Sexual Maturity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum. Your breasts are so damn soft, I can't help it," I heard him say softly.

Suddenly, his cock stopped moving and I felt it start to twitch between my boobs. At first, I was excited that he was going to cum so I could taste him again, but then the reality hit me. I remembered how much he cam last time and there was no way I could clean myself up so easily in the office. Fuck, what should I do, what should I do...oh god. I stopped pressing my breasts together and lowered my mouth and my lips wrapped around his cock head. It shouldn't be too hard to swallow his load, right?

After his first blast, I knew I was so very wrong. Hot cum immediately filled my mouth and I struggled to swallow it fast enough before I felt another thick rope of cum shoot out. I felt like I was swallowing as fast as I could, but it felt like there was an endless stream of cum being emptied into my mouth. It tasted so freakin' good, but I couldn't keep up, there was no way, I couldn't...

I pulled my mouth off his dick, but his cock continued to explode. His hot cum started to streak across my face and soon I started to feel ropes of cum land on my chest and breasts. I gasped at how good it felt against my skin, and after a few additional spurts, I saw only a trickle of cum spill out. I couldn't believe what I just allowed to happen. Why didn't I stop him from cumming all over me again? Why did I feel so dirty and turned on all at the same time?

I slowly looked up at him with a playful face that screamed, 'look how dirty you got me.' I could see a passionate fire still burning in his eyes as he looked back down at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his cock twitch and my eyes widened in shock. It was still perfectly hard! How was his cock still so rigid after cumming that much?

"Fuck, you're so goddamn hot, I gotta fuck you again," he said as he grabbed my arms and pulled me up.

Before I even knew what was happening, he pushed the chair out of the way, turned me towards the desk, stepped behind me, and then bent me on top of it. My arms pushed the papers on my desk out of the way before my cum covered face and tits were pushed against the cold class and I could feel his still hot cum smear against it.

He grabbed my opened top and forcibly pulled it back and down my arms. A second later, he roughly pulled my tight skirt up and over my ass. I then felt his hand smack one of my ass cheeks hard and I moaned deeply into the table. He slapped my other cheek and I moaned even louder as my body shuddered.

"You like being treated like a slut, huh?" he said as he smacked my ass again.

"Oh god, yes," I replied instinctually.

I loved how helpless I felt while being completely dominated by a muscular stud behind me. The smacks against my ass were painful but still felt so damn good. Part of my mind was worried about the noise and whether someone might hear us, but I knew this entire hallway was essentially empty. Besides, I was lost in such a deep sea of pleasure that I don't think I'd even care if someone walked in on us. I just wanted him to use my body and bring me another mind-shattering orgasm.

After a final smack, I felt him grab my thong and he pulled the material out from between my ass cheeks. He stretched it far to the side over my ass, and soon I felt his gargantuan cock-head press up against my dripping wet pussy lips. With one of his hands firmly gripped around my waist, I felt him push forward and his still hard dick easily split my pussy lips open and slid inside. A deep moan escaped my mouth and I felt him stretch my pussy to the limits once again. I had the familiar fear that he might be too big, but I knew he'd fit.

He continued to push forward and I felt my pussy struggle to stretch wide enough for him. He paused, pulled back, and tried pushing forward again and I felt my pussy open up a little more. Slowly and surely, he worked his dick in further and further. With a final forceful push, I felt his cock push deeply into me and felt his pelvis push against my tight ass. I let out a deep moan and my fingernails scratched against the cool glass beneath me. I breathed hard and was astonished at how stuffed I felt.

"Shit, you're even tighter than you were last time. Goddamn!" he hissed in pleasure behind me.

I felt his mammoth cock pull back, before sliding back into me slowly. I could repeatedly hear him mutter 'fuck' or 'shit' under his breath and I smiled knowing just how much pleasure my tight pussy was giving him. I moaned every time his giant dick pierced into me and I felt my legs tremble from the sheer amount of pleasure coursing through my body. I still wasn't used to his size and I wondered if would ever get accustomed to it

As his thrusts started to pick up speed, I felt my body get hotter and hotter. Just like last time, his dick was hitting a spot so deep inside me that it was making my mind numb with pleasure. I couldn't think or even care about anything else other than the overwhelming sensation his cock was giving me. I felt a powerful orgasm start to well up inside me and I was practically ready to beg him to fuck me harder.

He seemed like he was able to read my mind. His thrusts not only became faster, but he was pounding into me so hard that the table constantly shook underneath me. I suddenly felt his hand leave my waist and grab the hair on the back of my head when he then jerked it back tightly. My head lifted up from the table with a loud moan. God, it felt so good. I never had my hair pulled like this before either. I felt so damn submissive to him and part of me realized this was what I always wanted. I wanted someone to take control of my body and make me feel so powerless.

"Oh fuck, just like that. Fuck, oh god, fuck your slut just like that," I spurted out as I lost myself in ecstasy.

It felt so good and so rewarding to talk naughty like that. It felt even better when he increased his power and slammed his massive cock into me. The orgasm that was swelling inside me now felt like it was a gigantic swirling hurricane. I felt like I was a completely different person when I was around George. It felt strangely liberating to be so open with my carnal desires.

While my body shook from the force of his thrusts, I felt some of the residual cum on my face drip down and fall on my lips. I greedily licked my lips and tasted it. The realization of what I was doing made it feel like a bell was ringing inside my head. It tasted so fucking good. I stuck out my tongue and licked all around my lips hoping to taste as much as I could. I knew he couldn't see what I was doing, and it was probably for the best. He already knew how much of a slut I was for his big cock, but he probably didn't need to know I was a cum slut too.

