Sexual Compatibility

Story Info
Sharing the wife.
6.7k words
4.14
34.4k
50
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

"Fuck! Slow down," Angela moaned, "Don't...you're too big."

"Shut up. You'll get used to it soon enough and I want to feel all of this nice cunt," he hissed into her ear. He pulled out and pushed his cock into the married woman's tight hole deeper each time. She was gripping his back tightly, softly grunting into his neck with each stroke. "It's not my fault your husband hasn't broken you in properly," he said firmly.

"Ohhh, oh, fuck" she sighed, "He's not...ooohhhhh...aaaahhh, he tries...," she gasped as the plump head pushed against her cervix. She was now humping back savoring the feeling of being stretched out by the biggest cock she'd ever had inside her. She had the idle thought that she'd have to change the sheets as her juices flowed between her ass cheeks. "Fuck me, fuck my married cunt, " she panted as the rapid slapping sounds echoed through the master bedroom.

"Tell me, tell me I'm better at fucking than your husband," he ordered.

"No, don't do that, just fuck me with your...oh...fuck!" she moaned as she felt herself getting closer.

"Tell me, your husband's cock is tiny...say it," he hissed.

"Don't make me...no, he's not small, he's fine...totally adequate," she panted.

"So, he's adequate?" he said, "just adequate?"

Angela moaned, "yes...yes he is. He's adequate."

Dave lifted himself up so he could look down at those huge flopping tits, slamming into her harder to make them flop around more. Then he looked at her face. He could tell how into it she was with her expressions. "And you want more than adequate. You're a horny slut aren't you?" he asked, "I was about to say horny little slut but you're not little everywhere. Say it, say you're a horny slut needing strange cocks in your married cunt."

"Don't...don't make me say it. Ohhh, shit! I'm a slut...a horny slut," she panted. "Fuck my married cunt with your huge cock and fill me with your fertile sperm." She felt herself getting close to cumming hearing herself admit what a slut she was. "Oooohhhh, fuck! You can bring friends with you next time," she moaned, "friends with huge cocks."

Dave couldn't take it anymore and slowing down wasn't an option as Angela was pulling him into her, her hands on his ass. "Wait...wait...oh shiiiittt!" he spat as he erupted inside her sopping hole. The relief in his aching balls was welcome but he felt disappointment he came before the beautiful blonde under him.

Angela stroked the grunting man's back as he pressed deep inside her, emptying his balls into her womb. "That's it, that's it, baby...fill me with your cum."

Dave felt his arms give out and he collapsed next to the flushed sweaty woman, "Damn! I wanted to hold off...thought I could, but your fucking cunt is so tight, feels so nice I couldn't..." he moaned. He pulled his softening 8 1/2" cock out of her and reached for the box of tissues. "I'll be ready in 20 minutes and I'll make sure you cum," he said softly.

Angela rolled off the bed, "That's ok. We have to get ready. Remember we're meeting the Wilson's over at the club tonight?" She looked at the clock, "you timed it perfectly, we have just enough time to shower and leave." She looked at her husband stroking his cock, "It was the 'other guys' comment, wasn't it? Too much?" she asked.

Dave laughed, "You have no idea, I could almost see guys lining up by the bed for a shot at that nice cunt of yours."

She shook her head, "I love how kinky you get, but there's only you," she said as she came back to the bed and kissed him.

Dave cupped a huge tit and moaned. He tried to pull her back onto the bed but Angela pulled away. He sighed as he looked at his wife. She was as beautiful and sexy as the day he'd first met her on Daytona beach in college. 5' 11", 120 pounds of creamy curves in her flowered bikini. At first, it was harmless flirting as she was with her friends, but he'd managed to pry her loose and it wasn't until the next morning after a night of fucking they actually got to know each other. She'd confessed she'd never thought she'd cheat on her boyfriend but as they'd never see each other again she decided to let herself go After finding out more about each other she found out they went to the same school, feeling like crap.

She'd admitted she'd always wondered what a larger cock would feel like and what better place and time to find out. She'd stroked his cock again and moaned, "Shit! This is inconvenient. Dan's...he's a great guy...the first guy I'd ever...and I love him but," she held her thumb and finger a few inches apart.

Dave looked shocked, "How? How did he even pop your cherry?" he asked.

She'd sighed, "I used my hairbrush since it hurt, you know, him pressing against my..." she put her hands to her face in embarrassment.

She never got back together with her friends the rest of the week and when they got back to school, Angela broke up with her boyfriend. Dave still felt guilty over that since he never had any intention of stealing away any guy's girlfriend, especially after he'd met him He was a skilled violinist in the school orchestra and a great guy on top of it, but Angela was worth it. He'd been with a dozen girls but none as eager in bed as she was.

"Would you do it?" he asked, "I mean another guy?"

She thought about it and shook her head.

Dave looked doubtful, "You did with me. It was the cock, wasn't it? You meet a guy with a 10" cock and I should pack my bags?"

Angela looked thoughtful, "Depends. Length is nice, but how fat is it? If it's 10" and also nice and thick...I'd be obliged to at least try it out,'" she giggled.

"Let me know when you do. I'd like to see that," he said stroking his cock.

"Seriously?" she asked, "you'd like to see me get fucked by a huge cock...I mean huger than that thing?"

Dave nodded, "I love the look on your face when you're being pleasured. I'd love to see you with a guy who was bigger than I am," he said, "it wouldn't bother me in the least as long as it makes you happy."

She shook her head and turned to go into the bathroom, "Then keep your phone on, it might be a spur of the moment thing," she laughed.

***

Dave kissed Angela as he picked up his go-cup. "I'll be home around 5:30. I have no late afternoon meetings."

Angela liked that Dave was able to accurately predict when he'd be home as she could have dinner ready. His commute was easily timed as they lived a 5-minute drive to the light rail which ran every 10 minutes. "I was thinking that chicken casserole dish, you up for that?" She remembered something, "Oh, I ran into Janet yesterday. Her husband Tom can look at the A/C so he's dropping by this afternoon," she said, "I hope we don't need a new one."

Dave groaned, "Yeah. It is, what? 15 years old?" he asked.

Angela nodded, "We'll see," she paused, "Maybe if I let him fuck me we can get a discount," she smiled. "It seems fair, If I take 100% off, the least he can do is take 30% off."

Dave laughed, "Christ! Now I'll be fighting a chubby all day thinking about that." He thought about the man. He was easily 6' 5" and seemingly fit. Janet was tiny, really tiny. Perhaps 4' 11" but with a great ass and perfect hand-sized tits. He kissed he again, cupping her breast through her threadbare nightshirt. "Don't sell yourself short. You're worth at least 40% off." He looked at his wife, "Fuck! I'd do it for free to get between those legs," he sighed.

"Damn! I might have to start earning some cash while you're at work," she sighed.

"Gotta go," he said, "or I'll miss the 8:10." He quickly confirmed he wasn't disheveled in the mirror on the door before heading out. He always thought having a window in the door leading from the kitchen to the garage was strange and rather than purchase a new door, they put in a two-way mirror so they didn't have to look at the junk in the garage and there was a mirror to check yourself out before leaving. Also, more than once he'd paused before opening the door to the kitchen as Angela was right there.

Angela watched her husband leave and sighed, 'if this were Saturday, I'd be offering myself bent over this table.' She looked out the window as her husband's Audi backed out of the driveway. Various chores went through her head but one took precedence and she headed to the bedroom.

Dave was feeling frustrated and wished he'd had time to make love with his wife as he headed to the parking lot. As he parked he drove the memories of last night out of his head...he fucked his wife from behind and she begged him to cum in her ass. She went through monthly hormonal cycles and her begging for anal meant she was at her peak. He needed to think of work as it might be inappropriate to go into a meeting with a pronounced tent.

Later that day, Gerald came up to his desk, "Head home. I saw you skip lunch to work with Chuck. You need to let me know when you get swamped, ok? I don't want my best worker getting burned out."

Dave smiled and shut down his laptop, "Sure, but it was no big deal. He's been a great help to me but getting home to Angela sounds great to me."

Gerald laughed, "If I were married to..." he picked up the picture on Dave's desk and whistled, "Damn! She's gorgeous," he sighed. "Ok, get home and fave fun."

Dave's thoughts were on how Angela looked this morning and what he was going to do with her when he got home. He wanted her naked over the kitchen table offering him her ass. As he pulled up he saw a truck in front of his spot in the garage so he parked down the street. He read the HVAC sign on the door and then remembered that Janet's husband was coming over to check out the A/C unit. He looked around the corner and after not seeing them on the side of the house came in through the garage door. He was reaching for the doorknob when he saw them. They were facing each other in the kitchen, closer than he'd thought they should be. He paused his breathing hearing Angela's voice through the door.

