Sextremis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Uhhhh... I'm saying rain-check? No offense, but I'm getting a few of those PTSD flashbacks. Please put your breasts away."

"Seriously?" Pepper picked her robe back up. "You've been a walking hard-on all your life and now that we're in a relationship you turn into Sherlock Holmes?"

"Sherlock Holmes and Watson were very happy together," Tony reasoned. He whirled around, hands to his head, as if scanning the apartment for an answer. "Look, I'm not saying you have to be faithful to me. If you want, Darcy seems like she'd be a very good side ho..."

"Darcy is flying out to Oslo in the morning to help Dr. Selvig with some Chitauri tech."

Tony slapped his forehead. "I am the worst bro ever. I should throw out my beer pong table."

"Probably, you're fifty years old..."

"Rhodey!" Tony threw his hands down. "He's my bro, and this is exactly the sort of situation your bro is meant for. If your penis is out of commission, your bro satisfies your girlfriend. That's just the man code. If I were a woman and I couldn't sleep with me and for some reason lesbianism didn't work out, I'd go for Rhodey. I wouldn't even question it."

"No homo," Pepper added, somewhat sardonically.

"It'd be hetero in this scenario, Pepper, I'm a woman, try to remember." Tony finger-gunned her. "Rhodey, yes or no?"

Pepper was already picturing him naked. "Fine. But only because you're sick and I'm a nymphomaniac at the moment—I'm still very devoted to this relationship. Is he big?"

"Very." Then Tony's eyebrows wrinkled, trying to decide which was weirder, that Pepper had assumed he'd seen Rhodey naked or that she'd been right. "JARVIS, call up Rhodey."

***

"...so, since Pepper is temporarily a nymphomaniac, I need you to come to Avengers Tower and satisfy her."

"Tony, I'm not falling for that again."

"James, it's Pepper. Tony's telling the truth. I know it's a bit presumptuous to think that you'd be up for a night of meaningless, no-strings-attached sex—"

"I'm on my way."

***

Pepper tried to make things comfortable. She invited Rhodey to the guest room, made coffee, talked it over with him first.

"Just so you know, I don't at all want you to feel obligated or uncomfortable about this. If you want to leave or stop at any time, that's fine. I'd like to treat this just as a physical act of passion. Obviously, you're very good friends with both Tony and myself, so you wouldn't want to come between us, and I wouldn't want to come between you, but I don't think Tony or anyone else will be jealous. We all just want to have a good time and explore some things. Oh, and I'm not doing this because of any stereotypes, but because I think you'll be a caring and giving lover."

Rhodey nodded understandingly. "Can I ask you a question? Have you ever done anal?"

"You mean like pegging?"

He did not.

That was how Pepper ended up getting fucked in the ass. Aliens were real, magic was a thing, and she was getting done in the backdoor by her boyfriend's best friend. She guessed the tabloids got it right after all.

"Fuck my ass, Rhodey!" She was bent over the back of a couch—hadn't even had time to take off more than the skirt and panties of the business suit she'd chosen to meet Rhodes in for some impossible reason. Now her suit jacket was hanging open, her bra thrown across her chest by his groping hands, her breasts giggling within her blouse. She squirmed, jabbing her ass back to meet his well-lubricated dick. "This is—really a lot more fun than it looks!"

Rhodey leaned over her—she felt his smooth cheeks brushing the back of her neck, his cool lips kissing the nape. His fingers dove under her blouse, ripping her bra off entirely, getting a good handful of her soft mounds before he reared back up, hand on the back of her head, shoveling a few more hard thrusts into her. God, that felt good.

"My pleasure, Ms. Potts," he said sardonically. "Anything for a friend."

His hands slipped under her body, finding the tattered remains of her panties still strung between her thighs, well below the fucking her ass was taking. They still clung to her damp pussy, and he pushed them aside to enter her with unmanicured nails, callused fingertips. He was so different from Tony. Pepper wondered if that was what made it so good.

"Oh, you're a really good friend!" Pepper was panting now, her breath sounding pornographic, obscene to her own ears. She sounded like a slut. She loved sounding like a slut. "Give it to me! Please! More anal intercourse!"

Rhodey laughed wildly and slapped both his hands on Pepper's ass, digging his thumbs into what little fat her spin class left and pulled her open to savagely hammer himself into her. Pepper's head flew up with a wild cry as he jammed into her, deeper than ever.

"Like that, Pep? You want to ream your tight little ass like that?"

"Just like that!" Pepper nodded, as if it weren't a rhetorical question. "That is exactly the way I want my tight little ass reamed! Harder, if at all possible!

Rhodes had seen a lot of weird shit in his time. Guy breathing fire, robots, the new design for his War Machine suit. But he had the hardest time believing anyone could take the dicking he was giving, much less someone like Pepper, who was tough-as-nails no doubt, but looked like she could catch a fatal disease just riding on the subway. He guessed Extremis had left her with some superhuman endurance, like he was fucking Captain America.

Bad mental image.

"I always knew Tony was a bit of an idiot," he gasped, outright bucking into her like a wild bull, "but if he's actually not tapping this every night..."

"Give it to me!" Pepper begged hoarsely. "But just so you know—oh fuck—it's actually very responsible of him—shit, shit!—to listen to his doctors and not just—fuck me!"

He fucked her harder, part of him taking up a challenge, almost wanting her to beg him for mercy. Good God, she was freaky. Rhodey supposed she would have to be to date Tony Stark, but shit, he'd thought she could just deep-throat, something reasonable like that.

For a split-second Pepper was taken aback, feeling jolts of pain shoot through her, but it quickly turned to pleasure. She had no doubt Rhodey was fucking her as hard as humanly possible, and it was almost enough to overwhelm her. But only 'almost'. She dug her elbows into the couch cushion and rammed her ass backward every bit as hard as he was thrusting forward. In just a few collisions, her panting breath sucked in, exploded out of her as a shriek of pure release.

To her delight, Rhodey lifted her up, pulling her back flush against his chest in some kind of goddamn Kama Sutra move (as Pepper had failed to recall, she may have been Tony's girlfriend, but Rhodey was his bestie). In that position, it was impossible for him to continue thrusting, but her throbbing clit was on display like a museum exhibit and he strummed it like a guitar, elongating, intensifying, even redoing her orgasm.

Rhodey wanted to keep going, but he knew his limitations; already, the first of his load had begun dolloping out of his prick. He whirled around, jamming Pepper against the nearby wall, and managed one long lunge into her asshole. Pepper moaned in utter debasement, feeling him come inside her. It was incredible. Every jet of cum she felt shooting into her brought an explosion of pleasure, like a bubble of molten lead that swelled before ripping itself apart into liquid fire.

In short order, Pepper felt her pussy tightening, heating up, slickening like she was getting lubed up again. She closed her eyes, felt a wet relief push inside her sex, and heard the drizzle of herself squirting on the hardwood floor. Rhodey set her down, and she felt her bare feet in a puddle like a melted ice cube on the kitchen floor.

Rhodey looked down along with her. "Now that's what I call a pepper spray," he said.

Pepper had always wondered how an actual person like Rhodey got along with someone like Tony, who she could lovingly describe as trash with great hair. She now no longer wondered.

3. Maria Hill

Afterwards, Tony had beer and Chinese food waiting for them. Pepper had never really thought about it, but Tony was a pretty good wingman.

"So? So?" Tony said leadingly. Out of solidarity, he'd changed into a kimono like the one Rhodey had brought. One Christmas, no reason, he'd given nothing but kimonos.

Rhodey nodded his head. "She is a minx in the sack. No offense, Pepper."

"None taken. Minx is a good thing, right? I've never really thought about what woodland creatures would make the best lovers."

"Minx is very good," Tony said. "Now then, no offense Rhodes, but who are you thinking of for the next notch on your bedpost?"

"We're treating a medical condition," Pepper reminded him archly. "And I'd like to try another woman. No offense, Rhodey."

"None taken. As a man, I can't help but see the sisters' appeal. I mean, did you see Tony's last secretary? She looked like the Black Widow."

"She was the Black Widow."

"Damn." Rhodey held his fist out to Tony, who bumped.

"She wasn't that kind of secretary."

"The good kind?"

Pepper tried to decide which of them to dump her beer onto. Then decided it was a waste of perfectly good beer.

"So who are you into?" Tony asked. "Michelle Rodriguez? Xena? Agent Scully? I had a lesbian roommate, I'm pretty sure how the hierarchy goes."

"Not a fictional character. Actually, I've kinda always had a crush on—"

***

Maria Hill was acclimating well to being an executive at Stark Enterprises, though she'd developed a proclivity for pantsuits. That... wasn't a downside, as far as Pepper was concerned.

The very next day, Tony led Pepper to her office, ignoring the scads of sexual harassment information she tried to summon up on her phone.

