Sextorting Kimberly

Story Info
How I blackmailed a young (19 year-old?) girl for sex.
3.7k words
4.31
32.9k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
292 Followers

I work as a welder in a huge factory. My office is in a remote corner of the building, so even though there are more than a hundred employees on second shift I never see anyone but the cleaning staff when they come by around six o'clock to empty my trash bin.

Half the time I'm just outside my office, welding something in a welding station when they come.

I noticed they hired a new girl, young and pretty for a Mexican, maybe twenty.

Her name was Kimberly. She spoke with an accent, but her English was good. I flirted with her a few times, but she just smiled and emptied my trash.

Then one time, after she went into my office alone to empty my trash, I noticed the ten dollar bill I had stashed in my coat pocket was gone.

Kimberly had taken off without even a wave goodbye, which was very unlike her. She had seen me, averted her eyes, and practically ran down the long corridor, pushing her cart.

When I discovered my coat pocket empty her strange reaction made perfect sense.

It gave me a chuckle. This girl had stolen 10 bucks and reacted like she was fleeing the scene of the crime with a slab of gold bullion.

So, being the lecherous turd that I am I decided to set up a blackmail for sex scenario and see if it might work.

The very next night I put a nice crisp fifty dollar bill in my pocket, set up my phone camera in a hidden spot to record all the action and waited for Kimberly to come collect the trash.

Her cart squeaked down the corridor, music to my ears. I acted like I was busy in the farthest welding station from my office and I waited.

Kimberly ducked into my office, and came out a few seconds later, practically jogging away toward her trash cart.

"Kimberly!" I shouted, making her jump. She stopped abruptly and looked over at me, appearing absolutely terrified.

"Can I speak to you for a minute?"

She forced a fake smile and nodded.

I walked into my office and motioned for her to follow. She shuffled slowly in behind me. I walked around her, shut the door and locked it.

"Why you lock door?" she asked, brown eyes wide as quarters.

"Just want a moment of privacy to talk about the money you stole from my jacket pocket yesterday." I walked over to my jacket.

She talked quickly as she said, "I no steal money. Let me out of room. I go now."

"You ain't going anywhere, you little thief."

Reaching into my pocket I felt around. It was empty. Kimberly yanked desperately at the door, but I had the key in my hand.

I showed it to her and stuck it in my pants pocket.

"My fifty bucks is gone, too. So you just stole more money from me, a lot more."

"No, I no steal money. Now let me out. Open door. I scream."

"Let's see if you stole my money." I reached under the table and pulled out my phone.

She mouthed a silent gasp, leaving her mouth in an 'O'. Her eyebrows jumped up into a single arch with a cute little wrinkle between them and her brown eyes opened wide. They were huge. She was quite beautiful when frightened.

I hit stop on the video and then I hit play. I turned the phone so we both could view it.

It showed the room with my jacket hanging on the back of the chair. I fast forwarded it until Kimberly showed up in the picture. She rifled through my pockets and pulled out the fifty.

I paused the video, showed it to her and hit play. Kimberly stuffed the bill in her bra.

"There you are, stealing my money... again. You are nothing but a dirty little thief."

Her mouth continued to hang open. She shook her head, and then her face scrunched up and she burst into tears.

"I so sorry. I give you back."

She reached into her shirt and produced the fifty, pushing it at me in an attempt to give it back.

"It's too late for that. I'm showing this to our boss and to the police. I hope you like being fired, thrown in prison and deported."

"No, please, don't tell on me. I give you more money. I get paycheck tomorrow. I give all to you. Whole paycheck."

"No. I don't want the money. Actually, I want you to keep it, but you have to earn that money."

Kimberly looked confused, but hopeful. She said, "How you want I earn money? I clean house? I clean very good."

"No," I said, unbuttoning my jeans and unzipping my fly. "I want you to suck my cock." I pulled my pants down and produced my hardening penis.

The look of shock on her face was priceless. Grimacing and backing away as she stared down at my penis she covered her mouth with both hands, and then seemed to panic.

Dropping the money, Kimberly turned and tugged frantically at the door. She pounded on it with an open hand and screamed, "Aiuda! Aiuda!'

"Relax," I said, laughing, "I'm not going to rape you. It's a simple choice. You either suck my dick or you get fired and deported. What's it going to be?"

She shook her head violently. "No! Let me out." She screamed again, "Aiuda!"

I shrugged, pulled up my pants and buttoned up. Pulling the key from my pocket, I stepped to the door and unlocked it.

