Sexy Fun at the OK Carral Ch. 01

Story Info
MMF Throuple: couple meets dashing barfly.
7.7k words
4.8
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
171 Followers

MMF Throuple: couple meets dashing barfly


The title is... no, not a typo. Carral is a Latin term for barrel or vat. So there, smart ass!

As with the many titles on Literotica, the titles in this series defies a single categorization. Given that, please pay more attention to the TAGS. They are much more accurate than a single designation. I believe that the site could use the addition of a "bisexual m/f" category, but that opens up a whole can of worms for another day.

As always, I appreciate your constructive opinions and suggestions. Just so you know, every character portrayed here significantly exceeds the minimum age of 18.


Series Info:

The "OK Carral," a party place in a gentrified warehouse district of AnyCity, USA. It serves as a clandestine venue for a distinct and varied patronage. It's the local hotspot for "hookups," both new and old. Unlike the Playboy Mansion, there is no hanky-panky within its walls. However, with the flowing drinks and conversations comes plenty of negotiated partner exchanges and group sex. Not everyone finds exactly what they're looking for, but there are options and fall-backs galore.


On this particular evening we follow Jenifer and Paul, married, very happily, for over two decades. It's swinger's night, and the feeling's right!

This will be the pair's maiden foray into seeking a third for "group activities". I'll spare you the backstory, but suffice to say that although their hearts still beat as one, their bodies have been uninspired with the usual love making machinations. They're here to get fucked, even if it takes a handsome stranger to intervene. Both J&P, as their friends call them, came by this as by mutual agreement. They couldn't keep their hands off each other all week from the anticipation of this risqué outing, counting on rekindling the uninhibited lust that brought them together so many years ago.

We find them sitting together at a table for four, looking excitedly about the club for prospects. Each sees all sorts of intimate gatherings - 3 men, 4 women, two women and one guy, and a scandalous gathering of better than half a dozen mixed genders and ethnicities! So far, it looks like most of the patrons are familiar with each other. It's clear that this mature couple are no doubt "nubies," as their doe-eyed surveying of the crowd is their tell. "Up for grabs" you could say. Thus far, they don't seem to attract much interest, until...

The husband is worried, "I'm seeing plenty of good-lookers, but not many looking at us."

Jen replies. "Oh, you're such a worry-wart. Relax. If it doesn't happen tonight, at least we have the eye candy and oddities to entertain us. Now you just keep your radar up and don't fret, it'll be just fine."

"Right you are, yet again, My Lovely. There's always your sparkling baby blues to get my engine running."

"That's the optimist I fell for. And, such flattery might get you into my bed later," she says while flashing him a lascivious grin.

He responds to her words of encouragement, "I'm hoping so! That's ALWAYS what I strive for, even if it's quite conventional love making."

"Stop that, you! Just enjoy the show, and maybe something will pop up," Jen tells him, as he responds with a nod and a reserved smile. He dutifully resumes his visual crowd-surfing.

A dashing younger gentleman suddenly crosses their paths. His pressed Armani suit speaks volumes of his obvious polished status. He was searching around for someone or something to pique his interest. Just after passing by their table, he halts his swift and determined steps. He gives a brief examination of the handsome mature couple sitting together, looking like lost sheep. Couldn't pass up such a golden opportunity. Abruptly, he then pulls out a chair and sits, looking at them and their bemused expressions.

"Pardon the intrusion," he states confidently, but not apologetically, "I couldn't help notice you two sitting alone. Good thing for you, I came around to shake you out of isolation. You two are obviously new newcomers. And therefore knew each other beforehand, am I right?"

Jen finds his brashness a rather refreshing respite from the staid, and returns with a haughty standoffishness, "Yes we are, to all those questions. And to whom do we have the pleasure?," she enquires, trying to sound sophisticated and forthright.

He chuckles at her veiled attempt to outdo him at his own game, "The pleasure, indeed, is mine, but I'm the sharing kind when it comes to... pleasure," his innuendo unmistakable.

Feeling obligated to interject defensively, "Paul" (though it's really Benjamin), presents a preemptive hand to the dashing interloper, "Paul, and you might be...?"

"I don't might be, I AM Rowan, Rod to those who know me, as well as my reputation." smugly with one eye cocked.

Jen is more than game for this smart sexy banter, "And what kind of reputation are we known for?"

Paul, still sounding a bit off-putting, "Yes. Of what kind of 'rep' are we talking about?"

With a return wink, Rowan answers, "Not WE, but I am regarded as somewhat of an upscale libertine. I'll spare you the many, many details. But, I would be most interested in YOUR story."

Jennifer takes the lead, once again, "we're here because we heard a rumor that this is a real 'pickup' joint. And that interests us. We're looking for a somewhat... libertine... gent to whom we can share affections."

"I may know just the fellow to fulfill that role, and he's... me," after letting that settle, he continues, "I did find you an attractive pair when I walked in. You could say, rather sexy," he looks deliberately at Paul, then Jen, with smugness.

Paul realizes that this guy, and they have an interest in each other, says, "That's RATHER fortunate, as I can tell that my wife of better than 20 years finds you sexy, as well.

With a happy grin, Paul retorts, "Happy Platinum Anniversary. And you sir, do you find me attractive to you?"

An excited Jen chimes in, "Oh, he finds you attractive, alright. Just look how nervous he is," and both wifey and handsome one chuckle.

The Stranger says, "Since we've established a decorum, why don't we make our own party, in a more... intimate space? And, that spot would be my crib upstairs," he patiently awaits their reaction.

The matrimonial twosome quickly contemplates his offer, then Paul admits, "that would be exactly what we'd hope you'd ask us," as he nods towards Jen for her corroboration.

"It's settled, then. Follow," he stands, "Oh, I did neglect to add a caveat? Our fun will be in the form of a 'round-robin,' where each nonparticipant will call the shots as to what the other two 'players' will do, and with, one another. Everyone will have their turn. There will be no pain, unless the recipient desires, non consensuality, or fluid play.

"I am to be the initial 'third wheel,' so I can gauge your... style, for lack of a better word, as you, in turn, can surmise mine. I will warn you that my vast experience in these matters affords me a VERY active imagination. In any case, it will be a titillating learning exercise for all. Are you ok with all of this?"

Hubby and Missy are staring at him mute with open mouths, nodding their affirmations.

Rowan smirks amusingly, "I can see that the wheels are already spinning. That will come in handy," he walks out the door swiftly, with the awestruck couple barely able to keep pace.

Once inside his flat, and after three-way kisses, he sternly demands, "strip!"

J&P tentatively undress. Paul stops when down to only his studded black leather jock. It sports an opening for his hirsute and respectably sized cock. He's a little intimidated by his short stature, barely reaching Rowan's chin. Otherwise, he is firm, not quite buff, dark haired with contrasting light blue eyes, strong looking hands, and masculine tight and light-haired butt.

She proudly gloats at her rubenesque form, now merely clad in a rose-tinted lace bustier, dark fishnets fastened to an open crotch panty, and, of course, knee-length black high heeled-boots. Her tits are ample, but not disproportionately large. Her chest was not as prominent as her trunk's girth would suggest. Make no mistake, it was indeed very attractive, but moderate. Paul loved her slightly hanging C-cups. He would tell her in the heat of passion that her tits were the perfect size for him to hold completely within his lustful handsy grip, especially when she was riding him on top, and within easy mauling distance.

Her red tinted golden locks were Jen's real point of pride. She went through various trendy styles over her lifetime: straight and stringy in the '70's, puffy and permed for the '80's, pixie during the 1990's, cropped bob in the aughts, before finally settling on the silky streaks of a body curled bob of shoulder length. The smart contemporary coiffe attracted double takes, particularly amongst the young Turk community of at least a decade her junior. It drove Paul both mad and proud when she garnered wanton looks from a group of young men seeing her for the first time. It sent a tingle to her loins each time she witnessed this situation, to which Paul would come to reap in the form of her romantic needs later in the day. They would often role-play, as he the awestruck sexually impetuous teen boy smitten by her mature straightforwardness and her well honed seductive skills.

Jen's matching full wiry bush extends from the mons, and frames both sides of her bright pink, inward curving, pussy lips. The whole package gives her a natural and sensuous shape, like a viola waiting to be "played" passionately.

Jen is enviously adorned with not a "shelf" ass, but an expansive and alabaster beauty, split down the middle by a sweetly arched valley that one could swear occupies half her body height. The width of her hips, thighs, and calves are more than adequate to support her maddingly sexy behind. Those were the first physical charms that Paul had noticed at their maiden rendezvous. He would come to jealously covet it as his exclusive toy. The roundness, softness, smoothness, it was his perfect trifecta of the ideal "badunkadunk". Paul only wished that his arms were long enough to reach completely around her backside, to be able to divide her cheeks wide while she was busy pumping it up and down on his erection. (Maybe, slip a finger or three in her asshole.)

Rowan first directs Paul, "You will sit upon the carpet with your legs straight out and divided." Paul then complies, "Good. Jen, please do the same between your husband's legs facing me. I will remain clad, but will expose my impressive cock and jerk it at a speed commensurate with my level arousal, from watching you perform to my specifications," he takes a seat on the plush Queen Anne chair with one leg crossed over the other.

"Paul, you will begin to apply soft kisses up and down Jen's neck."

He gladly issues butterfly kisses methodically along her neck. Paul starts at the back and works his way around and down her left side. He takes a tiny nibble on Jen's earlobe. Then, he moves right and does the same in an upward procession, pausing for further instructions at her jawline. Jen tilts her head to the side to accommodate Paul's shiver evoking offerings. Paul lifts his eyes off his spouse and turns them onto the recumbent, leaning Rowan.

**************************************************

"Excellent. Now, Paul, I want you to lightly bite all over her neck in random places," Paul does just that, and is rewarded by Jen's soft gasps of pleasure from her, "Good! Jen, raise your arms and reach behind you to hold Paul by the back of his head. And you," pointing his chin at Paul, "explore her flank, then breasts, with just your fingertips."

Paul extends his arms around Jen. He slides his fingers in parallel up her curvaceous torso until reaching the bottom of Jen's creamy boobs. His fingers glide along the bottom of both breasts, then into the cleavage, and eventually reach her nipples. She groans as his fingers revolve around her areolas.

"STOP!," angers Rowan, "Did I say to touch around her nipples?," Paul sheepishly smiles, Rowan continues, "For that transgression, you will deny your wife of the pleasure of pinching her sensitive nubs," he smiles at Jen's disappointed expression, "you will have to answer to her later when she admonishes you for the unfulfilled tease," after an interminable pause for effect, Rowan elicits Paul, "do you feel remorse at denying Jen of her due mammary pleasure?," Paul nods in shame, "You can only redeem yourself by squeezing her tits."

Hubby positions his hands to have the heft of her breasts within his palms. He gently closes his hands and lightly compresses her now painfully perked nubs. Her smile returns as her eyes close to fully enjoy the effect. She's getting more titillated and frustrated at the measured tease the mysterious stranger exacts. When her husband repeatedly squishes and releases her boobs, her impatience gets the better of her, and she reaches to stretch out her nipples.

"Uh, uh, uhhh. There'll be no touching yourself without my authorization. I AM in charge of your body, not you. You'll get to have your say soon enough. This is my time. Move your hands down her sides, Paul, and stop at her delta. Now, drape her legs over yours and spread them out more," Jen begins to sweat from the anticipation of where this is headed, "Nice. Play with her bush hair. That's it. Now cup her pussy... glide a finger on either side of that fuckable slit, but not inside."

The handsome stranger unzips his fly, and whips out a whopper of a cock. It's long, thick and has an obscenely swelled knob at its aft. He grips his stalk and slowly rubs up and down, making sure it's in Jen's full view. It sure is, and she drools out of the corners of her mouth. Her eyes tear at the mesmerizing sight It's both embarrassing and involuntary. Weeping fluids flow from multiple sites, ever more the faster Rowan strokes his cock. Her spouse's manipulations of her pussy lips lends no respite.

"Keep going Paul. Is she wet enough?," rhetorically asks Rowan, "then spread her and let me inspect."

Rowan, remaining seated, leans forward for closer examination of her gaping snatch. It's engorged pinkness encircles the darkness of her exposed tunnel, "Very nice. What you say, 'man-ho'? Approve?"

"Absolutely," Paul responds, "I've always immensely enjoyed this sight of―."

Rowan abruptly cuts him off, "SILENCE, man-ho'-slave! You'll ruin the mood the more you sputter on. I want you to plunge ALL your fingers inside of her," Jen squeals at the sudden intrusion before issuing a low, long growl, "Curl your embedded fingers against her upper wall g-spot. Hurry! Circle her clitoris with the other hand, slowly."

Jen is totally besides herself. The cresting bliss barrels towards zenith. Paul can't help but grin.

"STOP!!! She is NOT to come until I'M ready to let her!," Rowan's face is the color of a beat, "Quick, before it's too late, place her up on all fours... Whew! That was too close, be more careful next time."

