Sexting Pt. 02

Story Info
Late-night messaging between want-to-be-lovers...
1.8k words
4.43
17.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love, I'm stuck at my post now until the event is over. Any way I could talk you into grabbing me a water, and some grapes?

You're pretty persuasive – I bet you could talk me into all sorts of things.

Mmmmm... I'll keep that in mind. Right now, I just need hydration and sugar.

Cumming right up...

Hahahaha.

Hey, where did you go? I thought you said you couldn't leave your post? Anyway, I left your requested items on your chair. I put the grapes in a cup, so it wouldn't look so weird, me walking around with a bunch of grapes. I'd love to wait for you to come back, and have you thank me in person, properly, but I've got to run. L I guess I'll see you next week...

Thanks Love. You're the best.

Ha! I thought you said YOU were the best...

I'm not the best at everything. Just at licking clit.

I lick things, too. I licked all those grapes.

I love it when you lick my grapes.

Once again – one sided. I don't think you've licked my... anything. Yet.

I can't just hand it out. It wouldn't be fun. Well, maybe a little, but less fun than I'd like.

That was a sexy dress by the way. And I love the boots.

Thank you. I had a feeling you would like the whole package. I thought about you earlier as I put on my lipstick. I thought... I bet he's going to think... "Damn. I could totally fuck her mouth."

I did have that thought. I was thinking how nice it would be to have those sexy lips wrapped around my dick. And I was thinking about sucking on your nipples while the event was running. I bet all parts of you taste good.

Oh, all of me does taste good. I brush myself with Honey Dust before dressing. It's an edible body powder. From the sex shop.

I don't have any experience with Honey Powder, but I think I want to lick it off you.

Be my guest.

Where are you?

At the store by my house. But I could be somewhere else... maybe a bar? Because I have this fantasy about meeting you in a bar...

I ended up going North, so I'm about 75 miles away. But tell me how this fantasy plays out.

Ugh. Lame! (The North part...)

God my dick is so hard thinking about how deep you could take it.

Are you gonna tell me about the fantasy?

So, you're with some guys and I'm with some girls. And we see each other at the bar. And we pretend to act normal. But you text me right away and tell me to meet you by the pool-table (or whatever that bar has in a dark corner. I don't really have a specific bar in mind, and I would adapt to the venue.) I'm nervous and excited, and my nether-regions start to tingle. I tell the girls I'll be back in a sec. "Gotta make a quick call," and I walk to the back, and see you by the pool-table. You push me against the wall (in the dark corner) and you start to kiss me. Fiercely. And while you kiss me, your hand snakes down the front of my pants, and then your fingers are on me, inside me. And I kind-of try to protest, but I really can't with your tongue down my throat. And my heart isn't in it anyway... I'm loving it. And I'm so wet and have been wanting you for so long, and your fingers are magic... and pretty fast you make me cum, moaning into your mouth. Then you pull your fingers out of my pants and look me in the eye as you lick them clean. You say "You're fucking delicious..." And then you walk away.

Dayum. Yes. Please. I feel like I can make that happen. Fuck, I want to taste you.

I wanted to push you up against the wall, lift one leg up around my shoulder and pull your panties to the side and stroke your g-spot and suck your clit to completion.

Was that before or after I brought you the pre-licked grapes?

Both. Did you really lick those? Because that's hot.

Ooohhhh – I did. Not all of them, but at least the top half. So, it's like you've had my tongue in your mouth. Next time, when I actually kiss you, it will just be a formality. A technicality. Because it's basically already happened.

Wasn't as good as the real thing will be. But it did just make my dick even harder. And I didn't think it could have gotten harder. But here we are.

Hahahaha – here we... aren't! You're there and I'm here...

In your spare bedroom?

Maybe.

Using any fun toys?

No. Just my fingers and thoughts of you. Actually, I imagine you touching me... your hands run over my breasts, thumbs circling and pinching my nipples... then down my torso, gliding confidently between my legs... and then I think how you would be, fingering me in the bar – precise and efficient. Take No Prisoners approach... fuck. Makes me so hot...

You would be a puddle on the bar floor if I got my hands on you.

I know I would be. You've had me near-puddle status with much less contact. That's why I have that fantasy – because I know it could very easily be a reality.

I wish I had a way to see you fuck yourself right now. That would be so hot.

No, I'm not sending you a video. Of myself. Moaning your name. Because I won't. Moan your name. Until. You. Make. Me.

I didn't ask for a video. I want to be in the same room with you.

I should have pulled up your dress, bent you over, and fucked you like the bad girl you are. FUCK – I want to feel your pussy so wet that it drips down my cock as I pull it in and out of you.

You know you're making me incredibly hot. Pretty impressive, since you're so far away. How, young padawan, did you attain such skill at such a young age?

I'm just a freak. And I know how to treat a woman. Because I listen. Tell me what you want me to do to you.

Hmmm... What do I want you to do to me?

Bend me over and make me feel every bit of your "apology."

Lick my nipples until I cum.

Tongue-fuck me until I cum again.

Slap my ass and pull my hair while I ride you cowgirl.

Flip me over and ram every last inch of you inside me.

Make me whimper.

Make me beg you to stop.

And then fuck me some more...

FUCK! Yes. You looked so fucking sexy tonight. I want your wet pussy all over my face. And cock. I just want to hear your fucking moan in between gasps while I fuck your breath away. And then I want to you to suck on my tongue and stroke my cock while I finger you.

I want you to cum on my face. Will you do that for me?

Yes. Yes I will cum on your face.

That's a good girl.

Now, how many times have you cum tonight? I want you to fuck yourself until you can't walk.

Ooooohhhh handsome – I didn't realize you were a "dom"... I wouldn't mind being submissive to you. But, I can't fuck myself until I can't walk. That's your job.

Bend yourself over the bed and use something to fuck your tight, wet pussy, just like I'm going to do.

Um... it's very hard to fuck one's self from behind. Not impossible, but not easily do-able. Especially aggressively. Much easier to perch one's self on the edge/corner of the bed and use multiple instruments from that angle. Oh – I see now I have so many things to teach you...

I could use a few lessons.

I'm a pretty good teacher. I'll school you. But – I thought you wanted to be in charge?

I like to take control sometimes. Other times I like to worship. It's a mixed bag of fun.

I really, really, rreeeeaaaalllllyyyy like the idea of you "worshipping" me.

I'll get on my knees and beg to eat that sexy ass of yours. However you want me to.

Mmmm... I'll have to think about that. How do YOU like it?

I like it rough.

Would you like it if I bound your hands and had my wicked way with you? So you were unable to stop me from bouncing on your lap? Kissing you and tickling you and sucking you to my heart's content, then milking you for all the cum a girl could possibly want?

I can say from personal experience that, YES, I would love that. I even have the equipment. Blindfolds are fun, too.

I haven't been blindfolded. But I'd try. It's nice to try new things. Do you want me to braid my hair? You're not going to gag me are you? So much harder to fuck my mouth with a ball-gag in it.

No. I want you to leave your hair down so I can run my fingers through it while I kiss the fuck out of you. And then, later, when I'm fucking your pussy from behind, I'll be able to get a nice handful. If you're going to gag, it's not going to be on a ball.

I like my hair down and the thought of your fingers in it. You should have done that tonight – just reached your hand up into my hair. Fuck – that would have been so hot.

I should have. And with the other one, I should have felt how wet you got.

To be fair, I was wearing tights, which would have made the wet-check pretty difficult.

Those motherfuckers woulda been torn. And my fingers would have been hooked right up against your g-spot.

Fuck – I want your face between my legs.

I bet I want it more than you do. I want to be running my tongue just outside your lips, edging close to your clit, but not quite getting there. Teasing you until finally, after you can't take it anymore, I lick from your asshole all the way up past your clit with a strong, flat tongue. Just so I can feel your body shake against my face.

I am sure you could make me shake long before that... I am the bow, primed and taunt, just aching for your expert touch to let fly. Jesus – my toes are curling at the thought. And my nipples are tingling. I wish you were licking them...

I wish I were licking a lot of things. Licking, and sucking, and stroking, and pounding. I'm gonna make you sing...

Well, since you're THERE and I'm HERE, it's obviously not gonna happen tonight.

Is this you "signing off"?

This is me passing out. 'Night handsome.

G'night, Love.