coated slab back to her mouth.

Tir picked up a piece of salted pork, and as he munched on it, he watched the other threesome. The dark-haired woman with the impressive posterior was giving the castle master a blowjob, and doing a good job of it too. She was taking Thomas' rigid rod deep in her mouth with rapid movements, making him gasp and pant. At the same time, the busty blonde who seemed to work as a castle guard was behind the older woman's ample butt, apparently eating her pussy. Tir enjoyed the sight of how the younger woman's breasts hung low in the position, lending them even more heft and size. He could feel the stirring in his dick already. Somehow, when he got into situations like this, his member seemed to have a will of its own. But for now, he stayed silent and took some water and carrot cake. As he ate, he contemplated on how he was reminded of the past by these people and this castle.

Iku stopped for a second and hung her head next to Thomas' erection. "Mmmh... yes... you're doing really well, Cecile!"

Cecile then also stopped for a moment, her face wet with Iku's fluids. "Uhhh, thanks?" she said, staring at Iku's puffy pussy in front of her. "I haven't done this before."

"Then you're a natural," praised Iku, and mouthed Thomas again. Cecile also put her tongue back on Iku's petals, and licked up her dew, trying to continue what she was doing. Was this what Thomas felt like when he went down on her? It felt wholly different to Cecile than giving him a blowjob, but she hadn't really thought of it before, only having been on the receiving end of these kinds of oral ministrations.

"But on the other hand..." said Iku, and started stroking Thomas' meat, sloppy with her saliva. "This feels really good too... I think I want it inside me."

"Huh?" said Thomas, oblivious for a second. "Oh, of course!"

'But please don't remind me of him...' thought Iku to herself.

Iku rose up, and offered a hand to Cecile, helping her up. She took the young guard in her arms, and kissed her again, tasting herself.

"My turn. I mean, your turn. Turn over. Oh, that didn't turn out so well," she said and suddenly giggled in a fit. Cecile, Thomas and Tir were nonplussed.

Gremio grunted deep, and thrust even harder into Kathy's tight cove, with obvious effort.

"Oh, are ya coming? Hold yer horses!" exclaimed Kathy, and slapped Hugo several times on the abdomen. Hugo wisely took it as cue to back away, but Gremio also stopped. "Oh, ya just go on, will ya!" she yelped at him, her eyes practically sparkling. "Just lay it all over me!"

Gremio breathed heavily, and with another grunt, pushed deeper into Kathy's snatch. The water splashed as he moved, and Kathy admired his lean, stringy upper body, glistening with even more sweat now. The man's eyes were keen with a primal need.

"Unless... Couldya keep..." she started, but then Gremio gave a deep, guttural groan, and pulled out. Instantly, he jetted thick ropes of semen all over Kathy's lean figure, covering her wet skin with his copious white spooge. She yelped with delight as the warm splashes hit her, marking her beauty with his desire, with heavy splashes of sperm on her breasts, chest, abdomen and even her sides, running down her narrow waist. Then Gremio took hold of his sloppy cock, and coaxed the rest of his jizz down onto her pelvis, blonde pubes and over her pussy lips.

Streti
Streti
2 Followers
12