Sexting with My Aunt Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment or two, we just stayed in position, Judy on her knees in front of me while I stood above her. During my entire orgasm, Judy had kept her eyes on my cock, never looking up. Now, she held my shrinking cock in her hand, her face plastered with my cum. Soon, however, the trance was broken by a text from Carol. She simply sent a "???", apparently to prod Judy into action. I held it up for Judy to see.

Standing, she took the phone and walked casually to the bed, sat down, and began to respond with a series of pics that she had chosen from the lot that I had taken. All this time she never made any effort to clean my cum from her face.

After the selection, she sent the chosen ones to Carol in one batch, including a final one where her face was coated with cum. After pressing the SEND button, she absent-mindedly used the front of her nightie to wipe her face. As she raised her nightie, I found myself looking at the top of her pubic region, her blonde pussy hair peeking out just above where her thighs met. I dared not move, hoping to prolong that view if possible. Realizing the view that she had given me, she dropped her nightie back to her lap. I found it amusing that she was so self-conscious with me standing totally nude in front of her, not to mention that she had just masturbated me to an orgasm.

"Let's see what Carol thinks of those," she said almost as a distraction from the peep show I had just experienced. We did not have to wait long. Judy's phone began blowing up with one text after another from Carol.

The first one just said "WOW" and continued with such phrases as "Lucky girl" and "I want some of that!" Judy and I laughed at the last one. Hoping that our little adventure might lead to something else, I continued to stand beside her as she sat on the bed, but Judy was totally absorbed in her phone. I thought I should just pick up my clothes and leave. Gathering them up, I started to the door. Before I could get there, I felt Judy touch my arm. As I turned, I saw Judy standing there, still dressed in her nightie. Before I could say anything, Judy lifted the bottom of her nightie over her head and tossed it to one side. There I was, looking at my beautiful, naked aunt standing two feet away. Crowned with protruding pink tits and areolas, her breasts were slightly smaller but made up any size difference with their firmness. They did not sag in the very least. Glancing down her still-firm stomach, I could see that her blonde bush was lighter in color than her pic had depicted. The thin, blonde hair that covered her vulva was fantastic. Her overall body was as taut as I had pictured in my mind so many times before. Even if I had the power to do so, I would not have changed anything about her appearance.

"I thought it was just fair that you have a good look at me too," she said. We continued to stare at one another's naked bodies until she finally warned, "go before we do something we will regret." Then, gently with her hand, she turned me to the door and pushed me out, but not before she gave me a playful pat on my butt.

After getting back to my room, I laid down on my bed, still nude and with me replaying the past hour's events through my head. Unsurprisingly, I soon had another erection, which led to my stroking my cock vigorously. Supplemented with the two pics that I had on my phone, my memories quickly brought about another orgasm.

The next morning, I realized that I wanted the pics from the previous night. But since Judy had left before I got up, I had to wait until we were both home that night. Walking in after a late afternoon class, I found Judy sitting on the couch. Dressed in a dark blue skirt and white shirt, I could not help to notice how form fitting her blouse was as it fit snuggled across her breasts. Before I could broach the subject of the pics, she had some more news.

"Carol couldn't stop talking about the pics. She kept saying how hot they were and asking more questions about my sex life with Daniel. She also asked a bunch of questions about his being married. I kept dodging the questions, saying he was very private and wanted to keep our relationship discreet. But she kept hammering me about details. I started getting frustrated and I blurted out something that I shouldn't have."

Without a word, I just stood there waiting for the bad news. Finally, I asked, "and what was that?"

She took a deep breath, exhaled, and said in the softest voice I had ever heard from her, "I promised to take a video of us."

I shrugged and said, "so a video of what we did the other night. No biggie." I was happy to comply, in fact, I was ecstatic. But I could tell there was more.

"No exactly," she began. "I promised that I would video us," she paused, "you know, having sex."

Inside I was bouncing off the walls with joy, but outwardly, I kept my cool. "Having sex?" I repeated as nonchalantly as I could.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. She was just badgering me to the nth degree, and I just blurted it out. If you don't want to, I understand, but I just don't want to confess this was all a hoax, especially since she has the pics from last night. I don't know how to answer how wasn't my make-believe boyfriend. How do I explain who it was?" She again paused. "Please don't hate me."

