Sexual Awakening Post Nasty Divorce

Story Info
A party-girl helps me realize the fun of guilt free sex.
7.5k words
4.66
11.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honesty is the key to a relationship; If you can fake that, you're in..."

One night me and Danny were sitting around having a few beers and chatting when we got a call that one of our friends was having issues at a bar on the outskirts of downtown. It was stupid drama really; something about his girlfriend's ex being there causing them problems, so we finished our drinks and loaded into the Navigator to make the journey down to Coyotes. We weren't anticipating having any problems getting in because we knew most the bar staff and bouncers--they were either friends of ours, or clients that were buying drugs off of us--so we were able to skip the line and walk right in after finding a familiar face at the door.

We hadn't been inside Coyotes for very long (just enough time to grab a beer) when we decided it would be more efficient to split up and find our buddy who'd called looking for help. As I made my way around the bar I didn't find anyone I recognized, so I decided to go talk to the DJ and take a look at the crowd from his platform overlooking the dance floor.

The DJ was a good friend of mine so I figured we could catch up as I took up the lookout position from his perch. As soon as I got to the booth this cute girl came up the stairs and started talking to me. This was definitely a welcome distraction, and with a simple glance you could tell that lots of thought went into this confident stranger's outfit. She was dressed to kill as she was wearing a short black skirt that nicely hugged the sexy curves of her tight ass, and it was paired with a hot pink baby tee that clung to her full breasts with earnest--plus the shirt offered just the right amount of displayed cleavage. You could see the tantalizing stranger's black lacy bra at the top of her perky tits, and it was obvious that she felt sexy--and was determined to let it show...

I made small talk with Kristin for a few minutes but I really didn't think much of our interaction--I kinda brushed her off as I tried to go find my friend so I could deal with the situation that we'd been called to help with; but she was very persistent. As I came down from the DJ booth the temptress tried to pull me out onto the dance floor, and when I declined she did a little twirl; just fast enough that her skirt came up and I could see her sexy lace thong that matched her bra perfectly--plus it didn't hurt anything she had an ass you could bounce quarters off! Before I had a chance to wipe the drool from my chin the flirty stranger pulled my head down to her level, then teased my ear with her tongue as she whispered "Don't you think I'm sexy, take me out on the dance floor!"

Ok, that was a stupid question! OF COURSE I thought this chick was sexy; and if I had any sense of rhythm I would have run her out to the dance floor... but as you know I was cursed with two left feet--plus my head wasn't in the right space to think about sex or relationships. I was still licking my wounds and dealing with the insecurities of being cheated on after everything blew up with Natasha... so to save face I tried my best to quickly pack up my emotional baggage before replying; "You're sexy AS FUCK... and I'd love to take you... but I'm just not into dancing. I've got to find a friend to take care of some business, but how about I come find you afterwards..."

Kristin looked up with bewildered eyes as she was trying to process the fact she'd just been shot down. She was gorgeous, so this was new territory for her (as I don't think she got told no very often). "Do you have a girlfriend?" She fired back, as she again tried to pull me out on the floor.

"No... it's complicated" I replied (rather sheepishly) as I tried to hide the discomfort my insecurities were presenting by ogling her chest, then I put my hand on the small of her back so I could bring her back onto the stairs leading to the DJ booth--and give some context for my odd behaviour.

I stood quiet for a second as I tried to wrangle my thoughts but before I could speak the persistent vixen asked "How complicated can it be?" I Figured she wasn't going to give up, so I said "Let me buy you a drink and I'll tell you all about it.." but just then I seen Danny in a group on the far side of the dance floor (behind Kristin) and he was engaged in a shoving match. "SHIT! I've gotta run, my buddy is in trouble!" I exclaimed as I breezed past my new sexy friend and over to back Danny up...

I got over to where the action was just in time for punches to start being thrown; Danny was a tough motherfucker, and even though he was only 5'8 or so, he weighed almost as much as I did (235lbs) and his favourite type of fight was a bar fight, so he quickly took out three or four members of the opposing group. One of the guys who was roughly my size decided he'd square off with me, and we exchanged a few blows before Coyotes security rounded us all up and threw us out the front door--they didn't care if we fought; just not in their bar!

