Sexy Lexi

Story Info
His Daughters best friend gives him her virginity.
4k words
4.58
41.1k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
286 Followers

Dan lay in bed restlessly watching TV and trying to drop off while the thunder raged outside. In many ways it wasn't the thunder that kept him awake, his wife was away visiting family, and his daughter had her high-strung friend Lexi staying over. They were both 18 and looking forward to moving away to Uni in the autumn this might be their last sleepover for some time.

Dan changed the channel looking for something mind numbing that would allow him to fall asleep. He had just settled down to watch Predator for the umpteenth time when he heard the door to his daughter's room open and feet pad across the hallway. Just one of the girls going to the toilet he assumed until he heard a tentative knock on his door.

"Yeah I'm still awake."

The door opened a crack, and he was not surprised to see Lexi peek round.

"Is it OK if I come in for a bit?" She asked while almost hiding the behind the door.

Lexi was one of those girls that had a lot going on, she wasn't ill but had allergies, she worked hard but was always stressed and in Dan's opinion worst of all she was a very anxious person. When the thunder had started, he hoped the girls were either asleep or that they were both awake. He assumed his daughter who could sleep through an earthquake had resisted Lexi's attempts to wake up.

"Yeah sure, thunder got ya spooked?"

She bit her lip which he thought was cute and dashed from the door, into the room and under the covers into the space usually occupied by his wife. While this type of occurrence had reduced as she matured it was pretty common if Maddy was asleep and Lexi felt anxious. In Dan's experience lying talking to her usually saw her head back to his daughter's room in an hour or so.

Dan couldn't help himself as she dashed through the room in drinking in her long, skinny pale legs and skinny little frame which was hidden by a big baggy t-shirt. He'd seen her in enough tight tops to know that t-shirt was covering a skinny frame but with hips that flared beautifully, giving her a nice figure, great bubble butt and of course her small but perfectly pert tits.

"Thanks," She said getting under the covers, "Thunder freaks me right out and Maddy is out like a light."

"No problem kiddo, hope you don't mind me watching an old movie."

Dan knew from previous conversations that Lexi was more bookish than a film buff.

"Sure, no problem, what is this?" She commented as she took in the action.

"It's a classic, Predator but it did come out before you were born."

She kind of shrugged and settled under the duvet. Dan could feel the warmth of her body leeching across to him and it made it really hard to concentrate on anything but the hot, sexy, young woman in his bed.

"So do you jump into your parent's bed when there's thunder?" Dan asked as he suddenly wondered if this was her normal behaviour or just something she had gotten into the habit of doing here over the years.

"Used to, but you know a few years ago they kind of asked me to not. I get it I'm meant to be all grown up but thunder really does make me anxious."

Dan nodded as she talked. "How do you usually deal with your anxiety? You know I'm lying here watching TV cause I can't sleep and my thoughts keep me awake, it's not anxiety but I have a few things I do to try and cope and get some sleep."

By now they were both looking at each other as much as the TV.

Lexi bit her bottom lip again and Dan couldn't help it, he found that cute and sexy as well and he felt his cock start to swell.

Lexi sighed, "Well some things work well, and others really don't, ya know?"

Dan almost sighed that teen "Ya know?" was one of the verbal ticks he really hated. So, his answer was probably slightly sarcastic.

"No, I really don't know Lexi!"

"Well OK so like, if I'm feeling anxious music and reading always help, they take away the feeling."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Dan responded.

"But like just now, I'm anxious, terrified of thunder, can't stop my brain whirring and really not very much works."

"OK so you're now talking to me and in a safe space and the thunder is moving away so does that help?"

Lexi nodded, "For sure, I always feel safe with you."

Dan smiled, "Thanks."

She absolutely would not feel safe with him if she had been inside his head any of the times he had seen her nearly naked since she matured!

"So now what's making you anxious?"

"Well really the anxiety is like constant, and I find myself overthinking things which makes me anxious and then it spirals."

"OK OK so if your mind races and your anxiety is peaking do you try like breathing or mediation?"

Again, she nodded, "They sometimes work."

As she said that she bit her lip again and started to speak but stopped herself, "There is.....well."

Dan turned onto his side and looked at her directly. "What? Go on you can tell me."

"It's kinda personal and embarrassing."

"Most of life is Lexi I'm afraid. Come on I promise no judgement. It's probably not something that unusual anyway."

