Sexwork in Space

Story Info
Aera and Janine are Sexworkers on the space station.
3k words
4.24
2.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been assigned sexwork after high school post-graduation aptitude testing. Aera was given every advantage. By 2050 Genetic modification had become a commonplace thing. Subsequently Aera's figure, which would have been incredibly appealing in any case, was nothing short of perfection. Of Korean descent, she had high firm breasts, straight honey brown hair. A slender waist atop a perfect ass, she was nothing short of delicious.

With the elimination of all STD's, the cultural stigmas against sexwork had all but disappeared, and the jobs had become integrated into the very fabric of global society. And while physical perfection was a key part of what made a good Service Girl, it was really the less tangible talents that made the top tier gals really stand out. Aera was lucky enough to possess those talents generously.

The job was prime tier. Six months on the space station with 4 other girls, six months off. There was always some turnover, but Janine had arrived when Aera had pulled her second trick, and they'd become lovers. So, it was six months on the job in the space station, six months living planet-side in a lake house making love to Janine every day. There were certainly worse ways to live.

Janine was a stunning redhead, at around five foot seven she was a couple inches taller than Aera. Like Aera she'd gone through genetic augmentation therapy and was absolutely jacked. Also, like Aera she was consummately talented at her profession. For both of them, it had pretty much been love at first sight.

Aera actually loved her job. The thrill of travelling off-planet. A professional class clientele. They gave her neuro-optimized supplements that enhanced her arousal, not that she really needed that. Spacers were a horny bunch, and she'd generally tended to ten to a dozen clients a day, both male and female. Everyone knew about her and Janine, and some of the officers liked to be entertained by them together, which the girls considered a treat. Kind of mixing business with pleasure.

Such was the case when she and Janine had been asked to report to the Captain's cabin. The Captain was a naturally athletic man with an appetite for threesomes that never left the girls wanting. And Aera soon was in the familiar position of being on her back beneath Janine while Captain Samson ploughed her enthusiastically doggy style with his considerable tool.

Aera alternated between Janine's clit and licking the Captain's shaft. Janine tried to return the favor but the sensation was too overwhelming for her to be able to concentrate, and mostly she just rested her face in Aera's moist pussy, while she shuddered in orgasm. Aera could feel Janine's perfect globes press into her every time she'd arch her back to cum. This was something they'd done enough times now to have it figured out.

The pace of the Captain's balls slapping into the bridge of her nose told Aera that he was close to cumming. The only question was where? Sometimes he'd cum in Janine's pussy, sometimes he'd pull out and shoot on her ass, sometimes he'd pull out and stuff it down Aera's throat. It was Janine's pussy this time, and he grunted happily as he dosed her good.

Aera remained in position, cleaning his cock with her tongue as he withdrew, and then burying her face into Janine's gaping pussy to get every drop of his spunk, until she too was cleaned and cumming.

The three of them cuddled afterwards, the girls making out seductively, which in short order had the Captain ready for round two. Aera took him cowgirl style, Janine straddling his face. Aera love this, because they could kiss and rub their tits together, and play with them. The Captain had good oral skills and soon had Janine cumming again. Aera always loved the look Janine would get as she'd start to orgasm, softly sighing, eyes half closed, her lips slightly apart. Aera didn't consciously do it, but her thrusts on the captain's cock intensified as a result of seeing her like that.

A few minutes later with Janine quivering in her arms, their tongues in each other's mouths, Captain Samson juiced in Aera's pussy. Janine wasted no time cleaning them with her tongue while she finished herself off with her hand between her legs.

"Thank you, ladies. As always, superb service." The Captain complimented.

"Our pleasure as well, Sir." They replied, as they pulled their jumpsuits back on.

"Ah, before you go. What do you think of the new girl?" He asked.

"We really haven't had much of a chance to get to know her." Janine said.

"Well make an effort and report back, when you get a chance." He suggested.

"Will do." Aera agreed.

Pari had arrived on the transport shuttle the previous week. A gorgeous woman from India, her dark skin and long black hair gave her an exotic cast that had drawn a bit of buzz. That said, she'd kept to herself mostly, but seemed to do a good job otherwise. New to the trade she was ranked at Sexworker Fourth Class, but Aera had no doubt she'd rise through the ranks quickly to where Janine and she were at Sexworker Master Class. Everybody had to start somewhere.

Aera ran into her in the shower the following day. Pari's body was amazing, and Aera couldn't help but get a bit tingly looking at her.

"How are you liking it here, so far?" She asked.

"It's nice. The people have been really friendly towards me." Pari answered with just a hint of an accent.

"Yes, generally speaking that's the case. Just, if you need anything, you can come to me or Janine. We've been here the longest." Aera offered.

"Yes, I heard. You two are a couple?" Pari asked.

"Going on five years now, yes." Aera said.

"You both are very beautiful." Pari said. "I hope we get to work together." She added with a playful grin.

"I look forward to it, Pari." Aera replied seductively. She thought she saw the girl shiver ever so slightly.

Aera had reported to the Captain.

"She's nice. I saw her in the shower. Nice body, indeed! Seems to have her head in the right place. Talked to a couple of her clients so far. I think she'll do well here." Aera said.

"Very well. That will be all. Thanks." He'd said.

Aera ran into Pari on the way back to their quarters.

"The Captain has just asked for me." She gushed to Aera as she passed by.

My, that hadn't taken long Aera thought to herself barely suppressing a grin. "Have fun!" she said.

The five girls were having a little celebration. Tessa's trick was ending in a couple weeks, and Pari had gotten promoted to Sexworker Third class. They'd booked one of the recreation rooms and threw a little five-way orgy. Three solid hours of pussy and tits rubbing together. All the toys were out and they had a cake as well.

Aera watched as Tessa and Pari had paired off and were going at it hammers and tongs with each other, Tessa riding Pari's face for all she was worth. Janine was watching too, playing with Aera's clit. Gussie was playing with Janine's tits from behind. It was the first time they'd really seen Pari in action, and the three girls whispered to each other that they really looked forward to getting a piece of that real soon.

Tessa giggled as they sat around afterwards eating cake, saying that she was kinda sorry that her trick was up, looking smolderingly at Pari. Pari replied that once she was planet-side maybe a visit might be in order. Later that night, on her way to Janine's room, Aera heard them going at it again in Tessa's room. Gussie was on watch that night and had a pretty full dance card. Just the way she liked it.

Two weeks later Tessa and Pari hugged tearfully as the transport shuttle docked. Ginny was Tessa's replacement, an attractive Black woman with a personal intensity and kind eyes.

Aera had just finished with a client. One of the IT managers, an older Chinese woman who was drawn to Aera's Asian features, she was one of her more regular bookings. They had just kissed goodbye when Pari showed up at the door to the sex room.

"Can I talk to you a minute?" she asked.

"Sure, but I have another client in twenty minutes or so, and I have to tidy up and change out the sheets. Li is a bit of a squirter." Aera replied.

"Oh, here." Pari started to help. "You and Janine. Your schedules are always the same...together?"

"Yes. It was a special request. Why do you ask?" Aera wondered.

"Tessa... and me. I miss her so." Pari frowned. "It's frustrating. The calls. The waiting. I don't want it to affect my job performance, but it's a distraction."

"No, you're just in love." Aera corrected.

"Yeah, you hit the nail on the head there." Pari admitted. "So how did you get them to..."

"Take it up with Command HR. There's a woman, one of Janine's regulars. Jamela is her name. She managed the process for us. Would do the same with you too, I'd bank." Aera said.

"You're the best, Aera. I'll get in touch with her." Pari said, leaning in to give her a sensual kiss, that lingered, full of promises.

Wow! Aera thought as she messaged her next client that the room was ready. Ten minutes ahead of schedule. That just meant ten more minutes of fun. Barry was in for a treat.

Two nights later Pari, snuck into Janine's room, knowing that Aera would be there as well. Naked, she crawled into bed with the couple who had been fast asleep in each other's arms.

"I just wanted to say thank you to you guys. From Tessa and me." She did the kiss thing again. God she was good at that. It seem like less than a minute before she had her face buried between Janine's quivering thighs. Holding both their hands as she outdid herself in the orgasm giving department. Aera wanted a taste of her, and Janine urged them on.

There was always something special when a sexworker would fuck another sexworker. It was understood that this was not something that they were contractually or professionally obligated to do. Yes it bore a strong resemblance to that, but these unions were voluntary, and therefore steeped in passion. When Pari thanked them, it was with every fiber of her being, and they knew and appreciated that. Plus, she was engineered for sex and was throwing a full-on broadside their way.

The watch rolled around to find the three of them asleep in Janine's bed. It had been, at times, a tag team match, at other times a triad of exploration. Tessa was a lucky girl if she was going to get hitched to this... but she was back on watch and a couple of guys from engineering wanted her to pull a little train with them. They'd been so cute when they asked, shyly. First timers aboard. This was going to be fun.

Pari and Janine were asleep, wrapped around each other. Pari snoring a bit, some drool running from the corner of her mouth. She was so cute. Janine kind of blanketed her with her body. Based on the previous evening's gymnastics, they both deserved a good rest.

Pari was a regular visitor in their room after that. The three of them became kind of a space station legend. Always first rate in bed with the clients, who knew as well that there was a place that the three went to together, that was like a secret room, hidden away and not to be accessed by them.