"Pep, Maria and I are men of action," Tony explained.

"Aside from the small fact that Hill is a woman."

"I meant it in a metaphorical sense. We shoot straight, we talk tough, no bullshit. I'll be direct, but polite; firm, yet flexible. Sensual, yet commanding."

"Please don't be either of those last two things."

They arrived at Maria's office, Tony barging in while Pepper hurried to shut the door behind him. Maria was enjoying her corner office, looking over a stack of files while casually elbowing a gravity toy through its motions. She'd quickly discerned that anything as complicated as that would function as a Tony Stark deterrent, but she'd failed to reckon on a Tony Stark motivated by the promise of girl-on-girl action.

"Hill, while you were a SHIELD agent, did you ever have to sleep with someone to maintain your cover?"

Pepper locked her sinuses between her knuckles. She supposed Tony could afford a lawsuit.

Maria did not even look up from her papers. "Yup."

Tony sat down eagerly in the chair before her desk, though he locked his left leg over one of the armrests. "Okay. Say I were to give you a bonus for having sex with Pepper here. How big a bonus would it have to be?"

Maria looked at him, then at Pepper. "Mmm, ten thousand."

Pepper's hands locked on her hips. "Hey! You know, some people would pay to have sex with me."

"I know I do," Tony said, extending his fist for Maria to meet.

Maria kept looking at Pepper, now in open appraisal. "Would she top or bottom?"

"Definitely top," said Tony.

"Then ten thousand dollars. Sorry, Potts. Has to be a limit."

"Do you take checks?" Tony asked.

"Usually, I take wire transfers to a Swiss bank account, but why drag things out? And you know if your check bounced, I'd destroy you."

"My country club says the same thing..."

"I don't have to top," Pepper said.

Maria raised an eyebrow. "Oh, alright. Eight thousand."

Pepper squeaked a little.

Tony paused in filling out his check. "That does seem a little high. What are you going to do, have the last living descendant of Vincent van Gogh paint you going down on her?"

"Can you tie your shoelaces with your tongue?"

"No."

"I can. Eight thousand."

Tony signed the check. "Pepper, I hope you appreciate how great I am at giving presents."

***

They started as soon as Tony left the room, something Maria made clear was nonnegotiable. Maria hit some buttons under her desk: security shutters dropped over the door, the windows, a few of the air vents. Maria stood up from her desk, opened up her belt, and dropped her trousers. Her panties showed under the tail of her dress shirt, flat and functional.

She walked past Pepper to a bureau, one of many with sensitive files, and unlocked the bottom one with a key from her breast pocket. She took out a box, set it on her desk. Her forceful, efficient movements already had Pepper doing the lust thing, following the rolling buttocks atop her nylons with total adoration. Maria sat at her desk once more, this time rolling the chair back almost to the window. She patted her leg.

"Sit. Maybe it's more comfortable than the other chairs."

Pepper stood up, aware of feeling very vulnerable in her skirt and blouse—so undressed, even with Maria half-undressed. But she was proud of the figure she had to offer Maria Hill. She walked around the desk and straddled Maria's thigh, finding it very warm, and a tingle began where her sex kissed Maria's flesh that Pepper knew would only grow and grow.

"So how do we do this?" Pepper asked. "I've never... prostituted before. Do I have to take you shopping first? Richard Gere bought Julia Roberts a lot of nice clothes in—"

Maria kissed her suddenly. It was firm, assertive, almost the way Rhodey kissed, but softer somehow. But Pepper barely felt it. She was feeling her cunt on the welt of Maria's hose. When Maria stopped kissing her, her muscular thigh jostled a little, opening Pepper up a little wider. "I have nice clothes already."

Pepper moaned gently, embarrassedly. She was squirming on Maria's thigh, almost humping her leg.

"I don't think this is the first time you've considered what sex would be like without a dick involved." Maria smiled to put a double meaning on her words. "So why don't you just tell me what you've been fantasizing about." Her gently manicured fingers rolled over Pepper's legs, going up to her skirt, unzipping it, pulling it away. Pepper blushed as her lace panties were exposed. Compared to Maria's, she felt like a French maid.

"I..." Pepper bit her lip. Maria's hands hadn't gone away. Now they were massaging her thigh, the tips of her nails so close to Pepper's sex that she thought she'd die if they actually touched. "I've always wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a woman with a strap-on."

