Sexy Fun at the OK Carral Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feigned impatience with his gawking, "I see that you are properly revenant of my pussy region. That is all very well, but the waiting tires me. Get on with it, man!."

He then turned his attention to her knee high-footwear. It consisted of heavy silver studded black leather. How she so adroitly propelled herself in them without falter, he could not fathom. She picked up one leg to facilitate their removal. Young Sir took the opportunity to caress her heel before she returned it to the floor. He was always a calf and foot-man. He doted a bit too long in divesting her of the other boot. Joel looked and met her grimaced look and one downward bent eyebrow. Gingerly, he slowly slid his hands from her ankle to the outside of her thighs, and approached the garter with great caution. MzztrzZ barely held back from being subsumed by the divine stimulation when he undid the snaps.

"Fool! Now look at what you wrought. You've made my pussy drip, without authorization!"

And, look he did! How could he not, his nose being mere inches away from her marvelously moistened mons! She smacked him hard with her crop on his ass. (BTW, this was not received by Joel as unpleasant.) He performatively bowed his head in shame, barely hiding his "ate the canary" smirk. She proceeded to assume herself to spread eagle. Her glistening, pube-curtained puss was there for the asking. He would not let this esteemed gift go under appreciated.

"Since you've already got the ball rolling, come hither with YOUR balls, and fuck me," her thick legs were further divided, and he took position between them.

The Donatello-like man aligned his manhood at the gates of her portal, and presumed to ease his way in, but she excoriated, "NO! I'm not interested in your shriveled male organ, use your hands!"

When he inserted his clenched fisted within her quim, MzztrzZ opened her mouth and eyes wide from blissful shock. She ushered ne'er a word, just looked deep into his eyes when his hand was wrist deep. He had begun to slowly withdraw through the sheath of her gripping tunnel. MzztrzZ had never accommodated a "fist-prick" of this dimension, and it was transformative. She was paralyzed from the ecstasy it delivered.

He reversed course and returned to her core, this time deliberately striking her cervix. She stifled a winced from pain, careful not to show weakness. But, as he began to quicken the pace, her resolve washed away. In and out more rapidly, higher and higher went his sense of urgency to bring her pleasure. She pulled her legs up by the back of her knees to enhance her rising bliss.

The incredible fullness of his rapidly reciprocating arm of steel provided MzztrzZ with more contact with her constricting walls than any dick ever could. She dropped her grip on her legs. Her fingers went immediately to her nipples. She pinched and pulled at them an obscene distance away from her chest. Heat flowed within her. Mzz was being engulfed within the flames of her own passionate bonfire. She could not see, hear, nor feel any sensation other than that of her cresting nirvana.

MzztrzZ began to wail from ecstasy, "Ahhh... fuck me fuck me, fuck me... now! Faster! Shiiit! It's magnificent... more, more, more, more!..."

Joel suddenly bellowed, a severe grimace formed on his face, "I am...," slam, went his arm-cock with each spoken word, "Joel... Bensen..., NOT... slave one!"

Joel's dramatic "flipping of the script," and taking charge was a grave shock to MztrzZ, to say the least. She was taken aback and reeled back on her heels. When the fog cleared from Mzz's brain, "this was sheer blasphemy, an unforgivable breach, a violation of boundaries," she seethed internally. However, she did not have the willpower to break the pending orgasm, of which she was so near. MztrzZ was dissolving into, dare it be said, her real name, "Petunia." He had completely hijacked her body and soul. She realized that this was where she had always yearned to be. Not a relentless whip bearing witch, but a vulnerable being capable of more than solely self love.

"I've been on an intervention to lay claim to your passion, and cast your mask of gruffness to the sea," was the proclamation of HER dom, "repeat after me: 'I, Petunia, am heretofore the coveted 'pet' of your master, 'MzztrJ'.

Her eyes glazed over, "MzztrJ" continued, "I have been charged by my REAL superiors, a consortium of men that, coincidently, have been your amusement this whole time. They have consorted to teach you a lesson in manners, as well as an understanding of the superior male gender. Lucky for you, I was able to convince them of your redeemability, and the lack of need to instill the whole male superiority treatment."

For maybe the first time ever, Petunia was without sharp tongue, or any words, for that matter. She was still paralyzed in shock. But she began to understand. Suddenly, Petunia realized that this was her true calling, her fate, her destiny. In adopting full deference to MzztrJ, designate, she obediently assumed a kneeling position at his feet.

Said he with arms folded and one arched eyebrow, "You may, MUST, pay proper homage to your MzztrJ's feet. Their 'standing' is identical to yours, on the floor, that is. Now, do it!,"

She fully complied with her MzztrJ's edict without question. Her subservience was developing quite naturally. It was as if this new lowly stature was a long-forgotten memory of how she used to be. Yes, submissiveness seemed all too familiar to her just then.

"Your desperately desired orgasm shall be denied, for now, as a retroactive punishment for your repeated insolence. I will now escort you to my den so that you may properly begin your long deferred servitude. You may port any pet you possess to your provided private chambers, and leave them in there. Follow..."

Petunia only nodded her head, then hung it low, now resigned to take the "walk of shame" to Joel's man-cave, "Assemble yourself with your... outfit. It will be a painful reminder of where you once were before I took over."

Upon arrival at Joel's place, she was ordered to kneel. MzztrJ had her unzip the fly on his custom-made trousers, and start sucking his cock. She found his shriveled "thing" not to be that impressive... at all. Petunia could barely contain her giggles when she saw it up close. She only needed a thumb and forefinger to yank it out of his pants. Even at that, she had to pull his equally diminutive balls (more like marbles!) with her other hand to have enough of his length to suck on.

No wonder "MzzzzzterrrrJJJJJ," she mocked him to herself, was so bossy - totally compensatory. She realized that to refer to him by his new title was a joke. But, she would play along for the time being, and meanwhile, she would continue attending to his little pecker, and flash her doe eyes at him in feigned reverence. That had apparently masked her disrespect quite adequately. He remained clueless as to the spiteful plot being hatched within her vengeful mind. Pathetic, she thought. The spell was broken. It's time for this butterfly to hatch from the cocoon from whence she had been trapped.

Less than 3 minutes into her fellating, he started to show signs of imminent orgasm. He preemptively removed his puny "cock" from her mouth, without notice or care from Petunia.

"I'm gonna come, you bitch!," and he commenced jerking off, "take my seed all over your face!"

She closed her eyes in preparation for the hose down. It had been quite a few years since she was subjected to this. She didn't care for it then, hated it now. Petunia was relieved that his spray was more like a drizzle. Another one of his inferior qualities. Small cock, quick draw and now, dribbling scant imperceptible cum. She opened her eyes in disbelief. "That's it?" she asked herself. But, she was also relieved it was over. He could have never quenched her fire with his equipment and that performance.

He soon caught his breath. His gumption also returned, and he continued with his directives, "Woman! That was great. But now you need to learn your place. Remove your clothes... That's it, all your clothes... but leave your hat on," (thank you, Randy Newman.)

Begrudgingly, she complied, and decided to make a show of it. First, she let drop the studded leather bra. Her massive boobs spilled forth like a waterfall of flesh, nipples large and low. Beads of sweat became visible on Joel's forehead. Next, came the leather skirt. She unbuttoned the side panel, and the skirt flew down to the floor. Petunia was left bereft of all articles, withstanding the split-crotch panties with attached hose and knee-high boots.

Her bodacious body then stood proud. She resisted the inclination to stand in her typical defiant akimbo stance. That would have revealed the ruse prematurely (just like his flash orgasm!) So, instead, she dipped her head down, eyes fixed to a space no further than a yard away. His slacked jaw and hanging tongue returned to base. "What a pathetic display of dominance," Petunia thought. She almost felt the obligation to offer pointers on how a REAL man should keep a commanding presence.

