Sexy Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you so," I teased as she lined up her shot. Something had changed here, I realized as I saw her prepare for her throw. Her form was no longer clumsy. It's like she had studied what to actually do. Kelly tossed her dart at the board, which came to a stop on the ten segment, but in the double ring. She looked at me confusingly.

"Is that good or bad?" she asked.

"It's in the double ring, so you just scored ten times two," I explained.

"YES!!" she screamed.

"Kelly! Not so loud!" I whispered loudly. "We have neighbors after all," I said. Thankfully, I hadn't heard another soul around us all night long.

"Sorry," she said while laughing and covering her mouth at the same time. "Come on, take this off," she said, grabbing the tail of my shirt.

She helped lift the shirt over my head, and immediately began running her hands over my chest. I knew where this was going. But I was just getting started.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself," I said as I held her back. "I'm done warming up."

My next throw saw the dart hit eleven, while Kelly's only got six. Before I could taunt, her tank top was already on the ground, revealing her toned belly once again. Her bra served its purpose well. Kelly couldn't stop jumping up and down from her excitement. I took a deep breath, studied my next shot, and it paid off when I hit the triple ring of fourteen.

"What does that mean?" Kelly asked.

"Triple ring. I just scored fourteen times three," I told her. She looked at the board nervously. As she prepared her shot, I could see she had already unbuttoned her shorts.

Her throw landed close to the center, but only in the nine segment. She slid her shorts down her sexy legs, and revealed her very slim figure covered only by her bra and panties. My sister was something else. If she was losing, why couldn't she stop smiling so goddamn much?

"Don't get cocky," she said. "I've been hitting closer to bullseye than you."

"Winning is winning," I shot back, but knowing that she technically wasn't wrong had me a little worried. I studied my aim, and sent the dart on its way.

Two.

Kelly laughed in joy. As she held up her dart for the toss, she turned to me and hooked a finger into the waist of my pants.

"Get ready," she teased and tossed her shot.

"Ugh, only four," she said. She turned to me and started unbuttoning my jeans. "But like you said, 'Winning is winning!'"

I started removing my pants, with a little help from Kelly on this one. I tossed them aside and for the second time today, we were both in our underwear together. As I leaned in to ready my next move, Kelly's hand rested on my shoulder. She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Don't be nervous or anything," she said mockingly.

"Take your own advice," I said, which made her laugh even more. My dart flew across the patio, and I luckily landed a heavy triple ring fifteen. Kelly's throw, on the other hand, only made a single seven. Her hands quickly moved behind her back. I heard her bra unsnap as she held it in place for a second.

"You don't have to do that," I told her.

"Then I need to stop losing!" she laughed as she tossed her bra to the side. Her boobies bounced freely as she continued to jump up and down in joy. I stood close to her as we looked at each other again.

"This is it," I said. "You're not scared, are you?" I asked mockingly.

"I'm terrified," she said. "Hold me!" she said playfully while wrapping her arms around me and pressing her bare tits into my torso. We laughed as I lined up my next shot and tossed the dart on its final journey. Triple seventeen.

"Who is the King?!" I said, probably too loud. She playfully slapped my chest.

"Get those shorts ready, Your Highness, they are making a trip to the ground very shortly," Kelly said. She aimed her shot up, held her arm up, pulled back, and tossed the dart towards the board.

Bullseye.

Kelly squealed in delight.

"Ah ha ha ha! No way did that just happen! I win," she declared. I stood there in disbelief. Kelly always sucked at darts. How could she manage to pull all her luck into that one moment? Or did she?

Kelly turned to me and with her hands clasped together in front of her chest, she stared at my shorts.

"Well, I'll have those shorts, please," Kelly teased.

"No, actually I'll have those panties, if you'll please," I said, holding my hand out.

"I beg your pardon?" she asked, arching her eyebrows.

"Technically speaking, you didn't win. See I scored seventeen times three. That's fifty-one. Bullseye is fifty. So yeah, I win!" I said while outstretching my arms.

"Bullshit!" she cried. "Bullseye trumps everything! Everyone knows that!" she said.

"No, no, you waived all those rules when we started. You actually said the loser has the lower score. So..." I said while still holding my hand out.

"You little shit!" she exclaimed. "Come here!"

Kelly lunged at me and reached for the waistband of my shorts. She got to them, but I used this opportunity to lift her thin frame by placing my hands on her tight ass and lifting her off the deck. She squealed, and I laid her on the lounge chair with me straddling her. She giggled like a little girl, and seemed to try to get out from under me, but she had no chance. I placed both index fingers into the waistband of her panties to claim my prize. As I moved to take them off, Kelly stopped giggling and looked me in the eyes.

"You are such a bad liar," she said. At that very instance, I realized just how right she was. I didn't regret a damn thing about what happened earlier. And in that moment a realized just how badly I wanted it again.

I said nothing, and pulled down on the thin material. Kelly lifted her ass to help me slide her panties off her hips and down her legs. I tossed the clothing over my shoulder as I faced her pink pussy once again, which was glistening with its juices. I lowered my head just inches from her snatch. I kept my eyes on her face, though. I wanted to see this. She had propped herself up with her elbows and was grinning with anticipation. But that grin would be nothing compared to the pleasure she was about to feel. I snaked out my tongue and gently dragged it across her pussy lips.

Kelly's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her head slowly moved back as the pleasure overtook her. The grin turned into an open mouth of delight. Every problem, dilemma, trial, or tribulation she ever had in her 20 years of existence was immediately disintegrated. Nothing mattered anymore except my tongue on her muffin. Her juices were flowing now and it was time to get to business. I twirled my tongue between her lips and licked inside her sugar walls. Evidently, I hit a sweet spot.

"AH!" she shrieked in delight.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" I teased.

"Oh God yes, please keep going," she begged.

I continued lapping between her lips, occasionally dragging my tongue to her peaking clit. Kelly reached down and grabbed my head, holding me by my ears and running her hands through my hair as I sucked on her swollen clit. I rubbed her clit with my left hand while using my right hand to place two fingers deep inside her wetness as my tongue continued to probe her inner walls. Kelly reached behind her head and grabbed the top of the lounge chair while throwing her head back in pure ecstasy. She was making a lot of moaning noises, but I wasn't concerned with the neighbors. All that mattered was giving my sister as much sexual enjoyment as possible.

The action from both hands and my tongue brought Kelly closer and closer to climax. Her hips lifted off the chair as her orgasm was pending. I held course and kept lapping away. Her hips were twerking uncontrollably, but I held on as I continued to nibble at her clit. Kelly cried out in joy as her orgasm caused her to spasm. I was greeted with a warm flood of sex honey that I happily took into my mouth, and continued to take in even after Kelly had settled down.

Kelly's face had a smile that would put therapists out of business. She looked at me when her heart finally stopped pounding.

"That was incredible!" she said. "You seriously need to tell me how you learned to eat pussy so well!"

"Could you say that a little bit louder," I joked, not really. "I don't think all the neighbors could hear." I brought my forehead to hers, where we glared from one set of eyes to another for a second, and then proceeded to kiss passionately. As an aside, I learned how to muff dive by messing up with it on my first girlfriend. She literally had to say "Just stop!" when I couldn't figure out what to do. So, I learned what I should do so it wouldn't happen again. Sometimes failure can help us in the long run.

We kissed some more, with Kelly lying flat on the chair and running her hands over my back. After a few seconds, she wanted to return the favor. She let me lips go and grabbed the sides of my head.

"Stand up," she ordered. I did so, with my shorts shaped into a conical tent. Kelly relieved the pressure by placing her fingers inside the waistband and slowly pulling the material down. Once it got past my waist, my cock sprang free from its restraints. Kelly's smile lit up the porch again as she gazed into my 6 inches of wonder. I stepped out of the boxers and she tossed them aside. Kelly grabbed my pole, making me jump again, and stared up at me in gracious lust.

"Trust me on this one, you have never felt what you are about to get right now," she warned. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she meant it. The sex between her and I was now becoming a competition. Who would be responsible for a majority of the pleasure given? I thought I did a pretty good job with my tongue on her pussy, but that look on her face said to me that I was in for a rude awakening.

Kelly took the tip into her mouth and the warmth made my knees buckle a little. My God, I loved having my cock in there! She slowed engulfed my entire shaft and went all the way down to the base. I clenched my face into a tight squeeze at the profound gratification. My sexual needs were definitely being met.

Kelly got a steady rhythm going as she bobbed up and down my pole. She licked the underside, swirled her tongue around the tip, dragged her lips across the crown, and then went back for more. My Lord, did it feel great. She grabbed the shaft as she let her head up. Kelly twirled her tongue around the tip. The sensation was intense, as I let out a loud moan. I inserted the tip back into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and held it in place as I rammed my cock in and out of her mouth. She had really taken the edge off of me earlier today, so I was able to last longer and enjoy the ride without finishing too fast.

Kelly wasn't about to let me control the moment, though. Her tongue moved its way to my balls, which was a lot more titillating than I expected it to be. Then, as she held the shaft completely vertical, her tongue started out at the base and slowly made its way to the top, sending a stream of exhilaration through my body. Maybe my expression didn't show it enough, because Kelly didn't think that was enough to compensate. She was committed to satisfying me more than I did for her, and she was going to do it with her expertise.

