Sexy Af

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers

She struggled but I reached my free hand into her hair and pulled it tight, she gasped and held still, glaring daggers at me. I positioned myself until my dick was almost touching her lips. She tugged a little against me but I held tight and put the tip to her lips. She tried to keep her mouth closed but a small tug on her hair opened her mouth and I slid my dick past her lips.

Then I took the bottle of Crown and tilted it over my dick, to trickle off me into her mouth. I let her hair go just enough to let her suck on me and drink. I let her sip, then pulled the bottle away. Afterward, her eyes went downcast and she pushed her head forward to envelope my shaft. One slow push forward then a maddeningly slow pull back with her lips wrapped tight around my shaft. At the end she gave a slow lick around the tip then pulled back completely.

"That's all you get," she whispered.

I raised an eyebrow.

"That's right tough guy, you're not the only one who can tease. You want to do me, go ahead. I'll let you screw me all night long, any way you want. Just know I will lose respect for you tomorrow. Mr. 'We're not having sex tonight' and 'I don't lie to girls' will be proven a liar. Your choice stud."

I stared at her, my opinion of her grew.

"I love it," I said smiling. Then I eyed her hard, "I'm always a man of my word."

I got off the bed and put the bottle away.

She didn't say a word but smirked at me the whole time. I went to her feet and undid the ties then moved to her head and untied her arms. Limp she lay there.

"Just so you know, I may kill you tonight," she muttered.

She reached out a hand and snatched the vibrator. Turning it on she pressed it to her clit and worked it back and forth. It may have been my imagination but it seemed like it was only seconds later she was arching her back and crying out in orgasm. Incredibly as she slowed down, she switched the vibrator on high and suddenly she was crying out again. This one lasted for almost a minute before her body collapsed and her hands dropped.

I took the vibrator and put it on the nightstand as she watched me. Getting up, I got a towel and two bottles of water. I opened one and handed it to her, she sat up a little and took small sips. I used the other bottle to wet the towel and then I proceeded to wipe the sweat and baby oil from her body.

She relaxed and drank water as I cleaned her up. When I finished, we stared at each other.

(Solas)

The next morning, I woke up with Ligero snuggled into me. She was gloriously naked and her warm body pressed to mine in all the right spots. Without waking her I moved her to her back and slid down her body until my head was between her legs. Gently using my tongue, I began to lick her softly. I ran my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, kissing and teasing her.

I could tell the instant she came awake as her body tensed, but I stayed using my tongue inside her pussy. She moaned and spread her legs wider giving me easier access. Her hands came down and gripped my hair, alternately running her fingers through and holding my head tight to her sex. She started pushing her hips against me as held my head tight against her.

Spurred by her enthusiasm I pushed with my tongue and licked hard as she pressed against me. Her speed increased and she was constantly moaning. I felt a tremor run through her, then her body locked and she held me in a death grip as the orgasm hit her. She cried out and held me to her for almost a minute as shocks travelled through her body.

When she let me free, I moved up to a kneeling position. She'd slept naked but I had on a pair of black sport briefs that I slid off. Her eyes flicked toward my hardened member and then I moved on top of her, positioning myself until my head was slightly pressed to her slit.

Her eyes closed as she gasped and wrapped her arms around me, digging her nails into my back.

"I thought we weren't having sex," she breathed.

"That was last night," I responded. "I never promised I'd leave you alone after that."

I pushed forward sliding myself halfway into her.

"Feel free to tell me to stop," I said.

She squirmed as I held in place, she tried to move me deeper but I kept steady, refusing to go further.

"God, you're such a bastard."

"Why's that?" I asked playfully.

"You know why," she said while trying to shift her hips.

"Are you saying you want me to fuck you?"

She shifted and squirmed but now I was using all my strength to keep us in exact position, me halfway inside her. Her eyes flared and her nails dug deeper, I shifted more of my body to pin her and reached a hand to weave into her hair and hold it tight.

"Yes damn it!" she hissed.

"Say it," I whispered, bending down I ran my tongue across her lips.

She groaned and brought a hand up trying to push me away but I grabbed her wrist and pinned it to the bed. Her other arm beat against my back but was pinned by my weight and the arm that was pulling her hair.

