Sexting My Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manan : Shikila!!

Shikila : Yes... Bro!!

Manan : How do you know about it?!

Shikila : Haha!!

Manan : How??

Shikila : A Bluff!! You fell for it!! Lol!!

Manan : Shut Up!!

Shikila : You fucking bastard!! I knew about it the very day you two hooked up for the first time!!

Manan : I don't believe this... Shamitha must have told you!! I always knew I could not forever trust her!!

Shikila : Don't be mad at her!! She told me nothing about you!! Actually, she does say at times how wonderful a BRO you are!! Sad!! To be fair... Disgusting, Right?!

Manan : Shikila... How do you know this?! You have to answer me!!

Shikila : How do you think I got to know about it?!

Manan : I don't know.

Shikila : The house smelled of sex, that day, and you were the only man at home!!

Manan : Impossible!! You are lying!!

Shikila : Yeah, Right!! You know what?! It was only a weird doubt that I initially had in my mind, when I saw you walk out of her room... It seemed perfectly normal when you showed me the Towel in your hand, hinting you had only gone inside to ask her for one... And, I did not see the door being closed or opened, either. There was no need for me to over-think about the incident...

Manan : Then... How did you know about what happened between us??

Shikila : What an irritating dumb act you had put on after that... You were helping my mother with the dishes... You were asking me if I need any inputs for my College Project... You even managed to have a few drops of tears run down your eyes, when it started to rain, crying out loud that your poor wife forgot her umbrella, that day!! You were being a Classic Cheater!! If you cared so much for her, you would have got your ass into the car my father gifted you when you married my sister, and picked her up from the Hospital. All you did was shamelessly wait for me to go to my room, so that you can go back to your newly found hoe's room!!

Manan : I am sorry... I am really sorry... I did not know...

Shikila : Shut Up!! Stop giving me your I DID NOT KNOWS!! And what is it that you did not know?! Huh?? Aren't you ashamed of yourself to even try to tell that you did what you did because you felt nobody was noticing?!

Manan : It just happened... I did not know I would do it with her... I did not want to... It just happened.

Shikila : Stop it... Okay?! You carefully plotted it!! You know that!! I know that!! You tricked my mother into cooking what you called THE EXTREMELY DELICIOUS Butter Chicken, so that you can keep the poor soul away. She did it for you despite being under so much pain & pressure!! You took advantage of the love & trust she has for you... And for what?! To Fuck Her Daughter!! You are a Devil!! I could have caught you red-handed!! I wanted to... I wanted to let you know I know what you are!! I wanted everybody to realize what you are!! You deserved to be punished!! I did not do that just because I did not want to make it more difficult for all of us!!

Manan : It was a mistake!!

Shikila : Don't you dare say that!! You have so easily accepted to your wife's younger sister that you were cheating on your wife with her own elder sister!! If somebody as tainted as you is agreeing to my claims without putting up any kind of fight, it only means you are still doing it, and you have a lot more to hide!!

Manan : I was wrong!! I won't repeat it!! I really won't!!

Shikila : You better don't!!

Manan : I swear!! I won't!!

Shikila : Good!! But, I don't know.

Manan : Believe Me!! Please!!

Shikila : I want you nowhere near Shammi Didi!!

Manan : Yes!! I know... I won't do it, again.

Shikila : Good...

Manan : I Swear... I will never cheat on Shruthi, again!!

Shikila : What??

Manan : I really will not betray Shruthi!! I Swear!! Never Again!!

Shikila : No Way!!

Manan : Yes!! Trust Me!! I will never do it!!

Shikila : Yeah?!

Manan : Yes!! I won't let you down!!

Shikila : What if I want you to?!

Manan : What??

Shikila : Come Home!! Now!!

Manan : What do you mean??

Shikila : Forget them... You have me.

Manan : What?!

Shikila : I know all your secrets!! They will always remain secrets!! All you need to do is love me!!

Manan : Shikila... What is this!!

Shikila : Everything is fine... You just need to be with me... Come Home!! Now!!

Manan : I can't...

Shikila : Why??

Manan : It is too risky!!

Shikila : Why Too Risky?? How Too Risky??

Manan : Your mother...

Shikila : Yeah... So... It is still not about not wanting to cheat on your wife!! It is still not about being loyal to your wife!! You would have come to me if nobody else was home!!

Manan : Shikila... Please... I am sorry... But, what you are doing to me now is... You are threatening me... Don't you realize that... You are... Please... Stop doing this to me...

Shikila : You want me!! I know that!!

Manan : Shikila...

Shikila : Why can't you just admit it?! I know you like me...

Manan : We really cannot do this...

Shikila : We Can... Just Come Home.

Manan : There is no way I can come to your house, even if I want to!! Your mother will see us together, and it will be very bad!!

Shikila : I know!! But... I also know how you sneak inside Shammi Didi's room, at every possible instance!! My Mother was not a problem when My Sister wanted you here!! I very well know that you come here very often!!

Manan : What exactly do you want, Shikila?? Where are you taking this!! What do you want me to do??

Shikila : Simple... Climb your way up the Pipes, as always - This time, the ones on the Right Side of the House!! As Easy As That!!

Manan : I don't think we should be doing this!! This is Wrong!!

Shikila : How is it wrong?? You don't have a problem sleeping with your Wife's Elder Sister!! Why do you care so much about her Younger Sister?? That too all of a sudden!! Why?! You were not so concerned a few hours ago.

Manan : I do not want to make this any more complicated!!

Shikila : Fine... You Can Decide Whether You Want To Do It!! I Won't Force You!!

Manan : I will not repeat what I did!! I will not repeat any of my mistakes!! I will be very honest with your Sister!! You have my word, Shikila!!

Shikila : Which Sister of mine?? Hhmm?! Which Sister of mine are you talking about, Manan?! Bhaiyya!! Broooo!!

Manan : Shikila... Please... I am really sorry. I have done bad things... This is a Lesson!! Forgive Me!! I won't do it again. I promise you I will be a better person. I will be a good person!!

Shikila : Manan Bhaiyya... I understand all of that... I trust you... And... Let me make one thing clear... I will not force you!! You do not have to worry!! I will never ever do that!! However... If you don't come home now, I will have to tell everybody in the family about everything I know!! But... If you do come home, you will find me in the Balcony... Naked!!

To Be Continued...

12