SEXXX Ep. 01

Story Info
Pro-style women's wrestling with a sexy twist!
6.5k words
4
9.5k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"LADIES AND GENTLEMENT WELCOME TO THE INAUGURAL EPISODE OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT XXX!!" An aging white-haired announcer grips his microphone excitedly. "My name is Murray Alders and together with my broadcast partner Lance Hardstyle, we are thrilled to be bringing you this unbelievable...and sexy...in-ring action!"

"That's right Mur-man!" shouts a bearded man stepping up beside the older announcer, he's wearing a tie-dyed tank top and a bright pink fedora. "S-E-triple X has the hottest divas, the meanest knockouts and the sexiest superstars in professional wrestling! And ya know what...?" Lance turns, flexing one very muscular arm. "They all want to know just how HARD my STYLE is! Yahahaha!"

"I highly doubt that!" Alders replies, shaking his head. "Most of these ladies have at least a little class!"

"Ha! We'll see how long that lasts!" Lance cackles. "This ain't ol' school wrasslin'...S-E-triple X is professional SEX wrestling!"

"Well you may have a point there!" Alders agrees. "These matches can be won by the traditional means of pinfall or submission...but also by forcing your opponent to orgasm in the ring!"

"And don't forget my favorite part!" Lance interrupts. "Competitors receive huge pay window bonuses for stripping their opponents naked." He grins, licking his lips and winking at the camera.

"The women of SEXXX certainly put it all on the line, their competitive pride and in-ring skills, as well as their virtue and their lovely bodies!"

"Well enough of your nonsense, Alders!" Lance shouts. "Let's get on with the sex-ction! Wahaha!"

"That might be the one thing we agree on!" the older announcer says. "Tonight we begin an eight woman tournament to crown the first ever SEXXX Champion! Right now let's go backstage to our lovely broadcast colleague, Alison, who's standing by with one of our amazing competitors!"

Backstage at the interview set, the straight-laced Alison is standing by, her brunette hair is pulled back in a meticulous bun. "Thank you, Murray," she says. "At this time allow me to introduce our first competitor of the evening...Hayley!"

Hayley struts onto the set, a cocky smirk on her beautiful face. Her auburn hair is dyed blonde on the ends. She's wearing red lycra boyshorts and a matching halter top, both tight enough to show off her curvaceous figure. Her shapely legs are sheathed in fishnet stockings and calf-high converse sneakers.

"Thank you, Alison!" Hayley begins. "Can I just tell you it is so A-M-AZING that I am the first superstar to enter the tournament? Because I am also going to become the first SEXXX Champion...which I guess is going to make me the FIRST Lady of Sports Entertainment XXX!!"

"You sure are confident," Alison replies. "For someone still in their rookie year..."

"It's true, I've only been in in-ring competition for the last year," Hayley acknowledges. "But I spent over a year training with the best in the business, and even before that I watched and studied pro wrestling every day...Alison, I have been preparing for this my entire life!"

"I'm not doubting your skills, Hayley!" the brunette responds. "But do you really think you're prepared to take on a veteran powerhouse like The Canadian Saint Alexa Flood?"

"I may not be as strong as Alexa, or have as much experience," the rookie says. "But I'm younger, I'm faster and I way hungrier! The question should be; is she prepared for a superstar like me!?"

"But what about-"

"You know what, Alison," Hayley cuts her off. "Why don't I just head out to that ring, do what I do best and maybe that will answer all your questions!"

Before the brunette can say anymore, Hayley stalks away from the interview set. "I guess we'll take it to the ring," the pretty brunette says. "Murray, Lance...back to you!"

In the arena, a raucous crowd surrounds the ring, buzzing in anticipation. The ring announcer, Jerry Mandela climbs through the ropes and begins his announcement.

"This historic matchup, the very first contest of Sports Entertainment XXX, is scheduled for one fall, and is the opening match of the first round of the SEXXX Championship tournament!! Our first competitor, haling from the Gateway City, Saint Louis, Missouri! Measuring in at 34C-26-35...please welcome, Hayley!"

The auburn-haired rookie makes her way down the ramp amid the sounds of poppy punk rock and the cheers of the crowd. She's pumped and energized, with an undeniable swagger as she enters the ring.

"...And her opponent." The dulcet chords of an electric guitar playing "O' Canada" echo through arena.

At the top of the ramp a beast of a woman appears. She's tall, with a barrel shaped torso and thick, powerful arms. Her face is etched in a scowl and her blonde hair is cropped and spiked in the front. She's wearing bright red wrestling boots, with a red and white leotard sporting the classic Maple leaf design.