Lexi took a deep breath, "Well when I feel like this, anxious and distracted and all whorly then, I, I."

She took an even bigger breath, "I touch myself."

She let all of that tension out in a big sigh.

Dan laughed, "So you masturbate cause it makes you feel good and kinda sleepy?"

Lexi bit her lip and nodded.

"Don't we all Lexi, that's perfectly normal."

"Really it seems like no-one else would, I don't know it seems like why would that work for everyone but I guess you're right."

"It works for me." Dan said acutely aware that his cock was now swelling.

Lexi made a little shape with her mouth and moved her lips side to side in a sort of considering some options before she spoke. Dan watched her thoughts play out on her cute young face.

"I feel kinda better after talking, is it OK if I stay here awhile?"

Dan had no idea what was going on here but was just gonna roll with it.

"Sure."

Lexi snuggled down and seemed to close her eyes, conversation over for now Dan turned his attention back to the film, he found his hand sliding towards his now fully erect cock. Wondering if he could get away with stroking it, he became aware of Lexi moving and her breathing changing.

Was she, he thought to himself?

Lying there in the light of just the TV he couldn't tell until he heard Lexi gasp.

"Oh." Soft and low but definitely a sex noise.

He turned towards her, her eyes were closed and her mouth open, her breathing sounding more ragged than sleepy. He was sure he felt movement.

He watched her, he was sure she was masturbating, after a minute he knew she was as her head tipped back and she moaned while biting her lip.

"Mmmmmmmmm."

Dan couldn't help himself, he reached over and put his hand on the arm she was using to pleasure herself. She stopped for a second and then continued. Her movements seemed freer now she was not masking her activity.

"OH yeah." She moaned, no longer trying to remain quiet.

Dan slid his hand down her arm, as his fingers reached her wrist, he felt the movements increase but also felt the lace band of her panties.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," She cooed as she continued to pleasure herself.

Dan couldn't help himself; he slid his hand into her panties, over her fingers which were frigging her clit and just stopped there feeling her movement.

Lexi turned towards him, "What are you doing Mr Russell?"

Dan chuckled, "I think you know what I'm doing?" He replied.

Lexi gulped as Dan moved his fingers below hers and to the entrance to her pussy. She also jumped as he moved himself closer and she felt his long hard erect cock against her hip.

Dan heard her breathe catch in her mouth as he slowly entered her with 2 fingers.

"Ummmmmpphhhhhh. Oh god." She gasped

"Please Mr Russell."

"Call me Dan."

"Dan, I've never, you know."

"You've never let anyone else finger you or anything else?"

"No!"

"Do you want me to stop?" Dan asked removing the tips of his fingers from her pussy.

Lexi looked at him, her eyes wide and shook her head. "No, but slow ok?"

Dan smiled and pushed his fingers back into the very entrance of her pussy.

"Oh god." She gasped her fingers strumming her clit faster.

Dan pushed his fingers into her slowly, she was as he expected incredibly tight. He started a slow pumping action with his fingers almost a counterpoint to her fast clit action and was delighted to hear her moans increase.

Dan was watching her face as her pleasure increased, and as his fingers probed deeper into her pussy, each sensation brought a gasp or a moan from her.

She shuddered and he stopped as his fingers encountered her hymen. Dan had not expected her to still have her maidenhead and he felt it gently as he explored her with his fingers.

"Oh, oh, oh." Lexi moaned as she continued to bring herself to a climax.

Dan did not want to burst through her hymen with his fingers but as he watched her face contort and her breathing become more rapid, he started to piston his fingers in and out of her pussy occasionally bumping against her barrier.

Lexi was experiencing something entirely new so when she felt that familiar orgasm tightening in her belly she was surprised and cried out louder than she intended as the hardest orgasm she had ever had slammed through her body.

"Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, god, jeeeezzzzzz, Uh, oh, uh, Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

Lexi cried out her orgasm competing with the thunder as the loudest noise for a while.

Breathing hard she stopped manipulating her clit and let her hand fall onto

Dan's who still had 2 fingers in her cunt.

Lexi turned towards Dan. "That was incredible, but you stopped why?"

Dan pulled his fingers from her and brought them to his nose and mouth tasting her. She crumpled her nose at him a bit as he did it.

"Because young lady you still have a pretty intact hymen."

"Yeah virgin, I know DUH."

Dan moved his mouth to her ear.

"I'd only want to break through that with my cock, not my fingers."

Lexi looked confused, "Why, why does it matter?"

