Sexy Competition for Married Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda said pretend this is the pool side bar and take me now. I really thought I was going to explode as Linda does not generally like to get fucked from behind and being out on the balcony there was a strong possibility someone would see me fucking her. I pulled down my shorts and was about to do the same to her bikini bottom when she said just fuck me. I moved in, moved the bikini material to the side and buried my cock into her damp pussy. She again let out a loud moan and begin grinding her hips against my cock. I knew that both of us were close, so I reached around and grabbed her tits while I pounded into her. Within a few minutes both of us had an intense orgasm and collapsed into the chairs on the balcony while catching our breath.

Without saying a word, we both got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Once in the shower, Linda again kissed me passionately, told me that she loved me and then looked at me with puppy dog eyes asking if I would let that count for successfully completing the challenge. I stared back into her eyes, thanked her for a very erotic experience, told her I loved her and then said not a chance. The score was now 19-15 with me in the lead.

On Thursday, we had booked one of the tours that the resort offered and had a great time seeing the sights and learning more about the island. We returned to the resort late in the afternoon, just in time for our Couples Massage that we had won a few nights earlier. We took a quick shower and headed to the Spa. On the way, almost in unison, we both said we had a challenge for each other. I told Linda that if her masseur asked her if she wanted her breasts massaged that she needed to allow him to do it. She looked at me for a few seconds with a concerned look on her face before she asked me what if he does not offer to massage her breasts. I had a smile on her face when I told her that she would win the challenge if that happened, but that she could not wear a bra or bikini top for the massage.

When I asked her what my challenge was, she simply said "higher" and I knew exactly what she meant. It was from one of the Impractical Joker episodes when one of the jokers was getting a massage while on his back. The masseur in that case was working up the front of his leg and when he got to about the thigh area, the joker was told he must say higher. Linda informed me that she had requested a masseuse for my full body massage and that at some point Linda would cough and that would be the signal for me to say "higher". We arrived at the Spa and were met by the masseur / masseuse team that was going to give us our couples massage. I followed the masseur into the locker room to remove most of my clothes and put a robe on. Linda did the same thing with the masseuse that would shortly be giving me my massage. While in the locker room with the masseur, I told him to please be sure to ask Linda if she wanted her breasts massaged when she flipped to her back. He smiled at me and said he would.

We were each led to the couple's massage room, which was very nice. The lighting was enough that I figured I would get a great view of the masseur felling up Linda's boobs if she accepted the challenge and there was nice calming music playing. We each laid on our stomachs to begin the massage wearing only our underpants. The massage was very relaxing and I was actually fighting it a bit just to stay awake. After about 30 minutes, they both asked us to flip to our backs. Linda's masseur held a small towel in place that covered her breasts as she rolled onto her back. As soon as we were on our backs, I was having hard time not thinking about him massaging her boobs which started creating a stir in my underpants. I started counting ceiling tiles, thinking baseball and anything else I could to keep from having a tent form in my pants. As the masseuse was working on my shoulders and arms, it actually helped clear my mind a bit as Linda's masseur started by working on her feet.

After about 15 minutes, Linda's masseur moved to her shoulders, while my masseuse moved to my feet. My masseuse went quickly from my feet to my ankles and then my calves. Linda's masseur had completed massaging her shoulders when he softly asked her if she would like her breasts massaged.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Linda bite her lip for a few seconds before saying "yes". He removed the towel that was draped over her boobs and slowly started massaging the sides of her breasts. He then brought his hands up to the tops of her boobs before pushing them down between her perfect tits, before circling on the bottom side of her boobs and bringing his hands right up and over the top crossing her nipples. As hard as she may have tried not to, Linda still let out a soft moan and he took that as a sign that he should continue. He quickly realized that her nipples are very sensitive, so he made sure to be finish any of his massage movements by coming into contact with her very pert nipples. I had been so focused on watching him that I had not realized that I was now rock hard and my masseuse was in the process of massaging my thighs. I knew my hardon was obvious to her and I was just hoping that Linda was so turned on by her massage that she would forget to cough. Within seconds of thinking I might not have to do anything, Linda coughed. I really tried to say it, but I couldn't and had to accept defeat. Our massages ended and suddenly our competition was very close at 19-18, due to her getting 2 points for me failing my challenge and her getting one point for completing hers.