She stuck her tongue out again, and placed it just so that the very tip touched the very tip of my dick. Her tongue moved rapidly up and down the hole at the tip of my dick, sending an unbelievable thrill through my anatomy. It was like a tickle that started in my loins and quickly spread through my body. If you had seen nothing but the smile on my face, you would have thought I was crowned King of Heaven.

She took the head back in her mouth and continued ravishing my privates. I let out another audible moan and this time, a bird flew out of a nearby tree, startling us both. I moved my cock from her mouth in a brief shock. For a moment, I had thought it was a neighbor. We both stared and laughed.

"I think it was just enjoying the show," I laughed as I held my cock in my hand.

"Forget the bird, I just want to get this cock right back in my mouth!" she said as she rammed it back inside her Kyle-pleaser. She deep throated me and encased the entire tip, making sure every bit of surface was being pleasured by her knob chomper. She made special care to make sure the sensitive underside was being serviced by her tongue. The sensation was from another galaxy.

Did I care that it was my sister going down on me? Yes and no, at the same time. She made me realize I could have this kind of relationship, as long as it was kept a secret. We were having the most intimate of intimate moments here, but at the dinner table, not one stolen glance would ever be exchanged.

I didn't want to finish so soon, because it was going to happen the way she was working me, so I lifted her up by her chin and kissed her full on the lips. Kelly returned the favor and our tongues danced in a moment of crazed passion. I kissed her neck next, listening to her soft moans echo through the night. My God, she loved that!

When I got to her chest, I brought my mouth to her left tit and sucked on the tiny nipple. Kelly let out a soft coo.

"Mmm, feels good," she moaned. I moved down to the bottom of the globe and dragged my tongue from top to bottom. Then I did the same with the right tit. At the same time, I moved my hands to her firm ass and squeezed both cheeks. Kelly lifted my head up and brought her lips to mine. After a few seconds of saliva swapping, she leaned me back into the lounge chair, and then straddled my body. She laid on top of me as she kissed me again.

"I like you better this way," she said, her face a millimeter from mine. "That scared-shitless look you had earlier was really worrying me."

"How did you know Mom would make herself forget?" I asked.

"She's my best friend. Plus, I go to an all-girls school, so I know women. I know the batty ways we use to rationalize things we don't understand," Kelly said, giggling at the end.

"What happens now? How long does this last?" I asked.

"We're still bro and sis, just when Mom or anyone else is around. I can keep it a secret. Can you?" she asked.

"After what happened, there is no way anyone will ever know," I promised.

"As far as how long, at least until I find a boyfriend. With my luck, that'll be never," she muttered. "Or until you get a girlfriend. I wouldn't dream of asking you to cheat or anything." I honestly didn't know what to think of that in the moment. Before I could contemplate what that meant for now, Kelly wanted to get back to the fun.

"Enough chit-chat! Let's fuck!" she said too loud again.

"Shh!" I said while laughing.

"Come on!" Kelly said as she raised her hips over my hard-on. Ever so slowly, I entered her tightness for the second time. Kelly threw her head back and moaned loudly. I slowly worked my way in until it was buried in her box. Her pussy performed a clamping squeeze on my member. I slowly started moving in and out of her.

We brought our foreheads together again and gazed into each other's eyes. We laughed and started fucking rather seriously. I leaned forward so I could start pounding her faster. I grabbed her titties, but kept my focus on her eyes, as I didn't want to lose this moment. Kelly was moaning with joy. Her vagina was soaked, making it easier to piston in and out. She gripped me around the shoulders and let out sweet cries of exhilaration. The heaven I felt encasing my dick was wonderful, the whispers of indulgence she released would haunt me, but it was the focus of intense gratification from her eyes into mine that I would remember for the rest of my life. Her eyes then clenched shut, mouth opened in a wide O, and her head arched back as her sexual needs were finally being acknowledged. Her pussy locked down on my dick and triggered my own orgasm. Thick strings of semen flooded her pussy, invaded her womb, and satisfying her hunger.

Afterwards, Kelly dismounted me, but we continued to make out on that lounge chair. We were both still naked, with the moonlight glaring off the glistening sweat of her sexy skin. For at least ten minutes, we mauled each other's faces, with my hands roaming up and down her hot little body. Then the reality of the situation kicked in.

"We should get dressed," I said. "We can't get caught again."

"I don't think we have to worry, not now at least," Kelly said as she reached over and pulled her shorts over to us. She pulled her smartphone from the pocket.

"Mom left and has been at the same place for at least three hours. Let me check again," she said as she opened up her IPhone Find My Friends App.

"Yep," Kelly said. "She is still there. I don't think she is coming back tonight."

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Aunt Katie's house," she snickered as we both laughed and kissed again in our romantic bliss.

12