Sexy and Pregnant

Story Info
A pregnant slut hunts down a younger cock.
2.4k words
4.31
69k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

No one told me I was going to be so fucking horny when I was pregnant. I stood in front of the mirror, my belly bigger than ever. I knew there were stretch marks and I hated the thought of it and what I would look like when all of this was over. The father of the babies had no idea he was going to be a dad. We were fuck buddies and nothing more. I couldn't bring myself to tell him that I was pregnant, not that he was talking to me. He had cut me off from his dick without warning. I hadn't been able to figure out why. Maybe it was because I was crazy. I knew that I was, I simply couldn't stop being me.

At first, I'd been scared that I wouldn't be horny anymore while I was pregnant but as time went on I realized that I was hornier than ever, except now I was pregnant and I was worried that there wouldn't be men who wanted to fuck me. I knew I was pretty, normally. Now, I was something else. I was a bloated mess of horniness, wandering through day after day searching for a cock that didn't mind that I was carrying two little lives inside of me.

I started fucking my boss, who was married. He was the kind of man that seemed to understand that I was still a woman with needs and that my pussy hadn't stopped working just because I was pregnant. He put me up in an apartment and when he was there, fucking me, I was fine. It was just all the other times that he wasn't there that I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life. I could feel the impulses to get on dating apps rising inside of me. I began to flip through pictures of guys when I saw one who was less than a mile from me. I messaged him.

"Hey! Looks like we are neighbors. We should hang out?" I sent him a face shot, hoping to get him interested. I would tell him about the babies when the time came. I just needed to get him horny and get him here where I could work my magic on him. I needed dick so badly. I could feel one of the babies kicking me from the inside.

"Yes, baby. We are going to get someone to fuck mommy. That's right," I said in a soothing mother voice to my unborn child. I felt guilty for being the kind of mother that needed sex almost more than air. These pregnancy hormones only seemed to make things worse. I had been counting on not being horny during this trying time but surprise! Life had served me up a double-batch of horniness. I had double the pregnancy hormones, and double the itch to get laid.

"I am so down," a message from the hot guy came in.

"I actually need some help with something," I texted him, knowing how men loved to rescue a girl from problems. "How far do you live from here?" I texted my address in for him. I slipped out of my shift dress and into the only piece of lingerie that still fit me. I admired myself in the mirror and shrugged. It would have to do. Just then, a message came in from the hot guy.

"I live at the same address!" he texted back.

"I'm in apartment 469."

"I'm in 462!"

"That's right down the hall!"

"Walk outside into the hallway," he typed and I agreed, forgetting that I was pregnant and that he was about to see me. I walked into the hallway and I watched as his door opened and revealed that he was tall and thin. He was young, too, much younger than me. He had a bright smile and he beamed at me, looking me over until his eyes reached my stomach and his expression changed into one of shock and surprise.

"Hi!" I waved with flirtation, hoping that he wouldn't have a problem with my pregnant belly.

"Are you? Are..." he paused, pointing at my belly. "Are you...pregnant?" he asked.

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"N-n-n-no! NO! Of course, it's not a problem. What kind of guy do you think I am?"

"A nice one," I cooed. "You ever fucked a pregnant girl before?" I asked seductively.

"No. But I've always wanted to." I couldn't believe how many guys had said that to me since I'd been pregnant. I had thought that getting laid while pregnant would be difficult. Turns out that I was now some kind of fetish. I made men gooey inside with my pregnant belly. I was secretly happy because I needed sex and this guy was looking at me like he wanted to fuck.

"Come on over then," I beckoned him with my eyes, willing him to step into my apartment so I could swallow his cock whole. I was ravenous for sex in ways that I had never been before. Pregnancy was insane and I waited as patiently as I could for him to make his way down the hall and into my apartment. I closed the door and locked it, knowing that he was mine, at least for a few minutes.

"What's your name?" he asked me awkwardly.

"Kelly. What's yours?" I asked, not really caring but knowing I had to do the polite pleasantries before I could harvest that hot dick. He sat on my couch gingerly.

"I'm Brock," he extended his hand formally and I shook it and then grabbed it and placed it on my belly.

"Do you think that pregnant girls are sexy?" I asked him.

"Y-y-yes," he stammered. "I like your nightie," he added nervously.

"Good. Because I'm so horny. I need to suck on your dick. Please, get it out for me."

"My dick?"

"Yes."

"Wow, you work fast," he laughed nervously but he followed my orders and got his cock out for me. I gripped it with my right hand and began to stroke it before I got on my knees for him. It was a bit uncomfortable with my pregnant belly but I made it work. I popped his cock in my mouth and sucked him the way only a slut can. I had always been a slut, even before I got pregnant. I had always been the kind of girl who fucked random guys at clubs and pity fucked the guys that couldn't get laid. To me, sex was little more than a transaction in which I extracted what I needed. I needed to cum. I needed to feel sexy and worthwhile. Sex was an activity in which I felt all of the things I needed to feel. I felt sexy and valued. I came hard and it felt good.

I thought about all of this while I sucked Brock's dick. I tried to be careful. I didn't want to make him cum too soon. I needed that dick inside of me. I needed to feel it fucking me and I needed to cum nice and hard. I stopped sucking him and looked up into his eyes.

"Kelly, you give the best blowjobs! I've never had one this good before!"

"Thanks!" I giggled. I knew I was good at sucking cock. I was also good at fucking, even in my pregnant state. "You should see me fuck."

