Sexy and Spankable Rio Girl

Story Info
We get sex and spanking stimuli and she gets a better job.
5.8k words
4
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domleo
domleo
4 Followers

Many years ago, I visited Brazil for my employers, whose office was in the main business district of Rio de Janeiro.

The morning I arrived at the Rio office at nine o'clock on my first visit, the senior staff member for whom I would work had left a message for me. The receptionist/secretary for the department told me I was to wait in reception for him as he was busy in a meeting.

There were two other local girls in the large and comfortable reception area. Coffee, chilled water, and soft drinks were freely available. At first, I ignored the assembled company and read the papers, etc.

But the atmosphere was too friendly to keep it up, and I sensed efforts being made to attract my attention. My colleague was engaged in his meeting. He never showed up all morning.

The girls got me into conversation and I wondered what the two who were not at work were doing there. It was like a girl's social gathering and it was strange for the company to tolerate it. This wouldn't happen at the head office.

Since I did not speak Portuguese and until they talked to me in English, I could not follow what they were saying. I sent a message to my busy colleague at about eleven forty-five, asking if he wanted me to join him for lunch or see him later. He said I could get some lunch and be back to see him at two p.m.

The girls knew what had happened, and I sensed they expected me to make a move. I suggested they show me their favourite street cafe. In minutes, we were in a cafe, but not with the receptionist, overlooking a square. There were throngs of people and the usual beautiful Rio women walking about, trees, a fountain, etc.

I ordered lunch for us, plus drinks.

I found that the smaller and slightly darker of the two spoke good English. She made sure her dress was good and tight as she sat down and showed off her cute bottom with her panty outline. She questioned me about my views on psychology, of all things. Did I believe in the views and teachings of Freud? I knew what she was getting at, went along with it, and made an appointment for later that evening. It was difficult to do anything else, because she delivered the attack with such skill.

I went back to the office and met with my colleague Bill. We made plans for the work programme and to travel to the remote site project two days later. I did a bit of essential reading and went early to the hotel as jet lag came on. After taking a nap for a couple of hours, I showered again and went down to meet my new friend, who arrived looking stunning (don't they all, though?).

With a few drinks inside her after an hour at one of the enormous Rio discos, she said that she was between jobs. With the help of her receptionist friend at my office that afternoon, she got a job. It was a receptionist/secretary job with a good-sized local firm. Things led to the inevitable, and we finished the evening at my hotel.

Arianna seductively removed her clothes down to her underwear. She treated me to a striptease in time to music from the TV. At the end of this, she went into the bathroom, shutting the door. I heard the sounds of her taking a pee and shortly she opened the door and said, "Come on, it's time for fun now."

She perched on the bidet, turned it on, and then got me to help her wash her vulva. With the water playing on it, she was in heaven. As her orgasm died away, we took a shower together. Arianna insisted on washing my rock-hard dick! We were soon in bed and I went down on her. Arianna loved it and her labia were a deep crimson colour.

"Give it to me now!"

Her wet pussy was already twitching. We were in the missionary position for this first event. Arianna was arching her back and digging her nails into my back as she had a powerful orgasm that triggered my own. I was young, as fit as a butcher's dog, and stayed hard inside her for a few minutes. Eventually, we lay there in post-coital bliss.

"Let's try again in a few minutes and we do it doggy fashion! I like to be clean,"

Arianna went to the bathroom. She enjoyed it last time, so I followed her and she let me do most of the washing of her pussy as she sat on the bidet. As I ran my fingers over her clitoris and inner lips, she moaned in ecstasy. This showed an amazing lack of prudery so early at the first meeting.

Arianna suggested that at lunchtime the next day, we could go shopping to buy me a local shirt or two. This would fit with the local surroundings better than my plain European couture. She did not mention money. But I didn't think that she was in that game.

We met the next lunchtime, as agreed, and I bought a couple of shirts. We found ourselves in a boutique and soon I was buying her a ravishing dress at a cheap price. It was much less than its sterling equivalent. I thought; that's what boyfriends are for.

That evening at the hotel, after a stroll down Copacabana and a drink at a cafe bar, we were back in the hotel. Arianna showered, and then beckoned me from the bathroom door.

She sat on the bidet. "Wash me, and then eat me."

Of course, I did as I was told. I have found that outside Europe and the USA, many girls don't seem to know about the G spot. I inserted a finger and sucked on her clitoris at the same time. She almost fell off the bidet, moaning in pure pleasure.

"What did you do? I've never had such a feeling in my little sister, apart from during sex."

So I went into minor detail about her G spot. I knew little about the physiology of it, but the men's magazine suggested that most girls had one. The magazine had been instructive about how to excite it, and my efforts usually worked. I did my best in explanation. The internet had not arrived, or I could have turned to it to for help.

Arianna lay on her back while I gave her a G spot pleasuring.

"Don't worry about the 'why,' just enjoy the sensations."

I told Arianna I would be away at a remote project site for about three weeks. She gave me her flat and her new office telephone number and promised to call.

Arianna took me to her to her small but comfortable flat that she shared with her girlfriend. It was about two blocks back from Atlantic Avenue. We had a goodnight kiss and cuddle. At the remote project site, telephones were available. I rang Arianna both at the flat and at her office. Memories of her sexual performance dominated my thoughts.

After three weeks at the site, I completed my part of the work as planned and returned to Rio to write up a report and then return to the UK. I rang Arianna, and we met in the evening. The usual happened. She told me she had her period whilst I was away. She was on the pill and that she would always be there for me whenever I was in Rio. We agreed to another lunchtime meeting, and it was a pair of shoes for her!

We talked about her ancestry. Arianna had straight dark hair and a 'dark olive' complexion. She wasn't afraid of the sun and tanned easily, with her shoulder strap and bikini bottom lines being in marked contrast to the rest of her. This resulted from a mixture of Portuguese, Italian, and about one-eighth Amerindian blood. She said things were going fine for her at work and told me where her office was located. It all added up, as far as I could see.

My flight back to the UK departed late in the evening. Arianna came to the hotel at about six-thirty to give me a 'human sleeping pill!' I could hardly stand afterwards when we left for the airport. She wished me a fond farewell at the departure gate and asked me to come back soon.

I returned to London, and Arianna moved to the back of my memory. I missed her. After about two months, my boss told me that our man Bill in Rio was going for surgery in the UK, which would put him out of action for two months. I was to leave for Rio and hold the fort until Bill recovered. This was great news! I rang Arianna at her office and told her I was on my way. She was happy to hear it!

Whilst I had been in Rio for the first time, the currency exchange rate changed daily, and often by an appreciable amount. At the office, they warned me not to change more currency than was necessary, as, in a couple of days, you could get more for your money.

I had read an article in a financial magazine that the big Rio banks were giving you one per cent compounded interest per day for foreign currency. The banks stipulated a moderate maximum deposit amount, and the maximum time for the deposit to enjoy that rate of interest was 30 days. It had to be taken out in local currency and I could take it out on any day. This helped a little with the local inflation rate.

I was relatively flush with cash, as I had been away on business and field trips for much of the previous year. This work was all expenses paid and sometimes with a field allowance on top. I took a month's worth of 'beer money' with me and put it into a Rio bank.

In the office, I was aware of the effects of rampant inflation on the local staff. A secretary asked me if on my next visit, immediately before I left for Rio, I could go to a UK boutique and buy some lady's clothes and shoes to order. I would bring them out with me. She would pay me on arrival in local currency at the rate that applied on the date of purchase.

Arianna appeared all sweetness and light, but I thought I detected a slight air of strain and preoccupation. She was not herself. Later, she admitted that her flat rent had increased but by more than she could hope with from her salary. Runaway inflation was giving her a bad time.

Perhaps unwisely, I talked about the Rio bank interest situation and mentioned that I intended to benefit from it. She had not been herself all evening, but later we found ourselves in my room at the hotel.

In the bathroom cleaning up, I heard a distinctive 'chink' of my key ring in the bedroom. I went to the door. To my surprise, I saw Arianna looking through my wallet. I think that the keys had fallen out of my trouser pocket when she had gone looking for my wallet.

"Arianna, what are you doing?" She turned around with a shocked look on her pretty face and burst into tears.

"Are you pregnant?"

"No, I'm broke. The job does not pay enough and I need some cash to get me through the week."

It was shocking. A lovely girl like her was suffering through no fault of her own.

"Arianna, you could have talked to me about this. I knew you were not yourself all evening, but I didn't know what it was. You are not a bad girl. Have you taken anything, please?"

"No, I'm a bad girl and need a spanking. I shouldn't be doing this."

What a surprise! So spanking is international! I thought it was mainly a UK kink. This was in my innocent time regarding spanking.

"Arianna, what's this about 'spanking'?"

"I had a German boyfriend for a few months and he hit my bottom a few times with one of those English cane things."

I reached for the hotel's complimentary biro and paper and drew a crook-handle spanking cane.

"Was it one of these?"

"Yes," she replied without hesitation. I was speechless. Who would have thought it?

"Did you like it?"

"Not immediately when he did it. It stung a lot, but I felt very sexy later on and I liked it when the marks rubbed against my clothes. I would get wet if I thought about it. After a few weeks, I asked him to give me a caning before sex, because I was so turned on by it."

What a stunning reply!

I did not have any spanking implements with me. A leather belt is a fearsome instrument. The hotel room is not the place to try it out for the first time on a girl. As part of my luggage, I had a rucksack for trips to remote sites. A drawstring about three-sixteenths of an inch thick ran through eyelets at the mouth of the bag. I got the rucksack out and removed the string. It was about six feet in total length. I folded it into a four-stranded hand-held whip.

"You know that you have been a naughty girl, haven't you?" Arianna nodded.

"I want you to take six strokes of this across your bottom right now."

"Please, can I go to the toilet first? I don't want an accident?"

"Of course. When you finish, wash yourself on the bidet, or better still, let me wash you."

She went into the bathroom, peed, and sat on the bidet, looking at me with enormous eyes. I could tell that she was afraid. I had broken my golden rule of not spanking a girl before she spanked me. Arianna would not know if I would be a vicious brute, or would go about the spanking considerately. I must not upset her, no matter what.

I turned on the bidet cold tap, selected the vertical spray, and gave her a good wash. She shivered with excitement as I gently washed her clitoris and labia. I turned off the tap. Arianna got up, and I helped her to dry. I handed her a folded handkerchief and instructed her to bite on it to help her not make too much noise. She bent over an easy chair with her bottom well presented for the six strokes.

"No noise, remember. Are you ready? If it's too much, just stand up and say 'stop' and I will stop."

She nodded, so I gave her six moderate swings with the whip. She shook her bottom from side to side as each one landed, but remained in place until the end, when she flung herself on the bed, rubbing hard at her bottom.

I got a cold flannel from the bathroom to wipe the marks and reduce the pain. The rope had left thin red marks that formed hard ridges. Fortunately, they crossed only in a few places. There was no broken skin.

I put a finger into her pussy, which was soaking wet. This young woman lubricated very well, but this was exceptional.

"Give it to me. I feel so horny. Please help the sting go away."

I did as she asked. She rolled onto her back and kissed me, then demanded to get on top.

"Eat me first," was her next request, difficult to refuse under the circumstances. An almost immediate orgasm followed. She rested for a few moments and then got back on top of my rock-hard erection. I followed her into ecstasy within a very few seconds.

We lay on the bed, with Arianna still shaking a little in post-orgasmic bliss.

"If you could pay my next week's rent, I will be out of trouble for ages."

"OK. But have you learned your full lesson?"

"Not really. Tomorrow, Julietta (her flatmate) will be away. We can go to the flat later on and we must get something you can spank me with. It does me so much good. In the flat, if we are alone, I can yell out if we put the TV on loud to hide it. I can take you at lunchtime to a sexy bookshop where you can buy a cane or similar. I am not coming in with you. They might guess what it was for."

"Arianna, please, are you OK? I hope I didn't overdo it tonight, and you are not hurting too much?"

"Jim, don't worry, you were careful. It's always scary when you get your bottom spanked by a man for the first time, and you were considerate. I love it, and I'm sure I can trust you in the future. The cane will give a sharper sting than those cords. I can't wait!"

We went the following lunchtime to a shop that sold 'top shelf' magazines. Arianna said that they had an illicit back room normally shut to the public. They sold sexy underwear, sex aids, and she thought, spanking implements too. She was right. I bought a thin cane. If bent a little, it would fit inside my briefcase under some papers.