She wanted to plunge her eyes down to her shoes, but Maria's eyes held her gaze. Those eyes deep, disconcerting, made tolerable only by the raise of one of Maria's eyebrows. "Oh really?"

"Yes." Pepper squeezed her thighs tightly on Maria's leg, charging herself with electricity. "I thought it might be... different."

"You're pretty straight, Ms. Potts, if you don't mind my saying." Maria stood, Pepper having to cling to her to keep from falling off, but Maria slipped from her grip to deposit Pepper atop her desk. Maria kept it quite clear. She crisply moved the files she'd been going over onto her chair, set her laptop down on the floor, and the entire desktop was cleared for Pepper.

Pepper felt somewhat intimidated by the idea. Then Maria opened the box she'd retrieved and Pepper knew what intimidating really was.

Inside was an assortment of sex toys that made Domo Arigato's arsenal look like a My Little Pony toyline. Maria looked through them for a moment before settling on a viciously long one. It looked highly efficient, as did all the rest. Like if it weren't rounded into a phallus at both ends, it could sit on her desk and serve as visual interest, part of her sleek aesthetic.

Maria poked Pepper with it, smirking at how Pepper bit her lip. "Relax. I'll go first."

After taking off her panties, Maria got up on the other end of her massive oak desk. Her legs splayed on either side of it, letting Pepper see her vividly pink cunt. It was damp already; Pepper doubted that was just at the prospect of a windfall. Then Maria gripped the dildo in both hands and touched it to herself.

"Ahh," she sighed, like she was taking her first sip of a Chianti. She slid it in, drew it out, slid it in further. Pepper watched in amazement, only able to look away when she felt a lascivious grin directed at her. "Don't look so shocked," Maria said, easing the dildo into herself once more. "Romanov used to love it."

"Wait, you and... Natasha?" The thought of Natasha, not just naked, but with another woman, put Pepper into overdrive. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked right now.

Maria could see it all over her face. "Try it out, Potts. That's what the other end's for." She let go of the dildo, leaned back on her hands. The other end now laid on the desktop, pointed at Pepper.

She scooted down the desk until she was almost sitting on it, then gathered her breath and took the other end in her hands. It fit snugly between her fingers, not as big as it looked. About as thick as Rhodey's, and she'd taken him fine. Better than fine...

"Just put the tip in," Maria said encouragingly. "I'll do the rest."

Finding her lungs once more empty, Pepper forced them full again. Then she drew the crotch of her panties aside—it felt safer than taking them off—and... probed herself.

It felt nice. Not electric, or fiery, or explosive. Just... nice. It was almost disappointing, but Pepper felt mostly reassured.

Maria inched forward, gently working the dildo into both of them. Pepper whimpered a bit as it was driven, squirming, into her, but she felt an answering warmth with the intrusion. Less disappointing. Much less.

"Stop me when you've had enough." But Maria's grin was more smug than reassuring. "That might happen."

Feeling a wellspring of competitiveness within her, Pepper shifted forward herself, impaling herself on the dildo even as she spiked it into Maria. The spy's head lolled back, her lips parting in a silent moan.

Now there was only a foot of silicone between the two women. Pepper's end felt so nice inside her, not too much but more than enough, and through it she could feel every motion of Maria's athletic body. She could smell their scents mixing. She wanted to reach down and touch herself as well, but she was almost afraid of what Maria would do.

"Move it," Maria said, her voice soft but with the cadence of a drill sergeant. "Reach down, hold it in that well-manicured hand, and fuck us both with it."

Pepper did as she was told. As she'd said, she didn't need to top. Once she had a firm grip on the dildo, she jerked it an inch in Maria's direction, receiving a delighted gasp that was nice as fine chocolate. She pulled back, feeling it move inside herself, just as good as a man. But almost better was doing the same to Maria. She thrilled to Maria moving her hips to meet Pepper's thrust.

"Not half-bad, Potts," Maria said reservedly.

Pepper fucked both of them with it, masturbating herself and Maria at the same time, making both of them moan and cry out. Pepper usually tried to be a little dignified in the bedroom—a little—but hearing Maria pant and grunt somehow gave her license to be as loud as she wished. And she did, because it felt even better than it had with Darcy. For the first time, she felt in charge of this woman, superior to someone who under normal circumstances could kill her with a dry-erase marker.

"Not bad at all," Pepper corrected.

"Better all the time," Maria agreed, and the way her smile trembled told Pepper she was on the verge of orgasm.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers