Sexual Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitrick didn't flinch when I told him that. He sat back and said, "Doctor for five thousand an hour I'll expect miracles."

"Mr. Kitrick, I will have to see Derrick for much more than an hour at a time. I expect that I'll have him for three to five hours at a time. He is not going to give up his neuroses easily. I was surprised that he agreed to cleaning up at all today, frankly I expect that he will not clean up or change his clothes at all. I will have to discipline him when he comes to me again. Do you consent to my disciplining your son?"

Kitrick nodded. "Yes but I hope you won't whip the boy."

I softened up a little and gave Kitrick my most winning smile. "I don't use physical violence on patients sir. I'll use his own neuroses against him. He will not be whipped or chained in anyway."

Kitrick nodded and smiled an evil little smile at me. "I'll tell you what Doctor Peters, I'll give you a check for $20,000 today as a retainer and you come back and tell me how he is progressing after I get back from Brazil. We will discuss your fees then."

I nodded and said, "That will be satisfactory."

Kitrick pushed a button on his phone and said, "Gloria, have a check made out to Doctor Peters for $20,000 and give it to her before she leaves. He stood and shook my hand. "Thank you, Doctor Peters, for coming to see me. I hope you can do Derrick some good. If he does clean up and start changing his clothes, I'd say it would be a miracle. Gloria will have your retainer for you before you leave. Now if you ladies will excuse me I need to get back to work."

Marsha said little as we waited for Gloria to write out the check and make her journal entry. Gloria handed me the check and smiled a little as I took it from her fingers.

Marsha and I walked out and had started the car before she burst out laughing. "Oh Karen I almost pissed my panties when you said five grand a session."

I smiled at her. "I had him when I told him that Derrick was going to clean up. Didn't you see the way the old goat's eyes crinkled a bit?"

Marsha laughed. "I'd say you owe me a drink now. How about we go see if Robert is still on duty?" She glanced at her watch. "He'll be getting off soon and we can give him his Thursday treatment. I really need a treatment."

I smiled at her. "You said WE can give him his treatment? Are you passing me another client?"

"No!" she said and glanced over at me smiling. "No, I'll keep him, but it has been a long time since we shared a cock. And he has the nicest cock in Christendom. It's smooth and not too big but he does know how to use it."

I had Marsha stop by a branch of my bank and deposited the check at the drive thru teller on our way back to the fern bar.

Robert was still on duty and smiled at us when we were seated in his section. "Good Evening Dr. Feingold. I'm surprised to see you here this evening. What can I get for you?"

Marsha smiled and said, "Robert I wanted you to meet Doctor Karen Peters. Karen is just up from San Francisco and I thought she might help me with your treatment tonight."

Robert who was tall and dark smiled at me. "Nice to meet you, Doctor Peters." He looked at Marsha, leaned down to her and said, "Oh Marsha, do I have to have a treatment tonight? There is a lovely tall gentleman at the bar and I was going to give him a… a treatment."

The way Robert said 'treatment' left no doubt in my mind what he meant either time he said it. I looked at the gentleman he indicated and was surprised to see Albert leaning against the bar.

Marsha had her back to the bar and she turned slowly, trying to make out who Robert was talking about. She gasped and turned back to me and winked.

I smiled at her. "Robert do you know your friend's name yet?"

Robert looked at me with some disdain. "Of course I know his name. It's Dick, Dick Rampant. I've known him for months and months."

I smiled at Robert. "I'm sorry if I offended you, Robert. Perhaps if you asked your friend to join us we could all get some, ah some 'treatment'. Just don't tell him we are here until he agrees. That way no one gets embarrassed."

Robert looked at me curiously then smiled and leaned down to my ear and whispered, "He is nice isn't he? I know he's Bi and I think for you, Doctor Peters, he'd agree."

I patted Robert's cheek. "Our names are Cherry and Gwen, Robert," I said, indicating Marsha and myself. "Don't tell him we are doctors, okay? It puts some people off."

Robert stood and grinned at me. "So what can I get you, Cherry?" he said looking at 'Cherry'.

Marsha smiled and said, "A double Beefeaters Martini, extra olive."

"And you Gwen?" Robert asked smirking a little.

"A double Jameson's and soda, with a twist, Robert."

Robert smiled and made his way to the bar. Marsha grinned at me. "You had your eyes on Alb… Dick when you saw him in the office, didn't you?"