"I don't have any condoms," Brock said, sheepishly.

"Oh, we don't need those! I'm already pregnant!" I giggled as if that made perfect sense.

"Oh. Okay," he answered and I took off my sexy lingerie to reveal my body in its full, pregnant state. I knew that I had huge tits. I'd been watching them grow week by week along with my big belly. Brock had no way of knowing what I looked like normally, so it didn't really matter. His cock was hard and he wanted a place to put it. I had a spot for him to sink into.

"How about you take me from behind?" I suggested.

"Okay," he agreed and I bent over the couch and waited for him to back me up. His cock wasn't too big or too small. It scratched the itch inside of me perfectly and I could barely take it as he began to fuck me a bit harder.

"Harder! Faster! Use me!" I begged him and he paused for a moment. I knew that most normal girls didn't say things like that but that was how I was feeling and that was what I needed. I hoped he just rolled with it and gave me what I needed.

"I'm going to use you, Kelly!" he screamed, using my name. I could feel my pussy responding to his words and his cock. It exploded, squirting a heavy amount of juice all over the couch seats. It wasn't the first time my couch had suffered such a casualty and it wouldn't be the last time. "Did you just squirt?"

"Yes! Don't stop! I'm not done! Keep pounding me! I need this! I need it!" I screamed, my voice taking on a demonic quality that I didn't like. I sounded possessed but he listened, gripping me by my hips and pulling me up and down on his cock.

"Your pussy is the best pussy I've ever fucked!" he screamed and I was secretly pleased that he had said this. This meant that I would probably get to fuck him again and since he lived right down the hall it was going to be convenient. I didn't know how I would explain the fact that my boss came over several times a day to dump loads in me, but I would worry about that later. I was about to cum again.

"Don't stop! Right there! Right fucking there!" I screamed. I could feel my pussy spasming, giving way to the biggest orgasm I had experienced since I'd gotten pregnant. I could feel my entire body shaking with orgasmic pleasure as I screamed for Brock. I let my entire being become engulfed in pleasure until I finally came to a stop.

"Why don't you come sit on my lap, Kelly. I want to feel you on top of me."

"I'll have to face away from you. My belly is too big to go the other way," I tried to explain the logistics of the situation.

"Sure, whatever works for you," he said agreeably. He sat on my couch and I slid down his cock in reverse cowgirl. I could feel the sensation of every inch as I descended down his cock, inch by excruciating inch. He felt so good inside of me. I could feel the throb of his heart in his dick as it reached the depths inside of me. I knew that I was the kind of girl who knew exactly how to use her sexual energy. I was filled with emotion as I rode him, moving up and down with the kind of slutty precision that only a slut can pull off. I could feel him weakening and I knew that he wasn't going to last much longer.

I could have made him cum whenever I wanted but I wanted to make sure that I got every bit of pleasure that I deserved from the experience before I finished him. I moved my hips in sultry circles, taking his cock on a journey that it had probably never been on. I knew most women didn't have the kind of sexual experience that I did. I knew that I was different, and even pregnant, I was probably the best fuck that Brock was ever going to have. I wanted to show off, to leave him with the kind of parting gift that makes a man want to come back. I wanted to drain the shit out of his cock.

I squeezed my pussy on his cock, tightening my Kegel muscles so they were gripping him tightly. He let out a few grunts of satisfaction and I could tell that he was very, very close. I let myself cum, breathing deeply as I released my muscles. I screamed loudly, probably alarming the babies inside of me. I couldn't think about them now. All I could think about was how hard I was cumming. Brock's cock was deep inside of me and I was feeling it. I was enjoying and savoring every second of this special moment, the first time that Brock came inside of me.

I was milking his cock for every drop that it was worth. I would leave him with the feeling every man craves, the feeling of finally being empty. His balls were completely drained. I could feel it, almost as if a part of his soul had left his body. He was now an empty shell of a man. He was a husk of what he had once been and I knew that I was the reason why. I had devoured him whole like a pregnant predator.

"I came," he announced as if I hadn't noticed. I could feel the cum already dripping from me as I lifted my pussy off of his cock and listened as it made that beautiful queefing sound as the cum made it's way back out. I reached two fingers inside of myself and pulled them out, covered in his cum.

"I know," I laughed as I slipped the fingers into my mouth and tasted his cum for the first time. "Your cum is fucking delicious."

"You are kinky as hell, Kelly! So kinky!"

"You love it, don't you?" I asked, knowing he did.

"Yeah."

"You're going to come back and fuck me all the time, aren't you?" I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Yes," he agreed.

"You don't mind that I'm pregnant?"

"No. I think it's hot! You're the hottest girl I've ever fucked."

"I am?" I asked, secretly happy that he had said this."

"Yeah."

"How soon can you fuck again after you cum?" I asked. I realized that I was already horny again.

"Maybe an hour?" he didn't sound too sure.

"What if I suck your dick?" I grabbed for his dick and moved to him until his cock was in my mouth. I sucked him as if my life depended on it, and in a way it did. I needed more cock. I needed more orgasms. I needed to cum. Pregnant or not, I needed to get off and I wasn't going to stop until I got more cum. I craved it more now than ever. Now I had two cocks that were going to fuck me all the time. I just had to figure out how to keep my boss from finding out about Brock. I would work it out. Sluts like me always figure it out. We figured out the ways to get all the cocks, all the cum, and all the orgasms too!

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers