Sexual Politics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thanks,' I said. 'It feels kinda academic now you've seen me do what I did half an hour ago.'

'That was a really good scene,' she said, raising one eyebrow, in the tone of a connoisseur.

'Oh god,' I sighed, and she gave a light chuckle.

'What's the hold-up?' I said.

'Apparently, there's a problem,' he said. 'Kory, the other actor who was going to be in the next shoot. She can't come in. She's ill.'

'Oh,' I said, and thought, Maybe I won't have to do another sex scene.

A middle-aged man walked into the room. He looked like my idea of a porn producer: he was rotund, balding and had a handlebar moustache.

'What's going on, Stevie,' he said. 'Time is money. We need to shoot.'

'Kory can't make it,' Stevie said. 'She has gastroenteritis.'

'She does? Is there nobody else?'

'It's the holiday weekend, Brian. Nobody else is available.'

'What about Cindy?'

'She won't do anal,' Stevie said, and sat down for a moment--slightly gingerly, I thought--and placed her chin glumly in her hands.

There was a heavy silence.

'Well,' said Brian, 'You know what has to happen.'

There was a thin cheer from the crew. Stevie looked at them by turn, steadily.

I said to Tzivia, 'What's that?'

'According to the rota,' she said, 'if no actress is available for a shoot, another performer has to step in and perform in their place. The rota says that it's Stevie's turn.'

'That's a thing?'

'Oh yeah. She's acted before. In scenes with girls. She's never done a scene with a guy, though.'

'Your big moment has come around again, Stevie, old pal,' Brian said jovially. 'Time to make an appearance.'

He looked very happy. I looked at the others; the male crew looked interested, Elaine was impassive as usual, and Stevie was sitting hunched over. Tzivia watched, calm and interested as ever.

'Oh yeah,' she said.

'Come on,' Brian said. 'A quick fuck, a bit of light bondage and some anal, and you're done. Elaine can sub for you as director.'

Stevie looked up at Elaine, and I swear a look of fear passed over Elaine's pretty face.

'Just one problem, Brian,' Stevie drawled and stood up.

'What?'

'She has thrush,' said a female voice from behind us.

I turned. A plump, good-looking young woman in a summer dress, with pink hair, was coming out of an inner office, holding a piece of paper. She walked up to Stevie and from the way she kissed her, I knew that this was Stevie's lover.

'Thrush?' said Brian, stricken.

'Sorry,' Stevie said. 'I'm off limits to everyone. Even Heather. You do not want to see what happens when anything goes near my vagina, right now.' She slid her arm around the plump young woman and cuddled her. Heather patted Stevie on the arm and handed Brian a piece of paper. He read it and sighed.

'Oh well,' he said. 'Fair's fair. So...'

'Who's next on the rota?' Stevie said.

She looked at Elaine.

Elaine went pale.

'Oh, no,' she said. 'I can't... I can't do a scene like that.'

'We all signed up, Elaine,' Stevie said quietly. 'It is your turn, and we've all been covering for you. I've already done two scenes you were supposed to do because you had colds those times.'

'But I've never done anal,' Elaine pleaded. 'Not even with my boyfriend.'

'Don't worry,' Pete said cheerfully. 'I'm really good.'

Elaine did not look reassured. Her large green eyes widened and she gave Stevie a dumb, imploring look.

'Elaine,' Stevie said firmly, 'this is happening. You signed the consent weeks ago. Now's the time.'

'Please don't make me,' Elaine said.

'Then say yes.'

'All right,' Elaine said faintly.

'That's great,' said Stevie, pointing to her. 'Great energy. Use that.'

The four makeup people had materialised behind Elaine. The guy took her phone and clipboard from her and they spun her around and marched her to makeup. Brian ambled out.

I watched her go with mixed feelings. I was already embarrassed enough acting in porn films which would be published far and wide, but to be doing so with a genuinely reluctant performer felt sleazy.

Tzivia was frowning.

'What,' I said.

'That's not cool,' she said. 'Consent has to mean something. Otherwise this is just servitude.'

'Will you tell them or shall I,' I said, meaning it as a joke.

'I will,' Tzivia said, and she went over to Stevie.

I went outside for some fresh air.

What had I got myself into? All this because of a stupid boast I'd made the night before. I could just walk away, retrieve my clothes, refuse to do the stupid porno.

But a part of me was darkly excited at the thought of it, even if I still felt bad about Elaine. And the more I thought about it, Tzivia seemed right: Elaine shouldn't have to be in the video if she really didn't want to. We weren't Russians, for god's sake; Russian porn always looked to me like nobody involved was really getting a kick out of it except the guy doing most of the fucking, but perhaps Russians were just better actors.