Every thrust and every tug on my hair was now causing me to gasp in pleasure. My entire body started to feel tense and I knew my orgasm was close. My legs that were trembling before were now shaking as the amount of pleasure coursing through me was almost too much. I felt like I was losing my mind. I needed the release, I desperately needed to cum. I needed...I needed...

With a primal groan, I felt my orgasm finally burst inside me. I felt my throat close up and my body writhed in uncontrollable ecstasy. My pussy walls spasmed around his goliath cock that he now left buried inside me as my eyes rolled into the back of my head from the pleasure. My mind went blank except for the delirious desire for him to blow his load deep inside me. I knew it didn't make sense, but I wanted it. I felt like I needed his hot cum to fill my pussy.

Right as I felt myself coming down from my orgasm, I felt him let go of my hair as his hands moved to my firm ass and squeezed firmly. Then, after I heard a guttural groan from behind, I felt his cock start to twitch inside me. A hot load of cum shot deep inside my pussy and it felt better than I even imagined. I smiled widely in pure satisfaction while I felt explosion after explosion start to completely fill my pussy. I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't believe I let him cum inside me. Fuck, it felt so fucking good. Thank god I was still on the pill.

Even though guys had cum inside me before, it never felt anything like this. His cock was so immense that I clearly felt it every time it throbbed and unleashed another volley inside me. In the past, I would barely feel the cum spurt inside me, but now I felt every strong blast and my pussy felt more flooded than ever before. I thought he wouldn't have much left since he came earlier, but I was so wrong. His cock felt like a firehose. My pussy was so drowned that I started to feel some of his cum leak out even though his dick was still buried in me!

After what seemed like forever, his cock finally stopped pulsating and I no longer felt hot cum blasting against my pussy walls. A warmth started to build up deep inside me, but it was different from the passionate heat I felt earlier. It felt more sensual than erotic. I had a deep sense of pride that I was able to get this young hunk to cum so hard because of my tight pussy. I imagined that he was as addicted to me as much as I was to him.

He gave a shuddering breath and I felt him lean forward over my back while he rested his elbows on the table to either side of me. I felt his hot breath on my hair and on the back of my neck, which made me shiver slightly. I thought he would immediately leave like he did last time, but this time he seemed to linger. I was surprised and gasped softly when I felt his lips kiss the smooth and sweaty skin of my back. I felt him gently suck on my skin with each kiss and then I felt him trail a finger across my skin from my ass, up to my side, and further up to my back. His light touch made me shudder in pleasure.

"Your body has to be enchanted or something, cause I never feel this fucking satisfied with anyone else," I heard him say after planting another kiss on my back.

"If my body is enchanted, then your dick is magical," I said in a joking tone and I felt him softly chuckle above me.

"Oh shit, what time is it? Oh fuck, I'm going to be late for my next class," I heard him say behind me.

He leaned his body back and I felt him pull his softened cock out of my pussy. I gasped from the sensation and then moaned softly when I felt more of his hot cum start to leak out. With my body still bent over the table, I heard George shuffle around my desk and slowly put his clothes back on. Within just a few moments, he stood in front of me fully dressed, near the door to my office.

Before leaving, he turned around, smiled at me, and said, "I can't wait to see you again, Leah. I'll text you later."

Oh god, he wasn't even calling me Ms. Jones anymore. I couldn't blame him. We were now lovers, or fuck buddies, or whatever kids call it now. Of course, he would refer to me by my first name. However, having someone so young doing it with such desire in his voice gave me a few butterflies. With a sly wink, he turned, unlocked the door, and walked out, closing it behind him. I felt so tired and weak that part of me wanted to continue laying on my desk like this, but I knew I needed to get cleaned up before someone accidentally walks in.

I slowly pushed myself to stand back up and I felt more cum leak out and started to roll down my thighs. I quickly shuffled to the private bathroom in my office where I sat down on the toilet and felt an unbelievable amount of cum leak out of me. Once my pussy felt empty of his seed, I grabbed some paper towels to start cleaning myself up. Naturally, there were also a few delicious blobs of cum I had to taste before wiping it away. God, I really was a slut, wasn't I?

Once done, I made sure to clean my desk as well before I put my clothes back on and sat back in my desk chair. I started to reorganize the papers that were shoved to the side and realized that there were still some I needed to read. I tried to return to my normal routine, but after reading a few sentences, I put the paper down and started to think about George again. Then, it finally hit me; he said he would text me. What the hell? Did he have my number? How the hell did he manage that? Did he ask his Mom?

While I tried to focus on reading my student's papers, I kept glancing at my phone, wondering if he messaged me. I felt like a high-school girl again sitting next to the phone hoping some boy would call. I hated waiting and I hated that I felt so anxious about it. I felt like I should have been more cool and collected, but I felt like a hot mess. Finally, after several painful hours, I heard my phone chime. When I looked at it, I saw there was a text that said:

'Hey, babe.'

I felt my cheeks burn from seeing that he called me babe. I was excited to message back, but I suddenly couldn't think of anything to say. My brain was racing, but it was going so fast that I couldn't actually figure out how to respond. I just knew that I desperately wanted to see him again. With a devilish smile, I finally knew how to reply.

'Hey stud, when are you going to be free? I need to see you again.'