"Don't, Tom," Angela said, trying to push him away as he put an arm around her. "Don't, Dave will be.." she tried to say but his lips were on hers. Her arms almost looked limp as she acted as if she were pushing him away, but her hands were reaching up softly stroking his chest.

Dave saw her hands move from his chest to around his back, no longer faking resistance.

When they broke the kiss, she quickly said, "Dave will be home in 20 minutes, so, mmmmmphh."

She kissed him harder this time, her arms up around his neck, her pelvis grinding against his crotch. As Tom stroked her sides she broke the kiss and pulled her body away as his hands slid up her flank, "Don't grab my tits, Dave will be home in 18 minutes," she sighed as his large hands covered the front of her tube top. "Oooohhh, don't...don't pull it down. It almost falls off," she moaned as the man's hands pulled the garment down to her waist.

Dave's cock was rock hard as she saw Tom bare those huge tits and proceed to grope them. Angela's eyes were closed, her pelvis grinding against his cock as those huge hands played with her tits. He spun her around so he could fully grope her breasts. Angela's ass was now grinding his cock, her eyes closed as she moaned, the man's hands roughly mauling her huge breasts.

"Oh, wow! Your hands are huge...feels so good," she sighed. As he slid a hand down her stomach, the other hand still squeezing her left breast, she moaned, "don't please don't pull the string on my shorts. They're a bit big, they'll just fall off me," she panted. "Oooohhhhh," she moaned as Tom pulled the string and her shorts slid down her legs. "I told you not to," she whined as she was now wearing just her tube top around her waist and a lacy thong.

Tom slid a hand under the flimsy fabric feeling the wet folds. "You like being naked and vulnerable, don't you?" he whispered into her ear.

"Don't...please don't put a finger inside me...don't put two...wow! You have fat fingers," she breathed hoarsely. "Oooohhhh, nnnooooo," she sighed feeling the digits pump into her.

Dave had his cock out stroking it seeing his wife naked with another man. He knew what Tom was feeling, tight pussy, plump firm breasts and he was humping that nice tight ass.

Angela moaned and reluctantly pulled his finger out of her sopping pussy and off her breast. "Don't make me do anything since Dave is due home, it's just not right," she sighed. She picked up her shorts and stood holding them looking at the tent. She cupped the front of his pants, stroking the entire length, her face flushed. "You need to hide that, Dave will be home in two minutes."

"Janet told me you're an eager slut. She told me you'd do anything for a huge cock," he said as he held her hand on the front of his pants.

"She said that? I told her things in private," Angela moaned, "I'm going to kill her." She quickly pulled on her shorts before pulling up her tube top.

Dave watched them arrange their clothes and when they looked decent, he hit the garage door opener. He heard Angela tell Tom to hurry hearing the garage door then he waited a few seconds before opening the door to the kitchen. "Hey babe, is this Janet's husband?" he asked before kissing his wife.

"Tom," he said putting out a hand...the hand still damp from Angela's juices. "Sorry, hot work," he apologized, "Glad to meet you. I checked your A/C unit and all that's needed is a recharge, perhaps a new compressor, and a cleaning."

"That's a relief, did Angela take care of you? Want something to drink?" he asked. "You both look hot...really flushed, the sun sure hits the west side of the house where they put the AC unit."

"Angela's been great, very accomodating." he smiled at the beautiful blonde. "But I have to get home, Janet will have dinner ready." He looked at Angela, "Tomorrow at 2? I'll bring my tools and get your unit humming." he smiled.

After he left and Dave pulled the car into the garage, he came back into the kitchen where Angela was cooking. "He seems nice, why don't we get together with them often?" he asked.

"We can, Janet and I have talked about it...um, she told me something the other day," she paused blushing.

"What? Why are you blushing?" he asked.

"She told me she and Tom rarely have...conventional sex since...well, he's too big for her," she said softly.

"What? What is too big?" he asked.

"Well, Janet isn't even 4' 11" and Tom's cock is over 10 inches," she blushed more.

"Seriously? That's like porn star big," he smiled, "Did you see for yourself?"

"No! Of course not, but," she looked at the floor, "but I might have felt it...he came up behind me and..." she stopped.

"And what?" he asked as he came over and cupped her breasts, "and what?"

"He was hard, I mean HARD!" she said looking back at her husband. "It felt like he had one of those huge police flashlights in his pants."

Dave had her tube top pulled down, playing with her nipples just as he'd seen Tom do. He kissed her neck, "And you wanted to...um, take it for a test drive?" he asked.

She panted, "I wouldn't...couldn't...but had you not come home when you did..." she turned and planted her mouth on his. "Fuck me," she breathed into his mouth, "I'm so fucking horny right now."

Dave pulled off her clothes noticing the residual red handprints on her tits and how wet she was. Without foreplay, he pushed her onto the kitchen table and slid easily into her tight pussy. "Tell me what would have happened if I called to tell you I was working late," he hissed into her ear.

"Nothing...nothing would have happened. I could never cheat on you," she protested.

"You're lying. His huge cock pressing against you? You made him hard, didn't you?" he said softly as he picked up the pace of his fucking.

"It wasn't on purpose...he...he grabbed me. I tried to stop him, told him not to but he's so strong," she panted.

"And you wouldn't have stopped him if he stripped you naked and bent you over this table, am I right?"

"No, he wouldn't do that...he's...yes he would and I wouldn't have been able to stop him...he would have taken my cunt as his, claimed me as his," she moaned. "I'm sorry...I never want to cheat on you."

"You'd want him to take you. Admit it, you want his huge cock splitting you in two," he said softly as he pounded her harder yet. He wet his thumb with her freely flowing juices before plunging it into her ass.

"I'd hate myself but yes...yes, I want his huge cock in me, his cum filling me up...aaaaaahhhhh, ffffuuuuuucckk!" she cried as she came more quickly than she'd ever had.

Dave ground hard against her humping pussy as she grunted with each thrust. She was mouthing something unintelligible, obviously thinking of Tom's cock as he pulled out and pressed the head against her slick ass. "Tell me the truth," he hissed into her ear as he felt the head pop into her rectum, "it's Tom's cock you're thinking of right now."

"No, no...never...just my husband, my husband's huge cock," she panted, her hand diving between her legs to rub her pussy. "I...fuck! Tom, you're so huge...your cock...cock's so fat!" she sputtered as Dave's entire 8 1/2 inches buried into her ass.

"Oh, God! Tom...please don't cum inside me, Dave will be home...he'll know I was fucked," she grunted. "I can't have cum leaking out of me when he gets home."

Dave was roughly grabbing her tits in the same way he'd seen Tom do earlier as he slammed into her ass.

***

He thought back to their first date when back at college...finally meeting her roommate Julia. At first, they'd been reserved with each other...feeling each other out, after all, she did have a boyfriend but when Julia and her boyfriend left them alone to go fuck in her bedroom, they kissed. They could easily hear the other couple through the thin walls and when Julia begged her boyfriend to fuck her ass, they both looked at the door and laughed.

"Is that something you'd say?" he'd asked her, "or are you more of a, 'lick my pussy,' type of girl?" he asked her. They'd fucked like rabbits at Daytona Beach, but the subject of anal never came up.

Angela laughed, "Maybe I'd beg you fuck my ass, maybe I wouldn't," she purred, "only one way to find out," she said as she undid his pants. He did find out. She sucked him hard, climbed on top, moaning happily as his cock filled up her pussy, then after cumming twice demanded it in her ass. She was riding him reverse cowgirl on the couch when her roommate and boyfriend came out to watch. Dave remembered rather than try to cover herself up, she'd opened her legs wider exposing her swollen pussy to the couple. She'd pulled his hand to her sopping slit begging him to 'rub her cunt.'

Julia stripped off her clothes and was rapidly rubbing her pussy watching. Dave was feeling the textures of Angela's fleshy folds while watching the girl across mimic his actions. He couldn't remember the boyfriend's name, but could clearly remember the sound of his voice.

"Go on. You know you want to," he'd said. "You told me you wanted to eat that pussy."

Julia had crawled over naked, pressing her mouth on Angela's cunt, eagerly licking. Dave's hands were again mauling those huge tits while Angela was now cumming over and over.

The rest of the night was a blur with Dave and the other guy swapping the two girls or sharing one or the other. It was the last time Angela had ever touched any other man besides him...until today.

***

Angela could feel Tom's hands on her tits, his cock in her ass as she rapidly frigged her pussy. She felt another orgasm cumming on as those huge balls repeatedly slapped against the back of her hand. She was thinking how strange it was that the last time she'd orgasmed this much was when she'd first met Dave. That night was the most incredible of her life and often wished they could repeat it. That was the last time she'd cum more than twice in a session...until now. "Oh fuck! Fuck me, Tom...fuck my married ass and cunt!" she cried out.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers
12