I grinned and said, "Perhaps we can turn two gays straight tonight"

Marsha laughed and said, "I doubt it Gwen. But I'd like to see what he has in his package." She giggled and grinned at me. "Dick Rampant, what a street name," she said and laughed again.

Robert came back with our drinks and sat them before us. He leaned down and said, "Dick is amenable but wants to meet you before agreeing."

'Cherry' giggled and said, "Let me go to the ladies room then you bring Dick over to introduce him to Gwen, Robert."

Robert looked at her funny and asked, "Why?"

I sipped my drink and looked up at him. "Woman's prerogative, she wants to take the pins out of her hair."

Robert still looked puzzled but nodded. "Okay, I have to make a pass around my section. I'll give you a couple of minutes."

Marsha giggled as Robert left to cruise around his section. "Take off your jacket Karen and sit over here in the dark so he won't see your face until you look up." She reached out and blew the candle on the table out.

Marsha took her purse with her to the restroom and I swapped chairs with her. I removed my mandarin collar jacket and realized I had only a lacy teddy on under it. The teddy was cut very low and I was showing quite a bit more cleavage than I normally would. I grinned to myself and pushed my breasts up a little. The section we were in was pretty dark. I unpinned and spread my luxuriously curly hair out over my shoulders.

I sat there in anticipation and felt my nipples react to the cool air in the room. I shivered a little, not all of it from the temperature, some from the thought of Albert, or rather Dick, and his tall strong looking body. I hadn't had a man for more than six months and I was frankly anxious. I started deep breathing and constricting my pubococcygeus muscle as my friend Dr. Kristi O'Neill suggested in her book "Great Sex, Love and Pleasure".

I saw Marsha hiding behind a large fern watching and waving to me that they were coming. I looked down and hid my face and saw Robert's feet and legs as he came up to the table.

"Gwen, I'd like you to meet Dick Rampant,"

I kept my head down as I turned and lifted my cleavage taking in a deep breath before I raised my eyes to Dick's face. The randy bastard wasn't looking at my face at all when he extended his hand.

"I'm very pleased to meet you Gwen," he said, staring at my cleavage.

I dropped my voice a little and said in a sultry tone, "I'm so happy to meet you, Dick."

He took my hand. Still staring at my tits, he leaned down and kissed my fingers then looked into my eyes. His face showed his confusion for a second, he glanced up at Robert then back at me and said, "Ah-bid, Ah-bid," or something like that as he began to put together where he had last seen me.

"Please Dick, sit and talk to me. Cherry will be back in a moment. Robert, would you get us another round." I gave him my best smile and patted the seat next to me. "Please sit, Dick. You're giving me a kink in my neck."

Albert sat down and just stared at me. Sometimes his eyes came all the way up to my chin as he took in the lacy teddy and, dare I say it, my heaving bosom.

Robert ran off to get the drinks and Albert finally looked into my eyes and said, "I didn't expect you to be in a place like this."

I picked up my drink and sipped it coolly. A drop of condensation fell and landed between my breasts and made me shiver. Albert's eyes followed the drop as it hit my breast and trickled down between them. I smiled at him and said, "I could say the same for you," as I reached up and wiped up the errant droplet with my finger.

Albert's eyes followed my finger as it slid between my breasts and then I raised it to lick the drop slowly off my finger tip. "Oh, it was so cold when it went down, but now it is so, so very warm," I said grinning at him.

The shock on Albert's face was beginning to wear off and he smiled at me. He had nice teeth, a nice smooth chin and dark eyes. He looked a little younger tonight. He had changed out of his uniform. Now he wore a tight black tee shirt, which showed off his manly chest and a very rippled belly, under a black leather jacket. His trousers were a light tan and I had noticed he was wearing alligator shoes without socks.

"Doc… er, Gwen, What's a nice girl like you doing in a cock pit like this?" He realized what he said and flinched a little,

I put my hand on his and stroked his fingers, "What was it you called this place, a cock pit?" I laughed and leaned in so he could smell me, that is if my perfume I'd put on this morning was still working. "I like that term it's so, so very precisely descriptive, don't you think?"

He looked around him at all the stylishly trendy men that just oozed homosexuality and blushed a bit. "I don't come in here much," he lied unconvincingly.

I patted his hand and said with a grin, "No, no of course you don't. I imagine you just came in here to see your brother Robert, didn't you?"