Pari was lonely without Tessa. Aera and Janine did their best to make her feel that the wait would be worth it. And the day that the transport shuttle arrived and Aera and Janine's trick was done, was a rough patch for all three of them. Pari would have a couple more months, and two new girls coming aboard.

It did not go well.

Pari would message them. Tessa would as well. They actually had a calendar set up counting down to the days when the girls would be reunited.

Pari had shown up on their doorstep in the lake house crying. Tessa was pregnant. Married. Fuck. She spent the next couple months oscillating between being despondent and being irrationally horny. Aera and Janine accommodated both extremes.

The three of them lay together, under the stars. Under bright points of light one of which they'd be returning to work in a couple of months.

"Pari, you okay?" Janine had asked.

"I dunno. I thought what Tessa and I had...I was ready to spend the rest of my life with her." She'd spilled.

"Oh, Pari..." Aera consoled taking the girl in her arms. "Come here."

The next few weeks were a blur of sex and bonding, and eventually love.

Tessa, had been Tessa. Passionate, but with the attention span of a gnat. Pari had totally broken down as she was head over heels in love for the first time in her life, and Aera and Janine put her back together, brick by brick. Orgasm by orgasm. It had arguably been the best thing that either of them had done other than to fall in love with each other.

It had taken a lot of leverage, but they'd gotten Pari's schedule changed to coincide with their next trick.

Pari had become stronger. So, by the time they were back aboard, she was back in the groove and as awesome as ever. Aera and Janine had kind of made a nest for them in what had been Janine's quarters. Moving their beds in and pushing them together so that they could sleep as they'd become accustomed to in the lake house.

In off watch hours they'd make love, growing closer until it was hard for any of the three to imagine life without the other two.

Captain Samson's assignment had ended, and Captain Baird, a big bear of a man had replaced him. A man of great appetites, it was not uncommon for 'the trio' as they'd come to be known to be summoned to the captains quarters on a fairly regular basis. Sometimes with one or two of the other officers in attendance as well. It was always a wonderful time. Kind of like a Ball or a Cotillion, only with lots of sperm.

Aera wasn't sure if it was just the way Pari was, or whether it was due to the kindness that they'd shown her but she was fiercely loyal to them both. Toward the end of their trick, Tessa had tried to get back in touch with her. Married life was not going well, and now with a kid on the way, there really wasn't a good path to getting her old job back. What her expectations were of Pari were unclear at best, but Pari wasn't having any of it.

Pari had gotten another promotion by the time their trick had ended. What with the pay increase, and the bonuses for space service, she could afford to live comfortably on her own if she wished. She chose to stay with Aera and Janine, however. It went without saying. Spending days and nights planet-side making love to each other, none of the three could recall ever being so happy.

But the day Tessa showed up on their doorstep, baby in her arms. Pleading for Pari to reconsider, had not been one of their better days.

"What part of we're through, don't you understand?" Pari shouted.

"C'mon baby, everyone makes a mistake now and again." Tessa replied.

"You cheated on me! Worse, you were telling me you loved me even after you were married. How do you think I felt when I found that out?" Pari spat at her.

"I did love you. I do. I wasn't lying about that! We could still..." Tessa began.

"No. We can't... I can't. What you did was beyond wrong, it was selfish." Pari accused. "Does your husband even know you're here?"

Tessa looked down blushing deeply.

"Okay, that's a no..." Pari said bitterly.

Aera could see the tears well up in Tessa's eyes as she finally arrived at the realization that she'd terminally screwed herself, both with Pari and with the Service. Pari just looked at her coldly for a second or two before turning on her heels and heading back into the house. Not even a goodbye.

When Tessa was gone, Aera went back in as well finding Pari in Janine's arms shaking like a leaf and sobbing into her neck. There were no words. There didn't need to be. Aera went to them and wrapped Pari in an embrace, making a Pari sandwich. They remained there for some time until Pari finally began to calm down.

Janine had taken Pari's face in her hands and was kissing her hard. Aera from behind began massaging Pari's perfect breasts, tugging gently on her nipples, just the way she liked. Aera gently removed all of Pari's clothes, then Janine's, then her own, never breaking stride as their three way embrace kindled into flames.

Entwined in a three way kiss, their tongues danced together with a passion that soothed away the pain, replacing it with the glow of love and true appreciation. Moving into the bedroom they fell upon the mattress with an united purpose. Aera's mouth on Pari's pussy, she could feel her yield. The sounds of Janine's mouth on Pari's breasts, and the change which befell them all as tears of pain turned to tears of pleasure.

Long into the evening it had lasted. Aera and Janine intentionally exhausting Pari physically... sexually. They were creatures built for this purpose. Champions at what they did. And in the moments before sleep Pari found she was smiling, wedged between her lovers. At home as always, and as it always would be, enfolded in their embrace. Where she was meant to be.