I went back in, to find Elaine on set, in costume, a bland t-shirt and jeans like me. She was looking worried. Tzivia and Stevie were having a conversation.

'I really think this is borderline,' Tzivia said.

'I thought you weren't supposed to intervene,' Stevie said.

'Come on, Stevie,' Tzivia said, 'I know you know better.'

'But she gave consent,' Stevie said, and looked at Elaine.

'Do you really not want to do it,' she said.

'It's fine,' Elaine said glumly. 'I don't mind.'

Stevie buried her face in her hands and growled with frustration.

'Aw,' she said, 'fuck ass. No. I mean... you're right, I know you're right, but the fuck am I supposed to do? Brian's signing the cheques, we need to make something this afternoon.'

Brian sauntered back in.

'What's all the fuss,' he inquired. Tzivia turned on him.

'It's not right that Elaine should be pressured into doing a scene which she's clearly uncomfortable doing,' she said.

Brian looked bemused.

'Wait,' he said, and turned to Elaine, 'you're uncomfortable?'

'It's fine,' she said, hugging her arms to herself, 'I don't want to make a fuss. It's fine. I'll do it.'

'Well, look,' Brian said, holding up his hands, 'all I want is for someone to do the scene. It doesn't have to be Elaine. I just need someone who's willing to be assfucked on camera.'

'I'd do it,' Stevie said, 'but I'm sick.'

'I'll do it if there's nobody else,' said Elaine.

'I'm not doing it,' came Heather's voice from the office.

'We know, Heather,' Brian said. I got the impression that Heather worked for the company and was absolutely firm about never, ever performing in its films.

Stevie stared at the ground for a moment, then looked up and grinned at Tzivia.

'Hey,' she said, 'you want to know more about the industry? You should do it.'

Tzivia looked startled.

'What, me?'

'Yeah,' Stevie said. 'All you have to do is a few lines of dialogue, then Pete strips you and him naked, and he buttfucks both of you. Just give it a lot of No, no, please no and you'll be fine.'

'I...' Tzivia said, and blinked behind her large glasses.

'Have you ever had anal?' Stevie said. Tzivia flushed crimson.

'Actually... yes,' she said. 'But, really...'

'So you know what it'll be like. You'll really be experiencing the industry.'

'But, the study,' Tzivia said. 'I have to maintain distance.'

'You've been standing around watching us shoot for days,' Stevie said. 'You're really not that distant.'

Tzivia looked at me. She had gone rather pale.

'Well,' she stammered, 'I... I mean...'

She looked at Elaine, whose face was a picture of forlorn hope.

'Are you serious?' she said to Stevie. Stevie looked at Brian, who looked at Tzivia, and shrugged.

'Well, you're hot,' Stevie said, 'and you're smart, and I think you'll look good on camera.'

'You would really be helping us out,' Brian said. I had more respect for him now that he'd relented on the Elaine business, and I sensed that Tzivia did too.

Tzivia put one hand over her mouth and folded her other arm over her chest, and stood in thought.

'Here's my suggestion,' she said at last, and looked from Stevie to Brian.

Stevie nodded.

'I'll do it,' Tzivia said, 'but only if we change the scene.'

Brian frowned.

'To what,' Stevie said.

'I don't mind... doing it on screen, what we said,' Tzivia said, her face blooming scarlet again, 'but I don't want it to be Pete who does it to me.'

'So who,' said Stevie.

'Elaine,' said Tzivia, and bit her lip and looked at Elaine.

Elaine looked rather stunned.

'Oh, right,' said Stevie, frowning, 'so instead of bi guy rapes straight couple, it's bi couple rapes straight couple.'

'Yes,' said Tzivia. 'I'd feel more comfortable if Elaine were doing it. Sorry.'

'Elaine?' said Stevie.

Elaine's mouth had fallen open. She closed it, shook her head, then nodded, then said 'Well... I mean, I, I think... I could do that, yeah.'

Pete had appeared and was standing listening.

'Pete,' Stevie said, 'looks like it's only guy-on-guy for you today.'

'I ain't complaining,' he said, and winked at me. It was my turn to blush.

'Oh god,' Tzivia said, putting her fingers to her forehead. 'What am I agreeing to.'

'To getting your ass fucked by a girl, Tzivia,' Stevie said brightly. 'Trust me, once you get going, it'll be fine.'

***

A little while later, Elaine had been back to wardrobe and Tzivia had joined her. They came out again, Elaine dressed this time in rather sub-gothic gear, Tzivia wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Out of her flowing dress, I could see that Tzivia was pleasantly curvaceous, with rather heavy breasts; Elaine was rangy and slender, and she was visibly more cheerful now she was no longer facing the prospect of being buggered.