We each took quick showers before meeting in the Spa lobby. When we got to the room, Linda suggested that we just order dinner from the room service menu and have some fun in the room instead of dressing up for dinner. I quickly agreed with her and we had a quick dinner followed by a very intense love making session. We fell asleep in each other's arms, each being exhausted from the sightseeing, sun, very erotic massage and our passionate fucking.

As erotic as the previous day was and me getting to have a fantasy realized of seeing another guy touch her perfect boobs, the competitor in me was really upset that I had let her catch up to me in our challenge and I was as determined as ever to get back into the lead. After breakfast, we headed to the Party Pool as there were a number of activities planned for the day. While Linda was using the bathroom, Enrico was walking around the pool and stopped by my chair. I asked him for more details on some of the games and he said that we needed to volunteer for "Bar Sundae".

When I asked him what that was, he said that they would get 4 ladies to lay topless on the pool-side bar. The husbands would then spread various items around and on his wife's breasts. They would then get 2 volunteers for each woman to have to clean her off using only their mouth and tongue. My initial reaction was that there was no way that Linda would accept that challenge, but then I got concerned that I was not sure if I liked the idea of a couple of guys licking off her breasts.

Linda returned after Enrico had just left. She quickly removed her top, applied sun screen and laid back in her chair and began to read her book. I stared at her perfect breasts while I debated whether I should challenge her to play Bar Sundae, and found myself getting rock hard thinking about 2 strangers getting to lick her boobs clean. Finally, I decided that I would do it and even in the highly unlikely event that she accepted, I would be comfortable and probably even turned on by it. Right after the game preceding Bar Sundae had finished, Linda asked what the next game on the schedule was. I told her it was called Bar Sundae and that I was challenging her to volunteer to do it. When Enrico announced that they were ready for Bar Sundae and described what it was, Linda looked at me and said no way. I was basking in the glory of just having gotten two easy points when Enrico said he needed 4 ladies to volunteer and bring their husbands along. He quickly had two ladies volunteer and then said that he thought it would be good to have the two hotties from Not-So-Newlywed Game volunteer and called Linda and Sara by name.

Sara immediately stood up grabbing her husband Steve by the hand and pointed over at Linda, who finally gave in and agreed to volunteer. I was stunned by her decision, bummed that I was not getting the 2 points but also turned on that I would likely soon be seeing two guys lick her boobs clean.

As each of the ladies laid down on the bar, the bartender was handing each of their husbands a small bucket of various items. It included things like; chocolate syrup, whipped cream, candy sprinkles, caramel syrup, and plenty of other sticky items. Enrico explained that we had 3 minutes to use as much of the toppings as we wanted to decorate our wife's boobs. The game would go until all of the women had been licked clean, with the bartender being the judge. The wife that is last to be cleaned off would receive a credit in the gift shop. I quickly spread all of the topping that I was given on Linda's boobs and stomach. After the 3 minutes was up, Enrico asked the husbands to step back and requested eight male volunteers that were hungry. He pointed out the first volunteers that he said he saw and had them come up to the bar. When he was assigning them in sets of two to each of the 4 ladies, he discovered that he had only ended up with 7 volunteers up there, so he would be the eighth volunteer and he and another guy would be responsible for licking Linda clean.

Enrico and the other lucky guy positioned themselves on opposite sides of Linda right over her food covered breasts. I suddenly started to get the feeling that I did not want this to happen. As the bartender began his count down from 10, Linda sat up and said she did not want to continue just before I had the opportunity to do so. Enrico begged for just a quick taste, but I moved in and lifted her off the bar top. I carried her through the pool to the steps nearest the bathroom, so Linda could go in and shower off. Enrico found another volunteer, so the game went on after a brief delay. Linda and I sat comfortably in our chairs as we watched the newly selected husband decorate his wife. The countdown was again started and then we watched as the 8 guys mauled the women volunteers. Linda commented that me covering her with all of those items was actually fun and had gotten her excited, but the thought of 2 guys licking her breasts clean was not something she was willing to do, and that she was fine with the fact that she was now losing 21-18 and knew that I was only two points away from winning.

