Sexy Hockey Player Hook Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Jackson but I played it cool. I mean, I knew who he was, but we had never met. I didn't want to gush over him like most girls. But he sent my pheromones into overdrive just standing next to me in the club. I never experienced electricity from just the touch of his hand in mine as he walked me to my car tonight.

When we met I felt his warm, large hand in mine. It was soft and his touch sent tingles through my body. I didn't want to get too excited. I'm sure he has girls lined up all day and night just to be near him. I never dated a jock. I had no idea what their life was like. I just assumed they were into one night stands.

It had been a long time since I had sex. Thankfully, my vibrator was electric but it was going to melt down if I didn't get laid soon. Did I want to be just another fling? Judging from the buff muscular chest under his white, tight dress shirt I knew he'd have the body of a Greek God. That means there are six pack abs for me to rake my polished nails over. I'm sure he has no extra body fat. His black dress slacks were fitted enabling me to check out his buff and curvaceous butt earlier. I knew hockey players had gorgeous butts due to all the muscles from skating. What the hell? Not to mention the hard toned biceps and traps from all the pucking around. I hoped he knew what he was doing in the bedroom. Hard to tell with these young guys. Jocks didn't have a reputation of being dedicated lovers who took their time, nor did twenty year old men.

I have to give him credit for dancing. He looked really cute shaking it out there on the dance floor. He towered over my 5'3' petite body. His curly dark blond hair fell below where his helmet would have stopped. He had a defined nose that hadn't been broken yet. It wasn't summer but he had the slight glow of a tan, maybe he spent time outside the rink?

What's the worse that will happen? Like I hadn't loved and lost in the past four years. If I had the opportunity with him, I would have my pick of looks and physique. His body rocked. It would be a story I would appreciate when I was much older, and tired of being married for forty years to the same man, God willing. Sometimes opportunity knocks and you have ride the wave. That pretty much described my life so why mess with it? We were both adults. No biggie.

He followed me to the waffle place. His head lights were higher than mine. I had no idea what kind of car he drove. I pull into the parking lot and he slid into the spot next to me.

"Wow, nice ride," I gasped.

"You like it?"

"Hell, yeah."

"Thanks. Can you drive stick?"

"Of course," I reply and try to refrain from drooling. At this point his car was as hot as his body. Double jackpot.

"I'll have to let you take her out," he suggested.

"That would be awesome," I try to play it cool but I don't think it came off that well.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry," and he held my hand like I was his girl as we walked into the diner.

I felt warm inside. It might have been the liquor. But I think it was being so close to him and smelling his designer cologne.

We had a nice meal and he really liked the waffle and chicken combo. He seemed like a nice man. Question is, were do we go from here? Did he want something else tonight that wasn't on the waffle house menu?

"I like you, you're different from the girls I go out with. Would you like to go back to my place?"

"I don't usually do this but in a few months we'll be going to different locations and we may never see each other again."

"True. Is this what you want? You're not a hockey groupie, I don't want to take advantage of you."

"I say let's see where the night takes us."

He nodded, "Okay."

He paid the bill leaving a generous tip on the table.

We walked to the parking lot and he wanted me to ride with him. He said he'd bring me back for my car in the morning. I didn't mind sliding into the leather seat that smelled like just tanned cowhide.

"I can't see over the dash board," I murmur.

He let out a chuckle. "Well, I can raise your seat the next time," he volunteered. "You know, you are pretty short," he teased. "But you have a lot of punch in that cute little body of yours."

I blushed.

He threw the car into gear and I loved hearing the rumble of the exhaust.

"Where do you live?"

"In Park Place."

I knew of it. Not like I could afford to rent a house in an expensive gated community.

"A few of the guys live there with me," he volunteered.

Great, I'll get the walk of shame stares in the morning, I grimace to my inner self.

"Nice," I comment trying to see the road over the dash. The seats were black with red stitching. I knew enough about cars to know this was a custom order. The instrument panels looking so colorful and crisp. My car, a stark comparison. My instrument panel lit up when it felt like it. The plastic covering the face of the radio had cracked years ago from to dry rot. "I smell that new car smell. Is this new?"

"Yeah, my folks got me an early graduation gift," he glances at me to see my reaction. No doubt the guys had all drooled over this beast.

"It's really nice. I have a stick also," then I realized how lame that sounded. My twelve year old Toyota didn't compare to his new sports car.

"That's cool. You'll be able to take this out and get a feel for it."

I don't know how that didn't sound cocky but it wasn't.

I hold my breath wondering if he's going to change his mind. So far, he didn't impress me as being a dick like most jocks.

We roll through the quiet community of houses with manicured lawns and high end landscaping. We pull into his driveway and he opened the front door for me. We entered his spacious house where he led me to the kitchen.

"You want a drink?" Pulling glasses out of a cupboard he paused.

"Sure," liquid courage never failed me.

"We have beer, some wine, and vodka. What do you like?"

"I should stick to vodka. You have orange juice?"

"Sure do," whipping open the door on the fridge he made us both a screwdriver.

He clinked my glass, "Cheers."

"Cheers."

"I don't know why we haven't met before."

"We've probably passed by each other. I usually keep to myself. I have to deal with people all night at the bar so I'm talked out by morning."

"I get that."

"Let's take these with us," he holds his glass up as I follow him through the clean and organized house. It was hard to believe jocks lived here. I expected the place to be covered with empty beer cans and maybe a few smoked buds laying around.

His room is lit by a large purple lava lamp. I think it's quaint. His room is decorated with jerseys and a wood American flag with lines for the stipes that were mini shelfs. Each one filled with hockey pucks displaying milestones of his career on the ice. He has numerous hockey sticks in one corner of his room next to his hockey bag.

I set my half-finished drink on the night stand on the side that looks available.

He slides his shoes off walking towards me. His hand caresses the side of my face and he has my full attention.

"You're beautiful," his warm lips descend on mine for the first time, gentle, yet purposeful. I melt inside and my knees go a slack but I catch myself.

I hear him let out a low moan and I put my hands on his shoulders, gliding one over his strong back. Oh, I loved the feel of his solid torso.

My other arm wraps around his neck and he begins to undo the buttons on his dress shirt.

We continue to kiss and his lips wander over to the nape of my neck sending goose bumps down my spine. This feels so good. It's been so long I forgot how this felt.

His hands are moving down my side, over my hips and wrap around to my firm butt under my dress. He skillfully snags my G string panties and they fall silently to the floor.

He's on the last buttons of his shirt and as soon as the front flies open his hands are on my breasts, gently running his elegant, long fingers over them before he lifts the dress over my head in one fluid motion. I don't realize my bra is gone until I felt his fingers rub a nipple in between them.

I missed this, Oh, how I missed this. He knew just what to do to my body. I was as wet as an overflowing river between my lower lips.

I suck and lick and nibble on his neck as I undo the clasp on his pants. He reaches for his belt and throws it on the floor. I'm glad my Labrador mastiff mix isn't here to eat his 200 dollar dress shoes.

I'm lost in the slight buzz of his intoxicating kisses as his luscious lips cover mine with an urgency that is growing. It's all I can do to breathe and let the night unfold.

I tug on his lower lip. He responds with a low throaty moan, he likes it. When his shirt falls off I catch a tattoo on his right shoulder. Its two hockey sticks with a puck between them and something inscribed. It looked like a poem but I knew it wasn't. I couldn't read it in the low light. Experience told me that people who had tattoos liked pain. Hockey players put up with pain all the time so I moved my lips to his nipples giving them a small tug to test the waters.

I felt his cock spring up against me, more prevalent that it was a second ago. He was super hard and very big. I smiled, I know him. I felt him squirm with pleasure as my tongue runs down his toned arms and his pants magically fell away. And then I slid my hands down to grab him and I heard him gasp.

Our breathing becomes faster and he lifts me up and lays me on the bed before he lies in a prone position over me. His hands running over my taut stomach and thighs and then my lower lips.

My inner sex, starved for so long, yearning to be released, but I had time to work up to that. I felt his heart pulsating when I glide my hand over it. I wanted to cum so hard tonight.

I raised my legs, wrapping them around him and pulling him close. The heels on my boots dug into the back of his developed calves.