I smiled and shook my head. "Of course, not. How could I do that to my aunt, who raised me and treated me as a son." I looked into her eyes and said, "as for the video, why not? We just have to figure out how not to show my face."

Judy continued, "we don't have to have sex. You can just lay on top of me and, you know, go through the motions. We can film it from the side so that it just looks like we have sex. Am I making any sense?"

I nodded my head. "In other words, we are going to fake it enough to fool Carol. Sure, why not?"

Judy stood and quickly walked to me. Throwing her arms around my neck, she exclaimed, "you have no idea how much this means to me. I love you."

"I love you, too," I responded as I wrapped my arms around her waist. We stood there for a moment, then she pulled back slightly and looked up into my eyes. Simultaneously, we leaned toward one another and kissed fully on the lips. For several minutes, we kissed deeply, passionately, our tongues exploring each other with abandon. I broke our kiss and began to lead her by the hand to her bedroom.

Once inside her room, we stopped as we reached the side of the bed. Kicking off her shoes, Judy slowly began to unbutton her blouse from top to bottom. From one button to the other, she gradually exposed the semi-transparent bra that cradled her firm tits. Slipping out of her blouse, she reached to the side of her skirt and unzipped it just enough to allow it to fall to the floor. Using her foot, she kicked her skirt to one side.

Finding myself face to face with my barely clothed aunt, I absorbed every inch of her body. Standing there in her bra, pantyhose, and panties, she was a vision of pure beauty. Although I could hardly wait to see her nude, the anticipation that was offered by her semi-nudity caused my heart to pound. There is just something about a woman barely clothed that raises one's blood pressure.

She then began to undress me as well. First pulling my shirt over my head, she unbuckled my belt and pants. They fell quickly to the floor and was kicked to one side by me. Without any hesitation, she pulled my underwear down with my help. They were quickly discarded as well. She stepped backwards slightly to reach down and take my cock into her hands. She began to stroke it lightly as before. I needed no encouragement, however, as I was fully erect.

Reaching behind her, I found the clasps of her bra, which I quickly undid. While I did so, our lips were inches apart. Allowing her arms to drop to her side, her bra fell to the floor. I pulled her close, smashing those firm tits to my chest. Once again, we found ourselves locked in a passionate kiss. Removing her hand from my cock, it became sandwiched between us, the shaft of which positioned across her stomach. Involuntarily, I gyrated my hips, slowly pressing up and down her stomach.

I knew what I wanted to do next. Stooping down, I pulled her panties and pantyhose off with one, deliberate motion. As they descended, I bent to one knee to pull them off and looked at her pussy with lustful eyes. Without much thought, I reached behind her to her ass and pulled her to me, as I pressed my face to her pussy. Placing her hands behind my head, she urged me forward as my tongue began to explore the outer lips of her pussy. Shifting her weight, Judy spread her legs slightly so that I could access her. My tongue slowly split her lips as I sought to discover her clit. As I licked her clit slightly, Judy arched her back, ran her fingers deep into my hair, and grabbed my hair into her hand. For several minutes, Judy continued to stroke and pull my hair as I explored her pussy with my tongue. Suddenly, Judy let out an audible moan as she pulled my head harder to her. She made several deep gasps as she came down from her orgasm.

Standing up, I once again looked at her face to face. Using her right hand, she wiped the remnants of her juices from my face but otherwise ignored her essence as she pressed her lips to mine. We kissed deeply before I stooped, picked her up, and gently placed her on the middle of the bed. Laying down beside her, I pulled her close as I slid my hand down to massage her breasts.

She broke our embrace. "Don't forget. We have something to do first." She pointed as her phone that was at the side of the bed. I was momentarily bewildered since I could not remember her carrying it in there. Nevertheless, I got up and positioned the phone on her dresser where it was pointed so that the pillow section of the bed was excluded. I pressed the start button on the video app and walked to the bed, careful to avoid getting into frame. Sliding up next to her, we continued our adventure. Kissing for several minutes, we found ourselves where she was lying on top of me.

"Maybe you should make sure that your face is in the video," I whispered. "The top portion of the bed is out of frame." Nodding, she slid down my body to the point her face was directly over my hard cock. She looked directly into the phone, then taking my cock in her hand, she lowered her mouth over the tip of my waiting cock. Quickly, I could tell the Judy had a special talent for this aspect. Forming a perfect seal with her lips, she began to swallow the length of my shaft. Slowly at first, she bobbed up and down, taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. Taking a cue from our recent experience, I likewise grabbed her hair and guided her down further and further. Soon, Judy had almost the entire length of my shaft in her mouth. Pulling back to the tip and then back down as far as she could go, she repeated the process over and over. As much as I wanted to cum in Judy's mouth, I knew where I wanted to put my cum.

Placing my hand under her chin, I pushed her head up, free her mouth off my cock. Once free, I pulled her up to face me and rolled her on her back.

Judy whispered to me, "remember, just put your cock on my stomach and move your hips up and down. You don't need to go inside me."

I nodded and rolled over on top of her. Raising her knees slightly, Judy placed my cock on top of her pussy. I could feel her pubic hair on the shaft of my cock as I pushed forward. Back and forth, I rubbed my cock up and down, all the while feeling her slit on the underside of my cock. She continued to hold on to my cock with her right hand, guiding it over her pussy. After a few minutes, I couldn't take it any longer.

I pulled back enough to pull my cock from her hand. As I did, the tip fell perfectly in place at the entrance of her pussy. As I pushed forward, I felt the unmistakable feeling of my cock penetrating the outer lips of her pussy. As I was doing so, Judy was already wrapping her legs around me and began to pull me forward.

Judy instantly began to react. "Oh, Mark. You are going inside me. You feel so good." She spread her legs wide to allow me to penetrate her. I wanted to plunge my cock to the depths of Judy's pussy, but I resisted the urge. Instead, I slowly worked my cock forward, then back, over and over, each time going deeper and deeper.

Gyrating my hips, Judy began to whisper in my ear. "Mark, you feel so good inside me. Please don't stop, baby. I need you in me." With her legs wrapped around me waist and her arms around my back, Judy matched my movements as I plunged deeper and deeper.

I was on the verge of cumming when Judy squeezed me with all her might. "Mark, cum in me now. I need your cum in me. Do it now!" I needed no further encouragement. I pushed my cock into her hungry pussy and felt the searing heat of my cum rushing out of cock into her waiting womb. Over and over the waves of our orgasms swept over us until we were both spent. We continued to lay there, Judy softly playing with my hair, my face nuzzling her neck. Realizing that the video was still going, I slowly rolled off Judy. Keeping my face out of frame, I stole along the edge to end the video.

Once I had stopped the video, I turned to Judy. She was propped up on one elbow looking at me with a slight smile on her face. Walking over with her phone, I laid down beside her on my back. Scrolling through the video, we made sure that my face was not visible. Satisfied its contents, we shared it with Carol. A few minutes later, with Judy lying beside me, her head on my chest, Carol's response came through. The details of the messages aren't important. Suffice it to say she was pleased with it. Laying the phone to one side, Judy lay her leg over mine, and placed her head on my chest. She was in the same position 8 hours later when we woke up.

After that night, Judy and I would share the same bed. Our nights were filled with unbridled passion. Neither of us could keep our hands from the other. From one room to the other, we explored the length and breadth of sexual experiences. There was no turning back now.

Four months later, I walked into a local breakfast café. Quickly scanning the crowd, I found the person for whom I was looking, walked to the booth, and exchanged hellos. As I sat down, the waitress approached and asked if I would like a cup of coffee. After the waitress had poured my coffee and left the table, I looked directly across the booth and said, "well, Carol, I must say that your plan worked like a charm. I didn't know if it would, but I must say that I am impressed with your skills. Have you always been this devious?"

Carol smiled. "I'm not sure that I would use the word 'devious', but I consider myself skilled at reading people. And yes, it worked very well. I told you that it would."

"How were you so certain that it would? I mean, how did you know that Judy would be agreeable to," I lowered my voice to a whisper, "having sex with me, her nephew?"

Carol continued smiling but narrowed her gaze at me. "The trick with any plan is to know how people are going to react to a given situation. If you know how someone is going to respond to their circumstances, you can create a plan based on that knowledge."

Carol then reminded me of a conversation six months before that we had one afternoon when Judy left for a short trip to the grocery store. As we stood in the kitchen that afternoon, Carol cleverly steered our conversation around the relationship that Judy and I had. After a brief time, Carol had me admit my attachment to Judy and how incredibly sexy I thought she was. One probing question after another, I reluctantly admitted that I wanted to have sex with my own beautiful, sensuous aunt. I can still remember how she paused before she asked if I wanted to her to make that happen. I likewise hesitated, but then readily agreed that I did. She then outlined her plan to badger her into the texting from a make-believe boyfriend that would escalate into sexting. She told me that Judy would initially choose me as the person with whom she would play the part of the pretend boyfriend. Who else could Judy trust? Regardless, she assured me the texting would turn into sexting, and then the real thing. It was a simple plan with complex parts.

"But still, how did you know that Judy would react the way that she did." I inquired. "Do you know her that well?"

Carol smirked. "Again, the secret is to know how everyone will react. In this case, I had an ace-in-the-hole." What was that I asked. She responded, "not only were you in on the plan, but so was Judy."

I sat stunned. "So, you are telling me," I said, "that you and Judy set me up?"

"No," she responded, "I set you both up. Judy thinks that the plan only involved she and I. She does not know that the exact same plan with you. You were both working the same texting ploy towards one another, and neither knew about the other's plan. Pretty great plan of mine, wouldn't you say?"

I sat back in the booth and chuckled to myself. "Great plan, but why? Why would you create the plan in the first place?" I asked.

Carol took a deep breath and continued. "I have been watching the two of you since you were ten. Sure, your aunt took you on to raise as a mother, but as you matured, I noticed a subtle change in both of you. You were more like friends than aunt and nephew. You did everything together, and apart from me, your aunt had no one else in her life but you. I realized how important you were to her one night after couple of bottles of wine at my place. Well into the second bottle, she blurted out how deeply she cared for you and that she dreaded the time when you would meet someone and leave. Eventually, I got her to admit that she was in love with you, and with her inhibitions down, she told me how often she fantasized about the two of you. She wanted to make love to you as bad as you wanted to make love to her."

"That's when," she continued "I approached you. Once I got you to agree to my plan, I talked her into the same. After all, I reminded her of the old saying 'if you can't find a good man, raise one'."

We both chuckled at that one. "I could readily see that you both wanted the same thing: the way that you stood next to one another, the playful touches that were always going back and forth, the way you looked at each other. You did not think I noticed, but I have watched you both mentally undress the other several times. But you were never going to get there on your own, so I just gave you both a generous push in the right direction."

"So, Judy doesn't know that you and I had the same plan?" I asked.

Carol tilted her head slightly and continued. "She didn't, but she knows now. I called her this morning before I drove here. I had the very same conversation with her that I just had with you. Once we finish breakfast, I would suggest that you head home. I am sure she is waiting for you. By the way, you get to pay the tab. Breakfast is my fee for my planning skills."

"Gladly," I replied.

An hour later, I walked into the living room. Dressed in a simple cotton dress, Judy was sitting on the couch with a slight smirk on her face. "So," she began, "I guess we both got taken for a ride."

"Yes," I said, "but you know something. I'm glad she did what she did. I am so happy that it turned out the way that it did."

As I sat down beside her, she reached for my hand. "Just a couple of things. You know that we cannot marry, right?"

"We both have the same last name. Who would know were not married if we moved to another city?" I countered. "In any event, I just want to be with you, married or not."

"Are you sure you want this, I mean, want me? I am your aunt," she questioned.

I quickly responded. "There is no doubt in my mind."

She leaned over and kissed me deeply, then rose from the couch. Standing in front of me, Judy reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and off. Knowing what was next, I quickly discarded my jeans and underwear. Within moments and still wearing her dress, Judy had positioned herself over my lap facing me. As she guided my hard, throbbing cock into her waiting pussy, she arched her back and pulled my face into her tits. The sensation was incredible. As I gripped her by the waist, Judy slowly rode my pulsating cock to an orgasm. As my cum blasted deep into her pussy, I felt her shudder as she came as well. We continued to stay in that position for several minutes before Judy spoke again.