The Bar Sundae challenge had ended while we were talking and shortly after that, Sara stopped by our chairs to tell Linda that she did the right thing by backing out. She told Linda that her two male volunteers ignored the food on her stomach and just kept mauling her tits even after they were clean. It definitely made Linda and I even more grateful that she backed out when she did. Over dinner, we looked at the options for the evening. The main event was their "Bare as You Dare Party", but they were also showing a movie on the beach that was projected on a big blow up screen.

After reading the options, Linda asked me what I wanted to do. I told her that the movie option actually sounded kind of nice, but that we could do either.

She looked at me with a big smile and said "I love you so much".

About an hour later we went to the beach. There were less than 10 couples there, as most resort guests were going to the wilder party. The entertainment team members that were there provided some large scoops and blankets that we could use. They then showed all of us how you could use the large scoops to dig a hole in the sand that would allow you to lay back while watching the movie. After you dug out the hole, you placed the first blanket in the hole so you could lay on it and then you could use another blanked to cover up with if you wanted. We dug our hole so that it kind of felt like you were in a reclining love seat. As was always the case, they had a waitress walking around taking drink orders and they also had bags of popcorn to give you a real movie experience. It really was romantic laying in our little sand dune while watching the movie, under the sparkling stars and hearing the waves slowly washing up on shore. Neither of us were really into watching the movie after a while, as we were having much more fun kissing each other passionately while our hands roamed over each other's clothed bodies. Linda is an exceptional kisser and had me rock hard. I whispered in her ear how much I wanted to make love to her right there on the beach, but she said she had other things in mind for me when we get back to our room. That only made me want her more, but I patiently waited until the movie ended.

When we were back in the room, my cock immediately began to stir in anticipation of getting to make love to the sexiest woman on the planet. She told me that I should strip down to my underpants, put some dance music on and sit on the end of the bed, as she went into the bathroom to change. When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing a very sexy teddy that she had bought for this trip but had not told me about it. The top was a tube top with lace along the edges and a netted material allowing you to see her full plump breasts and already hard nipples. The bottom had the same netted material and lace, but was also a scrunch fit over her rear end, giving the appearance that it was painted on her.

She looked incredible and as she approached me, I started to reach out to her with my hands and she pushed them down telling me that I was not allowed to touch the dancer. Linda then proceeded to give me the most incredible and sensual lap dance that I could even imagine. Her body looked incredible in her new outfit and the way she could move her ass from side to side in beat with the music had me about ready to burst. She continued dancing like this for at least 10 minutes and although she was still wearing her outfit, she might as well have been naked based on how perfectly it fit her curves and the netted material.

After one of the songs finished, she walked over to the dresser and pulled out a few items. The first was the sleep mask that she occasionally wears. She walked over to me and placed it over my eyes. Then she asked that I remove my underpants, move back onto the bed and lay down. I did as she instructed me to do and waited to see what was next. The next thing I felt was her tying something around my right ankle and securing it to the bed. She then did the same thing for my left ankle. With my legs spread apart, she slowly moved one of her hands up my right leg and gently brushed over my very hard cock.

At that point, Linda grabbed my right hand and secured it to the side by tying something around my wrist and tying it to the bed. When she did the same thing to my left hand, I jokingly said that this was no fair, as she herself never liked to be tied down. She told me that I was not allowed to speak but that she would stuff my just removed underpants into my mouth if I thought I was going to have a problem with that. I shook my head indicating that I understood. She walked a way for a few seconds, while I laid there wondering what was next. The next sensation I felt was something very cold running up the inside of my leg. It took a few seconds for me to realize that she had gotten some ice cubes and was now running them all over my body. She started with my legs and then thankfully skipped my crotch and moved to my chest. After a few minutes on my upper body and feeling like most of my body was wet, she again stepped away for a few seconds. The next sensation I got was what felt like a handful of ice cubes being rubbed against my balls and suddenly shrinking cock. Linda continued doing that until all of the ice cubes that she had had in her hands melted, so it was just her touching my cock and balls. Just as I felt my cock stiffening again, she removed her hands and climbed off the bed. I heard what sounded like her removing her new outfit.