His head flashed a look over to where Robert was taking an order from a very stylishly dressed little bum rustler that giggled girlishly and I saw his brain shifting gears. "Yes, yes, I just came in to see him."

"Well," I said, "I wouldn't have come in here at all except that Cherry brought me in." I sipped my drink and watched as he tried to figure out what the hell Robert had told me about him. I was thinking about him and doing Dr. Kristi's exercises, breathing deeply and slowly while my mantra played behind my conscious mind. "Hot Vagina, Hot Vagina, Smooth penis."

Marsha slipped up beside Albert as he sipped his drink, looking at my chest and tried to regain his composure. She had evidently removed her bra in the restroom and removed her jacket as well, holding it folded over her arm. Her large dark nipples were pleasantly exposed through the white silk blouse she wore. The cool air in the bar had caused her nipples to make little tents in the light fabric.

"Oh and here she is now. Cherry, meet Dick Rampant," I said. Albert's eyes swung to his right and stared right at the level of her prominent nipples. He froze and stared for just more than an appropriate amount of time before his eyes lifted and he saw 'Cherry's' face.

"How do you do, Mr. Rampant, or may I call you, Dick?" She laughed as his eyes flashed down to her nipples and then up to her face then back down to her nipples which she pressed very close to his lips while she took a deep breath. Marsha was so small that her B cups seem very large on her small frame and she took pride in the fact that at forty four they were still firm and tight as a twenty-year-old's.

Albert, the gentleman, started to stand up but 'Cherry' pressed him back down with a hand on his broad shoulder. "Oh, don't stand up, Dick, you're so tall I wouldn't be able to see your nice eyes," she said and bounced herself on her heels a little to make her nipples bob up and down a little, and Albert's eyes went up and down with them. She sat and took his hand. "I'm pleasantly surprised to see you here."

I quickly added, "Dick was just telling me he only came in here to see Robert, his brother," hoping Marsha would go along with the gag.

To her credit, Marsha, or rather Cherry smiled and fondled his big strong hand in her dainty ones. "Oh. I didn't know he had a brother." She looked up into Dick's face and said, "Your mother must have had you a long time apart. Robert must be twenty years younger than you are. Am I wrong?"

Dick surprised me when he quickly said, "Well Robert is from my father's second wife. She was a good deal younger than my mother." He turned to me and said, "My mother died, poor woman, when I was fourteen. Father was widowed for five long years before he remarried again."

"Oh how terrible," I said, "to loose your mother at such an important point of your life. I wanted to keep him off balance and kicked Marsha under the table.

She winked at me and said, "Oh I agree. Just when you were finding you own sexuality and to have you mother leave you at such a time. You must have been devastated."

Dick sipped his drink and then drained it down to the ice cubes. He hung his head and said, "I really missed her and when I graduated from high school I joined the Army to get away from my father's grief."

Robert showed up and put down a round of drinks. I took advantage of the interruption and picked up my jacket and purse. "Will you excuse me, I'll go powder my nose." I followed Robert as he took his tray back to the bar.

"Robert," I said quietly and pulled him behind a large fern.

He looked at me and said, "My Gwen you almost had me switching sides when I saw you in that teddy. I think you got Dick's attention."

I grinned and put my jacket on. "We are playing a little gag on Dick. I got him to say that he just came in to see you, his brother. Go with it won't you?"

Robert looked at me curiously and said, "I don't have a brother." He looked back at Dick and smiled, "Oh I see…" he turned to me and said, "I don't know Gwen, Dick has been awfully nice to me in the past."

I smiled and rubbed my breast on his arm. " Robert, there's a hundred dollar tip in it for you."

Robert looked down at my breast rubbing his bare arm and smiled at me. "Okay."

"Now he will probably come and try to talk to you in a minute or two. You know, to get you to go along with him. Just reluctantly agree, Okay?" I rubbed my stiff nipple on his arm again.

Robert looked down at my cleavage and then up into my eyes. "Gwen, I do believe that you're tempting me to switch teams."

I kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "I'll give you a little more than temptation if you play along."

Robert, bless his little homo-heart blushed, and nodded. "Okay, but just to see how you are going to play the game."

I kissed his cheek again, smiled and said, "It will be a fun game, I assure you."