Paul positions her nirvana drunk wife in a doggy stance. The couple turns to look at Rowan, their want for orgasm written in all caps on their sweaty faces. Rowan simply crooks a finger to summon them to his feet. They begrudgingly trudge themselves into position. Rowan simply points down to his lap. J&P lowered his pants to his ankles. He then waves at his shirt, and they unbutton and divest him of it, one sleeve at a time. A look down to his feet effectively directs the married two minions to take off his socks and shoes.

Rowan silently signals for Jen to retrieve his boxers. He takes it from her, and presses it against Jen's nose "take a healthy whiff, my dear," she does just that with her eyes closed, relishing the foreign musk, "put it in his face so he can't but breathe in my scent."

Paul inhales lightly, to the dismay of Rowan, "sniff it, bitch-boy!" Paul takes a deeper breath reluctantly, but finds Rowan's masculine odor surprisingly seductive, "you like my smell, don't you, my twink?"

"You both have done well, but it's time to serve my manhood. Paul will perform the initial sucking, assisted by his loving Mrs. Now attend to me. Wifey! Help him."

Jen holds the base of his cock, and pulls Paul's face roughly against Row's staff, "come on honey, you know what to do, you are a man, after all," followed by a maniacal chortle.

He opens his mouth fully and quickly engulfs Paul before he chickens out. His wife stares at him with rapt fascination, "yeah, like that. Lick up the shaft and swallow his head. Fuckin' hot! My pussy is on fire! Suck it good, husband, just like I do for you, and make you come on my big tits!"

Rowan laughs at her enthusiasm. He's quite amused at the display between man and wife, "enough, face-fucked cuck! Let her show you how it's done," he emphasizes with a push to Paul's forehead.

Jen unapologetically usurps Rowan's cock from her husband. She looks into Paul's eyes with a smug dick-filled smile. Jen swirls her tongue around Rowan's engorged tip, then takes a long drag up the underside of his long shaft. She's excited to feel his cock twitch as a result. Jen shows her appreciation by stuffing his entire staff within her warm and wet mouth. The cucking wife wastes no time bobbing up and down it, while applying a vacuum lip lock on the reddening head. It's as if she's trying to detach it from his body, and use it as a real life dildo when hubby's attendance wasn't available for her sexual satiation.

Rowan momentarily tilts his head back, and issues, "Ahhh, that's it cucker, show your spouse how to please a real man. Yeah... so good. Damn. Paul, push your wife down, and make her gag on my throat-filling dick!"

Paul gladly complies, having his turn at payback. He puts two hands on the back of her head and pushes her face flush with Rowan's nest of pubes. Jen does indeed cough violently. Copious drool cascades down Rowan's shaft. Paul relents and lets go. He doesn't want to leave a mark on her, nor risk being denied her lovin' at home, out of retribution. Afterall, Paul loves to fuck her on the regular too much to take that chance.

Once more, Rowan demands, "Cut that out! Get back on the floor where you belong, on all fours below me... Paul, stand on your knees behind her...," Paul takes his position, "That's it. Now open her cunt lips... Move to the side, so I can see... Mmm, yes, quite lovely."

Ro continues, "Get your face in the bottom of her crack. Yeahhh...! Stick your tongue out all the way. Lick very, VERY slowly upwards from the back of her pussy. Yup... Pull back some after grazing her cute little asshole... Barely touch your tongue along her crack, and go up again," Paul's head can be seen tilting up as he moves higher.

"Stop when you're at the top. Flutter your tongue lightly on the base of her spine."

The matrimonial pair knows all too well that this drives Jen up the wall with major tingles. Paul smiles while working mercilessly on her most erogenous spot. When he does this at home, Jen gets irresistibly horny, and begs Paul in a breathy voice to fuck her while in doggy, immediately. Today is no different, and Jen flashes a pleading look back towards him, then at Rowan.

"Ha! I love to see a woman squirm for a good pounding. Is that what you want to do to her, Paul?," he naturally repeatedly nods enthusiastically, "then ram that pecker in, and give her a rogering."

Both spouses sport exaggerated smiles from the long denied relief. Jen lowers her face to the floor. Her expansive ass is presented for Paul's plundering. He licks his lips knowing this will result in mutual explosive orgasms. He lines up his cock and rams home in a single thrust. Jen's ass ripples waves of flesh when her husband bounces off it. A loud moan resonates around the room from her moans. The ambient sound of blunt force splashing fills the room. It won't be long until she hits her peak. Meanwhile, Paul ratchets up the onslaught.

Client8
Client8
171 Followers