"She proudly hales from the Great White North, with measurements 45E-48-46...she's called the Canadian Saint, this is Alexa Flood!"

The announcer makes her introduction as Alexa comes to the ring, and the crowd boos! The big blond pays them no mind, her icy blue eyes remain locked on her rookie opponent. She gets in the ring, and the two women square off in the center.

The match begins as the ref calls for the bell: DING DING!

Hayley is completely unprepared as Alexa charges forward, driving her back into the corner! A heavy forearm smashes the rookie across the face and her shapely legs wobble beneath her.

"Did you think I wouldn't hear those things you were saying backstage?" Alexa snarls. "Am I prepared for you? I've beaten a hundred little skanks just like you!"

Hayley squeals as a knife-edged chop slashes across her breasts! Gasping in pain, she is defenseless as the veteran blasts her with a second.

"Get off!" Hayley groans, shoving the larger woman back and firing a kick at her ample midsection.

Alexa catches her leg easily, hooks her free arm around the girl's slender torso and scoops her into the air for a bodyslam! Hayley's shapely body crashes into the mat and all the air explodes from her lungs! Dazed by the powerful slam, the curvy rookie is a sitting duck as the larger woman lifts a meaty leg and drops it on her.

Hayley rolls away, clutching her throat and choking, struggling to draw the breath she desperately needs after being slammed. Before she can get any room to recover, Alexa grabs her by the hair and hauls her up off the mat. Then the Canadian grabs her top and peels it off!

The crowd goes wild as Hayley's perky breasts are completely exposed! Still on wobbly legs, the humiliated rookie quickly wraps her arms over her chest, trying to cover her pretty pink nipples. However, Alexa pulls her arms out of the way, grabs her breasts and begins fondling them to the delight of the crowd.

Lance: "There it is Mur-man!! Our first set of tits on a SEXXX broadcast! And what a set!"

Alders: "Hayley's a beautiful girl, no question! But she's going to have to find an answer for Flood's power if she want's to advance in the tournament!"

Lance: "I think I just became a Canadi-fan, now I wanna see what's under those red shorts! Come on Alexa!"

No match for the Canadian's strength, Hayley is basically helpless as her tits are jiggled and squeezed in the middle of the ring. Her nipples harden between Alexa's fingers. Feeling the stiff little nubs, Alexa pinches them viciously, making the rookie squeal in pain.

Desperate to get free, Hayley rears back and throws her elbow at Alexa's face. The large woman takes the blow and merely grins. She releases the girl's perky tits, sliding her thick arms up and around her neck. Interlocking her fingers and lifting the smaller woman with ease, Alexa executes a powerful full-nelson slam!

Hayley's head and shoulders crash down on the mat, nearly knocking her unconscious. She lays in a dazed heap as the Canadian Saint saunters towards her.

"Time to learn a little respect, you rookie bitch!" the veteran snarls.

Hayley is completely helpless as Alexa bends down and grabs the waist band of her lycra boyshorts. The garment comes off in a flash, leaving the girl in nothing but her calf-high converse and fishnets. Whimpering in humiliation, she hears the crowd roar at the sight of her exposed pussy!

Lance: "Alexa calls herself a saint, but looking at that tight little slit I'd bet Hayley's still a virgin!"

Alders: "The Canadian just made history tonight, Lance! Our very first match and already our first stripping bonus!"

Lance: "And I have a feeling she's about to rack up the very first victory, so far Hayley's been completely helpless against the BBV!"

Alders: "BBV?"

Lance: "Big Beautiful Vet, Mur-man! Bwahaha!"

Looking down at her all-but-naked body, Hayley's head is still spinning. Laying at her opponent's feet she tries futilely to cover herself. Alexa turns, twirling the girl's shorts over her head before throwing them out to the crowd.

"No," Hayley gasps in dismay.

Pushing up on her hands and knees, the humiliated rookie gives the horny fans a prime view of her round ass and prim little pussy, quivering in her fishnets. Her naked tits hang between slender arms, as her head drops behind a curtain of auburn tresses.

Alexa's boot blasts into her ribcage, knocking Hayley onto her side with groan! Then she grabs the rookie's ankles and pulls her legs apart giving the crowd an even better look at her exposed pussy, topped with a neatly trimmed strip of auburn hair.

"Stop it!" Hayley begs, wiggling powerlessly.

Kneeling over one shapely leg, trapping it beneath her girth, Alexa reaches down and runs a finger through the girl's splayed slit.

"No!" Hayley whimpers. "Not that!"

"No?" Alexa feigns surprise, as she begins kneading her opponent's defenseless labia. "You mean you don't like this?"

"Noooo..." Hayley moans, even as arousing heat erupts through her curvy hips.

The rookie can't help but squirm as the Canadian continues rubbing her pussy. What little strength she had left drains away, and she can't hold back a moan, already getting wet. Feeling the girl's juices begin to flow, Alexa slides two fingers inside the helpless rookie and the crowd shouts their approval!

Hayley moans, and her vivacious curves begin to writhe feeling the thick fingers thrusting into her slick little tunnel.

"See, you like this!" the Canadian snarls, then to the fans. "The little slut likes it!"

Cheers of agreement ring through the arena.

Squirming on the mat, Hayley whimpers in shame. The fingers pumping between her legs begin building an intense pressure she recognizes as an impending orgasm.

I didn't stand a chance against, Alexa! The rookie realizes. And now she's going to make me cum in front of all these fans!

Letting out a moan of surrender, Hayley covers her face in utter humiliation. Her pussy gushes, soaking Alexa's hand, who takes the opportunity to slip a third finger inside her. An orgasmic shiver rips through the girl's shapely body.

"Are you about to cum, you little rookie slut?" The veteran asks, slamming her fingers into the girl's cunt.

"Y-yes," Hayley whimpers in defeat, her legs shaking. The pressure spreading up through her chest makes her rock-hard nipples ache and her head spin.

"Oh no you don't!" Suddenly the Canadian pulls her fingers out and stands up.

Gasping for breath, Hayley looks up at her in confusion. Alexa lifts her bright red boot, then stomps right on the rookie's dripping cunt! The auburn-haired girl screams as pain rips through every curve of her hourglass figure!

The crowd boos and Alexa only grins out at them. She stomps the rookie's pussy again and Hayley can do nothing but mewl in agony!

"You don't get to enjoy this, you little slut!" Alexa growls.

Grabbing a handful of auburn locks, she hauls the rookie up off the mat and shoves her head between her legs. Hayley is completely helpless as the Canadian Saint lifts her up and drives her into the mat with a vicious powerbomb!

Hayley is knocked completely senseless as her naked body crashes down! She offers no resistance as Alexa hooks her leg, nearly folding the girl in half as she pins her shoulders to the mat.

The ref hits the count: 1...2...3!! DING DING DING!!

"And your winner by pinfall," the announcer begins. "Now advancing to the semi-finals, the Canadian Saint, ALEXA FLOOD!"

The crowd boos as the victor's hand is raised. Poor Hayley lays at her feet, humiliated, stripped down to nothing but her fishnets and converse.

Back in the announcers' booth, Lance is practically panting. "Hell of a match! Hell of a match, Mur-man!"

"You can't be serious?" Alders responds. "It was barely a match at all, Hayley was completely dominated by the Canadian Saint!"

"Exactly!" Lance smarms. "Look at her down there, completely naked and barely conscious...just the way I like 'em!"

"Real classy, Lance, real classy!" Alders shakes his head, as the color man cackles in response. "Anyway, with Flood punching her ticket to the semis, let's check in with Alison who's standing by with another sexy superstar!"

In the interview area backstage, Alison is standing by. "Thank you, Murray! At this time allow me to introduce Brittany Love!"

Brittany is slender girl with a slinky brunette bob, and an easy, likable smile. She's wearing a blue flannel shirt, tied between her modest breasts, showing off a flat tummy, and a casual pair of blue jeans.

"Thanks, Alison!" the superstar gushes, a touch of country in her voice. "This has all just been some kind of whirlwind! I can barely even believe I'm here!"

"I understand you were called in as an alternate after another competitor failed her physical," the interviewer goes on. "Now you'll be competing on the next episode in the opening round of the SEXXX Championship tournament against Misty Smolders!"

"And it is just an incredible opportunity," Brittany says. "I get the chance to go from ridin' the pine to winning the top prize? It's like my daddy always said..."

"What do ya tell a woman with two black eyes?" Suddenly a man interrupts the interview. He's tall and lean, wearing a Lynyrd Skynyrd tee-shirt with the sleeves cut off. His dirty blond hair looks like he cuts it himself. "Nothing...you done told her twice! That's what my daddy used to say! Haw!"

Brittany's friendly smile shifts to a suspicious glare.

"Trent Jasper what are you doing here?" Alison asks turning to the man. "I'm trying to conduct an interview!"

"As you may or may not know, I have taken over management duties for my girlfriend, Misty Smolders," Trent explains in his lazy southern drawl. "And as such, I'm here to inform y'all that this interview ought to be being done with my girl!"

