Sexual Fantasy Become Reality #02

Story Info
When fiction becomes truth Was it a dream or a nightmare?
7.2k words
4.51
9.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When fiction becomes fact. Was what happened real, a fantasy, a dream, or a nightmare?

Reviewed, revised, rewritten, and continued from Chapter 01:

After being invited to dine with a billionaire and his wife at their mansion, and after what violently happened to her and she was forced to a traumatically endure, Joan was now a sexually liberated woman. Oddly enough and sexually inexplicably, no longer embarrassed, feeling ashamed, having false pride and/or modesty, her morals were in the gutter with her husband's. Turning away from God, her religious beliefs, and her convictions, a new woman, she embraced Satan and his sexual lustful and perversely, perverted ways. Now, she was ready to be the whore that her husband wanted her to be.

While masturbating himself with one hand and filming his wife with his other hand, Michael watched Joan from the dining room. She agreed to answer the door to the pizza delivery man while wearing only a loose towel that would fall. With whoever at the door staring at her while clearly hoping that her towel would somehow fall, she had become such a sexual tease and a MILF, a mother who anyone would like to fuck. Even though she didn't have children, with her in her early 50's and looking as if she was in her early 40's, she was old enough to have had some.

'Where is he,' she thought to herself while peeking out the window? 'It's been twenty-minutes. He should be here by now.'

Never suspecting that she had deliberately flashed them, with her looking more like a lady than a whore, every man who saw her naked after her towel fell, wished that she was their wife, their mother, their stepmother, or their mother-in-law. Instead of being shocked and surprised into inaction, in hindsight, every man wished they had reached out to feel her naked breast, cup her naked pussy, squeezed her naked ass, and/or kissed her. If they had a do-over, instead of just staring, they surely would have solicited her for sex. Yet, surprising them, she would have given them what they wanted.

'This is a good towel,' she thought. 'Not to big and not too small, he'll be seeing every part of my naked body.'

Having already practiced her moves in the full-length mirror, she knew that once she let go of her towel, turned to the side, and took a deep breath, her towel would fall. She'd be naked, totally naked in front of a man she didn't know and had never met. Giving him what he always wanted, making her husband happy, he was there filming the whole thing.

"He's here and he cute. Actually, I'm old enough to be his mother," she said to Michael with a dirty laugh while checking her hair in the mirror. "Showtime," she said ready to open her front door.

With the delivery man never removing his eyes from her towel, as if he willed her towel to fall, it slowly slid down her beautiful body. As if the towel was controlled to fall by a hidden remote control, while reaching for her delivery, her bath sheet ever so sexily descended down her naked body to reveal more of her nakedness. With one hand paying for the delivery and her other hand accepting the package, her fallen towel that collected around her ankles exposed her naked breasts, her toned tummy, her trimmed pussy, and her round, naked ass.

'I'm naked,' she thought. 'I can't believe I'm naked in front of this young stud. I can't believe that I'm flashing the pizza delivery man my naked body.'

Something that she would never do before, she was doing now. Joan was naked. She nakedly stood before him without her clothes. Totally nakedly and exposed for the delivery man to see all that he had clearly hoped to see of her, she stood motionless as if she was posing, and she was. She stood naked while pretending that she was in shock that her towel fell and he was seeing her naked.

'I can't believe that I'm doing this. I'm so sexually aroused. I'm so wet. My nipples have never been as erect as they are now,' she thought. 'After all these wasted years of saving myself for what, who knew that I'm an exhibitionist? Who knew that I was such a whore?'

As if she was Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, or Christie Brinkley losing her towel during a hot, sexy scene, having never felt sexy before, she felt sexy now. In the way that the delivery man stared at her naked body, swooning with his stare and enamored by his sexual attention, she felt as if she was a sex idol. As if posing for the Paparazzi to take her naked photo, she gave him a good, long look. While feigning her humiliation, if she was an actress in a movie, she'd win an Academy Award for feigning her embarrassment.

'And the Oscar goes to me,' she thought, 'for deliberately dropping my towel while making it my naked flash appear accidental and totally unintentional.'

She continued her role as a victim instead of a seductress.

"Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed," she said while pretending that she was in shock that her towel fell and she was naked.

With her hands full with whatever was delivered, not reaching for her fallen towel nor covering herself with her forearm or her hands, she gave the happy delivery man a naked show of her beautiful body. Obviously, for the sake of her husband filming this, she wanted the young man to look. Clearly, now that she was an exhibitionist, she wanted him to see her naked. She called even more attention to her nakedness by telling him what not to do and where not to look.

"Please don't look at my naked breasts, my naked ass, and/or my naked pussy," she said finally squatting down to retrieve her towel. "Oh, my God. You mustn't stare at my naked breasts, ass, and pussy. I'm embarrassed. I'm so very embarrassed," she said before closing her front door.

Now that she flashed herself once, she continued flashing herself again. Repeating her naked, flashing role as the innocent, accidental, exhibitionistic victim, not only did she flash the pizza delivery man her naked body but also, she flashed the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx man, and even the trashmen. She flashed salesmen, men collecting signatures for a candidate, lawncare workers, repairmen, and/or men cleaning her pool. She nakedly flashed any man who was lucky enough to knock at her front door or ring her doorbell. Something she refused to do before, she eagerly did now.

'Look at me,' she thought as soon as her towel fell. 'What do you think of my tits? If you finger my pussy, I'll suck your cock while my husband continues filming.'

Sexually satisfied enough to just look, perhaps, for fear of losing their job, no one dared to reach out, touch her, and/or feel her.

# # #

Putting the onus of guilt on them for looking, staring, and/or leering, she continually and deliberately flashed unsuspecting men her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and/or her naked ass while making her flashes appear accidental. Never suspecting that her flashes were deliberately done, the men she flashed clearly felt that they were lucky and at the right place and at the right time. Whenever Michael wasn't home to record Joan's flashing action, she'd setup the camera so that he could watch all the men she had flashed later.

Now, as if wearing her nakedness as a badge of erotic honor, flashing her naked body to unsuspecting, surprised, shocked, and sexually excited men is what she loved to do. In the way that Michael wanted to watch her flash her naked body before, Joan wanted to flash her naked body now. Hooked on watching unsuspecting men's shocked and surprised reactions to seeing what they shouldn't see and never imagining that they would see, exposing herself was sexually intoxicating.

All the sexy, exhibitionistic things that he had asked, begged, and pleaded with her to do, and that she refused to do before, she willingly did now. With him resting in bed and fondling his growing erection while watching her, she'd undressed with the light on and her shades not drawn for her next-door neighbor and whoever else was out walking their dog to see her naked. Whenever she saw someone watching her, instead of backing away from the window, giving them an even better view of her naked, striptease show, she'd press and squish her big, naked breasts against the window.

If she had a favorite body part, Joan loved her big, firm, C cup breasts and her big nipples. Embarrassing her and humiliating her, her husband was always exposing her naked breasts to his friend by pulling down her tube top. Now, as if a topless waitress in a sports' bar, she finally agreed to serve his friends beers topless at her husband's Saturday night poker parties. Not only did she allow them to see her naked breasts but also, she allowed his friends to feel her tits, fondle her tits, grope her tits, and suck her tits.

"What do you think of my tits," she'd ask?

Daring her to do so, with her husband's encouragement, she'd grope their erect cocks through their pants while they had their wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. Then, unzipping them and pulling out their stiff pricks, she'd stroke their cocks, suck their cocks, allow them to cum in her mouth, and even allow them to give her a cum bath. With more sex happening than playing cards, Michael's poker parties would never be the same.

# # #

"Cum baby, cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum all over my naked breasts. Cum all over my face," said Joan when attending an out of town XXX-rated theater with her husband.

There to protect her and safeguard her safety, he sat a distance away but close enough to watch her having sex with three or four men while he masturbated himself. Something he had always wanted to watch his wife do, having swinging sex with multiple men, she willingly did now. As if they were moths drawn to a flame, changing their seats for a closer look, he'd watch perverted men slowly advance towards his wife while paying him no never mind. As if she was a fly caught in a spider's web, Michael watch the men slowly move within reach of Joan.

No longer playing the innocent virgin, putting her morals and religious believes aside, she allowed sexually degenerate men at the XXX-rated theater to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her through her clothes. Not stopping there, she allowed them to unbutton her blouse and feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her bra. She allowed them to reach beneath her short skirt and feel her pussy through her panties. With no one watching the movie, she allowed them to lift up her bra and feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

"What do you think of my tits? Do you like my naked breasts, baby? After you suck my tits and I'll suck your cock," she'd say.

Under the watchful eyes of her husband, as soon as they unzipped themselves and pulled out their erect, naked pricks, she'd wrap her fingers around their throbbing members. While they felt, fondled, and sucked her naked breasts and fingered her panty clad pussy, she'd stroke their cocks while sucking their cocks. Pleasuring two cocks at a time, as soon as one man ejaculated his cum in her mouth or all over her naked breast, there was another man there to take his place. Covered in cum for blowjobs well done, she was as sexually aroused as her husband was sexually excited.

"Cum baby, cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum all over my naked breasts. Cum all over my face," said Joan

# # #

Her new life now, no longer riddled with guilt, shame, and embarrassment, all she wanted was to have sex with men and/or with women. With her missing out on a healthy and normal sex life due to the strict teachings of the Catholic Church that constricted her from having extramarital sex with multiple partners, she seemed determined to make up for lost time. No matter that she was married, with her husband in complicit compliance, she wanted sex, the more sex the better. As long as he could watch her having sex, he was keen on her having her sexual fun, too.

"Cum baby, cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum all over my naked breasts. Cum all over my face. Cum in my cunt," she said whenever going to a nude beach and having sex with strangers while her husband watched and masturbated himself.

Finding a secluded, private spot behind the dunes to have promiscuous sex with more men, as if sounding a siren, as soon as she removed her bikini and stripped herself naked, a dozen, depraved men seemingly appeared from nowhere. Pretending that he didn't know her, Michael acted as if he was a just another degenerate man looking for sexual action on the beach with a naked woman. Then, as soon as he started masturbating himself while touching her and feeling her, the rest of the other men followed his lead.

He moved back to watch the men swarm around her and ready to have their wicked, sexual fun with his naked wife. With his cellphone camera recording all of the action, with her stroking cocks, sucking, cocks, and fucking cocks, he watched Joan having her sexual fun with more men. Inviting two at a time, men touched and felt her naked body everywhere. Stroking one while sucking another, she allowed men she didn't know and had never met, cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. Always the good wife before, she was such a whore now.

Something she thought would never happen, Joan had transformed herself from a morally modest and religious woman to a wicked whore. When not flashing her panties, her bra, her cleavage, and/or her breasts, she'd flash her ass, her pussy, and/or naked body. Not only would she flash her naked body to anyone but also, she'd have sex with anyone. Whether man or woman, she'd stroke, finger, suck, or lick anyone who wanted to give her sex.

"Give me a sexual orgasm and I'll give you one, too," she'd say to anyone willing to sexually accommodate her.

# # #

Then, when going to a gay bar alone, she'd hook up with a woman in the bathroom, any woman would do. Kissing one another while feeling one another through their clothes, she'd masturbate the woman and/or give her oral sex in the bathroom stall. No longer fussy about where she was or who she was with, she'd have sex with anyone, men and/or with women, any place and any time.

"Eat me. Lick my cunt while fingering my pussy," said Joan to the woman. Not even wanting to know her name or wanting her to know her name, she just wanted sex, lesbian sex. "After you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue, I'll give you one with my magic dildo, Magic Black," she said pulling out and turning on a big, black, realistic looking, vibrating dildo from her purse.

Even though Michael wasn't allowed access to the ladies' room and was unable to watch, Joan told her husband all of the sexy, sexual details of her lesbian encounters during pillow talk that night. She stroked her husband and sucked her husband while telling him all that she did to the women's sexy, naked bodies and all that the women did to her sexy, naked body. Even though he wasn't there to watch it and/or to film it, she filled his head with enough sexual details to make him feel that he was there.