As Kimberly fled out the door, I called out after her. "I'm showing this video to our boss in ten minutes and then calling the cops."

Her trash cart noisily squeaked away down the hall. Then it suddenly stopped.

I watched Kimberly from a distance as she stood there, motionless and in silence, thinking over her options.

She looked back and saw me watching her.

I smiled and gave her a little wave. Then I raised my phone, and pointed at it, nodding.

"Nine minutes left!" I shouted.

Her body seemed to deflate. She grimaced as if she were about to cry, but she left her cart where it was and walked back toward me.

She stopped ten feet in front of me, staring at the floor with her arms folded in front of her breasts. In barely a whisper she said, "If I do... do what you say... we use condom."

"No condom."

"Then I no can do this. I have boyfriend."

"He can visit you in prison until they deport you."

Her eyes darted up at me, but looked down again.

"Okay," she said, "Then I do, but you no cum in mouth. Promise me."

"No. I will cum in your mouth and you will drink it all down."

She grimaced in disgust and shook her head, glaring at me in disbelief. "I no do that! I puke! It is--" she seemed at a loss for the right word. Then she said, "It is asquerosa!"

I shook my head. "I don't care if you think it's so disgusting. Sorry. You will drink my cum, every single fucking drop. Or I show Bob the video and call the cops."

Her bottom lip and chin quivered, and tears welled in her eyes. "Eres un cerdo!" she said, her voice shaking.

"Now you promise me. Say it. Say I will drink every drop of your cum."

Her lip trembled and she turned her head, but then she said, "I will... I will drink... every drop."

"Of what?"

She looked back at me, her face twitching in distress, her eyes pleading, as if asking me not make her say that word.

"If you can't even say cum why should I believe you can swallow it?"

"I can't swallow it."

"You better. If you don't you're going to jail. Now say it. Say you will drink my cum. Fucking say it!"

"I will drink your cum!" she shouted, tears suddenly streaming down her face.

"Good," I said, chuckling. "Let's get back to my office."

I walked brusquely back to my office as Kimberly followed with her head down and arms folded, looking more like a prisoner headed to the gallows than a janitor.

I stood in the doorway of my office and waited for her to slowly shuffle in. Closing and locking the door, I put the key in my pocket.

"Can you leave that open, please?" She asked.

"No," I said, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. "I'm not getting caught by a supervisor with my dick in a cleaning lady's mouth."

I kicked my shoes off, took my pants and briefs down and stepped out of them. "I hope you suck a good dick, Kimberly. If not I'm going to want to fuck you instead."

"No. I have boyfriend. No fuck you."

"Then, like I said, you better suck a good dick or I will be fucking you. Understood?"

Kimberly nodded, staring down at my penis as I jerked off. I kicked my crumpled jeans in front of me. "Kneel down on those. Let's get this party started."

Kimberly sank to her knees one leg at a time, crouching low to situate my jeans under her, and then she slowly rose up, her face mere inches from the head of my cock.

"If you suck at this or you fail to swallow my cum I swear to god I'm fucking you right on this floor. You got that?"

She nodded.

"I'll fuck that sweet Mexican ass, too. You ever get fucked in that sweet Mexican ass?"

"I'm Dominican," she said.

"Yeah, I don't give a fuck. Just get this cock in your mouth already."

I offered it out for her sucking pleasure. She opened wide and engulfed half of it, clamping down around it and suckling it loudly as she slowly withdrew back up the shaft.

Not a bad start, I thought.

Kimberly seemed to forget about being blackmailed, and began giving me a fairly decent blow job. If I hadn't known better I'd have thought she was enjoying it.

There were no tears, no disgusted expressions, just an intensity of purpose with an occasional moan of what sounded like satisfaction.

Her full Spanish lips and large mouth worked wonders around my cock.

"You're fucking excellent at this," I said, letting out a long and loud groan of bliss.

Right after I said that and groaned, Kimberly glanced up at me and slid my cock deep inside her throat. She watched for my reaction as she stayed there, deepthroating my entire shaft all the way down to the ball sack.

I whimpered in complete euphoria, and said, "Holy fuck!"

She pulled her mouth off me, letting a smile escape and clearing her throat. As she stroked my dick in her hand, she said, "You have nice penis."

"Do you want to fuck?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I have boyfriend." Then she took my cock back into her mouth and began blowing me again.

I felt a monster orgasm stirring, and said breathlessly, "This is going to be a huge load, Baby. Make sure you catch it all. No spills."

