Sexting My Mother Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona : Ayan!! Delete it.. Please... You cannot show that picture to your friends...

Ayan : Hahaha... Mom... Relax... Haha... I was just joking...

Mona : Why were you in the lift, then?? Where are you heading?? What are you doing there?!

Ayan : I was walking towards the hostel gate, Mom. But, then I took a break to text you... I just could not walk reading all your explosive messages... I am now near the exit... I need to catch a taxi....

Mona : Why?? Where are you going?? Isn't it only 7:50 AM?? Where are you going so early??

Ayan : I am going to the Railway Station, Mom.

Mona : Why?? Did you leave anything behind??

Ayan : Haha,, No... I have a train to catch...

Mona : What?? Where are you going??

Ayan : I am coming back home!!

Mona : What?? You cannot be serious!!

Ayan : I am...

Mona : Are you really coming home??

Ayan : Yes, Mom!!

Mona : And, what are you planning to do once you are here??

Ayan : I haven't really thought about it. Maybe spend time with you, like we did in Delhi.

Mona : So, you plan to do only what you did with me in Delhi??

Ayan : You only want me to sleep with you??

Mona : Was it only just sleep that you did in Delhi??

Mona waits for a minute, and on seeing no reply, she sends Ayan another text.

Mona : Your Dad has just left...

Ayan : Dad is really going to be away?? So, it is only going to be you and me at home?!

Mona : Yes...

Ayan : But, I don't think you are very happy to know I coming home.

Mona : Who told you that??

Ayan : I think so... I feel like you don't want me to come home...

Mona : I want you to, Ayan.. I really want you to be home with me...

Ayan : Then why do you sound so uncertain??

Mona : No way!! Not at all... I am sure about this...I want this.

Ayan : I don't know, Mom... I still think you don't want me to come.

Mona : Well... Ayan... Listen... I have been trying to tell you this for a long time. I am tired of typing all this down. I am just done texting you.... Now... This is what I want... I want you to come home... I want you to come home to your Mom... I want you to come home to your Mom, and cum inside your Mom!!!

As Ayan got into the same taxi that had dropped him off at his hostel gate, just a few hours ago, but now with a raging hard-on that clearly swelled out of his jeans, his mother pushed her fingers deeper into her craving cunt.

Ayan was heading to the Railway Station to hop into the same train he had got out of, but this time to head back home.

As Ayan reached the platform, unable to hide his excitement, his own mother moaned & groaned, imagining it was not her fingers but her own son pleasing her, as he found his way back inside her mature pussy.

The conversation between Ayan and his mother Mona, was revelational, scandalous and unbelievable. Neither of them were completely convinced it was all really true. But, nothing could stop them from being thrilled about what the future had for them.

A few more hours and everything was going to be different. They could change their minds, of-course, but they were not going to do it. They did not want to.

Lines were crossed and boundaries were destroyed.

Each time the mother & son told each-other their truths, they were also constantly made to wonder how many lies they would have to tell the other people in their lives. They were constantly made to think how they were going to keep this a secret, as they continued to live their 'normal' lives.

Whatever they intended to do to make sure this stays between them, they very well knew they were never going to be the regular mother and son they were even until yesterday.

When Ayan gets back home, he wouldn't be the son he thought he was, when he left for college, last night, as his mother watched anxiously, hoping for his best, suppressing her own desires. But, he was going to be the young stud his mother would be desperately waiting to welcome home, and spread her legs for.

He was going to be the hunk she would never want to stop being pleased by. He was going to be the man she would want to have inside her, for years to come.

THE END


12