Sexting Meghna Aunty

Story Info
An Indian aunt groped by her nephew, ends up sexting him.
1.5k words
4.47
74.1k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of text messages, between Arnav & his Aunt, Meghna.

Happy Reading!!

Meghna: Arnav, was that on purpose??

Arnav: Hello Meghna Aunty. What was on purpose?? I did not get that.

Meghna: Stop messing around now. Did you do that purposefully, or was it seriously a mistake??

Arnav: Do what, Meghna Aunty??

Meghna: Ok, now do not make me angry. Did you just grab my ass at the wedding?! I am pretty sure I felt your firm grip on my body.

Arnav: What nonsense!! I would never do such a thing. Maybe I touched you by mistake. It was so crowded in there. You know that.

Meghna: Yes, I thought so too. But you never bothered to apologize, and also your hand was on my ass for a good 15 seconds.

Arnav: It wasn't me, Aunty. It must have been somebody else standing close to us. It could be just your feeling too. Maybe you brushed your back against a pillar or something.

Meghna: Well okay, I guess it was just that then. But I wanted to tell you, I loved the way you pressed my ass cheek.

Arnav: Whaat?! What did you just say??

Meghna: Exactly what you read. I loved it when you groped my ass, and continued feeling me up in front of all those people.

Arnav: Meghna Aunty, I am so sorry. I just lost my control. I did not mean to.

Meghna: Now don't feel bad, Arnav. I don't hate you for it.

Arnav: Please don't tell my mother. She would be furious.

Meghna: Haha, why would I do that?? I am your mother, too. I understand the feelings of a boy of your age.

Arnav: It was just from the heat of the moment. I had never had you this close to me before...

Meghna: And so??

Arnav: And I never knew you had such a big booty. I just wanted to know how it felt.

Meghna: And how did you find it to be??

Arnav: Firm, thick yet soft.

Meghna: Just like how you have imagined them to be??

Arnav: Come on Aunty. I have never thought about you like that before.

Meghna: Now that is a lie. I have seen you check me out, before too

Arnav: Well, I am just sorry. But i never wanted to hurt you or touch your private parts.

Meghna: So, you have learned a lesson?? You won't do it again??

Arnav: No Aunty, trust me, please. I will never do such a thing. Please forgive me

Meghna: What if I want you to??

Arnav: What??

Meghna: What if I want you to touch my ass again??

Arnav: You cannot be serious!!

Meghna: I am serious. I don't blame you for what happened today. It is normal, and I did dress to get all the attention.

Arnav: You knew all along that your ass was standing out?? I mean, you had your pink kurta on top, but your ass still projected out from inside your black tights.

Meghna: Yes, I knew that. I had worn no panties because I wanted my ass to be ogled at.

Arnav: I can't believe you are telling this to me, and we are having this conversation.

Meghna: When did you first notice my ass today??

Arnav: The moment I saw you!! I had your side view first, when you were talking to my mother. Your ass looked bigger than ever.

Meghna: So you have checked out my ass before as well...

Arnav: Honestly, yes. I always liked your bubble butt ass. I have always imagined you working out extra hard at the gym for that.

Meghna: I have been working out really hard with the squats, for the shape I have now. I just wanted to show it off in its full glory today.

Arnav: I am glad you did that.

Meghna: Somebody has started talking.

Arnav: I don't know, I feel this is just what you want to hear.

Meghna: Maybe. So what else had you planned to do today, if I had not left the function that early??

Arnav: Do you really want to know??

Meghna: As long as you don't say you were planning to rip apart my tights, and leave my naked ass on display for all our relatives, inside the wedding hall.

Arnav: Haha, no!! But I did want to dry hump your ass. At least feel my dick in between your thick ass cheeks.

Meghna: Damn, that would have been interesting...

Arnav: Yeah?? You really would not have minded that??

Meghna: Since we have talked so much already, I think I should tell you I might have loved that. As long as nobody noticed it.

Arnav: Well, I almost did. But Sonakshi suddenly looked at me, and there was no way I could feel her mother's ass when she was looking.

Meghna: So what are you going to do the next time we meet?? I always wish to be spanked on my butt.

Arnav: Well, since you have told, I am going to spank your butt so hard, the redness in your creamy ass cheeks would take a month to go.

MEGHNA SENDS A PICTURE OF HER ASS IN JUST A RED THONG.

Meghna: What do you have to say about this??

Arnav: Oh fuck!! I cannot believe this, I really did not expect this. Did you just take this picture now?? Your ass looks huge.

Meghna: I wanted to send you a picture as soon as I pulled my tights down, after the wedding. But I thought I would keep my naked butt for later. And so put on this red thong for you.

Arnav: That glorious silky red thong isn't covering much, though.

Meghna: You have a problem with that??

Arnav: Not at all. Just that I wish you had something more loving in between your ass cheeks. Something better than a thin lace of thread.

Meghna: And what would that be??

Arnav: My tongue, maybe. For now!!

Meghna: Did you just say you want to lick along my ass crack??

Arnav: I thought I said I wanted to lick your ass hole. And more...

Meghna: Arnaaavvv!! You know what?? Fuck you, hahaaha...

Arnav: And you know what Meghna Aunty, or just Meghnaa?? Shut up and suck my dick, bitch!!

Meghna: I am so fucking wet.

Arnav: Why don't you just say, you want me inside your pussy too??

Meghna: Well, if you ever get to licking my ass, isn't it mandatory you fuck my pussy too??

Arnav: Oh is it?? Is that how you been treated all these years??

Meghna: Excuse me?? You think I am some slut??

Arnav: I didn't say that. But next time we meet, you are my slut even if I don't call you one.

Meghna: Mind your language mister.

Arnav: What else should I be calling you after all these hot texts?? You expect me to call you 'mom' or 'mummy'??

Meghna: Aaha, so you really think I want you to call me 'mummy' after you grabbed my ass today??

Arnav: I don't know. If you like me calling you 'mummy', I can.

Meghna: You would have grabbed me even if i was your real mom??

Arnav: If that is the kind of ass you had, and if you chose to expose it like you did today, I certainly would have.

Meghna: Okkaayy. So have you tried the same with your real mom too?? Sujatha has a sexy ass after all.

Arnav: I have noticed...

Meghna: You are worse than I thought.

Arnav: But I like your well toned ass more. And now I own it too.

Meghna: You really think I am going to let you have it, for real??

Arnav: Do you think I would really be waiting for your permission. I am just going to pull down your tights and eat your ass, wherever it is I see you next.

Meghna: And what do you expect me to do??

Arnav: Just bent down, and push your ass out as much as you can.

Meghna: So we are seriously on, Arnav?? This is forbidden and really risky.

Arnav: You should have thought about that earlier. Now all I want to tell you is that you will never miss your husband again.

Meghna: And this stays between us, right?? Nobody should ever know.

Arnav: As long as you make sure I wake up to your nudes.

Meghna: You are going to get tons of them.

Arnav: I have never seen anything of your boobs ever. Not even your cleavage.

Meghna: You won't have to complain about it for long. Next time we meet, I am going to pull my top off for you.

ARNAV SENDS A PHOTO OF HIS HARD COCK.

Arnav: He says he loves you...

Meghna: You are big, seriously big!! Now I really wish I had it in between my ass cheeks.

Arnav: Soon, baby. Kisses on your pussy lips for now.

Meghna: Love you, honey. Tell your meaty cocky I am going to blow him nice very soon. Let me just find a way to spend time with you. Maybe another function will come up soon...

THE END