Outside me and my doppelgänger resumed what we'd started in the bar, but he made a crucial mistake and left himself open as he came at me--so I landed a really good right hook that sent him straight to the ground. My opponent seen that the rest of his party had pretty much abandoned him, so with a bruised ego he took off towards the parking lot across the street. Danny was fighting with a guy right by Coyotes front door when our bouncer pal broke it up and told my cohort it was best we leave, as the cops had been called while we were all tussling inside and they would be there at any minute.

I had all but forgotten about Kristin; but as we were headed down the street to the Navigator (to get outta there) she appeared outta nowhere, then jumped on my back and said "Hey mister complicated; where are you guys going? You never bought me that drink!" (Jesus this chick is persistent)

"Didn't you see the fight that just happened? We're going back to Ogden before the cops get here!" I explained as I tried to get her off my back (both figuratively and literally).

"Are there places in Ogden where you can buy a girl a drink?'' The forward stranger asked as she hopped down and got ahead of me so she could bat her big green eyes in my direction.

"It's a house party; you're welcome to come, but we've gotta get outta here, NOW!" And with that she eagerly accepted the invitation and ended up getting in the Navigator to head down to Ogden with us.

Here's the thing you need to know; as much as I wanted to get back into a sexual relationship I knew that I wasn't mentally ready for it, so when Kristin decided to come back and party with us in Ogden I figured one of my friends would scoop her up--but when we got to the house party she treated me like I was the only guy there. It was awesome and a huge confidence booster--because as of late it was shot. I'd been with Natasha for a decade and in that period I could count the amount of times she'd attended an Ogden party on one hand so I wasn't used to this type of singular attention in public; but I enjoyed it immensely, and soaked it up.

We played a few games of pool in the basement, and even started putting wagers on the shots that we were making. Of course my first thought was to play for clothes; so I finished my drink and walked around the pool table looking for an easy shot... "Red ball, far pocket, and I get an article of clothing; your choice!" I proclaimed with intoxicated confidence.

"NO FAIR! I'm only wearing a skirt and shirt... I don't even have socks on, and there's no way I'm walking around the party naked!" Kristin protested as she came to where I was standing and grabbed my ass.

"What about your thong? I'll gladly take that sexy little garment as a trophy!" I negotiated; making a case that my wager was fair. "Ok, to sweeten the pot--if I miss I'll strip to my boxers for the remainder of the night!" I proposed as I was trying to bait the hook; but being naked at a house party was nothing new for me--I'd get naked for a tuna sandwich because I had no shame and I was in amazing shape, so I didn't mind showing off!

"Ok that's fair! But I get to distract you!" Kristin negotiated as she gave my ass one more squeeze then she stepped away and adjusted her shirt so her displayed cleavage was even more spectacular.

"That sounds fair, but no touching while I'm taking my shot." I replied; knowing the only way I was going to miss was if she interfered as I lined up to sink her fate...

"Ok you've got yourself a deal! What pocket are you shooting for?" Kristin asked. When I pointed my target out my sexy friend went and put her ass right above the pocket, lifting up her skirt and showing off that perfect booty (as well as her lacy thong that was about to become my trophy). The vixen's sexy little dance caught the attention of some of the other guys in the basement, so they started cheering and whistling at the sight of her perfectly toned rear end, then as I made my shot (sinking the ball) everyone watched intently as Kristin hopped down and slowly removed her sexy lace thong so she could place it in my jeans pocket.

Kristin had a huge smile on her face and she was enjoying the reaction from the crowd; but her eyes were constantly locked on me and she was hanging off my every word! I was insanely turned on--not only by the sexiness that had just unfolded in the crowded basement--but I could feel the warmth of Kristin's thong in my pocket; and apparently she was turned on as well because when I reached down to retrieve them (so I could put them on my head--like any good trophy should be worn) they were noticeably wet and the musky sweet smell of her sexual excitement filled my nostrils!

As I surveyed the table for my next shot I said "What article of clothing do I get next?" to which Kristin promptly shut me down; reminding me the thong was the only trophy I'd collect at the party as she wasn't walking around on display for everyone to see.

