Sexual Blossom of an Asian Hotwife

Story Info
How my Asian wife became a hotwife.
2.3k words
4.09
13.1k
29
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ND35
ND35
11 Followers

My wife is Trinh and I'm Nick. We have been married for 5 years and together for 10 years. Somewhere around year number 4 of our relationship I shared with her my fantasy to watch her with another man. She was curious about my reasoning. Though she did not understand, she was happy to roleplay the scenarios with me. Trinh is now 36 and I am 38. She has a conservative background in relationships, only having a few boyfriends and being very family oriented. Her personality is vivacious, fun, and she has a beautiful body and smile that gets any man's attention. She only stands 5'1" but packs a 34D natural chest, beautiful and great curves on a small body of 100lbs. She absolutely gets men's attention though for years she was too naive to notice.

I always felt there was a hidden part of her sexuality that she was too proper and conservative to explore. She was flirtatious when I met her, and still is flirtatious with guys today. She wears clothes that are revealing, especially when we go out. Her cleavage is almost always on full display and she loves short shorts, short dresses, and short skirts. Watching her dance with men is a turn on. She has always let them dance very closely and even get a little handsy at times, though she just considered it dancing. All of this fed into my desire to see her with another man, and gave me hope that she would eventually let me see it.

One of the things that came about in our roleplay was her desire to try a guy with a really big dick. This both surprised and excited me. I introduced her to sex toys and she was quite fond of larger dildos. She had one of 11 inches that she handled quite well. It was a great turn on to watch her small body heave and hear her moan as I had never heard before when I was with her. During our lovemaking she would openly talk about wanting another man with a big dick to fuck her while I watched her and jerked off. She was excited by the idea of being in control and doing as she wanted, knowing I would be there to love and support her. After we finished having sex it was like Cinderella taking off the glass slipper and she would revert back into my conservative wife.

While I began to doubt it would ever be more than a fantasy, she would occasionally do something to surprise me and give me hope. We were out one night and she had a bit too much to drink, then she started pointing out guys she would fuck. I was exhilarated, yet frustrated because she was in no condition that I could allow her to follow through. Another night she was out of town and was texting me how a cute bartender was flirting with her and giving her free drinks at the hotel bar, and he was trying to get back to her room. Though I encouraged her to bring him to her room, nothing happened. She told me a few times to find someone for her to fuck during sex, seeming fully serious, but afterwards the glass slipper came off again. It was enough to keep me excited and drive me crazy.

One evening we had a few friends over and a few neighbors. We were having drinks and the party was going great but getting late. Most of the party had left with the exception of two of my friends. We were all sitting on our patio while Trinh talked to my friend Trey and I was talking to my friend James. Trinh was laughing as usual when I heard her say

"Nick wants to see me get pounded."

I was in shock and quickly tried to play it off. "Yes, I want to pound you, and you will get that later." Trey and James seemed to buy this, but I could feel my heart in my throat never knowing what she may say next.

Trey said, "It's great that he is still so into you after all these years, some couples don't have that."

"No, he wants to see me get pounded by other men." she said playfully laughing.

I was in total shock, these were two of my friends and she shared my most intimate and embarrassing fantasy. I tried to play it off still, but she persisted.

Playfully again Trinh said, "He wants to see me get pounded, and he knows what I like. What do I like, babe?"

I knew what she wanted me to say but couldn't speak. I was trying to quickly find a way to switch the topic and deflect what she was saying.

Trey and James both chimed in, seeing my uncomfortableness. James said, "I'm sure you misunderstood what he was saying, He probably was talking about him, not someone else."

"No, I know what he wants. He wants to see lots of guys beat my pussy up, and I like big dicks in me." She said while smiling.

There was no getting out of it at this point, my friends now knew that I wanted to watch Trinh get fucked, and that she liked big dick. My stomach felt weak and my heart raced. I never expected this to come out, especially like this, and she told my friends.

"Whoa, damn." Trey said.

"That sounds hot," James remarked.

"How big do you like it Trinh?" Trey said curiously.

"Twice as big as NIck. I could handle 12 inches"

Again, I was embarrassed but strangely excited. They all talked as if I wasn't there. They went back and forth asking her questions with great curiosity and she was answering, sharing our private details. She told them I got turned on thinking of her taking a big dick, and how I said she could fuck as many guys as she wants.

"What's the biggest you've had?" Trey asked.

"Nick is the biggest, six inches."

"Do you want to see a bigger one? I can show you mine?" Trey said. Trey was 6 feet tall, dark skinned, and well toned.

"If you want to show me, let's see it." She said smiling

"Let's go inside and I'll show you."

He reached out his hand to help her up. She gladly took his hand and followed him as did James. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was the last one in, as everyone moved into the living room. Trinh sat on the sofa, as James and I stood next to it. Trey positioned himself directly in front of her and lowered his jogging pants and underwear. He was not yet hard but had an impressive thickness and looked to be larger than 5 inches soft.

"Do you want to see it hard?" He asked.

"Yes, let's see how big you get."

He began to stroke it a bit till his hard dick was about two feet from her face. His dark, veiny shaft looked to be over 9 inches and more than twice as thick as mine. Again, I felt jealousy, embarrassment and excitement. My sweet wife was staring at my friend's big cock, and she wanted to see it.

"Do you want to touch it?" Trey asked as he moved closer to her. Now only about a foot from her face.

I stood and watched intently while becoming aroused. I looked over at James and he was watching Trinh with a devilish smile on his face. Trinh reached her hand out and grabbed Trey's dark cock, her little hands barely fit around his girth. She touched his balls and then ran her fingers over his shaft, then the large head of his cock. I saw the precum from his cock on her fingers as she moved her hand away.

Trinh looked over to me. "Is this what you want to see?" I nodded yes, knowing if I said no she may never try again. Trey inched closer to her face and grabbed her hand again placing it back on his cock. She then pulled him near and opened her soft full lips so he could enter her mouth. She slowly took him in until she had about four inches in her mouth. Trey moaned in pleasure as my wife sucked his massive cock. He grabbed the straps of her cami and bra and pulled them off her shoulders exposing her big tits, then caressing them. He took his BBC and rubbed it all over her sweet face and big tits.

I stood there feeling almost nauseous with excitement. My beautiful Vietnamese wife sat there in front of me with my friend's BBC in her mouth and my other friend watching. She was actually doing it! I was aroused by all of it, the contrast of their skin as she sucked him, Trey's thick cock in my wife's mouth, her tits being exposed, and James watching. It was a sensation overload.

It wasn't long before they were both naked and Trey climbed on top of her as she lay back on the couch. Trey entered her bare while I watched Her mouth gaped open and eyes got wide as he entered her. She appeared very wet, but he had to ease his girth into her. I was hard and stood there just gazing on, not yet touching myself. James walked closer towards her. He removed his pants and started to jerk off as he watched her. James was fair skinned and an average dick much like mine. He looked to be 6 inches and adequate though not overly impressive.

Trey began to thrust faster in my wife as she began to cream on his dick like I had never seen. His dark shaft was covered in her white cream as she began to scream.

"Fuck me Trey give me your big dick."

"You like my big black dick in your tight little asian pussy?"

"Yes Trey! Give me your big black cock!"

Trey was pressing his hard body against hers and sticking his tongue in her mouth as he fucked her. He raised up and grabbed her tits as he began to pound her faster. She quickly let out a loud moan as she came on his big cock. After she came her excitement seemed to intensify, as she waved James closer. He eagerly came forward and she swallowed his 6 inches in her mouth. She sucked him in the same rhythm as Trey was pounding her tight pussy. She quickly had another orgasm. James grabbed her head and fucked her mouth. Trinh sucked him in a way I had never seen her suck before. She was handling both cocks like a pro. James grabbed her head tightly as he filled her mouth with his cum. He pulled his dick out and squeezed his last drops on her lips as she swallowed the rest of him. Trey continued to pump her even harder after she swallowed James. She looked over to me and started to tease me.

"Is this what you want babe? You want to see your friend fuck me with his big dick? He's so much bigger baby. Watch him fuck me!" Then she looked back at Trey "Fuck me Trey, show me how you been wanting my pussy. Fuck me with your big cock!

Trey soon came inside Trinh's pussy without thinking of pulling out. Once finished he put his cock between her lips for her to clean him off. She looked up and smiled at him as she licked him clean. He slapped her face with his dick then dropped it on her face. He looked down on his thick BBC laying on my Trinh's pretty face.

I was astonished. Was this my wife? She lay there with after having sex with two of my friends. James came in her mouth, which was something she never let me do in 10 years, and she let Trey cum inside her, then she cleaned his dick I stood there. Both Trey and James had been in our wedding four years earlier and now just used my wife like their fuck toy. I wondered what the relationship would be like with them now.

Both of my friends quickly got dressed, not really knowing how to respond to the events that just happened. They said a brief goodbye to us then left as Trinh lay on the sofa leaking Trey's cum. My dick was hard as she lay there smiling at me. "I want you," she said. I quickly undressed and sat on the sofa, as she climbed on me to ride me. She gave me a deep passionate kiss as she grabbed my hard cock before inserting it into her. I could feel Trey's cum dripping out of her as I slid into her gooey pussy. He stretched her with his BBC and she easily rode up and down talking dirty to me while she did.

"Do you like me being stretched out, baby? Having your friends cum in me? You said I could fuck who I want." She said with a smile that I had never seen before. I exploded almost immediately. Inside her.

Afterwards she sat on my dick and began to kiss me again. She asked if I was ok and she needed my reassurance that we were ok. I told her while I was surprised, but I was more than ok and she could fuck whoever she wanted while I reassured her of my love for her.

For the first 9 years, she was my sweet innocent wife. Over the last year she has become a true Vixen. We have had a few more experiences since then and she is now becoming more adventurous in her desires. I never knew what I was unlocking in her, and though I am glad I did she always finds new ways to push the limits and keep me surprised.

ND35
ND35
11 Followers