# # #

Chapter 02:

Innocently enough, it all started when Joan and Michael accepted a dinner invitation from J. R. and his wife, Brigitte. He was one of Michael's patients at the hospital. Thinking that inviting them to dine with them in his mega mansion was his way of thanking her husband for his medical care as his nurse, they accepted their gracious invitation. The furthest thing from their minds, however, they didn't know or even suspect that they'd be the forced, sexual entertainment for the evening.

Obviously, when you have money, a lot of money, you can not only do anything that you sexually want to do but also, you can get away with violently doing anything that you want to do. When you have money, a lot of money, not only can you make your materialistic dreams come true but also, you can make all of your sexual dreams come true, too. When you have money, a lot of money, whether it's modesty, morality, customs, common decency, or laws, above the law, nothing stands in your way to do anything that you sexually or violently want to do with anyone.

Never thinking that it would come to this, Michael was drugged, while his wife was taken away by two Dominatrices, Madam Crystal, a tall, beautiful, busty, blue-eyed blonde, and Madam Tiffany, an absolutely stunning, sexy, black woman. After making out with her while touching her and feeling her through her clothes, Crystal and Tiffany stripped Joan down to her underwear. Then, presenting her to J. R. and his wife, they removed her low-cut bra and her sexy, French cut panties.

The first time being naked in front of anyone but her husband, the two Dominatrices stripped Joan naked in front of J. R., his wife, and his bodyguard. Not done with just stripping her naked, they forced to have orgy like sex with J. R., Brigitte, and his bodyguard, big Al, as well as with themselves. Yet, oddly enough, once the traumatic ordeal of Joan having forced sex with two men and three women was over, Joan and Michael had two, very different reactions.

With Michael having fragmented memories and reoccurring flashbacks as if it was all nothing more than a strange dream, he couldn't remember more than bits and pieces of what happened. As if it was all a bad dream, more of a nightmare than his sexual fantasy, he couldn't help but feel that he was imagining all that he and his wife had violently and sexually experienced. Michael couldn't remember anything about that night but for his jumbled and convoluted memories that made little sense.

As if trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle in his head that had missing pieces, his head hurt when he tried making sense of it and thought too much about it. Was what happened imagined or was what happened real? Confused and disoriented, he didn't know. He couldn't tell. All he knew was that something bad had happened to him and to his wife.

Yet, nevertheless his fragmented memories, as if it had really happened, he imagined seeing beautiful and sexy, naked women. He imagined being tied to a chair while three, unbelievably desirable women had sex with him. He imagined three, gorgeous women stroking and sucking his cock while allowing him to sexually enjoy their naked bodies. With him still tied to the chair, he imagined all three women taking turns sitting on his exposed, naked, Viagra induced, erect prick while they sucked him and fucked him.

Then, when thinking more about what happened, desperately trying to remember and make sense of it, unsure if it was real or not, he thought that he imagined seeing his wife naked and her sexually servicing both men and women. Now, assuring himself while knowing what he imagined was nothing more than a dream, his wife would never have sex with anyone but with him. Besides, nothing new, he always imagined seeing beautiful and sexy, naked women especially whenever he masturbated himself. Moreover, his wife wasn't sexually attracted to women. She wasn't a lesbian.

Notwithstanding what he thought he remembered happening, with him imagining that his wife gave him his sexual fantasy of having sex with men and with women, it wasn't a good time to have lapses in memory. He wished he could remember what really happened. Was his memory imagined. Or was happened real?

Did Crystal and Tiffany really strip Joan naked or did he just sexually fantasize that they did? Did they have sex with his wife? He didn't know. Did J. R., Brigitte, and big Al have sex with Joan? He couldn't remember. Did he have sex with Brigitte, Crystal, and Tiffany? Unable to clear his head to tell what was real and/or what was imagined, he couldn't tell. All he knew was that something happened but what?

Moreover, jumbling his already jumbled thoughts, whenever masturbating himself, from celebrities to movie stars and to nurses at the hospital, he always imagined beautiful and sexy, naked women stroking and sucking his cock. His longtime sexual fantasy, when he wasn't masturbating over beautiful and sexy, naked women, he masturbated over his wife exposing herself to unsuspecting men. When he wasn't masturbating over his wife exposing herself to men, he was masturbating over imagining her having sex with not only men but also with women too.