"Ok, if you sink this one you can do a body shot from my bellybutton--but if you miss you're in your boxers!" My savvy opponent proposed; trying to continue our trend of playing for clothes without wagering any of her own.

"Sure; but if I'm losing ALL my clothes except my boxers, I think that's worth a cleavage shot, AND one from your bellybutton!" I negotiated. My adventurous friend agreed to my terms and made me pick my shot. Once I pointed out the pocket she again went and stood by it, but this time instead of hopping up on the table and showing off her ass to everyone; she waited until I had my head down (prepping for the shot) then right as I took it she did a little twirl like she'd done beck at Coyotes--giving me a quick peek at her ass--while showing me her neatly shaved pussy with a landing strip above that almost caused me to crash my plane!

The distraction was a surprising success--and I held my breath as the ball hit at an angle instead of straight on, then in what seemed like slow motion it bounced off each side of the pocket before going in. "Jesus, I thought I was going to miss that one! You owe me two body shots ma'am!" I proclaimed with drunken confidence before walking over and playfully swatting her perfect little ass.

I was feeling especially confident as I'd hit a sweet spot in my drinking--so after getting a handful of caboose I pulled her in for a kiss, then set her free. Kristin was extremely receptive to my advances and seemed disappointed when I broke our lip lock, so she walked behind the bar in a pout and playfully asked "What's your poison of choice?" As she started looking thru the menagerie of bottles that were behind the well stocked drinking station.

"I'm feeling spicy; is there any Bacardi 151 back there?" I asked as I came over to the bar and again put my hand on it's favourite resting place; my new friend's tight end!

Kristin rummaged thru the bottles before saying "That shit is like paint thinner! How about some Sour-Puss?" (She offered as a compromise). I gave her a disapproving look, then I asked "Your puss is sour?" to which she shot me a sexy smile and brought her lips up close to my ear before whispering; "Play your cards right and you'll find out!" My flirty friend grabbed a red bottle of Sour-Puss and a few shot glasses, then came back over to the pool table, pouring the shots before she cleared the balls into the pockets so she could hop up on the table and lay flat. Kristin got comfortable on the felt-clad slate then she grabbed one of the shots and asked me if I was ready.

"I was born ready my dear!" I exclaimed cockily. Kristin grabbed the booze then sucked in her stomach to make it so she could pour the shot into her bellybutton without it spilling out onto the pool table. She then carefully poured the alcohol onto herself so I hopped up on the table and slurped it up, teasing her belly with my tongue and playing with her bellybutton ring. My actions were getting a good reaction as Kristin went from giggling and laughing straight to moaning while she had her eyes closed and seductively bit her lower lip; so I worked my way around her abs as I was expertly cleaning up all the red fluid from her sexy stomach.

Eventually I went down to her skirt and tugged at the waistband with my teeth. Kristin instantly put her hands on my head then laced her fingers in my hair as she started moaning for more. I figured I was getting the green light, so I kept kissing her tummy and used my tongue to tease her. I was so caught up in the heat of the moment I got courageous and I put one of my hands up her skirt; where my fingers were greeted by her incredibly hot bare mound. Kristin grabbed a handful of my hair and tried to pull my head up to hers, but I fought her and let my fingers explore their wet prey a bit more. The moment my fingers found their target it felt like electricity was surging between us--I could feel the moisture of her outer lips so I let my finger part them and the temptress lifted her hips slightly so she could enveloped the intruding digit to its first knuckle, then she held herself still as she let out a moan and I added a second.

In the throws of passion we'd completely forgotten that we were in a crowded basement, but we were snapped back to reality when we were abruptly (and quite rudely) interrupted by one of the girls sitting on the couch as she playfully yelled; "Get a fucking room you two!" So I took my hand out from under Kristin's skirt; then sucked my fingers clean before I moved up to my sexy playmate's head to give her a very passionate kiss as a "Thank you!"

Kristin's face was flush with a mix of excitement and embarrassment, so she hopped down off the pool table, and she put the second shot glass right between her ample tits then let me retrieve it using only my mouth; and of course I had to motor-boat her while I was there. After downing that second shot I gave Kristin another juicy kiss and she pulled me close enough to whisper in my ear. "Let's get outta here!"

I didn't need anymore convincing so we made our way around the party to say our goodbyes, then we stepped outside to find Danny and a few of the guys standing on the steps passing around a joint. "You two lovebirds getting outta here?" Danny asked before taking an impressive haul off the joint, then he handed it off to Kristin--who followed suit then handed it to me.

"Yeah man, we're gonna get outta here before I'm too drunk to drive; it's been fun as always boys--Bossman out!" I exclaimed as I handed the joint back to the guys, then grabbed Kristin's hand and led her out to the street where the Navigator was parked; when suddenly she asked "I heard a bunch of people calling you Bossman tonight; then you just called yourself Bossman... what does it mean?"

Without missing a beat I said "Oh that's my real name; my parents were hippies! You know; the tree huggers with VW vans and tie dye shirts that go around preaching flower power and all that jazz! I made out better than my sister--they named her Diamond... that just screams stripper; don't you think?"

Kristin laughed and asked; "Then where did you get the name Cory?" As she climbed into the Navigator while I held the door open for her.

I tried to keep it together but I bust out laughing. "I'm fucking with you; it's a nickname I picked up years ago in high school and it just kinda stuck. Most of my friends call me Bossman, and I own a shop; so when I officially became a boss it was more common that people would call me Bossman over Cory."

I climbed into my side of the Navigator and told Kristin she could go thru the binder of CD's to put on whatever music she wanted; so she grabbed the book and started flipping thru it. "You said you own a shop? Why do you drive a Lincoln; aren't they usually the vehicle of choice for old people?" Kristin asked with a mischievous tone as she searched the folder for some driving tunes.

I started laughing and explained "I needed something that wouldn't attract the attention of the cops. My other cars are all heat scores--they're all pretty heavily modified because my shop specializes in performance work and building racing engines. I RARELY have problems in the Navigator because it's big and smells of stale French fries and sweaty LARPing gear, so it's great for sneaking under the radar when I've been drinking--or want to avoid uncomfortable conversations about life choices with law enforcement."

Kristin looked around the vehicle; turning to see it had two rows of seats behind us and a dog barrier in the cargo area, then asked "You have a dog I assume?"

I started laughing and said; "No it's for Danny when he's had too much to drink!"

Kristin looked at me and giggled. "Do you always bullshit? Tell me something interesting about yourself Mr.Bossman..."

Jesus; talk about putting a guy on the spot. "Every other Sunday I drive clear across town and leave tuna in my ex's mailbox, but Shhhhh... it's a secret!" I divulged (trying to keep a straight face) before saying "Your turn; tell me a fact about yourself!"

Kristin looked at me with her big green eyes while running her fingers up and down my arm, and I was doing my best to behave as I made my way on the back roads from Ogden to New Brighton. After some deep contemplation she mustered her best stern face as her sexy voice shattered the silence when she said "My ex-mother in law thought my pot roasts were too dry... but what does she know--she's in hell now!"

I immediately looked over in shock and asked "You've been married? How old are you?"

Kristin couldn't keep it together and began to laugh. "You're not the only one who can be a smart ass mister!"

When we got to the house I backed the Navigator into the driveway like I normally would, but instead of going in thru the front door I reached to my upper console and hit the button to open the garage door where Miley and Tricia were parked. We got out of the Navigator and Kristin immediately noticed the two cars--this was my plan--and says "Holy fuck! You weren't kidding when you said your cars were heat scores! What kind is the black one? Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side?" I instantly got a chubby; a chick that wanted to know about cars? Was I dreaming?

I started telling Kristin about my girls when she walked over and pulled my head down for a kiss, then said; "I don't know what any of the stuff you just said means--but I can tell that it excites you--and seeing that passion for what you do, well quite honestly it excites me; let's go inside!"

My head was spinning as I led Kristin between the cars and up the stairs into the house. "There's lots of booze in the kitchen above the fridge; I've gotta drain the lizard and let the dog out, you're not afraid of big dogs are you? He's a boxer. He kinda looks scary but he's a big baby, and he'll be your best friend if you give him some whiskey!" I explained as I walked towards the stairs to go up to my bedroom. "Naw I've got a big dog too; I'm good!" Kristin replied and she disappeared into the kitchen.