Finally she gave in, "Yes, damn you, fuck me."

Just as she said "fuck me" I pushed deep inside her and her words ended in a cry.

We came together then. The first few minutes were rough and furious as we pressed our bodies harder and harder to each other. I let go of her hair and lifted off her, she wrapped her legs around me and brought her arms forward to caress my chest and we moved to an even tempo.

Quickly we came a head, each of us building to climax. Her hips pushed back a little harder as I bent down to kiss her. She pulled me a little tighter and then halfway through our kiss she bucked. One hand grabbed the back of my head as she quivered underneath me. My own need was satisfied by her orgasm, and as she finished my body reached its peak. I thrust hard as she clung to me and I released inside her. Wave after wave hit my body, each one releasing a little more of me until I was spent.

I dropped to the side of her and she shifted to cuddle against me while I was still inside of her.

We spent the morning repeating ourselves. Sometimes slow, making love, sometimes hard, energetic. She rolled over and rode me cowgirl. I turned her over and took her doggy style. By midday we were both starving and had to get up to get dressed and go to the chowhall.

*****

Deployment:

Day 150

(Ligero)

Wow.

The last few weeks had been spectacular. We went at it like bunnies for a few days after the Christmas party night and I had to admit, it was hot. He was a very good lover, and creative as hell. I spent a few more times tied to the bed as he'd teased, tickled, and basically played with my body in numerous ways. I'd been completely wrong in my thoughts about bondage and now actually looked forward to nights that I spent an hour or two tied up in kinky ways because I'd always cum multiple times.

We'd had a talk after a couple of days of sex. He wanted me to know he'd back off if I felt we should. He realized given our living arrangement and my own ridiculous marriage that things could go south pretty quick. So he said he'd give me space for a few days to let me see how I felt.

It drove me wild. By the third day I sent him a signal. I pulled his bed from the wall a few feet, then brought my bed over and put them together. After that I stripped naked and lay in bed reading a book until he got back from work for the evening. Usually, we'd go to dinner together or go work out depending on the mood.

That night we went hungry and had our own special workout.

Everything had been going great, but now it looked like we were in for our first fight. I hoped it was nothing, but I was a little scared he'd been so inconsiderate so fast. I really hoped it wasn't a sign that he was one of those "As soon as I get it, I treat you differently" types.

He'd left early to the gym to go play basketball with Reed. I was waiting around wearing just a t-shirt.

When he finally walked in, I ignored him for a few moments. When I looked up, he took my breath away. He was wearing white high-top sneakers and black basketball shorts with a red sleeveless shirt that had large armholes letting me see the muscles of his chest. He was all sweaty and at that moment he took the bottom of his shirt and lifted it in order to wipe his face, exposing his rippled stomach muscles.

I forced myself to calm down and bring my expression back to neutral.

"Hey sexy," he said with a smile. "You dressed like that for a reason?"

My anger came back in a flash.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I am. I'm not wearing any underwear because I don't have any clean ones because you promised to go to the cleaners and pick up my load Sunday morning."

I glared at him.

I'd given him a simple job. I had to work late one night and I had asked him to drop off my clothes to the base cleaners. For free they would do your laundry and fold it. All he had to do was take the ticket in the morning and go pick it up. Instead he went and played basketball and I was stuck in our room because I didn't have any clean underwear.

I know I could've just grabbed something not so dirty and gone to eat or whatever else I wanted to do, but it was the point. If this was a one-time thing fine, but I didn't want him to start a trend of being inconsiderate.

He smiled and shook his head.

Oh hell no. That was the wrong thing to do. My temper soared.

"Really? Really? That's the attitude you want to give right now? I don't know who the hell you think you are, but I swear I'm not going to be the girl that gets played. I just went through this shit with the last asshole and if you think I'm going to put up with it from you, you're out of your goddamn mind."

His face went from smiling to his lips pressed in a thin line.

"You done?" he asked.

"Don't play this shit with me," I warned.

"Can I talk now?"

I nodded.

"It's Saturday."

It took me a second to register what he just said. My eyes went wide and I grabbed my iPhone.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN.

I looked back up at him and he had a smug smile.

DAMN!!