Brittany takes a step towards him. "If it's so important she get her time, where is she?"

"Well, y'know she's just so fed up with your cutsie-wootsie girl-next-door routine," Trent replies. "She wasn't sure she could control herself!"

"Is that so?"

"But she wanted me to let you know," he goes on. "That in y'all's match on the next episode, the bitch-from-down-the-street gon' come a knockin' on that door and send you back to the second string where you belong!"

"Lemme put this in terms you'll understand, Trent," Brittany growls. "I'm gonna go through Misty like a twister through a trailer park!"

"Hey now that ain't funny!" the man shouts after Brittany, as she stomps away from the interview area. "My grandpappy lost-"

"Well it's looks like there's already a storm brewing for next time," Alison interjects for the camera. "Murray, back to you!"

In the announcers' booth, Lance turns to Alders. "I can't wait Mur-man!" he says. "We get to find out what happens when the girl-next-door meets the bitch-from-down-the-street!"

"Certainly two ladies with a lot to prove," the older announcer agrees. "But no more than the two competitors in tonight's MAIN EVENT! This match is guaranteed to be highly competitive as the Punisher Piper Brooks takes on Carmen Garcia!"

"I'm definitely with Brooks on this one!" Lance groans. "I've been dying to see Garcia's thick Latin booty get stripped since I found out she'd been signed!"

"Well if anyone's going to show it to you, it just might be the punishing submission expert," Alders replies. "However, she's going to have her hands full with the high flying style of the woman known around the world as the Heart-stoppa!"

"This is what S-E-triple X is all about!" Lance agrees. "Two gorgeous women clashing with two wild styles, but only one can mark a 'W' in the record books...I can't wait, Mur-man, let's go to the ring!"

The heavy bass of a Marilyn Manson song rolls through the arena as a dark-skinned woman appears at the top of the entry ramp. Her bright purple hair is cut into a wide mohawk, over a stern featured face. She has a tight athletic body, with impressively muscular arms. She's wearing MMA gloves and a plain black sports bra displaying her shredded abs. A pair of black trunks cling to her narrow hips, sporting a white skull on the butt, over sheer black tights and kick-pads with "Punish" down the sides.

"Making her way to the ring," Jerry Mandela shouts. "Fighting out of the FTW Dojo, with measurements; 38D-28-30...she is the Punisher Piper Brooks!"

The crowd gives a lukewarm welcome, some boos mixed with a smattering of respectful applause. Piper stalks to the ring with deadly focus.

Quickly, the music switches to the up-beat energy of a Pitbull song and the crowd begins to buzz with excitement. In the entrance way a gorgeous raven-haired Latina turns around to show off her large, almost perfectly heart-shaped ass! She's wearing a pair of cheetah print hiphuggers, cut teasingly to show off the lower curves of her prominent booty! Her tanned, shapely thighs are bare, leading down to pink kick-pads. Above her slim midsection is a long sleeve crop top, cheetah print as well. Over one of her modest breasts is a pink symbol designed to look like a heart-shaped stopwatch. A simple wag of her shapely tail triggers a thunderous applause from the gawking fans!

"And her opponent," the announcer shouts over the cheers. "Hailing from Silver City, New Mexico and measuring it at 30B-24-38! She is known as the Heart-stoppa, Carmen Garcia!!"

The sexy Latina sashays to the ring, with the full support of the crowd. She hops up on the ring apron, giving her fans a salacious twerking display before stepping through the ropes.

Looking perturbed, Piper is waiting in her corner. "If you're done shaking that fat ass, can we get down to business?"

"Why, chica? Are you in such a big hurry to lose?" Carmen shoots back.

Piper's stern features twist in a snarl. "I'm gonna make you tap like the little bitch you are!"

"Bring it!" Carmen snaps.

DING DING!! The ref signals for the bell and the women charge forward into a stiff lock-up.

The quicker of the two, Carmen sinks in an arm-drag that sends Piper tumbling across the ring. The crowd cheers and the Latina gives them a quick little booty shake in response...though she knows better than to let her attention wander too far from such a dangerous opponent.

Piper pops to her feet with growl, and they circle each other before locking-up again. This time, she slips through Carmen's defenses, snatching control of her wrist. No match for the Punisher's strength and technique, the Latina can only groan as her arm is twisted and lightning shocks through her shoulder. Driven to her knees by the pain, Carmen whines helplessly as Piper reaches across to the other shoulder. Then she rolls over the top, driving Garcia's shoulders into the mat and cinching the Latina into a tight cradle!

The ref pounds the mat: 1...2...and Carmen is barely able to escape a sudden defeat!

12