He spoke once his mouth was less parched, "Excellent. I see the laundry is overflowing. Go and take care of it. Make sure to starch my monogrammed shirts, and iron my jeans. I expect to see everything neatly folded and stashed in their proper place within my armoire. Oh! And take a deep inhale of my jock straps before washing them. It will help you identify who your master is when you are passed around the entire 'consortium', blindfolded."

Petunia simply nodded, desperately trying to keep from bursting out laughing. MzztrJ points to the heaping pile of stale man-wear near its tipping point in the corner of the living room. Classy! She shuffles on her knees towards it, takes a look behind her to see Joel gawking at her unclad mega butt. "You wish you could tap this fine azz, Mass...turd!," she jests to herself.

Then, the perfectly evil act of retaliation formed in her devilish mind. She would pretend that she was too weak to lift the basket of filth, he would then come over to assist, and she would pounce, and reclaim her true standing!

In her best frail voice, "Master J. This is too heavy for me to lift. Can you help me?"

"I'm disappointed in this display of weakness. Just this once will I come over and move it for you," he shakes his head, "And, I better not dirty my suit, or there will be an extra measure of retribution in store for you."

"Yes, MzztrJ," Petunia lowers her head to exaggerate mock shame.

Joel approaches the rickety wicker basket. He bends his knees to take hold of the handles. She stealthily works her way behind him, unnoticed. As he is about to lift, she gives him a mighty shove. His body hits the floor with a thud. His comical look of shock only adds to the pleasure she gets from reinstating her high station. She exacts heavily measured steps above him. He's between her boots looking up at her glorious dark fur patch about her glistening, long pussy slit. MztrzZ folds her arms across her chest, appearing as triumphant as she feels.

"Well, well, well, little man. And that's directed at your supposed dick! That thing couldn't satisfy a hamster, let alone a goddess such as myself. You will listen, and listen good to what I have to say! First, you're a worm for believing you could conquer me. Two, you're tall, that's just about all. Three, I'm going to have a ball, crushing yours. Fourth, huge mistake," he lies there in stunned silence, having no choice but to be on the receiving end of the "riot act."

Petunia gave him a light kick in the ribs to make him turn his face to the floor. She bends down, and pulls down both his slacks and tidy-whities. Then, she stands over him again. Raising her left leather clad foot and holding still above him, she then slowly lowers it onto his freshly exposed ass.

"I'm gonna enjoy watching this," as she lowered the stiletto boot, "always known you had a thing for feet, so take this...."

MzztrZz methodically lowers her foot towards his crack. She pressed the spike heel an inch deep into his anus. To elevate his apprehension, MzztrzZ presses in another inch, He sucks in air from apprehension.

"Ahhh... stop, please! That hurts."

"Love hurts, baby... and this wasn't for love... only the just pain and humiliation of you losing to a vastly superior being. And, don't worry. I won't make you rat out your "compatriots" behind their coup against me. "They" will be dealt accordingly in due time. Do I need to inform you of the consequences of passing that information out through your liver lips? I didn't think so," she brings the point home by pointing her heel another inch deeper.

In her final statement, she orders him to make dinner. He dons a scant baby blue apron, with large black arrows drawn in the back, converging at his ass's divide. Needless to say, the obscenely undersized garment was a very poor choice for concealing the reveal of his butt. She spent the better part of the next hour attending to her pussy, while watching his tall muscular ass flex as he juggled pots and pans. After she came wildly, she had him clean her spent juices by mouth. She looked down upon him with a most righteous smirk.

Dinner was good, by the way, and dessert was her big tits, with a side of pussy. He lavished them all for a full hour. HER after-dinner apéritif was his look of resignation at being placed beneath her, once again. To add salt, Joel had been demoted to slave 7. Insulting, indeed!

The end. For now...

12