I heard his sharp intake of air and a muffled moan in his throat.

"Too hard?"

"No, I like it. A lot," and he left a trail of kissesdown my body before sinking between my thighs to give my second set of throbbing lips the attention they deserved.

"You taste so good," he continued to work his magic, running his hands up my body and teasing my nipples with his hands. I experience a sharp intake of my breath as my nipples get a tweak and his other hand fully grabs my boob. I feel his warm, experienced lips slide effortlessly into my velvety folds. I jump when I feel a slight nibble with his teeth. Everything he did causing me to gush more wetness into his mouth.

I could have come, but I held off because I wanted more, so much more. He had way of knowing how many times I could climax.

Jackson Chapter 3

Dropping kisses along the way I moved down her neck. She kept kissing me back and I felt her tongue trailing up the side of my neck then landing on an earlobe where she nibbled. I shuddered with anticipation as her tongue lightly circled the inside of my ear. After freeing my boys, I feel her hand on my hard cock. Her touch leaves me defenseless.

I roam over her toned and firm body with my lips. My fingers were like mirrors that took in every detail of her body as if was a road map to the Stanley Cup. I reveled in the sensations she gave me as she reciprocated, running her smooth, manicured fingers over my buff ass. We both made noises of pleasure as our foreplay ramped up like impatient teenagers. But we weren't rushing it.

My mouth made its journey south until I became lost in her wetness. I could only think of her. I never had this intense feeling before. The excitement and anticipation making my cock even harder.

I lost no time in going down on her sweet wetness and she moaned as my warm slick tongue did its magic on her inviting pussy. She tasted like warm red velvet cupcakes, sweet and decadent. My tongue, sliding around searching until I could feel her inner goddess of wonder. I heard her moans of ecstasy and "ah's" as she began twisting with pleasure. I made a point of remembering her favorite spots as I continued exploring her body.

"You taste so good, I could eat you all day." I mummer as my tongue made another pass over swollen lips. I laid on my side for a better angle placing one hand under her firm butt bringing her closer to my mouth as I reached my free hand up to her erect nipples, playing with them both.

"Oh, mm," I couldn't get enough as I went down on her again. I began rolling her nipple between my index finger and thumb making it hard. Arching her back she pushed herself into my mouth fully. I could feel her on the verge of coming. I felt her muscles contracting as I had my tongue deep in her. Increasing the tempo I felt her peeking as I applied more pressure to her nipples as she came again and again bellowing, "Oh, my, oh, yes, yes, yes." Her screaming could have woken a graveyard. The length of the multiple orgasms lasting for minutes. She paused for a second before starting again. I continued flicking my tongue over her clit. Satisfying her this way brought a new level of excitement to my world.

I loved the taste of her. I pulled away so I could dip my fingers in her cum and looking into her eyes I placed them in my mouth, licking them before coming up to suck on her right nipple, then her left. I laid over her with my hard cock sitting inside the opening of her dripping wet pussy as I began rubbing my cock just inside her lips to feel her cum on me. This made my cock grown harder, if that was possible. I then thrust into her slowly revealing in the warmth of her before pulling myself back to tease her.

Oliva had no problem participating. Grabbing my rock hard ass cheeks she pulled me into her. The room felt warmer, I ran my fingers down her back feeling the sweat building up on her olive skin which turned me on even more. I could smell a faint clean smell of either soap or a mist of body spray. I found her intoxicating. Yearning for more of her I couldn't think. I just went where our bodies took us. The electricity building into a deep passion where our fingers caressed each other, inch by delectable inch.

We took turns giving and receiving pleasure as our lips and tongues covered each other's bodies, searching and teasing. She began sucking and biting on my biceps and shoulders and then my nipples. No one ever touched my nipples before. She took my breath away with the firsts nip on my nipple but after the shock faded I realized I liked it. Ripples of pleasure shooting up my body like lightening in a summer storm. She rocked me to my core.

I repeatedly forced my hard cock in numerous directions as she arched her back to let me in deeper. With each thrust we naturally found ourselves grinding into each other. Our pelvises melded into one. Her lips were mine again as our tongues danced together, touching and pulling away as she suspended hers in midair between our open mouths.