I waited for what was next, hoping she would just climb on top of me and fuck me good. But instead, the next feeling I got was her hands, lips and tongue as she gently kissed the top of my right foot. She slowly worked up my right leg with her mouth, while one of her hands rubbed by left leg. When she got to my inner thighs with her tongue, I honestly thought I was going to shoot my load without her even touching my manhood. I then felt her shift her body over mine and slowly started giving me a body-to-body massage. I could feel her hard nipples as they rubbed against my chest. She continued to do this until the point that I could hold back no more. I groaned loudly as stream after stream of cum shot between our bodies.

Linda commented "whoops" and climbed off the bed returning with a damp wash cloth so she could clean each of our stomachs off. She then climbed up between my legs and started to rub my still sensitive cock. Within a few minutes she had me rock hard again and moved her mouth to my balls and cock to give them a very personal and tender tongue bath. It was not long before my breathing was picking up again and I was trying to thrust my hips forward to bury my cock deep in her mouth. Once she was satisfied that I was ready, she straddled my waist and lowered herself onto my cock. For the first 5 to 10 minutes she slowly rode my cock. When she felt that she was approaching an orgasm, she freed my hands from their constraints and started to ride me hard. I pushed off the sleeping mask so I could see her amazing body on top of mine and reached up to grab her incredible breasts. Linda tilted her head back as she fucked me hard until both of us orgasmed. She collapsed down into my arms with my cock still buried inside her pussy for several minutes, until we took a quick shower and went to bed in each other's arms.

With Saturday being our last full day at the resort, Linda really wanted to get a full day of sun as we discussed our plans for the day. So, we talked about taking a long walk on the beach after breakfast and then spending most of the afternoon at the Party Pool. I waited until she was putting on her bikini for the day and then mentioned that I had a challenge for her. I handed the thong bikini bottom that I had purchased a few nights earlier and said that she would need to wear it while we were in the sun that day. Knowing that if she refused, she would lose the competition, she reluctantly agreed but added that she could where cover-up shorts when we were walking around the resort until we get to the pool or beach area.

I agreed and watched her slide the thong bottom up her longs legs and doing a fantastic job of displaying her magnificent ass. She put on a cover-up and we headed to breakfast. After breakfast, we put our towels and beach bag on a few chairs by the Party Pool, applied sunscreen and headed to the beach. Watching Linda's ass move from side to side in that thong was unbelievable and it was obvious that I was not the only guy watching her ass as we walked to the beach. We walked hand-in-hand as we talked walking down the beach. After walking over a mile and having passed several other resorts, we came to a rocky stretch of beach which forced us to turn around. The walk back seemed much longer, but we finally arrived back at our resort. After a short swim in the ocean and even attempting to body surf a little on the incoming waves, we were both ready to relax by the pool.

When we arrived back at our chairs, Linda removed her top, much to the delight of every guy within 100 feet of us, and we applied another layer of sunscreen as we sat back into our chairs. Linda asked if I minded if she took a short nap while we waited for the scheduled activities to begin. She rolled onto her stomach on the chair and closed her eyes. Her new thong exposed the tan lines from the bottoms that she usually wears. I admired how beautiful she was and decided to get into the pool to cool off a bit from the long walk on the beach. I sat on edge of the pool and just watched as guy after guy checked out her sexy ass when they walked by her. As I was sitting on the edge, Enrico swam up to me and shared a few of the upcoming activities for the day. He said that the best event in the afternoon was the foam party where they filled the pool with foam. Enrico said you can't see more than six inches in front of you, so there's typically a lot of "accidental" groping going on while everyone is moving around in the pool with foam rising 3-5 feet above the pool's surface. In the evening, he said that I had to be sure to bring Linda to the Masquerade party, as it always has some very sexy dancing going on. I thanked him for the suggestions as he climbed out of the pool and walked by our chairs, stopping to give Linda's ass a good stare.