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

He still had that smug smile. I swear to god I will burn this building down around us, I don't give a damn!

Now he was chuckling. My eyes narrowed as I glared at him.

He finally sensed the danger because he quit laughing and tried to get his expression under control.

Fuming I stood up, I pushed my glasses farther back on my nose and strode toward him. Standing in front of him, he lifted an eyebrow. Without warning I violently shoved him back until he hit the bed and stopped. Then I grabbed his shorts and yanked them down, I pushed again and he fell onto the bed.

Screw apologies. Dropping to my knees I wrapped my lips around the head of his dick and swirled my tongue in circles.

"Oh hell," he muttered.

Spurred by that comment and the instant hardening of his dick to a steel bar I went to town. I licked the shaft up and down.

He was still a little sweaty as I ran my tongue up and down, and around his shaft, but it was kind of sexy, a clean sweat.

I hated being wrong, but at least if I was going to be wrong, I could make sure he wouldn't give me hell about it. I stopped licking and looked up into his eyes.

"I told you to get it today didn't I?" I said.

"Huh, what?"

I licked some more and stopped, "I told you to get my laundry today, right?"

My eyes narrowed and he looked confused, understanding hit him as I made a motion to pull away.

Hurriedly, "Yes, yes, I'm so sorry I forgot to get your laundry. It's totally my fault."

I shook my head and growled, "Don't let it happen again."

He nodded and I went back to using my tongue and mouth to make him see god. I attacked his cock with my full energy. It took a little longer than I thought, he lasted almost ten minutes but, in the end, he cried out and held the back of my head as his dick pulsed and he unloaded in my mouth. I looked into his eyes as he came. I kept sucking and he tried to pull away but I clung to him, then he fell back on the bed, his energy leaving him, as if I was sucking him dry like a vampire.

I loved it.

*****

Deployment:

Day 160

(Solas)

The past weeks had been great. This was the closest I'd ever come to living with somebody and I was loving it. I knew Ligero had just got out of, was kind of still in, a bad relationship so I didn't want to push. It was just so hard. We got along so well and despite my reservations I'd swear she was feeling the same. Sometimes I'd catch her staring at me with a smile and I knew she was crushing on me. I wanted to return the look but I was scared she'd be overwhelmed. It was so hard to know how to react.

I had a mad crush on her. Watching her while she was reading or just lying in bed with those cute glasses, wearing a black tanktop and white bikini panties or a thong was so sexy. I'd taken a picture once of that exact scene and I swear I looked at it every day at least a dozen times.

I didn't want to scare her but I did want to see if she wanted to vacation with me and Reed. When you deploy for a year, the Marine Corps always allows you a two-week vacation sometime during that year. They will send you anyplace you want to go. Almost all Marines want to go home during the holidays but this is impossible, you have to have people to run the unit tasks. As higher ranks Reed and myself tended to get the last choice on dates, since you tried your best to give holiday dates to junior Marines.

Keeping that in mind we'd chosen to use our dates together and go on a tropical vacation in the winter part of the year. Most everybody else wanted to vacation when their kids were out of school, so not many wanted the winter month time frame.

Instead of going home, we opted to hit the tropics and some beautiful sand beaches. At the time of planning we were both single and thought someplace that had sexy girls in bikinis would be fun.

I explained all this to Ligero and asked if she wanted to go with us.

She chewed her lip in thought for a few minutes.

"I was planning on going home and seeing my family," she hedged.

"I figured, most people do."

"And I really need to make sure everything is fine on my divorce paperwork. I need to make sure he's out of my apartment by the time I get home."

"I definitely understand that," I nodded.

"But the hell with it, it sounds fun."

"Really?"

Eyes bright, she nodded

"Of course, I didn't bring any tropical clothing," she said slyly.

"I'll buy you a bikini," I grinned.

She bit her lip, "Why do I feel like that's dangerous?"

"Tell you what, I'll buy you three bikini's and half of the clothes for this vacation, but you have to wear what I buy."

"I get the feeling I'm going to be half-naked for this trip."

I laughed, "Probably."

"You're such a man," she giggled.

"Yep, so do you want me to buy clothes or not?"

"It's just you and Reed, right?"

I nodded.

She chewed her lip in thought.

"Fine, but I swear to god I better not hear about this from any of the other Marines. I don't need some slutty reputation getting around."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not a 20-year old college frat boy."

"And Reed?"

I shrugged, "He's goofy, not an ass. And if you're his friend, he will literally walk through hell for you."

She looked at me for a minute, "So on that note, I assume he know about us?"

"A little bit, not all the sordid details but that we're kind of together," I said.

"I assumed, it would be hard to ask me on this trip and not think something was up."

*****

Deployment:

Day 180

Vacation day. The three of us had grabbed our gear and went to the airfield. A short hop to the main base at Baghram and then we were on our flight. Eight hours later we landed and were driven to our hotel after normal customs routines.

I'd let Ligero see the clothes I'd bought her. I actually got her a lot more than half, and they weren't near as crazy as she thought they'd be. I bought her a couple pairs of shorts, some light sheer blouses that could be worn over a bikini top. A few normal dresses and two cocktail dresses, both were black, one was elegant, the other scandalous. Also, a few pairs of open sandals. I'd held back on the bikini's, I wanted her to see them after we got here. The first one was normal size, yellow and blue with Corona emblems on it. The next two, one was black, one was white, and even if you put them together, you'd have about half the material needed for the normal bikini.

When we got to the room, I held up the white bikini I'd gotten her.

She raised an eyebrow, "Are you kidding me? Where's the rest of it?"

"That's it girl," I said.

She took it from my hands and went into the bathroom to change, closing the door behind her.

"Why are you changing in there?" I called out.

"Because I want to see what the hell you're getting me into first," she called back.

After a quick minute, "Oh dear god, I can't believe you want to take me to the beach in this. I have literally never worn anything this small."

I opened the door and peeked in.

The bikini was perfect sheer white. The top had two triangles with string ties. Even stretched out the triangles barely covered half off her boobs, gently supporting them from underneath and just covering her nipples and aureole. In fact, as she twisted to look in the mirror, she had to be careful or too much movement would show the "girls" to the world.

The bottoms were even worse. The front covered her pussy but not anything else. If she was going to wear it in public, she needed to keep her mound shaved bare. Strings ran up her hips to the back and connected to... more string. It really didn't have a back, just more string that crossed her back and then met one that went down and bisected her butt to meet the front.

"You really want me to go out in public in this?" she said gesturing to her body and the bikini.

"Not really, the beach we're going to is topless. So you won't need that top part."

Her mouth dropped and she stared at me.

That day we took our rented car to beach with Reed. Despite her reluctance, she didn't say a word as she put on her bikini. Getting dressed, she put on a pair of denim shorts and a black Minnie Mouse tanktop to cover up on the way there.

As we drove there, she seemed totally relaxed and chatted easily with Reed. When we pulled in, she got out of the car and grabbed a small travel bag that had her towel, sunscreen, and wallet.

She stood at the back of the car and showed her first nervousness. Taking off her tank she stuffed it in her bag. She bit her lip as she looked at me and Reed while she unbuttoned her shorts.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she exclaimed.

"Why what's wrong?" Reed laughed.

"I'm about to show you my ass! We work together."

"It's not going to be half as bad as you think," I laughed.

"Easy for you to say," she muttered.

"If it really is that upsetting..." I started to say.

She waved a hand and took a deep breath, then she slipped off her shorts, leaving her in the bikini and sandals.

"There," she said.

"OH MY GOD," Reed exclaimed in a girl's voice. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD."

I chuckled as Reed teased her, he so overexaggerated it that even she started laugh.

"Okay, don't be a jerk," she giggled.

He stopped and laughed, "It is a rather exceptional ass though. I will give you that."

"Hmph," she sniffed, but she held a small smile as she said it. I could tell she was a pleased with his compliment.

She turned from us and looked out at the beach, we did the same and you could see numerous females without their tops. For a minute none of us said anything.

Red-faced she turned to us.

"We can leave if you want," I said quietly.

She bit her lip but shook her head, "No, I want to do this now. It seems like it'll be fun."

She reached behind her back and undid the strings to her top. As it came loose, she brought her hands to the front and kept it pressed to herself. She pursed her lips and scrunched her eyes as she looked at us.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers
1...345678