I couldn't wait any longer and as I felt her come again I let the waves of pleasure wash over me with a loud groan moving my hips inside her so as to hit her G-spots. Moaning with pleasure I hear her rushed breathing, and my heart felt like it had run a marathon. This was the longest I had made love to a woman.

"You feel so good," I heard myself admitting to feelings as I stared into her eyes and I found hers looking back into mine.

"Your eyes look green, I thought they were blue."

"Yes, they are. When I get excited they turn green."

"That's neat," she replied not minding we were getting sweaty.

Still hard, I remained in her as I rolled onto my back holding her tightly to me so she could be on top. "Ride me, I want you to come all over my balls." My hands were on her hips helping to move them back and forth on top of me. She could move her hips all over my dick and I was loving the sensations and the view. I could hardly contain my eyes rolling back in my head from pleasure as I let her take control.

She ran her hand through my thick hair and upon hearing me moan she continued tugging. Hell, I didn't even know I liked my hair pulled like that. Maybe the tattoos on me gave away a secret I didn't know about myself. I know people with numerous tattoos do it because they like the pain. I just never translated that pain concept into the bedroom. It seemed her adventurous side wasn't just limited to traveling abroad.

Sitting up straight, her hips gyrated on the tip of my dick before diving down and I loved it. I never had a woman do that before but the feeling was amazing. I found myself lost in the sensations but thinking of her the entire time as my head arched back into the bed. I found my palms grasping at the bedsheets, balling them up in my clinched fists in my throws of helpless incapacitation. She moved fast and then slow, her muscles squeezing me and I felt a climax rise in me and yet I delayed it, enjoying the feeling of her being in control.

Playing with her nipples seemed to have struck a chord inside her pussy as I felt her inner muscles contract and she couldn't hold back any longer. Another round of multiple orgasms ripping out of her throat as her nails dig deeper into my shoulders.

"That's it, baby, give it all to me," I coaxed.

And she didn't disappoint. When her desire quelled for the time being, I sat up. Wrapping one arm around her and flipping her under me in one swift movement. I saw a flash of surprise on her face, then a smile as she caught my signature move. I began stroking her, gliding in and out as gratifying noises were emanating from her delectable mouth.

"Oh, my God. That is so fucking good," she gasped clutching the satin sheets on my bed.

Her breathing had picked up as she began to move with me and we went harder and faster. I slowed down to slide one leg outside of hers moving back and forth insider her again I felt her quiver inside. Laying this way gave me the ability to go in her at different angles and she began moaning again. Pleasurable didn't begin to describe the effect she had on my body. I knew I had serious feelings for her and this just ramped my night up to a new level.

Slowing my pace I raised one of her legs up to my shoulder, then moved the leg over her other one as she bent her knees as she lay half on her side. I had my right hand on her neck as I skillfully slid my body behind her as she laid under me. When my eyes weren't rolling back in my head, I made eye contact with her and got lost all over again.

When the time came to change things up, she took the queue. Without breaking our union she moved herself onto her stomach before raising her butt up in the doggie position. The continuity of our moves were unsurpassed. I was a lucky man. At this point in time I'm wondering if we're going to climax together. I didn't know how long she could come but so far she set the world record. Using my right hand to push down on her back I began moving inside her at varying speeds and angles.

I heard her say, "Oh, my God," as I felt the sweat under the palm of my hand on her back.

I gasped, "This is so good." Our hook up had an intuitive and intimate feel to it I never experienced with anyone. "Oh, yeah," I moaned. I knew I could come if I wanted to but I knew better. An experienced lover gives his all before coming himself. I found myself lost in this sexual connection with her, so raw but so powerful. I had no idea how long I could keep up with this level of intensity but I knew I wasn't done. I didn't know if I'd ever have enough of her.

At this point I know I have to get off. I quickly flip her under me again. We both pick up the tempo as our hips slam into each other and I feel my balls smashing up against her tight ass.

"This is so good," I gasped. I felt she was close to coming again as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. "I'm going to come," I said as I felt my heart rate ramping up to its maximum beats per minute. When I felt her peaking again we both yelled out climaxing together and I exploded.