Dan sighed, he knew this was sadly a guy thing.

"Look, I've slept with a fair few women over the years and I can tell you being a woman's first is a real thrill, but not all women have a hymen that first time so getting to break through that is a real treat. It's a guy thing, it's silly but that's why when you thrust up toward my fingers as your orgasm approached, I backed off."

Lexi bit her bottom lip again. "Dan you're my best friends Dad, I love your wife like a Mum but...."

She trailed off again and Dan just waited on her to continue.

"But, I, I, want you to make me a woman."

It all kind of came out in a rush, almost all one-word Dan still couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Dan moved towards her, "I'd consider it an honour but no-one else can know OK?"

Lexi nodded, "I'd never want to hurt this family, but you know how to please a woman and I want that for my first time please."

Dan nodded. He reached down and pulled off his boxers freeing his cock. He knew from previous experience that young women needed time to get used to a cock and he also knew he was blessed with a larger one.

Lexi saw what he was doing and copied his actions removing her panties and t-shirt.

Dan moved towards her and moved on top of her, she naturally spread her legs.

As they kissed for the first time Dan was marvelling at how skinny she felt under him, her legs would feel amazing wrapped around him.

His tongue probed into her mouth and hers met it as he moved a hand up to cup her breast. Her pert little tits he was sure that she hated but which were he expected would be oh so sensitive.

Dan pulled and twisted her nipple causing her to break the kiss and moan. Dan took the opportunity to line his cock up with her opening, he wanted to taste her first but also wanted to test how easily he could get his cock into this tight little virgin.

Lexi gasped as she felt his cockhead against her folds and she reached down between them, grabbing his cock and rubbing up and down against her pussy lips.

"Fuck you are huge Dan."

"Thanks, but don't worry it'll fit."

Lexi laughed, "It better I'm more turned on now than I ever have been."

Dan started to kiss down her body, if she thought she was turned on now just wait until he'd made her cum with his tongue.

Dan licked at her nipples, sucking them into his mouth and making her gasp with each new sensation. He gently nipped each bud with his teeth causing her to yelp but then gasp with the sensations.

Dan kissed down Lexi's tight body he could feel each rib under his tongue as he descended to kiss and lick his way down her absolutely flat stomach.

Lexi gasped with each new sensation and tangled her hands in Dans hair urging him lower. She had never had a guy go down on her but some of her friends had and they all loved it. Her anticipation was growing.

Dan reached the top of her mons, Lexi kept herself smooth and Dan couldn't stop himself thinking that given how small and skinny she was that this kinda felt wrong. But he knew she was 18 and knew she wanted it and he was desperate to fuck her now.

Sliding his fingers either side of her pussy lips Dan expertly parted her and licked her cunt from top to bottom.

"OH, my fuckin Gawd." Lexi screamed the sensation overloading her pleasure centres

Dan loved licking pussy and he loved hearing girls pant and grunt their way through a cunnilingus orgasm.

Dan settled down and licked this virgin pussy good, long flat strokes were met with sucking on her clit, each new sensation eliciting a moan or gasp from Lexi whose body was on fire.

Feeling her belly flutter and her legs tense Dan knew she was close, he moved 2 fingers inside her, careful not to pop that cherry slowly rotated them as he sucked in her clit and licked it mercilessly with his tongue.

Lexi exploded, she had never experienced a sensation like this, each time she thought she was close to Cumming Dan took her higher, took her to another level. When he sucked her clit her body spasmed and she came harder than she had before in her young live.

"UUUuuuuuunnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhh." She moaned as her orgasm hit and then she was beyond words, beyond noise her head shot back, her legs tensed, and her body convulsed with pleasure. Every vein on her neck stood out as pleasure hit her body in waves.

Dan eased off and watched her come down from the orgasm. He slowly positioned himself between her legs and kissed her face as she panted.

"Oh god, oh god that was so good."

Dan moved his cock to her entrance he had to fuck her now.

Lexi looked up at him and nodded, he could see she was nervous but trusted him.

Slowly he entered her. She had the tightest cunt it had ever been his pleasure to put his cock into.

"OH fuck that feels, that feels, weird but ooooooohhhhhhhhh gooooooodddddddd." Lexi gasped as Dan pushed past her entrance.

Dan had to fight to not slam his entire cock into her as she felt so good around him. Slowly he eased his cock into her until he felt her hymen against him.

He moved back and forward, letting her get used to his size and the sensation. She gasped and moaned under him with each small thrust.

Dan stopped and looked down at her. "This next part is going to hurt."

Lexi looked at him. "I know, I'm ready, but please I want you to look at me as you break through and make me a woman. I want you to see everything, feel everything as you enter me fully.

Dan kissed her deeply. Pulled his cock back and looked Lexi directly in the eyes. She was such a pretty little thing with her shoulder length dirty blonde hair, her young face and the flush of sex playing across her a-cup titties.

Dan moved back in slowly, watching Lexi's face as his cock pressed against her hymen.

"OH."

He drew back and pressed again feeling it give slightly. He knew one more thrust would embed him to the hilt and he wanted to feel this hymen snap.

Lexi was panting that last bit had hurt but she knew he wasn't in her completely yet.

Eyes locked with each other Dan thrust forward, feeling her hymen resist and snap against his advance.

"Aaaaaaarrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh." Lexi screamed

Dan buried himself to the hilt in her tight pussy and stayed still.

He had watched her eyes widen, her head fly back and her face contort with pain as her took her innocence, took her virginity, broke her maidenhead and now he waited for her to be ready.

Lexi had experienced more pain having broken an arm in the past but that had been sharp and worse than she expected. But as Dan stayed still inside her she stared to feel full, oh so full a sensation she had not expected.

"Fuck that hurt," Lexi said. "But I feel really full now so please show me why sex is so good."

Dan didn't say a word and simply started to move in and out of her pussy slowly.

"You're so fucking tight around my cock it feels amazing." he panted as he increased the pace.

Lexi smiled but was lost in the sensation of her first fuck.

Dan could hear her panting as he drilled in and out of her pussy. She was thrusting her hips up towards him as they settled into a good rhythm.

It has been a long time since Dan fucked someone who was so inexperienced, and he was enjoying feeling her tentatively respond to her own bodies urging.

"Feel so full, oh god," Lexi groaned.

Dan remembering, he wanted to feel her skinny little legs wrapped around him lifted her legs up and around his waist.

"Lock your ankles in place behind my back."

Lexi moaned as somehow Dan moved deeper into her body.

"OH fuck how deep can you go?"

Dan felt Lexi's breathing change, felt that flutter in her belly and knew she was starting to experience her first orgasm from intercourse.

Dan started to drill into her harder ensuring there was plenty of pressure on her clit he really wanted her to cum as he fucked her this first time.

"OH god, Oh, oh, oh," Lexi started to gasp.

"OH baby girl, this feels so good, cum for me cum round my cock."

Lexi looked up at Dan as the fluttering in her belly started to turn into waves of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Lexi moaned, throwing her head back as her orgasm hit her.

Dan grunted in pleasure as he felt her pussy pulse against his cock as her pleasure hit her.

"OH god Lexi, you look so sexy when you cum."

Lexi heard the compliment, but her eyes were screwed tight as stars exploded behind her eyelids.

Dan was at the edge; Lexi's orgasm had pushed him to his own and he slowed his thrusts wanting to savour this first fuck with her.

Dan whispered in her ear, "Lexi I'm gonna cum."

Lexi's eyes flew open, "Cum in me Dan, please I want to feel everything my first time."

Released from any pressure Dan watched her face as each of his thrusts sent sparks through her body. He knew he couldn't hold on and pulling almost all the way-out Dan surged back in and started to cum.

"OH god yeah," Dan grunted as he came hard inside Lexi. He hadn't cum this hard for a long time and after 5 hard blasts of cum he was moving slowly inside Lexi as they both came down from their sexual high.

Dan untangled himself from Lexi's legs and lay down next to her putting his arm across her belly.

"So, err how was that for a first time?"

"Oh, it hurt but then it felt soooooo good."

Lexi leaned over and kissed Dan, "Thanks I don't think I could have had a better first time."

"I'm glad we both enjoyed it then."

Dan looked at Lexi as she lay back enjoying the post sex glow. She really did look absolutely gorgeous.

Lexi couldn't believe how good she felt, sure she felt a bit sore, but she felt like she was floating on air and at the same time warm and cosy and just right.

They must have dozed for a while, but Dan awoke and found himself wrapped around Lexi with a fully engorged cock pushing against her warm teen body. Dan couldn't help himself he started to stroke her body and tried to line his cock up with her pussy as they spooned.

Mastergo
Mastergo
286 Followers
12