I went into the ladies room and took a pee. I had almost pee'd my pants when Cherry had flashed her boobs at Albert/Dick and his face showed confusion, lust and surprise. I giggled at the thought and then I thought about how to make his "brother" slip up even more confusing for him as I freshened my lipstick and applied a little perfume between my breasts and behind my ears. I took the time to brush and tidy up my hair. It was a little longer than shoulder length and I had just been to the salon yesterday, so it was still nice. I smiled in the mirror and decided how to add to Dick's confusion and make him dig an even deeper hole for himself. I giggled to myself as I left the ladies room and made my way back to the table.

Dick and Cherry were talking softly and as I came up to the table Cherry laughed. She looked up at me and said, "Dick was just telling me about growing up in Kentucky. He grew up in Louisville."

"Did you now," I said and sat down. He looked at me and frowned slightly as I had put the jacket back on and though I hadn't buttoned it, it was covering up my cleavage a good deal.

"Yes, I worked in the bat factory in high school and that's how I got the nick name Slugger."

I gave him a slightly puzzled look and said, "I thought bats were born like other mammals."

He looked confused and then he laughed. "No, no. Baseball bats, they make them in Louisville. Haven't you ever heard of the 'Louisville Slugger', I thought everyone had?"

I smiled at him and patted his hand. "Of course, baseball bats. Silly me."

He sipped his drink and then looked at me grinning. "You were just pulling my leg, weren't you?"

I looked at him and sipped my whiskey, then smiled at him and Marsha laughed. "Yes," I confessed. "You'll find I do that a lot." I leaned toward him and when he put his ear to my lips I whispered, "That is not all of you I hope to pull tonight."

He was smiling as he sat back in his chair. I was smiling when he shifted in his chair and had to put his hand below the table to adjust his erection a little.

Cherry was wobbling in her chair and I saw that she had finished her second double already. As small as she was she had a hard time holding her liquor. "Cherry dear I think we should eat something or you going to get awfully drunk," I said.

She grinned and giggled, "Too late, I'm drunk now," and giggled again as she pulled Dick's arm to her. I think she put his hand on her knee, or perhaps someplace else that made him blush a bit and smile a lot.

I waved at Robert and he came over. "Robert, can we get something to eat, poor Cherry is getting too drunk."

Robert smiled at her and she waved at him with her fingertips and giggled again. "I'll bring you some 'Brie en crut', I'm afraid it's the only thing I can recommend." He leaned down and whispered to me, "I get off in a half an hour and we can go down the street to the Bradford Hotel, they have a discreet little dining room and very nice food. I'm not supposed to mingle with the patrons on the premises so that's what I'd suggest."

"That would be fine Robert, thank you," I said.

Robert winked at Cherry and left.

"Have you ever been to the Bradford?" I asked Dick.

"Not for dinner," he said.

From the way he said that and his body language I surmised he had been there with Robert and food wasn't on their minds. I made small talk and teased Dick some more. He took it in good humor and when I put his hand on my knee and gave him a pouty face he smiled and squeezed my knee but was circumspect enough to not take it further.

Robert brought the Brie with little points of toasted bread and a virgin Pina Colada for Cherry. By the time we had eaten the bread and cheese, Cherry had finished the drink and she was moderately sober. Robert came by to clear the table and said he'd meet us out side as soon as he changed into his street clothes.

Dick was gentleman enough to take the check, so I slipped the C-note into Robert's apron and groped his groin a little. A girl has to have some fun.

Dick helped Cherry into her jacket and we went out front to wait for Robert. It was only a little after seven so there was a bit of foot traffic on the street. Robert joined us wearing a nice cashmere jacket over a black silk shit and tie with dark slacks.

Robert took Marsha on his arm and led the way down the street. Albert offered me his strong arm. I took it and we followed Robert and Marsha two blocks and a little more. I wondered when Robert passed up the Hotel entrance and then realized that the Dinning room had a separate entrance on the side of the building. We walked down into the basement and Robert opened the door and let us into a very dimly lit entry.

The entry way was lit by a spotlight over a pedestal at the side of a red draped arch way. A few seconds after the outer door closed a small man appeared and he smiled thinly under a pencil thin mustache. "May I help you, Robert?" he asked in a thick French accent, pronouncing Robert as "Ro-Bare." I disliked him, I decided. His tuxedo was cut very tight and he was short and dark. His hair was almost lacquered to his head and his cologne was pungent.