Tzivia took off her glasses and put them in a case, which she gave to Stevie. She blinked and squinted around.

'Is this going to be easier if I can hardly see anyone?' she said. Stevie laughed.

'Elaine and Pete will put you where they want you,' she said.

Tzivia looked at Elaine, who smiled at her.

'So we'll do what we discussed,' Tzivia said.

'Yep,' said Elaine.

'Don't be afraid of playing a little rough,' Tzivia said, 'I can take it.'

'Oh, cause I'm such an alpha-female,' Elaine said ruefully.

Stevie came over and gathered the four of us together: Pete, Elaine, Tzivia and myself.

'Now, this is a rape video,' she said, seriously, 'so, two things: it's gotta be intense, but we're not going for horror, okay? You know how this works: you guys,' she said to me and Tzivia, 'are horrified and humiliated, but you're also aroused despite yourselves, yada yada yada.'

'That trope is so lame,' Tzivia murmured.

'But very lucrative,' Stevie said. 'A good trick is, don't look too much like you're trying to escape. In real life you'd be out of the building, but in porn you stay on the couch and you take the punishment.'

'Squirming is good,' Elaine said earnestly. Stevie nodded emphatically.

'Squirming is great. It also keeps your bodies in motion, which looks better on camera. So, Pete, you're taking him,' she said, indicating me, 'and Elaine, you're taking Tzivia.'

'Just for, um, realism,' Tzivia said, looking embarrassed, 'um... Pete, you know, you can use my mouth, and, um, my... my pussy, if it seems right in the moment, but just don't... use my ass, okay?'

'Understood,' Pete said, inclining his head.

'Also,' Stevie said, 'talking is fine, but don't talk too much, because then it makes it less attractive to foreign markets.'

'Are we really hoping to get the Russians interested in this one,' I said. Stevie smirked. She had shown us a grainy, nasty Russian porno of a young couple being 'raped' by another couple, to show us the kind of thing that was expected of us.

And then she indicated the sofa, and the four of us sat down.

***

Tzivia sat next to me, her arm flung about my shoulders, playfully stroking my head as we pretended to make small talk with Pete and Elaine. She was quite buxom, and I thought how unlikely it was that slightly-built Elaine would be able to overpower her.

But after a few minutes of desultory chat, Pete and Elaine went into action.

Elaine pulled me to her and yanked my t-shirt up so as to cover my face. I was supposed to be unconscious for the first part, so I feigned being unable to breathe. The sofa bounced and rocked as I felt Pete struggling with Tzivia: she let out very convincing cries of 'No! Please! No! Oh god!'

I had underestimated how surprisingly strong Elaine was. She wasn't skinny, she had a lithe dancer's body, and after a while I stopped squirming and let myself go limp. The sofa was still shaking from Pete's assault of Tzivia, and I heard her voice grow more desperate as I heard the sound of cloth sliding against skin. I guessed Pete was getting Tzivia's clothes off, and was only sorry that I couldn't see it.

I saw it later; first he pulled up her shirt, uncovering her boobs in her bra, then when Elaine had rendered me 'unconscious' she turned to helping Pete, and pulled Tzivia's shirt over her head, and unclipped her bra. Tzivia struggled, panic in her face, and then Pete had opened her jeans and was sliding them over her hips.

I felt the t-shirt being pulled off me, then I was rolled onto my stomach so I was kneeling on the floor, my face down on the sofa, and Elaine reached around the front of me and opened my own jeans. She cuffed my wrists behind my back and then pulled my jeans down over my hips and off. I kept my eyes shut.

'AAAaaahh!' Tzivia cried, 'OH god! NO!' She gave a very believable cry of horror and disgust, which turned into repeated moans. Pete had got her panties off, and she was now on her back on the sofa, with him fucking her, holding her down by the wrists. Her eyes were shut and she was whimpering 'No! No!' repeatedly.

I felt Elaine slide my boxers down my hips, stripping me naked. That was it, Pete and Elaine had stripped the 'straight' couple naked, and they were fucking Tzivia while I lay there, unconscious, unable to defend her.

Tzivia's curvy, ample body jiggled as Pete pumped into her, and she grimaced and whimpered with horror as her tits were massaged by Elaine, who had taken off her shorts and was now wearing a strap-on over her black briefs. Then I heard Tzivia's moans rise in urgency and then grow muffled: 'MMMMM! MMMMMM!'

Elaine had turned around and was sitting on Tzivia's face, making her ever more helpless. I lay there, pretending to be unconscious.

But then the couch heaved, and I felt movement, and then I was hauled up so that I was lying on it, face down, next to Tzivia's naked body, face up next to me. Tzivia whimpered 'Oh god, please...' and I pretended to be still unconscious, but then I felt Pete shoving his finger in my ass and I mimed coming around and moaning. Pete was kneeling behind me and finger-fucking me, and I gasped 'Oh, god, no, please, don't...' but then he pushed my face into the sofa fabric, and I felt lube being smeared between the cheeks of my bum.

'UUUNNHH!' Tzivia gasped, and from Elaine's regular panting, I guessed that Elaine was now fucking Tzivia, who was still immobilised, naked, next to her man, who was about to be raped by her former assailant.

And then I felt Pete pushing his cock between my buttocks and I let out a muffled scream of humiliation as he came up against my slippery anus, and entered it.

I felt him fill me up, for the second time that day. He was very good. I squirmed and made muffled screams as he buggered me, as Tzivia, her face close to mine, gasped and whimpered and begged Elaine to stop.

I felt a piece of cloth being tied over my eyes, blindfolding me, and then the couch shifted as Tzivia was rolled onto her belly, her face coming up against mine--I could feel her warm breath on my cheek, smelling of coffee, and her desperate gasping was right in my ear.

'Unh!' she moaned, 'what are you...'

Her face rubbed against mine and I could feel that she, too had been blindfolded.

Pete let go the pressure on my head, and I raised it and gasped 'Oh god, please...' in a high-pitched whimper.

'Oh, no...' Tzivia moaned, her voice full of dread, and then she let out a squeal of 'UUUIIiinnnhh! Oh, GOD!', and I guessed that that was the sound of Elaine penetrating her arse.

After that, it wasn't difficult to just sink into the sensation of it: me, naked and prone on the sofa, Pete rooting in my arse; Tzivia next to me, also naked, her face close to mine, likewise being rhythmically sodomised by Elaine. We were barely even acting anymore, more reacting.

Our rhythmic moaning wasn't perfectly in sync, but it made it easier to be in the moment, to be authentically used and taken over and powerless to resist being violated. Tzivia had come to set that morning expecting to observe and record with her cool anthropological gaze, and now it was just before lunch and she was face-down, naked, blindfolded and being sodomised next to me. You can't keep your dignity in a situation like that.

There was a hiccupping quality to her gasps that was either very convincing or genuinely on the edge of distress, and although I could hardly move, I managed to gently rub my cheek against hers, a small gesture of companionship, to let her know I was in this too. Then a hand clasped my shoulder and I realised it was hers, responding to me, willing me to get through this.

Pete's cock was deep in my arse and it was luxurious, the feeling of being occupied and pierced--and there was the added, poignant knowledge that it was all being recorded, that I, the inoffensive student, and Tzivia the calm and immaculate anthropology post-grad, were now just two pieces of meat, naked and blindfolded and getting our asses fucked in the name of entertainment.

Of course, there was an element of play to all this: if either one of us had genuinely wanted to stop the scene, Stevie had given us safe words to say (mine was 'artichoke') and Pete and Elaine had instructions to disengage and ask us if we were okay. But Tzivia had her promise that she'd made, to do this for Elaine so that Elaine wouldn't have to be the one getting stripped and held down and ass-fucked, and I had my obligation to the Big Guy, to do what he wanted me to do.

Tzivia was making little choked gasps, as if every thrust that Elaine made into her arse was another affront to her dignity. I heard my own moans getting higher- and higher-pitched, and I knew that I wasn't far away from coming, and I wondered if I was even allowed to do that.

Pete solved that problem for me. He moved backwards and got off me, then hauled me up so I was kneeling on the sofa, and entered me again (making me whimper), and then he wrapped one arm around my chest and clamped his hand on my face, and grabbed my cock with the other hand, and jerked me off.

I heard Tzivia gasping as Elaine continued to ass-fuck her, but Pete pulling me up and using me like this made me helpless, and within a couple of minutes I felt my orgasm build, and then I was coming.

And Tzivia made sputtering whimpers of disgust, because of course, Pete had made me come over her face.

I felt him spurting inside me and let out a half-sob. Elaine let out a long gasp and a deep sigh, and then the couch was still for a moment. The only sound was Tzivia's shuddering breathing and quiet whimpers.

Pete slowly withdrew his cock from my arse, and then he let me flop down on top of Tzivia's sweaty, naked body. That didn't satisfy them, so they arranged us so that I was lying face down on top of her, my face over her crotch, my sticky genitals pressed into her face. She shuddered.

Then we felt Pete and Elaine leave the couch.

There was a long pause as Tzivia and I lay there, naked, 69ing, although we were too wrung out to actually perform.

Then Stevie cried 'Cut!'

I rolled off Tzivia and found the toggled on my handcuffs, and removed them. The crew applauded, only semi-ironically. I reached up and took off my blindfold.