Outside the shop, sitting on a bench, I showed it to her. Arianna went pink. I handed her also the rent that she needed. She didn't know where to look and I could see she was trying hard not to cry. It was difficult to concentrate all afternoon. I went to her flat at 7 PM. She met me at the door eagerly. Arianna found a TV channel that was belting out Samba music and left it on. She took a shower in her small but clean bathroom

"Get ready again."

Arianna was preparing for what was to follow and a little voice said, "Please come and wash me."

She perched on the bidet with the water running. I gently washed her nether regions. Arianna responded with contented shivers and sighs. The string whip marks on her bottom had faded almost completely. The string was very light, and each strand was only about fifteen inches long.

Arianna had prepared two large pillows and a towel on her bed. She turned up the volume of the TV in the living area. We went into the bedroom where the only air conditioner in the place was running.

She prostrated herself across the pillows.

"I will bang on the bed twice with my right hand when I'm ready, then give me a few strokes with the cane."

Arianna put the handkerchief between her teeth, knelt on the bed, elevated her shapely bum, and banged twice on the bed. Taking careful aim, I gave her three moderate strokes with the cane across both cheeks of her bottom. She reacted with convulsive jerks and muffled yelps.

After a few more strokes, Arianna was in pain and unable to maintain her composure. I went down on her and she calmed down, as pleasure replaced the pain.

After a few minutes, I inserted myself and gave her a hard screwing that resulted in one tremendous orgasm for me and at least two on her part. We subsided onto the bed, with Arianna taking care to lie on her front. She looked at me through her lovely brown eyes and then got up off the bed, rubbing her bottom furiously as she ran into the bathroom.

Arianna ran the bidet and played cold water over her hot rump for about five minutes. To my amazement, she had not shed a tear. After drying herself, she came back to the bedroom.

"Give me a few more. I love it."

She re-positioned herself, put the handkerchief back in her mouth, and banged again twice on the bed.

"OK," I thought. "Here it comes."

I gave her the first few with moderate force, and then gave her the final two harder stingers.

She jerked herself upright at the end and grabbed at me.

"Come on. Stick it in me again."

I did as she asked. She was soaking. She put her flaming bum in the air so that I rubbed against it as I screwed her. Arianna gave little yelps of pain each time I drove in and climaxed with loud moans and violent jerks of her pelvic area. My arousal was more than I had ever experienced, and I climaxed. We collapsed onto the bed.

After about ten minutes, Arianna got up and looked at her bottom.

"It's worth it. There is some pain each time I rub against the marks, which always makes me want sex and makes me feel good after a couple of days. I'm not so nervous in my flat and can handle it better."

"I've been a naughty boy. You must cane me for taking such liberties with your golden bottie, please, I deserve it."

Arianna stared at me. "Are you serious?" she asked.

"But Werner asked me to do it because he liked it both ways, so I'm used to it. I had to take my time, and I would never have dared suggesting to cane you, or even to discuss it, after I had been so naughty."

I knelt on the bed, bottom up, head down.

"Give me twelve hard strokes, please."

"Good boy. I will probably have another orgasm, because giving you a caning will turn me on so much."

I felt her tap my bottom with the cane and 'whistle crack.' A hard stinger blazed a line of fire across my bottom. She waited only five or six seconds before the second stroke. It carried on like this, and with growing force, until she had delivered all twelve strokes. Arianna had a very strong right arm.

The caning had striped my bottom, and I was oozing blood from where a few strokes had crossed over. I found my first aid kit and applied plasters. But as usual, the pain faded and those horny post-caning sensations started. Towards the end of my caning, I heard her having an orgasm.

"You were taking it so well, and it carried me away. That's why I did it extra hard, and I'm sorry I cut you. It wasn't deliberate. Werner would have been screaming for me not to cane him so hard."

How did she get her expertise?

"Did old Werner teach you to cane like that, please?"

"Yes. He loved a caning before or after sex. The entire event, atmosphere, the experience of sex received or the promise of it, and me caning him made him so horny. I didn't dare to say anything when you first started on me, because you might have been 'dominant' only, but I thought you would switch, and I waited. I am delighted we have got here so soon. It took months with Werner."

domleo
domleo
4 Followers
12