She took her mouth off for a split second and said, "I no spill." Then went back to work even faster, seeming eager to make me cum.

Just before my orgasm exploded, I yelled through clenched teeth, "Here it comes, Kimberly!"

She tilted her head back, placing the head of my cock in the "O" of her full lips and jerked me off as I came.

A huge glut of sperm shot out of me in several streams of rope thick goo. It bounced off the roof of her mouth, pooled up around her drowning tongue, and she let out a little, whimpering honk of distress through her nose, but kept jerking me off as she caught it all, every single drop.

I secretly gave her an A plus for effort.

My whole body spasmed as the last of my sperm was expelled, and a few more dribbling gobs dropped onto the mess already filling her open mouth.

When I was done ejaculating every last vestige of a huge orgasm, we froze there for a moment.

Kimberly gave my cock two more gentle tugs with her hand, and then pulled her head away, taking the last off the tip with a parting swipe of her bottom lip.

The care and poise she exhibited at collecting all this cum in her mouth surprised me. Our conversation about swallowing had left me with the distinct impression Kimberly detested sperm. Her actions seemed to contradict that assumption.

She closed her mouth, and her cheeks puffed out, bloated with my cum.

I laughed and said, "Sorry, I haven't cum in almost a week. I think you got it all, though. Good fucking job. Now swallow that shit."

Her brow wrinkled and she pushed an annoyed breath out through her nose.

"Well, what the hell are you waiting for? Just get it over with."

Kimberly closed her eyes and held up her hand in a stopping gesture, taking several long deep breaths through flaring nostrils.

Her eyes seemed to relax. Then she held her breath, and gulped.

The loud swallowing sound was followed quickly by another and then a third.

Her empty mouth shot open, and she gasped for air, shaking her head violently with her tongue out.

"Eeewe! Dios Mio! Tu orgasmo como un burro!"

"Say what?" I asked, laughing at her disgusted face.

"You cum... You cum too big... like donkey!"

I laughed and said, "Well, I suppose you would know."

I got dressed, found the fifty dollar bill on the floor and handed it to her.

She stuffed it into her bra. "You erase video now?"

I pointed at my phone. It was set up on the chair, directly across from where she had blown me. Picking it up, I smiled at her and said, "Which one, the one of you stealing from me or the one of you sucking my cock?"

She looked absolutely furious.

"Both!" She said.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "See you here in my office tomorrow night. There's another fifty bucks in it for you, but I think we're going to fuck."

"I no fuck you," she cried. "I have boyfriend. I good girl, not whore."

"No, you're not a good girl anymore. You are a whore, and you are my whore. I'll see you tomorrow night."

Kimberly looked quite upset, as she stomped off to push her cart down the hall.

I yelled after her, "And be ready to take my nice penis in any hole!"

The next night she showed up fifteen minutes later than usual, looking angry and depressed.

As she approached my office, I said, "Hi, Baby. Get in there and get out of those clothes. I have a nice plan for you."

Kimberly stepped into my office, turned to glare at me with hatred and defiance in her eyes, but began undressing anyway.

I stepped inside the office, and said, "Have you ever tried anal sex before?"

Her mouth dropped open, a stunned and worried look on her face.

I shut the door.

The thick blankets I had laid out on the floor were behind her. She finished discarding her last item of clothing, and stood before me naked.

I took off all my clothes as she watched in apprehension.

"I no do anal," she said in a meek little voice.

"Yeah, just like you don't drink cum. Now get on your hands and knees and get ready to get fucked in that sweet Spanish ass. Face the fucking wall."

I pointed down at the blankets. She obeyed.

Grabbing the lube, I poured a generous amount in my hand and began jerking off.

The best part about having a sex slave is no foreplay. She looked back anxiously behind her, as she remained on all fours, eyeing my growing penis with dread.

The dark brown dime of her tiny asshole loomed between her big round ass cheeks. I got down on my knees behind her, wiped my hands dry in her long, curly dark brown locks of thick hair, grabbed her by the bends between both her thighs and hips, and pushed my hard cock toward its tiny brown goal.

The head of my cock slipped up her ass crack several times before it finally wedged against her anal opening.

I slowly but firmly pushed it forward, and felt her asshole beginning to open up around the head.

Kimberly whined in protest and tried to pull away. I slapped her ass hard. She let out a loud yelp of pain.

"Don't you dare pull away, you fucking whore." She began to sob. I shook her body by the hips. "Do you understand me? Or do I have to hit you again?"

"Yes!" she cried. "No hit! Please! I understand."

"Good," I said, "Now relax that asshole so I can fuck it." I raised my hand, threatening to slap her ass again.

Her eyes winced, and she shook her head, pleading for mercy with her gaze.

"Are you going to stay still?"

She sobbed louder, her chin quivering, but offered several slight nods.

I thrust forward and pulled back on her hips. Kimberly turned her head away and trembled as the head of my cock stretched her asshole wide and entered her.

She sobbed louder than ever and hissed in a breath of air as my cock entered deeper into her tight canal.

"There you go, my little ass fuck whore. You have a cock in your ass now. I thought you didn't do anal?"

"I don't," she shrieked. "It hurts!"

"Then how's this feel?" I rammed my hard cock forward, burying it balls deep in her rectum.

Kimberly let out a loud wailing cry, her whole body shaking.

Keeping it buried deep in her ass, I rubbed her naked body, breasts, stomach, hips, ass cheeks and back all the way down and back up her body again. I felt the silky skin on her ass and tits, massaging them and giving her asshole some time to acclimate to holding a big cock.

"Relax, Baby," I said, "You are about to receive an ass pounding you will never forget."

"No," she pleaded, "Please... don't move... it really fucking hurts."

"You know," I said, "I think you speak better English with a dick shoved in your ass."

She groaned and whimpered, as I pulled her up onto her knees. Holding her hard against me, I kneaded her big tits with both hands, pulled my cock half way out of her ass and rammed it in deep again.

She yelped and sobbed, crying out, "Duelo! Que duelo!"

"What does that mean?"

"It hurts!"

"Oh, come on. I already feel you relaxing. It doesn't hurt as much as a minute ago, does it?"

She hesitated. Apparently, I was right. Her asshole was getting use to my cock. Then she said, "It still hurts."

"No," I said, "It doesn't hurt... and that scares you. Maybe you really are a whore after all."

"I no whore!"

"Then why is this big cock in your ass starting to feel good?"

"It no feel good!"

"Feels fucking great to me."

I began pumping her ass, rhythmically thrusting my cock in and out. She writhed in my grasp, her whole body shuddering as I fucked her.

"That's it, Baby. Take that whole cock in you ass!"

She continued to moan, letting out a little airy grunt every time my cock rammed deep.

"Fuck back!" I said in her ear. "Move those hips like the dirty whore you are!"

"No!" she cried. "I won't!"

"Do it! Fuck back!"

She started to move, just a little twitch at first. Then her hips began to shift more dramatically and she met my rhythmic thrusts with more and more force.

Finally, we began fucking each other. The slapping sound of my pelvis against her ass cheeks became more and more pronounced as my cock slammed deep in her ass faster and faster.

"Ay Dios Mio!" she cried. "You are fucking my ass!"

"Yes, I am. Do you want to drink more cum, or should I cum up your ass?"

"Cum up the ass!" She cried. "Do it. Cum up the ass!"

I honored her request, burying my cock deep, holding her hips tight and dumping all my cum deep in her asshole.

Kimberly fell forward onto all fours as I emptied the full contents of my balls deep in her bowels.

"There you go, my ass fuck whore. Now there's a nice big load of cum in your asshole. You like that?"

She collapsed onto her shoulders, her ass high in the air as the last of my cum dribbled into her.

We stayed there in that position until my softening cock fell out of her butt hole.

I reached over, grabbed a cup I had put there for this purpose, and held it under her asshole.

"Fart all the cum out, Kimberly." She complied with my request, filling the cup with cum. Making her kneel again, I got every last drop out of her ass, and into the cup.

She blinked down at the cup as I lifted it up for her to see. "Bottoms up, Baby. Drink it all."

Kimberly grimaced in disgust, but pursed her lips when I put the cup to her mouth and tilted it. She slurped the contents out of it and gulped it down.

"That's how you feed a hungry whore," I said, chuckling. "What do you say?"

"Thank you?" She asked, looking bewildered, and swallowing at the nasty remnants in her mouth.

"Good," I said, standing up, snatching a fifty dollar bill off the counter and handing it to her.

She took it from my hand, still looking dazed.

"Tomorrow night we fuck your pussy. Now get dressed, and don't forget to empty my trash bucket. You forgot last night."

Kimberly nodded, got up and got dressed. She emptied my trash and didn't say another word as she slowly and gingerly walked her trash cart down the long corridor.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
292 Followers